Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Prostate massage

Jump to newest

By *OcuriousOX OP   Man
over a year ago

york

As a straight guy I had read about prostate milking and was curious. Bought the shower attachment to clean out and bought a prostate massager. It's been amazing but last night had the most mindblowing orgasm ever. After an hour of trying to have a hands free orgasm I came very hard. Never come so much in my life, about 1/3 of a litre and over a full minute of intense cumming - incredible!! Looking forward to my next session...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always wanted to try this

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

What shower attachment did you get ?

over a year ago

"What shower attachment did you get ? "
yeh id like to know too

over a year ago

Which massager do you have. I can never get there when playing solo but have amazing orgasams when someone else does it. Always dry though.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *OcuriousOX OP   Man
over a year ago

york

I bought a bidet hose on eBay. It's a shower hose with a spray nozzle on the end that is button controlled. If you hold it down it sprays and when you release it cuts off. I'm very careful with temperature and use a plastic container with that in the shower. Clean out and then flush down toilet.

By *OcuriousOX OP   Man
over a year ago

york

Mantric USB rechargeable remote control prostate massager. Lovehoney product code 70282 it's usually about £70 but it came up on deal of the day at half price and together with my points I got it for about £32 including postage. An excellent product and the remote hands free makes a big difference.

over a year ago

"I bought a bidet hose on eBay. It's a shower hose with a spray nozzle on the end that is button controlled. If you hold it down it sprays and when you release it cuts off. I'm very careful with temperature and use a plastic container with that in the shower. Clean out and then flush down toilet. "

Very interested to hear about this. Any chance you could PM me with exact details about this and prostrate massager? Cheers

By *OcuriousOX OP   Man
over a year ago

york

Did it again last night, mindblowing orgasm which lasted well over a minute. I think I've got the knack of it now. I came so hard and for so long. Cant believe the volume, this time I was prepared with a small bucket. Because of volume I don't know if it can all be cum, can it be urine too? Clear and slightly slippery between the fingers. Just kept spunking. The third time I started to come the power ran out but the orgasm just kept on. Glad I tried it. Any others out there who have had similar experience? Would love to feel a woman do it for me (prostate massage).

over a year ago

Does the prostate massager actually work . I was thinking of buying one

By *ellhungoneMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Wish someone would show me how

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Sounds amazing.

I think I got pretty close while being fucked a little while ago. I was literally shaking involuntarily it was weird but didn’t manage to keep going long enough to get anywhere.

By *ornymobileMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Been very interested in this for a while now, but only using finger. Not had much success but will keep persevering. Would be good to have someone do it for you.

Post new Message to Thread