Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife in fur coat

Jump to newest

By *eanandJulie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

My wife had come home the other day and she had bought a fur coat ( fake fur ) the lenght of it came to just above her knees, instantly I imagined her naked under it and suggested we could do that one evening, take her out while she was naked and just wearing her fur coat. but where to go ?, this had us putting our thinking caps on, we wanted somewhere that was not too crowded but also not to quiet so we posted on fab what our idea was and asked if people had any suggestions.

later that day we looked through our messages and some of the suggestion people had made, we wanted somewhere pretty local and so decided on lakeside.we got ourselve ready, as usual I was ready first and sat on the room waiting, when she walked into the room with her fur coat on and some kill heels, she looked absolutly fantastic, the she opened her coat to reveal she was indeed totally naked, wow, my cock instantly got hard, it stood up, putting my arms around her inside her coat pulling her towards me, kissing her possionatly, she could feel my rock hard cock through my jeans and said, you like then ? i said i could fuck you right here right now, save it for later she said kissing me again xxx.

we set off in the carand she had only fasted the bottom 2 buttons on her coat, I could clearly see her able breast on show, she saw me looking and pulled her coat open a little more, oh boy this was so sexy. I noticed the traffic light ahead had just changed to red and a car had already stopped, this meat we was going to pull up along side, i wondered what she would do, would she cover up or would she leave her coat open. the car rolled to a stop right along side the other car, my wife now sat opposite the other driver with her breasts clearly on show through her coat, she just sat there looking straight ahead. as most of us drivers do when we stop, we always have a look at the car next to us, I clocked a look at the next car, a middle aged couple probably around the same age as us, i noticed the guy in the drivers seat turn his head towards us, i then turned to look forward but could still just see him out of the corner of my eye, i noticed he was looking at our car, checking my wheels out and moving his eye along the car, he looking into out car saw us and then the look on his face told it all, he had noticed my wife with her breasts on show, he really got an eye full, all the while my wife just sat there not moving, I said the guy next to us is looking at you, she cracked a cheeky smile, I turn my head to look at the guy, he didnt notice me at first he was transfixed on my wifes breasts, he then noticed me looking at him, he looked a bit shocked and quickly turned his head forwards, by then the lights had changed and we pulled away, be both burst out laughing, i checked the rear view mirror to see he was still sat at the lights, i bet he could not believe his luck, I said to my wife, i would if he;s telling his mussis what he just saw, we laughed about it and continued on our way ............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love to do that with the wife.

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Can't wait to read more

By *wintonguyMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

I live near lakeside, would love to know when you're next out so I could 'bump' into you x

over a year ago

Doncaster

We parked up near to the cinema, my wife buttened up her coat and we got out. There where quiet a few people about and we walked along holding hands blending in looking like we had been or where going out like everyone else, only we knew she was totally naked under her coat. She was holding my hand and squeezing a little tighter than she would normaly do, our palms where starting to get a bit sweaty. We made our way past the complex and over towards the lakeside just looking like a normal couple out for an evening strole , I smiled and nodded to a few people as they passed us, all along my wife giving my hand a squeez when people passed.

A little further along the number of people had dwindled , we could see a guy walking towards us a little in the distance, my wife decided to undo the top two buttons on her coat exposing quiet a bit of her cleavage, she gave a little shiver as the cold air first hit her chest, I asked if she was ok and she said she was, a little nervous and excited at the same time but she was ok. As the guy got closer I could see him staring at my wife, what was he thinking I wondered was he imagining she was naked, little did he know, she was lol. As he passed he nodded and said hi and walked on, he must have had a big grin on his face walking away. A bit further on we could see a guy who was jogging towards us, I said do you want to undo a couple more buttons and she replied yes, she said that this was making her pussy tingle and her nipples where rock hard. Her coat was open down to her belly button, it was still covering her breast but you could clearly see she had nothing coving her top half, as the jogger got closer he must have noticed and he slowed down to a walk, acting like he was taking a breather, walking towards us we could clearly see his heavy breathing in the cold air and his eyes where firmly fixed on her

By *frrider_ukMan
over a year ago

Hanleyish

Hot story so far

By *aturisteve69Man
over a year ago

Frodsham

Please carry on...

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Super sexy read, this is.

Keep going, it’s great.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

;-)

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

Doncaster

He slowed right down taking in the full view of my wife, she squeezed my hand again , he stopped just infront of us and bent down to sort his laces out, we walked past him and my wife gave him a wink and a cheeky smile, I looked of my shoulder and he gave me a nod and continued with his jog. We smiled at each other and continued our walk, 5 mins further I noticed two guys sat on a small wall, one of the guys spotted us and I saw him tap the other guys arm who then turned to look in our direction, as we had posted what we was doing on fab I assumed these guys knew we was about and was waiting for us , I said to my wife I think these two are hoping for a show, are you up for it, she looked at me and said I am if you are xx we walked towards them opposite them was a wall with a railing infront of the water , we headed to the corner , I turned her around to face me and pushed her into the corner, I leaned in and kissed her, I slipped my hand into her coat and fondled her breast, I gave her hard nipple a tweak and she gasped, kissing her again I slid my hand down to undo the last button on her coat, the coat slipped down each side of her now exposing her full nakedness to me, I slipped my hand between the thighs and straight away I could feel her pussy was soaking wet, I inserted two fingers into her eager pussy, I have never felt her as wet as this before, I only moved my fingers a couple of times when she cum right into my hand, she bit her lip to muffle the sound xx I kissed her again then ask if she would like to put on a little show for these two, she smiled and nodded to me and I moved over to one side. The two guys where still sat on the wall looking over towards us, now my wife was on full show, slightly leaning back on the railings , her ample breaths and rock hard nipples in full view, her slightly parted leg exposing her smooth shaved pussy and a very wet patch running down the wall where she had just cum, both guys looking straight at my wife and I could clear see they where happy with the view by the bulges in the pants .........

over a year ago

Doncaster

My wife slowly started massaging here breats paying a lot of attention to her nipples, she did not seem to mind the cold or she was just to turned on to notice, her legs now spread as far as she could for the guys to get a great view. she let one hand slid down her body and stated playing with her pussy, sliping a finger inside her then slowly rubbing her clit. we where all watching her playing with herself i hadnt noticed the two guys had there cocks out through there zips wanking in time to her playing, i could tell see was getting read to cum, she tried bitting her lip but her orgasm must have been quiet powerful that she let out such a moan it was almost a scream. Once she got her breath back she held both her hands out towards the guys motioning them to come to her,she took a cock in each hand while they each took a breast, the sight of my naked wife wanking these two guys while the each played with and sucked her breasts was almost too much for me that I almost cum in my pants without touching myself. I took a moment to have a look around to make sure we was not going to be interupted and the coast was clear, i concentrted on controlling my breathing and felt my urge to cum subside. Back to my wife, one guy had moved round and was now on his knees and was licking away at her soaking pussy, while she still wanked the other guy. I could tell he was very good with his tongue as my wife was moaning quiet loud and again she was getting ready to cum, faster and faster he licked, she had her had on the back of his head pushing him in when she suddenly cum right into his mouth. the guy stood up and moved to one side, allowing the other guy to position himself between her legs, he started fingering her pussy and she was loving it, with two fingers inside her, fingering her as fast has he could my wife called out, Oh My God, the pulled his fingers out and she squirted almost the full lenght of the foot path....................

By *orkshire WaterCouple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Carry on guys... loving it.

Next time let us know we will be at lakeside in a flash lol

over a year ago

Great account of your kinky goings on , we wouldn’t expect anything less from you two xxx

over a year ago

Doncaster

He postioned himself back between her legs, taking hold of his cock he slid it up and down her pussy, rubbing his cock over her clit, i could see her tensing up and her hands gripping the railings harder that her knuckles where turning white. he was teasing her holding his cock just on the outside of her pussy rubbing it around and around. i could she the frustration building on her face, I knew she wanted that cock deep inside her, pushing her hips forwrds trying to get that cock inside, just as she started to relax her hips and hands he pushed forward raming the full lenght of his cock right into her pussy, she instantly moan, Oh god and bit her lip again, oh yes, fuck me she said, grabbing hold of her hips he started a steady rhythem sliding his cock in and out of the soaking wet pussy, myself the the other guy moved in close so we could see, the other guy still wanking his cock moved even closer and my wife reach out and replaced her hand for his. We had all forgoten how cold the evening was and we was generating our own heat anyway. The site of my wife laid on her back against the railing, fur coat fully open exposing her naked body, her breast wobbling back and forth in time to the guy fucking her, the wetness of her pussy clistening in the evening light on the shaft of his cock, the whole scene was amazingand so horny. My wife was building up, her breathing getting heavier and heavier,she let out a loud moan as she came over his cock, this made him quicken his pace and he was now backing his cock hard into her pussy, his balls could be heard slapping against her, faster and faster, he suddenly started to graon, he pulled his cock out, grabbing hold of the base his spunk squirted all over her pussy, the spurts seemed to go on for every, one after the other covering her pussy in a hot sticky mess, small whisps of steam coming from both his spunk and her pussy, as he moved back to sort himself out the second guy quickly moved around and slammed his cock straight into her pussy, his cock was slightly larger than the other guy, he picked up the pace staright way, fucking her hard, she didnt have time to catch her breath, fucking her harder and harder, I knew he was not going to last as she had been wanking him the whole time, he to pulled his cock out just as he was cuming, he spurts where so powerful the fist couple shot up and over her belly before adding the rest to the load already covering her pussy. as the two guys where sorting themselve out, non of us had noticed that the jogger had returned, he was sat on the wall behind us, the had already removed his running trousers and was wanking like mad while watching the scene infront of him. I asked if her would like to finish off over here, to which he replied, love to. he came over, cock still in hand, placing the tip of his cock just inside her pussy lips and continune to wank as hard as he could, his fist slapping hard against her pussy, my wife screamed oh god i'm cumming, and alsomst in an instand started squirting on his cock, still wanking it was splashing everywhere, he let out a load moan and was now adding his load to her pussy, spunk running down over her arse and dripping onto the already wet floor..........

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Wow you got me rock hard reading this. I'd love to add my spunk to her pussy

over a year ago

sounds like the sort of thing we do lol

By *iknaknok42Man
over a year ago