Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cucks story 2

Jump to newest

By *ishaw cucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

wishaw

The story will continue here hope you all enjoy .

Mandy started kissing me as I sat on the couch and before I could even think her hand was inside my shorts wanking my cock i became aroused quick and started kissing her back .I unclasped her bra and opened her blouse her tits wernt big but they looked nice they wernt as big as helens i liked her nipples as she was still wanking on my cock . I took tshirt off as she started on my nipples and chest she was good she knew exacttly the buttons to press she licked all way down to my cock when she stated to lick the shaft off my cock right down onto by balls and before I knew it she was rimming my hole i lifted my arse up so she had easy access to it .She then Stood and stripped naked her cunt was trimmed a small black tuff i wanted it i pushed her on chair and i done exactly what she did i started with tits slowly making my way down to her cunt i opened her lips and teased her clit with my tongue she was loving it i was going deeper and deeper inside her while my finger went in her arse she let out a large groan and said fucken yes grabbing my head pushing it deeper into her cunt. I felt her cum on my tongue i was a little upset as was hoping she would squirt.She lay back on chair and said fucken he'll that was great and ive still not had your cock in me she stood up grabbed my hand and we headed upstairs id heard my phone ping a couple off times but was to busy with mandy pussy to answer it.

We headed upstairs hand in hand i headed towards my room mandy says no I want you in your bed.I stopped this is wrong i thought im cuck this is not right dunno why but something inside felt this is wrong i stopped and says no mandy lets just forget this ill need to speak to master(first time id called Frank master and ment it) Mandy looked shocked ok but your only getting one chance im sorry but no.Most people would jump at this chance but others would understand i thought and went downstairs.Mandy followed she starting getting ready i could see she was pissed off she got ready and put some war paint on.Are you ok i asked sure im fine she said not many guys knock me back but dont worry she gave me a peck on cheek and said ill see you soon.I asked her if she wanted a taxi she said it's fine and smiled i think she was more embarressed than anything she went outside and walked away fuck i sat back and didn't know what to think . I went in kitchen and poured a drink I sat down grabbed a fag i had 4 missed messages and 1 missed call .message one was from helen hows you x you better be eating and no drinking on empty stomach.fuck she sounded like my mum i laughed at her.text2 was from Frank helen loves putting on a show for me .text3 was a pic was helen licking her tit i liked the pic and then started thinking what was going on with her and Frank mandy went out my head last text was from helen when I get home i want to talk to you ive told Frank i want to 'tell you everything love you. The missed call was from a mate . I sat out back wondering what she ment everything did it mean everything or just what I needed to know . What was happening to me I was getting right into this cuck role was helen want this to stop hope not but tomorrow will tell.

Come back later and ill tell you exactly what helen said and yes she does tell me everything .

The pic I got will be added thanks..cuck

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

going back to read it all now

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep it up WC....awesome prose

Reply privately

By *antasies happenTV/TS
over a year ago

Beccles

This story is addictive xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm loving this story . Keep it going cuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story is so hot. Bit of a headfuck but at the same time such a horny experience

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Loving this. Please keep it coming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *luttyzoeTV/TS
over a year ago

Lutterworth

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)
over a year ago

rochdale

Right I like to know who has had the most wanks of this story so far ??

Iv been wanking 2x at each thread lmao

Reply privately

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)
over a year ago

rochdale

"The story will continue here hope you all enjoy .

Mandy started kissing me as I sat on the couch and before I could even think her hand was inside my shorts wanking my cock i became aroused quick and started kissing her back .I unclasped her bra and opened her blouse her tits wernt big but they looked nice they wernt as big as helens i liked her nipples as she was still wanking on my cock . I took tshirt off as she started on my nipples and chest she was good she knew exacttly the buttons to press she licked all way down to my cock when she stated to lick the shaft off my cock right down onto by balls and before I knew it she was rimming my hole i lifted my arse up so she had easy access to it .She then Stood and stripped naked her cunt was trimmed a small black tuff i wanted it i pushed her on chair and i done exactly what she did i started with tits slowly making my way down to her cunt i opened her lips and teased her clit with my tongue she was loving it i was going deeper and deeper inside her while my finger went in her arse she let out a large groan and said fucken yes grabbing my head pushing it deeper into her cunt. I felt her cum on my tongue i was a little upset as was hoping she would squirt.She lay back on chair and said fucken he'll that was great and ive still not had your cock in me she stood up grabbed my hand and we headed upstairs id heard my phone ping a couple off times but was to busy with mandy pussy to answer it.

We headed upstairs hand in hand i headed towards my room mandy says no I want you in your bed.I stopped this is wrong i thought im cuck this is not right dunno why but something inside felt this is wrong i stopped and says no mandy lets just forget this ill need to speak to master(first time id called Frank master and ment it) Mandy looked shocked ok but your only getting one chance im sorry but no.Most people would jump at this chance but others would understand i thought and went downstairs.Mandy followed she starting getting ready i could see she was pissed off she got ready and put some war paint on.Are you ok i asked sure im fine she said not many guys knock me back but dont worry she gave me a peck on cheek and said ill see you soon.I asked her if she wanted a taxi she said it's fine and smiled i think she was more embarressed than anything she went outside and walked away fuck i sat back and didn't know what to think . I went in kitchen and poured a drink I sat down grabbed a fag i had 4 missed messages and 1 missed call .message one was from helen hows you x you better be eating and no drinking on empty stomach.fuck she sounded like my mum i laughed at her.text2 was from Frank helen loves putting on a show for me .text3 was a pic was helen licking her tit i liked the pic and then started thinking what was going on with her and Frank mandy went out my head last text was from helen when I get home i want to talk to you ive told Frank i want to 'tell you everything love you. The missed call was from a mate . I sat out back wondering what she ment everything did it mean everything or just what I needed to know . What was happening to me I was getting right into this cuck role was helen want this to stop hope not but tomorrow will tell.

Come back later and ill tell you exactly what helen said and yes she does tell me everything .

The pic I got will be added thanks..cuck"

Your a cool arse muderphuckinh g

Can't stop wanking lmao

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Good stuff cuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I was wakened early with the sound off door slamming i got up and it was helen you ok i asked im fine come down we need to chat before kids get back ok give me 5 mins I said . I came down stairs helen was pouring a couple off coffees this dosnt sound good now does it i said and laughed . I need to tell you this but I don't know how your going to take she was starting to worry me just tell me I said it cant be that bad . You must listen and listen to it all so let me finish .Ok hit me way it.

Helen begins

It's not what it all seems with Frank. I'll start from the begining a few weeks ago lori was round (Lori was helens friend shed know her for years id known her from school in fact I popped my cherry with her then again so did half the school she was the girl every school has blow jobs for fags etc she met andy who was also my friend got married and she settled down .)She told me her and Andy had been playing with a guy and that she was loving it but Andy wasnt happy she explained the lot to me and about cuckolding we arranged a night out for a better chat over a few drinks anyways it was that night you took the kids out bowling .Yes I remember go on i said. Well we went into town and she explained andy wanted to stop but she was enjoying to much i told her she was playing with fire just then 2 guys came in 1 was the guy the other was frank they sat down and chatted nothing sexual i told him all about you anyway lori left with the guy was obvious i was the cover for Andy. She said she wouldn't be long Frank sat chatting to me and asked if i knew what lori was upto i said yes .What do you think I was raging no way id do that to my man I told him off course he said there not playing at cuckolding thats just an affair there having .Frank started chatting about me and you he knew we'd done some swinging Loris big mouth again .He was nice a sweet talker i wasnt daft anyway we chatted away was about an hour i phoned lori and told her i was heading home she wasn't pleased but I left anyway Frank was pure gentleman and I left came home .On the Monday you were at work lori came round i was fuming she didn't care she said frank wants to meet you fuck off i told her she went on and on what for i kept asking go and find out .I was curious ok i said if you keep me out your shite ill meet him once but you better get Andy sorted before shit hits the fan she said she'd stopped and told the guy it was over . Anyways lori texted Frank and we set up a much date i went along i swear to this day I don't know why I went or why i ever told you but it sounded exciting the way they were talking but I had no intention to start this.At lunch he was nice there was no pressure nothing just compliments he asked a lot about you and then it started he started asking if we'd every thought off the cuckolding scene .Never i said he then went into detail it sounded very horney but told him you'd never play the way he wanted what if he did I said fuck i didn't know what to say .

Fuck this was turning me on hearing what she was saying there was no anger just pure horn .Go on i said and don't worry about just tell me what happened .

She continued he was saying all the things a girl was wanting to here and it was working he said he could make it happen i swear nothing happened it was Frank who set the party up we went to at start and mandy was a set up to get you on board the first night he touched me was that night .(being honest i expected worse) after that it went nuts with Paul and Sam he had met me and told me everything to do I loved it at time but now it's do I g my head in i like Frank but I love you .We've been to party where other girls were there bulls they swap and use others and talk about it in front off you it was degrading but I loved it but I still had to tell you I told Frank im going to tell you the guys who i played with id never seen before .

I looked at her and said fuck sake I was expecting something drastic your fucken lucky you didn't know them and you can see them she laughed she seemed more relaxed .She said even more bad news sams son was in here ladt night playing with you aye i had an idea it was him i said dosnt it bother you she said naw because tbat means they cant say anything or ill tell them both ive sucked both there cocks we both laughed what about brian though he will be more hard to sort what did he do to you last night i said. Brian wont be a problem hes gay thats why he lives with his brother hes not out and scared anyone finds out the pic was a noise up . Paul wont be a problem either as hes a shitebag ill just tell him ill te'll his gf so fuck him .Helen laughed and said she'd told Frank she would phone him once we'd spoke.So what do you want to do I asked honestly she said aye if you want to stop we stop and if you want to continue i will just we need to be more carefull .Know what I want she shes I want to take you upstairs and fuck your brains out before kids come home we ran upstairs stripping each other like a couple off horney teens we went into our bed and just as she said she fucked my brains out .She even let me fuck her arse something she'd never let me do.We jumped up had a shower together and got ready for kids.Does that mean were still playing yes said but let Frank sweat a bit she phoned him and said we'd talked and were going to take a couple off weeks to decide what to do he seemed happy with that . Your worth the watching i said to her just as her sister drove up you better it see said.

I was hoping to hear all the dirty sordid details but hey that was enough and if you think for one minute we had stopped come back for next instalment when things really hot up and I visit first party as a cuck and a lot more .

Reply privately

By *antasies happenTV/TS
over a year ago

Beccles

Thank you buddy, I am pleased that you made love to Helen xx

Reply privately

By *ouplejs1Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

We are not trolls, but all we can say is please consider the grammar and spelling. We are Scottish but it is challenging trying to read this and following the story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

You serious its taking me a lot off time to write this you should try it some day and its simple if you don't understand it dont read it im thick what does grammar mean lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I loved that last instalment . And I'm glad you got to fuck her up the arse . I bet you loved it as well . I'm looking forward to reading more of your adventures in the cuck world .

Reply privately

By *ichelleanddaveCouple
over a year ago

blanchardstown

Reply privately

By *aylor7188TV/TS
over a year ago

whitleybay

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Oh yeah

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic mate

Great story please keep going

Reply privately

By *afeconLecheMan
over a year ago

Stoke

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Nice keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Horny as fuck.!! Keep up the good work cuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Don't worry the story will continue tomorrow and thanks again to everyone who took the time to pvt message me and to the trolls and the idiots keep messaging me all you like as I enjoy reading your bullshit ...cuck

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't worry the story will continue tomorrow and thanks again to everyone who took the time to pvt message me and to the trolls and the idiots keep messaging me all you like as I enjoy reading your bullshit ...cuck"

Now who has the control!!

Reply privately

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)
over a year ago

rochdale

"You serious its taking me a lot off time to write this you should try it some day and its simple if you don't understand it dont read it im thick what does grammar mean lol"

I agree with you mate if you can't read it fuck off lol

I'm lovejbg this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Weeks passed and everything was great sex was still good with helen and not heard from Frank. We'd seen a few times Paul and I'd been to football with him and played 5 a side's and was no mention even Sam hadn't said a thing was if nothing had happened .Our son had turned 16 and we had went a holiday everything was rosie or so I thought.

We were sitting watching tv when out the blue helen asked if I'd heard from Frank no I said why did you ask that i said was wondering she said .Do you think he will have a new couple now she said i asked where did that come from just curious she said . C'mon i said youve no mentioned him in ages whats up . Nothing's up shes said i was only wondering.Do you miss it i asked .Sometimes she said was good but was getting out off control what about you yes I miss it as well was good fun and i never thought in a million years id be up for half the shit . What you thinking i smirked you wanny do it again you sure frank may not be playing i said well ill find out she said she texted him we sat back waiting on the reply.She had texted how are you long time no speak but nothing we thought either he wasn't interested or had another couple so we left it at that.

Couple off days later at work helen phoned Frank wants to talk to you what he say I asked youve to nip in see him after work at his place ok wont be a problem I told her. Well after a break that was it starting all over again thinking all sorts will he play or not and if he did what would he do . Time dragged in and work finished i drove to Frank's and pressed buzzer come up he said i entered you want a beer he asked cant im driving ok take a seat this wont take long . I've spoke to helen and she says you want to be my cuck.Before I answered he said think before you answer as if you think last time was controlling this time will be a lot worse and no fucking me about either in or out your choice. Sounded good to me dunno what he ment more controlling as he'd done everything from sleeping in my bed to getting helen when I wanted so I said yes ill play but only if helen agrees.Prove it cunt he says and pulls his cock out get this in your mouth i want you to take my seed . I got up and without hesitation i was sucking his cock it was big and thick .As I was sucking he told me that he had missed his bitch and he wanted her more than ever and that her cunt belongs to him .He so said that since I thought I could fuck who i wanted obv he ment mandy that i would be caged tell i learned that bull was in control.His cock was thickening up and could feel him tense .You will obey everything and I mean everything from now on at that he shot his load. It was warm and thick and I swollowed the lot .So u understand everything yes I said good tell slut ill pick her up tomorrow night at 7pm ive people i want her to meet and ill want you there on Saturday night when you will be going to a party as my cuck you will be collected and caged and be very obediant let me down then I will punish you and her she will belong to me at a times now go home he her ill be in contact you have untill 7pm tomorrow night to change your mind but when it starts theres no pulling out.I left thinking how horney it sounded and was we up for it i arrived home and had a quick chat with helen we both agreed to play and play his rules i was Frank's cuck again and the real cuckolding was about to begin .Could I handle it what was this party about who was his friends and cage you will find out next time and a pic off me in my cage

Reply privately

By *ichelleanddaveCouple
over a year ago

blanchardstown

Getting hot cuck??

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/18 13:31:37]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done cuck...wonderful continuation

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really enjoying reading about your cuck life.

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

So nice to see your back as a cuck

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I arrived home waited till daughter and son were away and told helen about everything Frank had said she laughed and said um game if you are but mind if we play we play right can you handle it she smiled courses i can so that was that we went to bed as I knew it was last time id be sleeping in my bed with her. We fucked but rather Quigley as son was in and he was at that age when we had to be carefull.

Next day I went to work as normal Frank texted about 2pm change off plans drop helen at mines at 7pm No bother i phoned son to see if he could keep an eye on the daughter for an hour no probs and helen made the bingo excuse to them so that was it sorted.I was running late so I got home later and helen was ready so I told her if drop her off now . We left not saying much in car and as I drove up to Frank's helen says your definitely ok with this yes off course . Ok as I stopped outside Frank's you can go then ill see you later .I watched as I saw her press buzzer open door and disappear.I drove home wondering what was going on and what was getting said i arrived home and ping was frank good cuck my slut is happy to have me back in fact shes sucking my cock just now .ping was a pic off helen sucking his cock this got me horney wishing I was there all went quite for next couple off hours was playing cards with daughter but was thinking what was happening with her mum at no time did I feel jealous just wishing I was there .Was after 10 when I heard the car stop outside helen got out and came in she waved Frank in helen went upstairs and we went in kitchen i knew I'd need to watch as son was upstairs .Listen cunt he wispered im taking you to a party i want you to sit and watch what happens as next one you will both be there ill be collering you both so any questions text me you will watch this one time no talking just watch .

As he left he wispered in your own room tonight that whore belongs to me and she proved it tonight she fucken loved it and told me she missed my cock so much dont talk to her about anything as I decide what you get told and what you don't ill text you later. I heard helen in shower as Frank left i checked on kids everything was fine helen came out shower pecked me on cheek and said goodnight and went into bedroom and shut door.I quickly feel asleep and never even bothered that i was in room

I got up went to work busy day got a surprise when I got home helen had swapped my room with sons what was she up to . Don't want brian or anyone else listening in do we she said to me we must be carefull as now Frank's in total charge . I got a text tomorrow night ill pick you up at 8pm and sit in back seat off car and only talk when spoken to dont say a word no matter what happens my friends know your coming and that helen will be coming along soon so mind cuck you fuck up then ill punish helen and I mean it do you understand.Yes I understand i messaged back that was me going to one off these party's id heard so much about but fuck knows what lay in store wont be long till I find out .

The pic off helen sucking bulls cock will be added

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

This is so hot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm glad to see this story continue . Can't wait to read more

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

It was time I told helen not to wait up i was going for a pint but I think she knew where I was going. Frank drove up at exactly 8pm and i went in back off car as told . He was dressed in a suit and looked the part as he drove he reminded me about tonight and all i had to do was watch nothing else. We drove for a 40 mins and ended up at a house in middle off nowhere .He pulled up before we go in he said heres the deal you will go in strip to boxers tonight no collar or cage sit where your told and watch as next time you come here will be with slut if at any time you want to leave stand up walk to door and face it dont talk at any time and we will leave. He then parked the car and we got out first mistake cunt you will open the door for me next time he said fuck what was I getting myself into i thought .It was a bigger house than I first thought it sat itself he rang bell a young guy answered it Frank walked in me following go through the young guy said frank turned to me and said strip .I stripped to boxers as told i was shitting myself as I never had a clue what was in front of me but no way I was backing down Frank opened door and we went in .

In the room there was 3 couples sitting with a guy sitting himself on a big chair fuck i thought its the godfather.Frank told me to sit there were 5 chairs 3 guys sitting on the chairs . Each one was collered and I noticed that each were caged the young guy came over and told me to stand as he moved my chair away from them .As I sat i looked around fuck got a real shock Andy was sitting on one off the chairs he was collered and caged he was also blindfolded in fact I noticed they were all blindfolded. I then noticed lori sitting next to a guy they were acting very strange kissing and flirting she must have noticed me but didn't even flinch.The door opened and another couple walked in followed by a guy also naked collered and caged.Although it looked mental it was horney as fuck i didn't know anyone else in the room .Everyone was chatting away when the old guy said ok let's get started everyone was sitting round in a large circle and in middle was a rug.Frank kept looking over at me and smiling then this girl got up walked over and grabbed another girl by the hand and led her into the circle and started kissing.The room went quite as they kissed fuck i thought I was in heaven was sexiest thing ever they were kissing when lori got up and grabbed the other girl she was a black girl who looked very sexy .They also started kissing by now the first 2 were naked but I was to busy watching lori with the black girl they were right into it .I noticed everyone better now the girls had moved there was frank the older gentlemen a black guy and the other 2 guys looked in there 30s .The girls were now naked when the old guy said let's see some licking fuck i was right into it not realising that these other guys couldn't see what I could see.Then it clicked these guys were cucks fuck so next time ill be like them and Frank will be with helen.All the girls were lying on the rug in the 69 position only noise was from the girls moaning the bulls just watched with pervy smiles after about 15 mins the guy said ok sluts get up and stand at door they a done it without question. Ok who wants who tonight he asked the bulls.The black guy Stood up ill have her and pointed to one off the girls at that they all paired up blindfolded off he shouted and all the cucks got up and followed there partners and bull and they all left each heading to a different room .This left me Frank the old guy and the young guy who was tiding up drinks etc.

So Frank this your new cuck he better be good .Frank said he knows the score stand up then cuck too i see you I stood up feeling stupid but very excited i was glad as I never went hard fuck knows how after that show . I stood in front off him he leaned forward and twisted my nipples i jumped he said good nice and tender he then grabed my balls and squeezed them tight good nice big balls he looked at my cock and said i dont care about that thing so dosnt matter the size . Can he suck he asked frank yes for a wimp hes actully quite good ok lets see he shouted the boy over suck him he said i turned round and guy was standing with his cock out .Dont touch it just suck it the guy said .I looked at his cock it was big about 8 inches and uncut he put it in my mouth and I started sucking was difficult as i hadn't to touch it but boy kept it in .Ok stop no fun for you now cuck the guy said and asked the boy if I was good the boy said yes but has a lot to learn good the guy said . Where's your phone i was asked do I answer i pointed to where my cloths were but Frank went got it ok before I could say anything ok take him to the room . We walked back into hall and upstairs we could her sex coming from rooms and I mean it was loud upstairs a cuck was standing facing wall outside as noise off shagging was coming from room we went into a room lie on belly i was told next thing I felt a finger up my hole put that on him and next thing I was blindfolded his hole is very tight that will need opened Frank says that wont be a problem the finger was rubbing up inside me was uncomfortable but I just let it happen i was hoping for poppers as last time I enjoyed it. Next thing I felt finger go out and something went in my add I jumped as it went in deeper and deeper ok get a pic he said . Whatever was in me felt ok and it came out ok he will do get ready cunt the boy will get your clothes wait here .I got ready and boy told me to follow him on way past door was opened it was lori lying on her back legs wide didn't see anyone else but was only a glance i then was told to wait in car . I went to car sat in back as it was opened thinking what the fuck had just happened and honestly I loved it dunno how ill feel with helen be tottally different .after about 20 mins Frank came in car well cuck did you enjoy that yes I said.Good as next week you wil be one off the cucks tied and caged as helen says and mind each meet is different now get round here and suck my cock.

We were parked outside but no-one was about and next hose was miles away down the road i went in front and Frank had his cock out it was wet and had lots off precum on it i sucked it deep and enjoyed it i kept sucking till he came swallow it cunt Frank says which I did every drop .He then drove me home show helen the pic in morning but dont say anything about tonight im away for a couple off days but ill message slut when I'm home so sort a stay over for me when I get back. Ok i said ill sort it he dropped me off what will helen say and whats next on my adventure plus find out what happens when helen goes too party .

Pic is added

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Just. Keeps getting better.

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Oh yeah

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We free pic for yous lot off yous want to see me sucking Frank's cock pm me friends only ....cuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny. Thank you. X

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I never said a word to helen when I arrived home and went about normal family life but was loving my cuck life .A couple off days passed and I'd arranged to take my daughter to McDonald's when I received a text sluts going to bingo tonight ill get her at 7 she already knows it was frank. Ok i replied back im taking the wean to mcdonalds so I won't be in. No reply so I just left it at that he was right helen did know as she was getting ready upstairs . I left for mcdonalds son was still in house so I knew nothing was going to happen though that didn't matter as I knew she was going to the cuck party although I didn't know if she was playing at it watching like i did.I arrived back in house and no-one was in i checked phone nothing hope she was ok I kept thinking a wee text to let me know shes ok would be grand.Was after 9 still nothing son came in with his pal Sam's youngest and I asked where he'd been playing 5s he said .Just at that i got a message from Frank just to let you know my friends are delighted with my slut and love her cunt there still filling it its took a good pounding .Fuck i thought hope shes ok then ping another message it was a pic off her cunt he was right it did looked battered .I poured a coffee and sat in kitchen another message from Frank forgot to say helen enjoyed me fucking her in our bed before we left nice new purple bed sheets.I went upstairs sure he was right purple bedsheets .Was after 11 when car drew up and helen got out car Frank also got out they came in helen looked a mess she must have had a rough night although she walked past me and smiled .Frank then said ok cuck heres instructions get rid off weans saturday night were going to party you won't be caged at this want we want all cucks cocks on show helen knows what her instructions are also ill be staying her after the party so sort it .As he walked to door he turned round and wispered your wife is one filthy whore she loved it and be prepared to watch her and you will see for yourself how much she loves it.He left helen came downstairs with bathrobe on i asked if she was ok im fine honestly she said did you enjoy your night i asked yes I loved it she said but dont ask me anything I won't just as long as I know your ok im fine and she kissed me goodnight . I sat downstairs as she had a shower wondering what the d done to her but she seemed fine and was definitely up for more .

I sorted kids and knew I'd have a free house on Saturday night so I texted Frank a d told him.Good ill be round at 6 so that was everything sorted .Saturday came and kids left helen was showering and getting dressed she'd had her hair done and looked horney as fuck frank arrived kissed helen and sat down your drivi g cuck luck i never had a drink as he never said but didn't bother me .So this was it time to see if we can do this time will tell i be o later to let you know about one off the best nights ive ever had

Pic off helens battered cunt will be added to pics

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear what happened

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story can't wait for more.

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Can’t wait for more.

Reply privately

By *hedruk69Man
over a year ago

Sheffield area

Cant wait to see the pic ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We left house and got i car helen and Frank went in back i drove. Ok Frank says do you know how to get to house we were at cuck yes I replied ok ill explain everything on way so listen as ill tell you both only once .

The house is owned by Eric hes the older gentleman who runs the parties what he says goes without question the young lad is his toy who attends to all Eric's needs when told .I've coming here on and off for a few years and it never disappoints if you both do as Eric and I say you will be fine so just relax and enjoy .Tonight its biggest test to you both but i know you will be obedient and sub missive.So on arrive strip cuck to boxers and boy will take you to your seat and slut will follow me .Sounded simple enough i could see helen looking nervous in my mirror .They talked and kissed as I drove my mind on what was in store. We arrived i got out car opened door for them both they walked hand in hand to the house as I walked behind them .Boy opened door and said welcome come in .We entered and I stripped down to boxers leave g my other in a pile there was another 2 sets off clothes boy showed me into room and told me to sit .I the room was 3 chairs Andy was sitting on 1 chair and another guy was sitting noone else was in room .We sat for about 15 mi s when Eric Frank boy and 3 other guys entered the room they all sat in same way as before most were drinking spirts and there no helen i fact no woman at all they were all chatting quitely and in different groups . I heard a guy say Frank's sluts here tonight shes good ill be wanting her again the other guy says yes heard shes good .Before I could think in walked helen lori was there and another girl all wearing short black see through nightys they were very short and there tits could be seen as they had no bras on .Lori was a big girl bigger than helen but she looked very nice and defo fuckable the other girl I never took much notice but she was small and skinny with small tits but also very fuckable.

Helen sat next to Frank and the other 2 sat with there bulls Eric then said welcome helen to our little get together and after tonight i hope to see a lot more off you .So your firend's with lori are you yes helen said .Good lori and Andy will welcome you to the group .Next minute lori walked over and kissed helen she returned the kiss you keep see all the bulls were getting excited and engrossed with the 2 off them .Very nice Eric said now i want you to go down and taste Loris cunt she loves her cunt being tasted so let's see you taste your friend helen without hesation went on her knees and started licking lori .Lye on your back lori Eric sated before I knew it helen was in eating Loris pussy. Eric stood up and pointed at me cunt get your friend hard as he said it boy walked over told Andy to stand and pulled his boxers down here i was about to suck a guy id known for years as helen ate her friends pussy .It was surreal i knelt down and put Andy's cock in my mouth it was about 7 inch uncut and shaved it tasted nice as I bobbed my head in and out .The room was quite apart from the odd groan from lori Andy was hard in no time Eric get over here cunt and you pointing at me sit he said.ihelen was still eating away with everyone leaning forward for a better view i couldnt see everything as guys were blocking my view.Do that slut doggy and fill her cunt for me fill your pals wife now and you be ready as I want you to clean your friend fun out off her when finished .Without delay Andy walked over and slowly inserted his cock inside helen helen let out a groan as he started to fuck her.You could hear his balls battering off her arse was very horney i noticed a bull had got hold off one off helens tits culled in his hand by now i couldn't see much but could hear both girls moaning and Andy's balls hitting helen.This continued for about 10 mins with eveyone getting louder I noticed the other girl sitting legs open with a guy fingering hDr jus at that Alan let out a Loud roar saying was going cum . Eric says put it all in that cunt get over hear and clean it i want it clean for my inspection i went over and started licking helen the cumn was thick but was easier as it wasn't dripping as before ok thats enough boy check her cunt make sure all that faggots cum before I taste it .The boy stuck 2 fingers in side her gave her a couple off pokes and stuck them in Frank's mouth yes there fine he said .Ok boy get everyone drink I watched as helen looked as though she was loving ever minute off it as she sat next to Frank.Eric said ok theres 5 bulls and 3 sluts ill have her and pointed at helen who wants to join me and boy destroy this whore Frank looked at me and smirked as everyone wanted her only another 1 Eric said and a guy said me ok Dan your in .Dans slut was the other girl who was very quite sitting next to her.Dan was late 30s very proper talking well dressed and not the bull type but I'd learned never judge a book by its cover.Frank stood up cmon lori time I fucked your cunt again and took her hand and walked out room Andy followed.There was no collars and no leads just the way we were.The other 2 guys left with the other slut and there cuck .Ok boy take them to room and prepare her tie that cunt to chair gag him but dont blindfold him i want him to see his whore enjoy cock in all holes.Helen didn't even bat a eyelid as we walked away with boy . Part 1 off the night was over as we left room heading to bedroom what was next i wondered ill be on later to let yous all know .

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Yes, keep up the good work.

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

It's warming up cuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving the build up

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *b0abMan
over a year ago

stirling

Loving this. Great work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Great. Keep it going.

Reply privately

By *r FoureyesMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Great, keep up the good work

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We headed to bedroom on way we saw Alan standing outside a room door as we passed i could see Frank banging lori in doggy position . We walked to the end door and I was told to wait outside about 5 mins passed when Eric and the other other guy appeared they didn't even look at me as they entered the room. The room was very quite as door was shut over i had noticed Alan wasnt there any more .

A short time had passed god knows how long seemed ages but wasn't that long when door opened and boy told me to come in.Helen was tied to bed with cuffs on her hands and legs wide open her tits were very red and was spunk over them .Clean your mrs tits cunt I was told so I licked her tits clean she seemed happy enough but I just done as told as I was cleaning her Eric was poking her cunt which was getting her excited she was loving it i couldn't see how many fingers but she was moaning and kept saying yes over and over again. I was told to leave again i noticed the other guy was away just Eric and boy were in the room . Boy came out after a short time and told me to come in again he was naked clean his cock cunt Eric said so I done as I was told .His cock was very wet and sort he was smooth all over and easy enough to clean.His cock wasnt big so easier to clean .Leave my cum inside the slut Eric said you can lick it later he said .After i had cleaned him i was told to go get ready and wait at door .Was that it finished was very horney pervy but was expecting worse.As I waited Frank appeared he gave me keys and said wait in car . I went sat in car i noticed lori Alan and there bull leaving the rest also left and about 15 mins later helen and Frank appeared.

They got in car ok cuck take us home when in car Frank asked helen did you enjoy that yes I loved it she said i was glad as now i was getting right into it and was finding the more submissive i was the more turned on i became.How you feeling Frank asked im fine helen said good as your night is far from finished he then phoned someone thats us done shes warmed up now and wanting more cock come round in a hour .That was paul he told helen he wants to fuck you tonight so hes coming round to fuck you .Helen smiled she was loving all this cock and loving the attention.

I'll tell you what happened when Paul arrived and ill go into more detail later

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Reply privately

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

I'm enjoying following this.

Thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

We arrived home not much was said well I never heard much but they were doing a lot off whispering. All I could think about was helens cunt is full off cum from eric

and Frank dosnt know or does he.Soon as we got home he told helen shower get nice for me he looked at me and said strip naked and sit on your chair 3 places you can go toilet fag or bed but dont talk sit while i enjoy my whore and tonight she passed with flying colours.His tone off voice then changed your enjoying this to much put fair play your a good cuck and I know ill need to up the ante with you he got up and went upstairs.I couldn't hear much .Frank came down and yes he had my dressing gown on again and wispered im gonny break you .What the fuck did that mean break me I thought for less than a minute and smirked into my self Frank you are a wank because the tide had turned it was us making him think making him jealous he knew other bulls wanted both me and helen other cucks will understand what I mean.

Frank was sitting across from me I could see his limp cock he was making sure I seen it and to be honest I wanted too taste it even soft it was big.He phoned Paul shes waiting he said and soon I heard car outside it was paul helen was still upstairs.Paul came in and as normal he was loud as fuck but didn't even recognise me he went to kitchen my fucken kitchen and got a beer he sat down and started talking to Frank .They were sitting talking pish when helen walked in fuck she looked hot walked straight to Paul and kissed him on lips they kissed passionate and helen said fuck ive missed you . Paul said fuck its only been a week but fuck it gets better and they all laughed. What the fuck did that mean I thought but brushed it to back off head .As I said before the shagging wasnt a problem with me it was the intimate stuff the kissing talking gropping but I made sure I never let Frank know it annoyed me. Paul and helen were getting all lovey dovy on the settee and knew i frank wasnt to happy Frank the wank was jealous helen seemed to be given Paul more attention than Frank wanted and knowing Paul he was taken advantage.Frank drinks his whiskey and says slut weve not all night and Paul needs to be home soon they started kissing stronger and hands were all over the place .I noticed helen looking at Frank as Paul was nibbling on her nipple his hand working its way slowly towards her cunt.He nodded and helen nodded back she opened up her legs and said Paul show yer pal what you done to me last week in your bed first time ever Paul never spoke he just pushed his way onto helens cunt and licked teasing it with every stroke fuck helen was loving it .I noticed Frank's cock wasnt soft anymore and it poked out he walked over to me and said youve no fucken chance off sucking this but that tight hole needs opened up . On settee now i got up and went to go on setter 1 minute cunt paul mind u wanted to fuck that cunt well look he passed lube to him now thats not fair on my slut hes says . Frank said Im fair as bull both should get it i want u face to face as we fuck your ass and guess what helen will feed u poppers .

I lay on all fours ass in air helen directly in front faces touching im gonny get Paul's cock i thought and i knew this time he was giving me his all.Frank started to fuck helen but not her ass he was slowly doing her doggy .Helen started putting poopers to my nose fuck she gave me more and more and before long i was gone i hadnt realused paul had lubed my ass with his fingers .Kiss the cunt frank said to Helen as he stared to fuck her harder i realised that if Paul fucks his cock in me I'm going to head but helen i could feel him rub his cock up and down my crack.Frank laughed ok jokes over fag then bed cunt i got up and stood inside door in kitchen wondering what the fuck .I watched as helen sat in middle wanking them off i slowly smoked my fag Frank then shouts at me bed .I'm no mug and I'd do Frank in a tic but I enjoyed being a toy for him hard to explain but I went to bed well I sat half way up stairs and could hear helen getting fucked Frank said go easy Paul ive all night with that pussy .Paul said better not dry it up then mate here eat my cum I bolted as I never heard Frank so thought he was coming to check but he never i jumped into bed minutes later i heard Paul and Frank coming upstairs Paul had to clean his cock he said frank said everything sorted for next week Paul yes it's sorted dont worry good man and Frank went downstairs .Paul got cleaned and poked his head in and said ill phone you the morra night.As if nothing had happened i heard door close and quite not a sound i was ready for sleep when I heard giggling a good hour before I had been sent to bed

i made out i was sleeping when Frank popped his head in its ok look hes out for the count .Helen says good you promised me when he fell asleep you would fuck my arse .oh dont you worry ill leave door open in case this cunt is awake.Wish to fuck i was sleeping as for next 30 mins Frank fucked my wife's ass and although i never saw it trust me i knew it was and I was right as she came into

the bedroom and told me look what my master done cum dripping from her ass clean it she said but dont go to deep as I love his cum inside me done as told and she left i heard them playing about in bed and i dozed off

Will continue if yous want

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great part as always love reading this keep up good work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep going WC....never boring....very very insightful into a cucks lifestyle

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Getting good cuck

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Great story. More please

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic work keep up the good work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep the story going . My cock always gets hard when reading each new part

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Next part coming soon time you saw a pic off me if Interested just ask in pvt thanks again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I awoke in morning to a banging sound i thought what the fuck i got up half sleeping i realised it was Frank fucking helen hard. God knows what he was doing but id never heard moan so loud the door was shut so I didn't know what was goi g on i went back into room and lay wondering what was going on .It must have been half hour before it stopped i kept checking time in case kids came back Frank came in room he looked like shit he must have been fucking helen all morning Get in here slut helen was same she looked awful sit on that cunt he said .He sat on my chest the fun calm drippi g out her all over my chest there was loads as she moved about spreading Frank's cum all over he walked to my side and said taste my slut.His cock was soaking wet and very sticky i could taste them both but his cock was dead .Shower slut ill be in just now helen got off me headed for shower as I lay sucking Frank's cock

Frank pulled his foreskin back clean it properly he said my slut is getting better and making a lot off my friends jealous she was superb this morning no doubt you heard . Football's on Wednesday night sort it i think a wee gathering is in order Frank said then left me and went to shower he left door opened .I could hear them kissing and cleaning in shower i heard Frank say to Helen you know what i want .Helen replied yes I know exactly what to do but he knows she said yes he knows Frank said .

What did I know I never knew anything my mind went off them in shower and started wondering what he was talking about .They both went in room got ready and went downstairs u can shower now cuck frank shouted up as I was in shower i heard front door opening i thought that was Frank away so I showered got ready and went downstairs to my horror Frank was still there sitting talking to my son i was fuming but realised everything was fine as they were talking about football and five a side's. Helen was just acting normal so I joined in on the chat Frank chalked my son to a five a side match his guys against his even yer dad will get his boots looks out . Dunno how I felt first hes took my wife now hes sitting playing dad way my son i wasnt happy but smiled and played along Frank left and my son was full off praise for Frank if he only knew a hour before it his pal was fucking his mum.

Helen continued to act away as normal so I thought I'd ask her if everything was ok before daughter came home . Couldn't be better she says how about you im fine I told her thats good cause I loved last night and this morning was even better.Im glad I said but both my holes are stinging she said a d laughed and went upstairs .

I sat with fag wondering what next and still i didn't know what was ment by yes I know .Know what no doubt ill find also i won't be able to sort the football as im not keeping kids away as son would be wondering why so ill need to think off something these were nothing compared to what happens next something happens that would change me and helen as its the first argument we have when we both dont agree to Frank's demands .

Next episode soon xxx

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Love it cuck

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

over a year ago

What will the next episode bring

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

OMG cuck, just spent 2 days catching up on this from the start, fantastic story, would make an amazing film. Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Next couple off days passed and now it was starting to hit me this cuck life when the party's are on and the fun its ok its when your sitting watching tv or at work or watching every move your wife's up to the paranoia kicks in . Plus i look at helen and think how the fuck is she so calm she acts perfect and although I love the bones off her I sometimes i get throughs in my head mental thoughts which dont sound so mental anymore.

But I still got drew back into it and forgot to message Frank about football i said to Helen that Frank thinks we can accom again for football but im not pushing it her reply was dont tell me not my problem .So I texted Frank and like a dick i wrote a grovelling text saying I can't accom due to babysitting no reply.

I said to Helen that I'd messaged Frank and he hadn't replied in case he was sorting something was if she didn't care .I went out and spoke to a friend a guy who never was involved and never knew a thing but he had noticed a change in me asking if I was ok for a second a was ready to tell him but didn't. As I walked home i got a text looks like your babysitting then tell helen ill pick her up at 7.

I arrived home and explained to Helen about this babysitting lark now my son could watch the wean no problem but was just that we couldn't accom quite simple.Helen said it's your own fault i knew for last few days and so did Frank know he was waiting to see when you were going to tell him.So in other words ive just been shafted by my own wife .Was if she was enjoying it but really was my own fault when I thought about it

On the day off the football i got a text from Frank come see me when you finish text me when outside as normal.What the fuck now i thought but again I turned up as asked i texted him and he let me in.

Frank opened door and told me to sit and listen he said he'd arranged a 5 a side match with my son hes got a team and Frank had a team i jumped in straight away no fucken chance none off my family ever get involved esp my son Frank s expression changed when did I say anything you fucken idiot thats why i wanted to talk to you to let you know about the game .I felt like a total dickhead and another thing you knobhead its only me and helen tonight he said .I'm hosting a party next Saturday now we win at football u get to mingle dressed with guests we get beat you serve my guests with a cock cage you understand he said.One thing id learned as I said back in story is being a cuck dont think to far in front think about now. When is the game and have you got players decient players i asked tomorrow at 9pm were last on and yes ive got players Frank said he told me to fuck off as his girl was coming soon. I Left not thinking about his girl but thinking we will beat they wee cunts at football .

I arrived home and helen was getting started up she asked you ok now stop thinking to much .Stop thinking to much what a thing to say so I poured a vodka a very large vodka and sat down my son then came in with Sam's youngest son and started trying to annoy me about football .My son asked if Frank was coming over to watch football i said not tonight and he sat praising him up how much a good guy he was i was fuming but gave that Frank's a wank smirk.

Helen left and I sat watched football and to be honest my mind was more I to football than helen had a great time wae the kids and even started to not give 1 fuck dunno if it was because id had a few vodkas

Game had finished and Sam's boy went home then my son asked me is my mum ok i asked shes fine why i asked he said i came in last week and big Paul was in and think he was arguing with my mum i wasnt want to say anything as I know what your like everythings fine I said well what else could I say .

I waited till helen came home i said to her what he had said and she we went nuts blaming me saying I'd been in a mood last few days and looking for an argument now grilling the boy even Frank wasn't happy with you .I lost it fuck Frank i told her listen to yourself i said in fact dont bother ill speak to you later she knew I was raging.

Find out how we sort it and do I go clothed or does my cock get caged at Frank's party

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I went to work as normal never even seen helen and to be honest i was glad i made a point to finish earlier that night because off football and made a point to go talk to helen i phoned her and told her id be home early as we need to talk she agreed and told me to get home before the wee girl got in from school .

I arrived home she was waiting and she surprised me she spoke before I could whats wrong with you she said your acting like a paranoid nutcase listen to me ill never do anything to ruin this family and you know it if you keep going the way you are im stop playing and ill never talk about it again I knew she ment it .She grabbed me and kissed me and said you better win this football or your fucked and laughed i might even nip down to watch for a laugh.

Son came in and we headed down to the centre to play we were last there and game started was a great laugh and yes we got beat in fact we got humped .I can honestley say it was best hour with frank id had in a long time we headed to shower cuck had went out my head in fact i never even saw helen there . As i was ready to strip and get showered frank shouted on me to help him move the goals etc. I moved goals but frank was no where to be seen my cuck head went straight on wondering what hes up to as i knew he was up to no good.Paul came out dressed and asked me if it was ok to take my son and his friends home and get them a bite to eat as they won off course i said I walked into shower frank was there with 2 off his friends .One turned to Frank and said well where is she i looked at Frank wondering what was going on . I knew the place was due to close so I just ignored it and I said to Frank ill just shower when I get home .Next minute i turned to go and helen was standing they all laughed Frank says were going nowhere and walked towards helen and starting kissing her she responded within seconds he had her tit out the 2 guys just sat there waiting on the nod .They didn't need a nod helen walked over and sat between them and started groping them swapping the kisses i was shitting it in case someone came in but was if Frank had it sorted helen by this time was wanking both cocks they were solid .She opened her legs i seen her cunt staring right at me she had no knickers on .They had her naked in no time both looking to get her cunt first Frank says you know the rules boys and laughed .Helen went on all fours as one guy fucked her from the back while she deepthroated the other fuck it was horney watching she was good she had changed so much she really was a slut now she didn't care she loved it .They were going for it when we heard a door I knew this wasn't in Frank's plans as everyone stopped. Frank said carry on its only caretaker hes ok he knows the score but before anyone could say anything standing there was one off my son's friend I near passed out .He looked at me and said he'd left his phone he saw the lot he seen helen naked getting done doggy and a cock in her mouth and me standing there in my football gear.How did this happen were fucked i thought our secret is out .

Was our secret out find out later

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Can you SAY "AWKWARD"

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Still fantastic work

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Waiting for the next instalment. Brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant cuck. Waiting for the next episode.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooops!!!

Reply privately

By *afeconLecheMan
over a year ago

Stoke

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

You could hear a pin drop as the young guy stood looking at what was going on i noticed that the guy had stopped fucking helen .He had pulled his cock out but was still running his cock up and down her ass crack . The guy had took his cock out helens mouth the guy again said id forgot my phone.Bullshit was shouted from behind Frank in walked a small fat guy it was the caretaker he looked at Frank and said he's talking shite all doors are locked and you can only get out through one door and no-one can enter.The young guys face went red ok Frank said spill.The caretaker was eyeing helen up as she was still on all fours with the guy still slowing running his solid cock up and down her ass crack .

The lad looked at Frank ok i left it deliberate as i knew what was going on i had seen helen being fucked by Paul and him sucking Paul off .When Frank asked was a night he'd been round to see my son he had chapped door and never got an answer so he went round back and climbed fence and peeked in and saw everything .Tonight he seen helen coming in and thought the phone prank might work.You fly little shite Frank said and smiled and what now .The boy who i found out his name was Chuck shrugged his shoulders and looked at helen .Which one do you want Frank asked he looked at me and said both . What was happening this was my sons pal but to be honest i breathed a sigh off relief .Frank took him out room for a chat as the guys continued to work on helen the caretaker walked over to me and grabbed my balls and squeezed them tight and said after i clean up that whore im gonny have you your bull promised me.

He then lifted a pail and walked out .Helen was moaning and just enjoying the cock in her pussy and mouth . Frank and Chuck walked in i noticed the bulge in chucks white tracksuit he sat on bench and watched as there guys were ready to cum . The noise was unreal as they both came with helen also orgasiming. They all bundled into a heap the caretaker walked in helens face was covered in cum and the other guy had pulled covering her ass in hot cum. Frank shouted ok boys get cleaning up the caretaker started licking helens face she did t like this at all he was like a pervert cleaning her face frank looked at me well clean they cocks .I started on the first cock it was soaking wet he was the one fucking her .Helens juices were over his shaft and balls . Both cocks were soft and both were want to get out as quick as possible there job was done i could see the caretaker was now between helens legs munching her pussy . He was loving eating all the cum from her. Chuck just sat and watched as both the guys got ready Frank was just smirking as the guys shoook Frank's hand and said they would be wanting more soon and complemented on how good a slut helen was .The caretaker jumped up all go let them out he looked at me saying dont worry i won't be long . Helen sat up on bench fixing her hair about to get ready when Frank said hold it youve forgot about someone.Lets see what youve good kid Frank says she's yours .Chuck moved over and started to kiss helen she never said a word.She was naked and took chucks tshirt off he was tanned a d smooth a very nice body for a young guy and helen was responding he was rubbing helens nipples helen was loving it he moved his hand on to her knee and slowly made his way up to her pussy she opened her legs and let out a gasp as his fingers entered her pussy she had moved her hand onto his cuck rubbing it over his tracksuit.

Her hand then slipped inside tracksuit and she struggled to get them off . Frank was sitting watching every move with that smirk off his on his face it was very horney as be stood up she pulled his tracksuit down then boxers very nice helen said as his cock stood to attention .It was a nice cock about 6 inch and cut she sucked on it for a short time when frank said slut ride that young covk slut .Chuck then sat on bench as helen mounted his cock she started to jump on it loving every second i could see his bas banging off helen as she went faster . The caretaker was standing watching saying nice Frank laughed a d said if your son could see this as Chuck was ready to fire his load in her empty it deep the caretaker said so I can wan it .He came as helen let out a roar she loved it and fell sideways .The caretaker went over and started licking helens filled pussy ok cuck clean that cock .He sat next to helen as i licked his cock n balls he was still squeezing her nipples as the caretaker licked helen deep helen was enjoying it now .We both had cleaned them when frank said ok get ready helen ill take you home cuck can drop Chuck off once caretaker was finished with him .or ill drop him off no Chuck said ive not fucked him yet i wanted them both Frank laughed and caretaker said he can help me .We all got up and headed out in here cuck the caretaker said there was a bench which I was told to lie over he got cable ties and tied both my wrists he done a good job I was tied and caretaker said ill take frank and helen out and said ill be back in 5 mins Chuck stood naked his cock brick hard again what was on store for me ill let you know soon.

Reply privately

By *afmanMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Loving this im sat in my truck with a hard cock

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oh to be that lucky

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Keeps getting better and better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving the twists in this story . Keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lost count of how many times my cocks been hard now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More needed

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

No words were spoken between me and chuckbut in front off me was a mirror so I could see what was behind me at one side . Chuck was standing still slowing wanking his cock he looked nervous waiting on the caretaker coming back.Wasnt long till he was back good he said been waiting on this cunt all night.He didn't wasnt anytime and pulled my shorts down and rd to to step out them shug just stood and watched still slowly wanking on his hard cock . Mm shorts were off when I got a slap right on bare arse here lad slap that arse get it nice and red he slapped it fuck thats feeble fucken hit it look he deals and hit me a belter i jumped but was tied and although I tried he had me tied good .

After a few slaps my cheeks were starting to sting when I felt the caretaker stick a finger up my hole he forced it up and at this point i wasnt liking it one bit .I knew this was it i was going to get fucked rough by him.Good the way I like it dry and tight He said as he forced another finger in .He pulled the fingers out then spat on my arse he told Chuck to do the same which he did he then rimmed me deep it wasn't pleased but I thought theres fuck all i can do now . Here lad there its ready for you and looking at that cock I think you need it the caretaker said as he walked round to the front off me .Chuck entered the tip off his cock in me and slowly started to push it in deeper he was gentle slowly edging his cock into my hole the caretaker was now standing in front off me fuck it for fuck sake lad he said do t be scared off it Frank wants it stretched so get into it . Chuck didn't respond he was doing it at his pace and was ready good at it i kept letting a grown out as he pushed it in . Get this hard cunt as the caretaker forced his cock in my mouth thank fuck it was a small cock hidden by his pubes it was stinki g off pish and sweat and made me boke. Chuck was now in full thrust inside me as caretakers cock got hard Chuck let out a huge groan as he shot his fun inside me mind fuck him deep caretaker told him but hes came and was now standing looking out off breath good my turn the old cunt said stick that in his mouth so he dosnt moan . Chuck came round and but his cock in my mouth his fun was still over his cock so I started to suck him .The caretaker wasnt hanging about he forced his cock in but chucks cum had made it easy for it to slide in he was banging it mumbling a lot off shite and forcing it hard inside me Chuck was enjoying me sucking his cock as he was starting to take a hard on i thought no again this wee cunt cums and hard in seconds . THE Caretaker came though I didn't feel it thank fuck i thought he was shite and thank fuck he had a small cock.

Ok cut him free and get him to fuck ill lock up and he got dressed and left Chuck didn't know what to say as he cut me free with scissors caretaker had left for him. MY arse was stinging and hole nipping as i gathered myself and got shorts on and a pair off trackies from my bag we got sorted and headed for exit without exchanging words . As we got to the exitdoor i looked at chuck he looked embarresed and shy i broke the ice and said you ok he said yes i said did you enjoy it fucken loved he said good ill drop you off as we headed to car.In car we spoke small talk and he told me where he lived it wasnt far from me so i took him to his house . When we reached the house he got out and said thanks and hopes to see me again soon i said we will see he walked out car then waved at me I rolled window as be walked over he looked at me and no you mean ill see you wont want me telling your boy that ive fucked his mum and dad would you or his pals see I g this and waved his pho e now ill see you soon and thanks again and jogged into his house .

Little cunt i thought but I was getting used to being a cuck so i knew frank had set him up to say it well i hoped he did .When i got home helen was watching tv i told her what chcuk had said and she laughed the wee bastard you better be nice to him she said .Fuck off i thought she laughed and said hes actully a great fuck for a young lad and kissed me and went to bed.

I poured a vodka lit a fag up thinking for the first time that wasn't as bad as i thought apart from the caretaker in fact i enjoyed it plus helen was happy but Chuck wasted it by saying that at the end so I texted Frank to tell him ping well you better do as be tells you then cuck boy wont you . I knew it there all in on it even helen if she thought for 1 minute he would tell our son she would go nuts so I wasn't gonny let it annoy me hes no pics or videos its all to noise me up ping.Ill message you in a couple off days with whats happening next cuck. Okay I replied ping your arse cheeks are red as apples in the video by the way chat soon goodnight. What the fuck the wee cunt must have videos find out next time if he had or not and what Frank's upto at next meet .

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic keep up the good work

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Such a great story, can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Got up for work and decided enough is enough it was getting to much so I waited till helen came downstairs and said we need to talk when im back from work get ready ill take you out so we can talk .I went to work phoned my son to get him to watch the wee girl as i was taking helen out for a bite to eat .Helen phoned me at work to see what's up i told her to be ready and ill talk to her later .

I got home showered got ready and we left i took her to a quite restaurant out the way we sat down and ordered food .Ok she said whats up now Whats up now for fuck sake im up for this cuckolding but this is getting out off hand fuck weve played with my best mate my neighbour and his fucken boy now our sons pal and you think its ok .

Calm down she said why don't you ever moan when playing why do you always moan after it.This is the 3rd or 4th time youve moaned at me least im getting took out for dinner and she laughed.Are you serious I said she had changed or i thought maybe it was me.Before I could say a word she said its all about you not once have i complained do you know why because I love it and admit I love it your in total denial .I said maybe i am but its getting out off hand can you not see this .Whats out off hand talk to me she says everything i told her .She was different she was composed and confident and says i told you ill stop this if you want to ill stop it now if you want but it's getting a bit boring with you moaning at me now as you get guilt.You mentioned Paul you still have the same relationship wae him in fact your more closer i think you go to football and pub and never talk about it so thats shit. She went on as for Sam cmon you having a laugh and his son he ain't shagged me . God she was good made me out to be a dick and it was working and she was right .What about chuck i said she jumped in what about him i said pics hes got and what he said she laughed you sat and see everything did you see him take 1 pic i fact did you see himm with his phone in his hand .I did watch helen play and she was right he never but I wasn't want to say to her about me as all she would say there you go its all about you .I gave helen that look off ok bitch youve got a point.We shut up for a min or 2 and helen says noticed not once you mentioned Frank in that full conversation and smiled.I smirked back.

We then for some

mad reason the subject totally changed and we started talking about family things .I went out back for a fag and thought what a dickhead id been held came out place was empty apart from 2 guys sitting further down in the smoke area.You ok helen asks aye I said she kisses me and says i love you thats all that matters and within a blink her hand is rubbing my cock i stop her saying not here .Shut up she wispers and pulls my zip down and pulls my cock out .The 2 guys couldnt see anything as it was a long bench a d they were to far down i realsed that helen had known this and that what frank had been teaching her was working .My cock was solid she was still pulling it when she stopped smiled and pulled her phone out she phoned Frank he answered she looked at me and said well will you tell him or will i .I didnt know what to say she handed me the phone frank says you were told she belongs to me before he could say anymore i told him I never touched her she wanked me soon as I said it i felt like a idiot but was to late to say anything .Bring her to me now and yes I did I told her lets go home she knew we wernt going home she ever said much as i drove her to Frank's she knew exactly where we were going she was texing him in car and it didnt bother me it stuck in my head what she had said that all my complaining i hadnt mentioned frank. We got to franks and i shrugged and smirked at her she said no smart arse he wants to see you.

We got out car pressed buzzer and he let us in he kissed helen and told her to go in living room.He told me to sit on settee and he sat on other settee .Helen was standing and he said your choice now slut do you want me or him without hesation she sat next to him they kissed then he told me to stand and told helen to sit where I was he asked me.Your turn now if you want to be my cuck sit if not go to helen take her by the hand and leave.

Guess what I done find out next time

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Love it!

Reply privately

By *inkyleedsguyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

I looked at them both i walked towards helen and held her hand come on i said helen looked shocked i walked her towards door and fair play to Frank he never said a word and helen also walked with me without complaint.As we walked towards the door i stopped and opened Frank's bedroom door i walked helen in and walked back into living room and sat next to Frank.I thought I was about to lose you he said i just smiled ok no more bullshit no more paranoid crap if you have probs talk to me. Ok i said I have 1 worry go on Frank said my son never gets to know or gets involved in this .Off course he won't be involved ya idiot Frank said it did cross my mind when I seen him in shower as hes got a cracking big cock better than his auld mans and thought lori may like it but don't worry he won't be involved you have my word .

Chuck will be playing when I say though in fact he will be playing quite a bit he smirked now ive a pussy to fill.You can watch me fill your wife we walked in room helen was lying on bed naked .Frank went straight to her pussy pushed her legs open and started to lick her pussy.He was going deeper and deeper and helen was moaning loving every second off it he stood up took his shirt and trousers off his cock could be seen popping out the boxers it was huge . He pushed her back on bed and entered his cock inside her he was slowly fucking her telling her how good her pussy felt I was loving watching him fuck her he was getting quicker and quicker headboard was banging off the wall.Yes yes she kept saying she was very loud im gonny cum she said and next second she let out a huge grown although he kept going he started making groaning and then he exploded inside her helen says i love your cum in me and kissed Frank ok slut get dressed i want your cum In side you as cunt takes you home .Frank says im away for a few days so I won't be enjoying my slut for a short time but Chuck will be round to fill her cunt for me and a friend wants her but ill be in contact now fuck off .We left and headed home we didn't say much and when we got home our son was sitting watching tv we had a chat then headed to bed i told helen i was going to take them into down at weekend spend a bit off family time she agreed kissed me and headed to bed .

The next few days passed and no word from Frank. Then one night helen was away with daughter visiting family when my son came in Chuck was with him .Is it ok we get a couple off beers and watch tv he asked aye I said didn't mind him with a couple off beers but that was it . They were upstairs as i lay on couch watching tv a short time passed when Chuck walked in he asked me very politely for a glass i said yes and got up to get him one he followed me Into kitchen he wispered in my ear from behind i want to fuck helen tell her ill be round at 2pm and then pick me up at 7pm tomorrow night be alone ive something nice planned for you but I want her first he pulled his cock out as i turned he was hard mind you do as told or else .Ok I said as he took glass and headed upstairs . About a hour passed helen arrived home with daughter we sat ate pizza helen took some up to the boys i could here her laughing and joking with Chuck but nothing to suggest anything . Chuck was leaving helen said for me to drop him off he only stayed 10 minute walk away but i sayed ok. In car he told me hes told helen about tomorrow at tbat he put his hand on my cock and said that will wait till tomorrow i dropped him off and headed home. Ill tell you how tomorrow goes later

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic work really enjoy reading this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great work as always looking forward for next bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Still loving this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Next day I arrived home from work helen was waiting telling me Chuck hadn't showed that day ok ill message Frank i told her She told me lori was in with an invite to Alan's 40th birthday party in 2 weeks no probs and I texted Frank.One off my hates is no shows a problem can arise at any minute and there's no excuse to say you can't meet just not showing is ignorant.Frank texted back that hed sort Chuck and he won't be meeting till hes spoke to him he also said hes got family probs so he won't be meeting for a while . I told helen and she looked upset but didn't really say much.

The 2 weeks past and it was Alan's party i hadnt heard from Frank i asked helen if she had she just Said shes had the odd message from him but hes busy .Paul was coming round for a few drinks before we went out but I knew nothing would happen as his gf was with him we had a few drinks and left for the party .

The party was in full swing in a club near by Alan was busy with family and friends so we just went over couple off words and found table helen was enjoying herself meeting friends we'd not seen in a while and enjoying the white wine .It was good fun and cuckolding was out my head even lori was enjoying herself was if everything was back to normal untill i went to toilet .

I went for a pee inside toilet I stood peeing when a guy stood at next urinal.He looked at me and went to clean hands when he said cuck Frank's told me ive to have helen tonight .I looked at him he was early 40s smart dressed and cocky does she know I asked not yet but she will at that someone came in toilet he cleaned hands and left. I sat at my seat he was standing near bar with another guy looking at helen who was moving about hall chatting to various people.I asked about if anyone knew him on the fly and only 1 guy knew him says he worked with Alan. The night was going on and helen was getting d*unker i hadnt said anything when I noticed a text from Frank it said his friend wanted helen tonight his name is Ian. I messaged back and said we'd spoke good Frank said now go talk to him and invite him into your company dont worry he will be discrete if your good.He hadn't moved and was still standing at same point i went to bar and told him there was a couple off empty seats next to us if he wanted to join the group he winked picked his glass up he told his friend to join us and he went sat at table.Helen was up dancing with the girls and didn't pay much attention to ian or anyone else in fact. He chatted away like any normal guy even bought everyone a drink and didn't stand out even when helen was sitting he never at any time showed her more interest than anyone else. Paul asked if i was ok as i was quite but I was just watching Ian and checking him out. Paul's gf was really d*unk and Paul said he'd need to take her home they were arguing so they left quickly most were going to finish the night at a nightclub but I wasn't up for it i noticed Ian had made his move he was chatting to helen and due to the noise i hadnt a clue what was getting said his mate sat nearer me at this point I didn't know if he was part off the game or if he knew nothing.Helen was laughing and kind off flirting with Ian .I went outside for a fag on my own when helen appeared were going back to Ian's for a drink and smirked and im as horny as fuck she said she was a different girl when d*unk which Ian no doubt would find out . She went back into party which by now was empting i spoke to Alan who asked us back to his as most were heading back lori asked as well but we made our excuses i got lori on her own and said Ian's a nice guy how do you know him . She said Alan's done a lot off work for him but that's about it and we left it at that.

We left to get a taxi and Ian asked me back for a drink at his i replied aye no worries .We stood downstairs waiting on taxi his friend was still with us a black cab drove up and we all got in the back it was one off they big taxis .We sat in back and heard address it was a good 20 mins away . Ian sat at one side helen in middle then me with his fiend directly in front off me .Ian's hand was on helens knee and she didn't care still chatting away she had sobered up a little but was still well on . Ian then said im going to enjoy you tonight mrs and laughed his friend was sitting just watching and smirking but I did notice the bulge appearing as Ian's hand was moving slowly up her thigh.The taxi stopped we were here and he payed taxi and we got out at his flat he opened door when a guy walked out off room its ok Ian sayed hes ok hes staying with me at moment he won't annoy us as he looked laughed and went back into room .Ian introduched his friend as peter and told us to make our self at home as peter went got us drinks he then told me to follow him as he walked into kitchen . He took phone out and phoned yes there here he said and your right she is a dirty slut. Helen couldn't hear a word as she chatted to peter who had come more out his shell and was more talkative now.Here Ian passes me the phone it was Frank right cuck tonight Ian owns my slut you do everything as your told Ian will call me in morning with details so im warning you dont fuck me about ok I said he then walked into room and passed helen the phone .She laughed at what he said and then looked at Ian and said dont think that will be a problem and handed the phone back to Ian who told him he'd call him in morning . Ok cunt he said to me just sit there and shut the fuck up you won't be needed from now on if you want a fag smoke out bathroom window apart from that watch the show.

I looked at helen who was enjoying everything he was saying .... find out what happens in next part hope your all still enjoying the story ..cuck

Reply privately

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

loving this

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

This just keeps getting better and better

Reply privately

By *hroatfuckerMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Holy shit Wishaw, awesome story.

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Wow

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm loving it

Reply privately

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool 27th June

Looking forward to the next chapter. Love to be the cuck

Reply privately

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Helen and Ian sat on settee and starting chatting about the cuckolding scene asking her how long we'd been involved with frank and things like that Ian told her he'd know Frank for years and he'd also been on the scene for years and had just left a long term cuckolding relationship and that him and Frank shared there sluts .

Ian seemed ok a genuine guy who seemed very experienced at being bull as he was gaining helens trust with the Smalltalk Alan on the other hand looked very dodgy .Alan brought things through for them i was hopping helen would stop drinking but she never and started drinking again.Helen asked to go toilet when Ian said to Alan sort cuck and we will start on her

alan got up went out room shouted on his friend to help him .They carried a large chair in room and told me to stand and take my shirt off which I did .They placed chair against wall and told me to sit which I did I could see everything in room even kitchen which had a glass door so I was happy with that . As quick as a flash Alan grabbed my hand and put handcuffed on one hand he'd caught me off guard as he clicked the cuff onto the chair one off my hands were now in cuffs Ian laughed as helen walked back into room.Its ok Ian said i always cuff my cucks as i dont want them getting jealous and he laughed . The other guy left room without saying a word but arrived back he walked over and cuffed my other hand he was a big lad didn't realise how big he was so he cuffed me without a struggle Alan winked at Ian as he put music on helen was loving the attention from him but I was getting nervous she wasn't paying attention just enjoying Ian. Let's see they dance moves then Ian said as the big guy came back in and handed Alan a gag which he put straight on and wispered watch im gonny destroy that whores cunt i was fucked cuffed and gagged but helen wasn't caring as Alan got more drinks.

Helen started dancing as Ian sat watching egging her on Alan sat next to me on the other chair helen was dancing and enjoying the night Ian was in total control he looked at me and winked .

Helens dancing got more sexy as both were peering at her not taking there eyes off her she was d*unk now and acting like a slut it was turning me on but was worried as now i was out the game and they had played this to a tee.

Strip Ian ordered her but keep your bra and panties on .Alan mumbled hmmmm and could see he was enjoying the show .Helen started to strip she unbuttoned her top and dropped it to the floor her big tits looked nice in her black lackey bra.Keep the stocking on just the skirt get off Ian ordered she still danced away as she loosened her skirt off lowered it and kicked it over towards me . At this point Ian stood up and started to dance with her as they slow danced Alan got up and started to dance behind her sandwiching her in between them he was pecking her neck helen was loving it at this point Ian was being perfect gentleman dancing and kissing her slowley teasing her Alan i noticed had his hand on her arse squeezing it harder with each squeeze he kept looking over at me .The music stopped and helen continued to kiss Ian she moved her hand towards his cock Ian stops her and says do you want my cock .Helen replys yes ive wanted it all night .Not so easy slut you must earn it shes fucken soaking Alan says as he moves his hand towards her pussy her knickers are soaking as he rubbed his hand over the panties.Put your hand to the side Ian orders helen as helen starts staggering this dont stop Alan who was feeling helens panties .She put her hands to her side as Ian looks her in eyes and says now dont move them till your told to.I noticed the other guy had arrived back and Stood at door just watching helen was now standing arms at her side when Alan moved his hand up and unclasped her bra .Her bra fell to ground as her big tits popped out her nipples were solid as Ian looked at them very nice he said .Open they legs now Ian ordered she opened legs up and now she near fell this still didn't bother either off them as Alan put his hand inside her pussy and pulled them down it didnt faze her as she stood out them . Alan picked them up and walked over to me put them on my face and said look how wet she is and weve not even started yet. Take a drink slut and sit there open they legs to a see your cunt .She sat on chair falling and took a drink I knew now she was d*unk and so did Ian. Alan came to me and took my belt off lets see if this cunt is enjoying the show as he unbuttoned my trousers and unzipped me he pulled my trousers down and grabbed my cock fuck Frank was right this cunt has a baby cock and laughed Ian looked at Alan and said fuck him hes useless look at that cunt open your legs wider and rub that cunt which helen did .Alans attention turned to helen and watched as she rubbed her clit.Alan then Stood up and stripped he had a smooth body and quite fitter than I had first thought he dropped his trousers and shorts to show a solid 8inch cock .He sat down and Ian ordered her to show him her sucking skills which she jumped at the chance she was now between his legs sucking his cock she dont need a second telling she was taking his full length and he was loving it mumbling away. Ian stood up and walked round and stood behind helen stand up he ordered she stood up and faced him .He pushed helen onto the settee which I didn't like but she was fine open they legs as she done he forced his fingers inside her and said fuck shes still tight for a slut but very wet Alan was now sitting gripping her tits as Ian poked her pussy the bigger guy still stood at door watching not saying a word .Turn round Ian ordered which helen done he forced a finger into her ass she let out a yell as he forced it insde her another tight hole Ian said .Ian was still fully clothed ok he said get to bedroom bring that cunt as well he said . Here have a drink he told helen who was a lot quiter now .They sat on setter having a drink as Alan uncuffed me and let me to room the big guy followed us in room he cuffed one hand to a handle and other hand to another handle it was more uncomfortable than earler look he laughed on bed were restraints shes for it now he laughed the smug cunt was getting on my nerves .He looked at the big guy and said look at this and he pulled my cock out through the hole in my boxers he laughed and said fucken useless.The big guy looked at my cock and said is that it no wonder his wife likes us and laughed. They both laughed and headed back into room.

I'll be on later to tell you what happens in room

Reply privately

By *arandmal125Couple
over a year ago

gloucester

What a great story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait for it

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I've got a bit confused as to where Alan came from and what happened to Peter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Names are fictional as there a few people from story on here and i dont have permission to use there real names so excuse me with names but instead off being a smart arse you write a story

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story even better if true

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *kbloke_11Man
over a year ago

Hockley

Don't get distracted by arseholes, great adventure, keep it going

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Mate ignor the comments great story please keep up the great work

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
over a year ago

Narberth

Wow. Great story...

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/18 16:31:18]

Reply privately

By *i64Couple
over a year ago

newton abbot

Brilliant, more more please!! Xxxd

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

So here I was cuffed to a cupboard very uncomfortable compared to earlier cuffs were more tighter peter(aka Alan from earlier got names mixed up sorry ) entered room and wispered the birthday boy is on his way now enjoy as i ruin this whores cunt.This prick was starting to really annoy me in walked Ian and helen. Helen wasn't best for wear drink was definitely taking its toll on here .Get on bed Ian ordered helen lay on bed as peter strapped her hands onto the cuffs .She could move her hands slightly so wasn't as if she was tight as my hands . Don't do her feet i want her legs open as he moved her legs apart he rubbed his hand on helens pussy then stuck a finger in. Good its getting wet again this is one wet pussy Ian said . Before another word was spoke peter grabbed helens head and stuck a blindfold on her she didn't resist much as Ian continued fingering helen who just moaned here Ian moved a way and through a gag at peter put that on dont her waking up the neighbours Ian laughed .I was getting worried as now we were both in there hands and helen wasn't in best condition the drink was wearing off me as well.

The big guy then walked in and wispered to Ian he then pointed to peter to stand out the way .In walked Alan fuck knows where he came from but he looked worse for wear as well Ian wispered there you go shes all yours Alan quickly dropped his trousers and boxers his cock was solid and straight away rammed his cock inside helen although she had a gag she still let out a groan.Alan was fucking helen and by looks off things this wasn't going to be a lo g fuck as he hadn't stopped the pace he peter was standing across from me and I could see his cock rising as Alan was ready to cum Ian said fill her cunt mate which he did he let out a Loud groan and just stopped and pulled his cock out he never said a word as he turned away peter walked round and rubbed his cock up and down helens cum filled pussy he inserted his cock and started fucking her hard and rough .He was calling her all names as he continued to fuck her Ian just stood watching .He kept calling her all names as he went faster helen was groaning and before long she was ready to cum she tensed up and let out a noise her cumming noise as peter continued to fuck her her cumming didn't stop him he was still fucking her when he started to tell her he was about to cum Ian told him to fill her cunt deep which like Alan he did he came inside her.He pulled his cock out and his cock looked soaking wet as the cum dripped out her pussy . Ian stood still clothed just smirked as peter says fuck she's tight for a slut but very good . Helen just lay there looking exhausted when I felt someone grab my head I was blindfolded and couldn't see a thing next second earpho es were put on with shifty music i couldn't here or see a thing .Now I was worried fuck they could do anything even harm her but again I just put it out my mind and imagined what was happening for the next 45 mins or so all i heard was shite music I tried to listen between the change off songs to hear what was happening but impossable.

All off a sudden i felt the ear phones come off and the blindfold Peter was standing still naked helen was sitting on bed also naked sitting drinking water she looked ghastly. I asked if she was ok im fine she said peter told her to get cleaned and she left dont worry cuck she loved it youve a cracking wife there as he took cuffs off me now go get ready and fuck off ill get taxi. I went inside got ready helen cane out toilet she looked a lot better clothed and had touched her face and hair up not perfect but a lot better than 10 mins ago.There was no sign off Ian or the big guy as we left to head out peter kissed helen and thanked her for a nice night and looked at me and said hope to see you both again as we left. It was light when we got outside must have been around 6am as we got in taxi I asked if she was ok im fine she said but never let me drink like that again and laughed. In taxi she said I'd better phone lori and go get checked after that aye you better I said and we headed home .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story . I hope there is more to come in it

Reply privately

By *arandmal125Couple
over a year ago

gloucester

gets better.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Will I start a new thread and continue or you all bored with the story lol

Reply privately

By *arandmal125Couple
over a year ago

gloucester

Not bored carry on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will I start a new thread and continue or you all bored with the story lol"

Hey cuckie....you know you haave us all hooked....so keep going...we want to know the whole story

Reply privately

By *i64Couple
over a year ago

newton abbot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it up (so to speak ) The story that is

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Please please carry on.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

More more more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

wishaw

Ok ill start a new thread cucks story part 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving the stories, keep the up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it up. Loving your experiences cuck.

Reply privately