Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First Cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I had been on this site for a matter of hours when I started getting messages from guys wanting to be My cuck. I have to confess I didn’t completely understand the whole thing but as I read more messages it sounded something I should try.

After chatting to a male friend who I knew and trusted, we had been fb’s on and off for a while I decided he would be my bull, I filtered out the time wasters and arranged a time and place and set the rules, for all of us I might add.

The night came and a little nervous, I got ready, make up, stockings, heels, little dress. The bull arrived and we had a drink and a chat, waiting for the Cuck, the doorbell went and I ushered my bull upstairs. After letting the luck guy in and checking he was happy to continue I showed him to my room sat him down and called for my bull.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

“Come in hunnie I called” my bull entered the room already completely naked, I should have said before but he is a big guy, fit, 6.2 and around 8.5”. We kissed immediately, long and passionate, his hands running up my leg pulling my dress up to show my stocking tops.

I walked my bull over to where the cuck was sat and we kissed again, this time I started to wank his semi hard cock in front of my cuck, he grew in my hands, “look at his big hard cock, and look at your pathetic effort” I wiped hand across his face!

My bull spun me around so I was facing cuck, my pussy by his face as bull slid his fingers into my knickers making my ache for that big cock.

By *otts2748Man
over a year ago

mansfield

over a year ago

Bull slipped my little thong off, as it dropped to the floor my tiny cocked cuck could watch as my hunks fingers slipped inside me, watching him so close to my wet pussy but not being allowed to touch was such a turn on, I could feel his breath on me as I felt an orgasam rush through me, god it was so intense I couldn’t hold off any more and dropped to my knees and took that big member on my mouth.

Licking and sucking with such excitement, stopping only to tell cuck what a pathetic shit he was! “Now I want you to fuck me, in front of this feeble prick” as I got up, I kissed cuck on the lips so he could taste my bulls pre cum.

over a year ago

After deep throating that big cock I was desperate to be fucked so I lay on the bed where cuck had a great view and ordered my bull to “fuck me hard” I didn’t let me down we fucked in several positions over the next half an hour, At one point I straddled him cowgirl and ordered cuck yo lick my pussy while I bounced up and down on that big cock.

When I felt my bull was ready I laid on my back, as he fucked me I cried “cum inside me”’literally 2 seconds later his back arched and I felt him shoot his hot load inside me. As hi did so I came again, probably for the 10th time, he was a heavy cummer, I knew this from previous meetings so I didn’t waste any time, “clean me up cum whore I shouted. As bull left the room, cuck dropped down between my legs and lapped up every last drop of that hot thick spunk from my dripping pussy.

Good boy, I said, I hope you enjoyed that. “I did thank you” he replied. My first cuck but I’m seriously considering doing it again, I didn’t think it was for me but loved every minute.

Thanks for reading xx

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS
over a year ago

Plymouth

Christ I would be your sissy cuck any day Miss xxx

over a year ago

"Christ I would be your sissy cuck any day Miss xxx"

Glad u liked it x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well that was a story and half loved every minute of it

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Bloody hell that's a good one, plenty of cucks would die for that scenario.

By *ylan007Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

xx

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

OMG very horny luv to be a cuck .

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Very hot!!!!

over a year ago

"Bloody hell that's a good one, plenty of cucks would die for that scenario. "

over a year ago

Sounded amazing would love to fuck in front of a cuck xx

By *im961Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

over a year ago

over a year ago

I love walking into a room naked when a cucks involved, knowing he’s going to watch me fuck his wife or g/f. Even better sometimes if he’s been sissyfied and made to dress so you can use him a bit. . Mind you, having said that. I have to admit I love waking into a room naked and have people watching me whoever they are lol.

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

why did the bull leave the room when the cuck started to clean up kate ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/18 18:19:47]

over a year ago

Hope to have a new story soon, got a naughty Tranny that wants to be my cuck in a gangbang xxx

over a year ago

"Hope to have a new story soon, got a naughty Tranny that wants to be my cuck in a gangbang xxx"

mmmmmm, yes that could be fun

By *anya BlackTV/TS
over a year ago

Richmond

Think you could have an entire harem of servile gurls xx

Post new Message to Thread