Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

MMF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This wasn't the first time with Tara it was our second, the first MMF was awesome allthough we were all very nervous. The second time we have learned is always much better.

It was Saturday morning Matt and I were lying in bed, in the sleepy Wold town of Louth, in Lincolnshire. We hadn't been there long we had just bought the place because we had recently won a contract down there from one of the local authorities. It was next to a huge car park so the noise on a Saturday always woke us up.

It had been a couple of weeks since we had seen Tara, so I decided to text her see how she was. Within seconds she responded with

"what u guys up 2 tday"?

"Nothing much maybe gym"?, I responded.

"Why don't you come and see me after the gym"?

"Yeah how does 4pm sound"? I asked.

"Great"

I explained things to Matt who was more than happy with arrangement. We had joked several times if we hadn't met each other we both would have been married with kids.

The hours past and we finished the gym and went for a shower.

We started talking about how much we had enjoyed last time with Tara and the things we would like to do this time.

Out of the shower I opened the locker door pricked up my phone to find a long message from her. Firstly I thought she's got cold feet, but when I opened it she was describing a fantasy that she wanted to live out that afternoon. She asked us if we could walk in, she would be semi naked on the bed and if we would stand in front of her, kiss and undress each other and put a show on for her, while she played with herself.

I didn't say a word and just passed the phone to Matt, he laughed then said tell her that's good by me, but on one condition, she sits on her hands and she can't touch herself!

I texted her back telling her what Matt had said, by return in an Instant she said yes!

Tara lived in Hull so it usually took about 45 mins to get to her flat. She worked out a lot and later would become an award winning body builder, deep red hair, paid for breasts, long legs and a pussy any guy would just love to spend an afternoon with. We parked up and her door was open, we walked in and there she was on the bed. The three of us kissed then she sat back down on the bed with her hands under her knees.

The two of us started kissing and touching, slowly taking first our t shirts and then our jeans. She could see in our boxers both of us were hard, we could see in her face that, even though she has had us both before the lust in her eyes said she wanted them both again.

Matt is a hung lad and that's obvious when he's hard in boxers, I'm about 8 and he's a 10 really thick and vieny. I removed his cock out of its cage and slowly started to suck on it, Tara looked on in envy. Matt returned the favor and took me deep. At which point Tara stood up, "I can't take this no longer" she said.

That's the first15 mins of a true story that lasted 3 hours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

oh please keep going x

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Mmmm come on hurry up, I think you 2 like to tease lol

over a year ago

Tara instantly dropped to her knees, while I stood up, there she in turn went from cook to cock, taking every inch, making them both wet and very slippery, she couldn't get enough in her mouth, then she finally tried to take both at the same time.

Her hand had slipped to her clit and slowly she started playing with herself. Noticing this Matt dropped to his knees too, both shared my cock together, Matt replaced her hand with his and began teasing her moving his hand up and down the sides of her now extreamly wet pussy, just brushing her clit with every stroke, with his other hand he held her head while I fucked her mouth. She was loving this she had two guys in her flat and they were controlling her, she had never experienced the feeling of two guys who were equally comfortable with each other as they were with her.

Tara was close to cumming the excitement of watching and then joining two fit and hung guys was taking control, Matt felt her pussy tighten, he quickly pulled his hand away and moved to lay underneath her wet pussy.

Matt has always loved the taste of pussy, I remember when he was fucking a girl from uni and we shared a flat together, one morning he asked me to suck his cock, really he just wanted me to taste the pussy juice from the night before. Sometimes he would let me watch she was a petite little horny thing, but that's another story.

He lay underneath Tara,just lapping on her clit, this obviously wasn't going to take long however with my intervention it's was going to be even quicker. What Matt was doing was turning her on and on and the more the better she was expertly sucking my dick, so much so I was about to cum. I held her head, Matt had seen me do this so many times and knew what was going to happen, he also knew that when I cum I spurt long and hard, he moved his head just away from her pulsating pussy quickly and deaply placed his two fingers in her pussy, while I started cumming in her mouth. She couldn't take it all and pushed me away as she gagged, this left my cock dripping into Matt's mouth. The scream then the moaning of contentment subsided from her mouth, as she licked her lips, I kissed her to taste my own cum and licked the rest from those lovely tits.

That was Tara's first orgasm of the afternoon by the time we were finished she would be having a whole lot more.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story boys

over a year ago

Thank you so much our first ever attempt, allthough we suppose it's easier when it's true! The feedback has been awesome and really aprechiated thanks again!

over a year ago

Matt was turned on and knew it was his turn to cum. Most of the time when we fuck together it's always me that gets to fuck the girl first but this time I was sure it was going to be Matt's.

Having just both cum Tara and I were laid on the bed she was spooning me, kissing the back of my neck and stroking my shoulders, Matt climbs in behind her still rock hard with his 10 inch dick! We both got the feeling that Tara had thought about this moment before. I guess when you have had sex wth the same two guys you start playing out what you really would like to do next and certainly we sort of thought Tara knew instinctively what she wanted to happen.

While still kissing my neck she wrapped her legs around mine tightly, her hand fell from my shoulders and started stroking Matt's cock, with her other hand she had started circling my arsehole.

She had positioned her self so she could take Matt deep inside her pussy, I guess when a girl gets the chance to take a big cock she likes it deep. However of course Tara had been here before and she had positioned her self not for deep penetration but solely for her own pleasure.

I felt her push her bum away from me but the rest of her body, her head and legs were still there next to me, grabbing the base of Matt's cock she slowly used his big bell end to tease her clit and pussy. At the time I wasn't too sure what was going on but I could tell by the sounds they were both making they were really enjoying themselves.

Matt later said it felt like pure pleasure and pain at the same time his bell end being stroked across a pussy which was soaking wet with just having cum, but Tara knew what she wanted, after a few minutes she had totally used Matt's cock to get her self close to cumming again, she had also taken Matt to the point of no return

I listened to Matt orgasm, I knew it was huge as he was out of breath and he let out what only could be described as a roar. His first shot flew past me and landed on the bedside table but that was the only one I saw. Tara was about to cum and she wanted Matt' to cum on her and make her orgasm she thrust his spurting cock hard on her clit and started to shake, that was the first time we had seen her shake like that, she grabbed on to me so tight, whispered into my ear, Andy I'm cumming at that I felt Tara's fingers enter me, her orgasm was so intense, she had thought about this moment many times before, the meat in a sandwich laying between two guys and using them for her sole pleasure.

Her orgasm was one of the best we've ever given a girl she lay shaking head to toe for several minutes after, Matt on the other hand had pulled his cock away he said he couldn't take the intensity of how his ball end had felt any longer.

Here we were at Tara's house between us having four orgasms without yet having penetrative sex. Obviously that was about to change....,

over a year ago

Will leave it there for the time being if you guys want to know what happens next, let us know and we will continue the story!

Thanks for all the messages x.

over a year ago

Great story lads . Looking forward to the next instalment

By *ddie8Man
over a year ago

Co Down

Sounds great guys. Bet she was drooling over watching you perform on each other and ready to take you both. I bet it was one great session.

By *murphMan
over a year ago

drogheda

Good ?? story can't wait for more

By *murphMan
over a year ago

drogheda

Good ?? story can't wait for more

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Waiting for the next bit boys

over a year ago

We have listened to stories about how one guy gets jealous or the girl likes one guy more than the other, well with Tara it just was perfect, she understood we were together and she was going to have her fair share of each.

Matt and I only ever competed at one thing, after all I was always going to lose the size queen augment. We both really loved licking pussy, we always had a little bit of a competition to see who could make a girl cum just with their tounge.

Any way all three of us laid there naked, touching, kissing and caressing each other, this went on for a while, then Matt looked me straight in the eye and without saying a word I knew what was going to happen.

First we grabbed a pillow and placed it behind Tara's head, this would allow her to not just feel what was about to happen but also see it all too. We slowly kissed down her body, my left and Matt's right hand were placed firmly on her inner thighs but not quite touching her pussy. We worked our way down in unison like a perfectly timed machine, her breathing started to get heavy, after spending time sucking her lovely tilts she was already about half way there and obviously so we're we.

Down across her perfectly formed abs on to her hips, another look from Matt was the signal it was time, with out other hands we each took a leg, put in the air and held it at roughly 2.10 on a clock face, secured in place with our forearms. This allowed our hands to room free, opening her lovely flower which was glistening in the fading sunlight.

We each very slowly started to lick each side of her pussy together flicking her clit on the downward and then upward stroke building up a rhythm that she was starting to enjoy, at some points we both kissed others we just kept licking. Most of the time she had her eyes closed, however as we took her closer to the edge she opened them, she thought she was just going to watch us lick her to orgasm but what she also noticed was that we had each other's cock in our hands slowly wanking and edging each other while we licked.

This was obviously turning her on when she said faster please faster we knew she didn't mean lick her faster she meant wank each other faster, for her we did just that, moaning while we both enjoyed each other and the sweet taste of her wet pussy, she watched for another 20-25 seconds and we felt her tighten, at which point we both let go of our each other's cocks and plunged both our index fingers deep inside she squirted for the first time in her life, as she was coming she watched us passionately kiss each other and taste each other's tounges.

The light had almost gone but the night was going to get hotter.

over a year ago

I stood up and scooped Tara up from the bed while Matt pulled a condom over his thick long shaft. I placed Tara on the edge of the bed face down; Matt then pulled her knees forward so she was in the doggie position and placed his cock next to her soaked pussy. Tara then slid down his shaft like a glove.

I had watched Matt fuck many times before and I knew Tara was going to enjoy it because to me Matt fucks a little different to most guys I know. I've always liked being in a room with guys fucking girls, I remember at college my best freind and I regularly fucked two sisters in my room both of us pounding away. With Matt it was different maybe it was because as a teenager he found an older woman in her thirties who taught him, I don't know.

For Matt it is never about making himself cum it's all about making the lady enjoy his cock. Only once have I seen him do something different that was with a tiny 19 year old who clearly hadn't had one as big as his. He started really slow letting the walls of Tara's pussy enjoy and get used to being stretched, the veins in his cock swell and tease the nerve endings along those walls, then he lifts her closer to him so she can then take the full 10 inches.

Me as always are transfixed by the size of his length slowly being eaten by this tight pussy, I watch for a while looking at Tara's face enjoying the deep strokes, she sees me doing this and grabs my pulsating cock. Knowing exactly what she is doing she starts mimicking the rhythm of her being fucked while wanking my cock. Matt is a really good fuck women love his length and thickness. After several minutes I pull away and go to the otherside of the bed. Tara between her moans says "you are going to spit roast me", yes I replie. At that I uncover my cock and slip it deeply down her throat. We spent several minutes both inside her enjoying watching each other fuck this amazing lady.

Matt wanted his favorite position I could tell in his face he was getting closer, When he fucks he's always in control but when Tara fucks him he can't control it. I pull my cock out of her mouth, get up from the bed and pull her off Matt's cock. I bring her to me she wraps her arms and legs around my sweating body and kisses me. Matt is now laid on the bed, I lower her on to Matt's cock. I move away so I have the best view of them both, watching her enjoy the length and controlling the depth and intensity. Matt's face, his moans and Tara's gasps all gets to much for me, I am so turned on. I quickly pull on a condom lube the outside and position myself behind Tara, pushing her down on to Matt's body. Using more lube I wet her tight little butt hole and place my cock at its entrance.

" I've never done DP before" she says. "Apart from with a guy and Danny"

At this point I made the executive decision not to ask who the fuck Danny was, but instead insert my cock into her arse.

With the position she was in she was in control of two cocks, she clearly was loving it. Her arse was opening up nicely but she kept losing the rhythm. I could tell we were both close but decided to take control. I picked Tara up asked Matt to stand and asked Tara to hold on to my shoulders, with one hand I slid my cock into her pussy then Matt came up from behind and entred her arse between us with her in the air we kept lifting her and dropping her on to our cocks. The feeling of the three of us just there was awesome and something that stays with you. Matt and I have cum at the same time together several times, we now had just to do it at the same time as Tara. It didn't take long Tara was kissing me while she was being speared by two big dicks, her nails started to dig into my back, I signaled to Matt, I think within seconds all three of us were moaning and cumming, later we both said it was a huge cum load and awesome orgasm.

The three of us fell back on the bed. We cuddled and kissed and caught our breath after a few minutes Matt spoke....

Tara? Matt asked "Who the fuck is Danny ?..."

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Omg soooo horny now!

over a year ago

Thanks again guys great response

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

loving this story xx

over a year ago

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

Very good, wetting my appetite for our next MMF x

over a year ago

Tara? Matt asked "Who the fuck is Danny?

After a pause, Tara said " you mean Reggie"

No I mean Danny, Matt replied.

At that Tara left the room. What do you think that was about I asked? No idea said Matt!

Tara returned with a wooden box, there you go guys, she said.

Tara past Matt the wooden box for him to open, as he did Tara announced meet Daniel Reginald.

For me my heart sunk, I totally expected Matt to be opening some guys ashes. My brain went into hyper mode..

I'm going to ask her how he died? And she's going to say I fucked him to death!

I know it...oh fuck!

I'm off for a shower guys, won't be long, need to freshen up! Said Tara.

Before Matt could open the box I shut it, " what the fuck is going to be in there " I said.

Well there's only one way to see said Matt.

He slowly opened the box to reveal a dildo it was rather life like about 8 maybe 9 inches long thick and uncut. A lot like Matt's cock but a little bit smaller.

Who the fuck names their dildo and why call it that? I said.

Matt picked it up and said, well if it's good enough for Tara to DP it should be good enough for you to!

If you think I could take you and that at the same time you must be joking.i replied.

At that Tara returned, thought you were going to have a shower? I asked.

I just wondered how you guys were getting on with Danny? She replied.

So why Tara, do you call it Danny and or Reggie?

She replied..

When I was at uni in Manchester I met this guy his name was Daniel Reginald er I forget his surname think it was Hill or something like that, he always wanted to DP me, he loved fucking me in the arse. He was an ex footballer and had asked his team mates if one of them would join us so he could have that DP session, eventually one of them agreed but they got cold feet when they got to his flat.

So to for fill his fantasy, he got me a copy of his own cock it was an awesome sex session, he was the only one I can compare to you guys he was great.

A few months later he left for LA he said he was going to do some work in Hollywood, it was my first DP session, it was amazing she said. After he left I never spoke to him again but still play with his cock when I'm feeling horny.

So who did he play for city or United ? Matt asked.

Neither she said it was a Premier League club I just can't remember, at that she turned and headed for the shower.

Over the years we have had many MMF sessions with some lovely ladies but here we were with one that had been fucking a footballer and movie star.

We started chatting about having Tara in the air and fucking her and what a turn on it was, we both turning each other on by what we were saying.

Matt suggested I try Danny but I said I'd much rather lick the spunk off your cock. That's fine by me Matt said.

I'd always loved sucking Matt's huge cock, when he was at uni and after a night out we sit and watch the Adult Channel then go into our own rooms and release all that tension, things changed one night when Matt came back to my room placed my head against the headboard and fucked my mouth until he released his creamy load. Obviously things had moved on since then.

I was licking the cum off his cock when Tara returned, dressed in red bra and lacy panties!

Oh that's sexy as she said I've been watching you for a few minutes.

Guys I would like to take photos of you two enjoying each other, is that ok.

She got the camera we started the porn shoot. Kissing, 69, teasing and wanking.

It wasn't long before the camera was down and so was her hand in her panties.

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

This is really well written and horny as fuck, I can't wait for the next chapter.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

oh my loving this, please tell us more x

By *lli boyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Fantastic description lads. Shame you stopped there.

By *egan2743Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Very hot story. She’s a lucky girl

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Thanks guys new episode later!

over a year ago

Much preferr the film version lol

over a year ago

Thanks for reading hopefully it didn't take as long as a film!

over a year ago

very horny and so sexy love to of seen them 2 guys on each others cocks id be wanking away like mad sounds a great session to be had with theese two, and tara watching what more can you ask for go get them ladies and gents

over a year ago

Sorry guys busy day hopefully another one in the morning

Thanks for all your messages really aprechiated the feedback

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/18 17:07:27]

By *ucker2020Man
over a year ago