Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotwife Home Time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My orgasm peaked and my body shuddered my pussy gushing on his fingers and tongue. Panting I rested back on the bed with my eyes closed and tried to catch my breath, my throat beginning to feel sore. I heard my husbands breath on my mobile next to me on the bed and reached over and hung up, leaving him exited. My lovers lips trailed up my body kissing and licking my damp skin until he reached my mouth. Kissing me hungrily I could taste the sweetness of my own cum on his lips. My eyes still closed I felt the tip of his cock push its way into me. Our rhythm picked up and our evening ended with a deep fuck and another roaring orgasm and my pussy full of another man's cum. It was home time ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkshiremonkey1Man
over a year ago

Worksop

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start!!

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

Nice.

over a year ago

I climbed into my cold car immediately turning up the heat and pulled my scarf around my neck. My cheeks still burned but the winter air was biting. I sent a text to my husband telling him to expect me in half an hour. I imagined him sat waiting with his hard on straining to escape from his trousers. His imagination lit by the couple of photos and the phone call, made to allow him experience some of my pleasure as it was taking place.

My drive home was uneventful and the traffic minimal as it was close to 2 am. My mind fought the satisfied post meet fog to imagine my husbands excitement and eagerness to see me. My body was sticky, underneath my raincoat, from sweat and our combined cum the cold air sneaking in through the gaps to my naked skin. My stockings and knickers were all I was wearing underneath my coat x

over a year ago

Loving it xx keep going please xx

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Mmm loving it

over a year ago

I pulled my car into the drive and turned off the ignition. Checking my mobile I smiled to see the usual message from my lover thanking me for a fantastic evening and telling me to have fun. I returned the message letting him know I was home and safe. Another message from my husband encouraging me to hurry so he could hear all about my evening.

Turning my key in the lock I let myself into the house and through to the kitchen. My husband stood in only his bath towel, his smile as big as his erection.

'have you been a bad girl?' he asked walking toward me.

'yes' I whispered returning the smile.

'How bad?' he asked sliding his hand through the gap in my raincoat and running his fingers up my thigh to my wet knickers. My eyes closed as I felt his fingertips trail closer to my pussy.

'Did he fuck you hard baby ?' he asked rubbing my sticky clit gently while unbuttoning my coat with his other hand. My black heels meant our faces were level and eyes locked. His hand run under my coat to my shoulders and my coat slid the the floor.

'Very hard' I replied 'and I fucking loved it'

By *oobyLewCouple
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Very erotic please keep going.

By *otplaying4nowWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

over a year ago

My pussy ached for him whilst throbbing from the last few hours with my lover. I was so turned on looking at my husband the excitement oozing from him. He kissed me deeply and drew back his eyes shut and a moan escaping from his lips.

'Have you been sucking his hard cock you slut?' he asked his hand brushing my stomach his fingertips finding thier way into my knickers so he could feel the sticky wetness underneath.

'Yes. I made him so hard. He loves putting his cock in my mouth babe. He loves fucking your wife's mouth almost as much as he loves fucking this pussy'

He groaned louder bringing his hands to my shoulders. I sank to my knees and opened my mouth wide taking his equally rock hard cock into my mouth. His gasp told me he'd been hard for hours and his balls would be full for me.

Making his cock as wet as I could while sliding my mouth up and down the full hard length I looked up at him as he watched me.

By *aul_ukMan
over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

mmmm instant hardon here, more please

over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Bloody hell Sara - you are one naughty, sexy minx!! Very arousing - both the story and your profile!

Lovely to see some eroticism, teasing and tantalisation - best combination as always!!

More x

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

mmmmmm yes

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

'Did you suck his cock like that ?' my husband asked. I nodded sucking him deep into my mouth. His eyes closed with pleasure a grown escaped from his lips which made my pussy twitch. Few people understand the relationship between a hotwife and her husband but nothing turns me on more than telling him about the way I've fucked another man.....and he loves to hear about how he fucked me. His cock is so wet from my mouth the I run my hand up and down the length and sit back to watch his face. Without opening his eyes he grabs my arm and pulls me to stand kissing me hard and deep, his tongue searching for unfamiliar tastes. His hands reach up and begin to squeeze my tits, gently at first becoming firmer and circling my nipples. I can feel my own juices on my thighs and my pussy feels like it will explode if I don't have him soon.

'Did you enjoy having his cock in your mouth?' he asked kissing my neck.

'God yes' I reply his hands sliding down my body and resting on my stocking tops.

over a year ago

"'Did you suck his cock like that ?' my husband asked. I nodded sucking him deep into my mouth. His eyes closed with pleasure a grown escaped from his lips which made my pussy twitch. Few people understand the relationship between a hotwife and her husband but nothing turns me on more than telling him about the way I've fucked another man.....and he loves to hear about how he fucked me. His cock is so wet from my mouth the I run my hand up and down the length and sit back to watch his face. Without opening his eyes he grabs my arm and pulls me to stand kissing me hard and deep, his tongue searching for unfamiliar tastes. His hands reach up and begin to squeeze my tits, gently at first becoming firmer and circling my nipples. I can feel my own juices on my thighs and my pussy feels like it will explode if I don't have him soon.

'Did you enjoy having his cock in your mouth?' he asked kissing my neck.

'God yes' I reply his hands sliding down my body and resting on my stocking tops.

"

Mmmm sounds so good, close by but just out of your age range regrettably, drop me a message

over a year ago

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me this is so good it’s got me hard at work!

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Loving this so far

By *ollyoaks69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Love this

over a year ago

This is so good

over a year ago

over a year ago

I guess we’ll never know what happens now!!

over a year ago

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Post new Message to Thread