Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Boardroom quickie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm currently running a series of meetings that require that I book a meeting room in a local hotel. The meeting was at 2pm,I got there just before 1pm to set up. Arranged for a friend to meet me there for a quick fuck before we started. No time for mucking about, he knocked on the door, walked in, locked the door behind him, brief kiss before turning me around, bending me over the table, hitch my dress up, splay my legs. No talking, but the thrill as I heard him unzip. Rubbed himself against me, held my hips, forced himself all the way in, in one thrust. Took my breath away. Fucked me hard and fast before grabbing my hair, both trying to keep quiet as we came. Felt him withdraw, zip up, and leave. Minutes later the first delegate arrived, noted how fresh, maybe a little flushed I looked...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now that's the kind of meeting is love to be a part of. Maybe have all the delegates follow

By *asked_Rider17Man
over a year ago

London/Liverpool

"I'm currently running a series of meetings that require that I book a meeting room in a local hotel. The meeting was at 2pm,I got there just before 1pm to set up. Arranged for a friend to meet me there for a quick fuck before we started. No time for mucking about, he knocked on the door, walked in, locked the door behind him, brief kiss before turning me around, bending me over the table, hitch my dress up, splay my legs. No talking, but the thrill as I heard him unzip. Rubbed himself against me, held my hips, forced himself all the way in, in one thrust.

Took my breath away. Fucked me hard and fast before grabbing my hair, both trying to keep quiet as we came. Felt him withdraw, zip up, and leave. Minutes later the first delegate arrived, noted how fresh, maybe a little flushed I looked..."

Mmmm good story I wish I was the guy sounds amazing. It's shame I can't pm you O would love to hear more of your stories perhaps be part of them xx

By *ornyC1984Man
over a year ago

Leysdown

Mmm I would love to meet you at the meeting room you are very sexy

over a year ago

aw ty guys

By *ornyC1984Man
over a year ago

Leysdown

"aw ty guys"
you seem to be quite local maybe it could be arranged sometime

By *ocketman20Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Great story and you look stunning too xx

By *ndy50Man
over a year ago

northampton

Very hot story and lady

over a year ago

This is incredibly horny

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

If only the distance wasn't so great.

over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You naughty minx, love it!!

Only wish you’d come up North mmm!!

Love hearing your naughty antics!

over a year ago

Very sexy story, the additional thought of you going through that meeting with a little soreness from that first push and feeling that cum in your panties...Oh my

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"I'm currently running a series of meetings that require that I book a meeting room in a local hotel. The meeting was at 2pm,I got there just before 1pm to set up. Arranged for a friend to meet me there for a quick fuck before we started. No time for mucking about, he knocked on the door, walked in, locked the door behind him, brief kiss before turning me around, bending me over the table, hitch my dress up, splay my legs. No talking, but the thrill as I heard him unzip. Rubbed himself against me, held my hips, forced himself all the way in, in one thrust. Took my breath away. Fucked me hard and fast before grabbing my hair, both trying to keep quiet as we came. Felt him withdraw, zip up, and leave. Minutes later the first delegate arrived, noted how fresh, maybe a little flushed I looked..."

I used to look after the boardroom and projection room some years ago. Used to get regular people i had to set up for, like slide shows and had to sit in the dark projection room. On one occasion i was setting up for one of American women over from the states and when she came into the projection room to collect her slides, instead of the normal thank you i got a kiss on the cheek. She was over quite a lot so got to know her very well, on about the sixth time, she asked if i fancied a drink while sitting on my own in the dark, so i took up the offer expecting a can of or similar, she brought in a few cans of beer and a bottle of burbon. Then said she had to stay out of the boardroom for this meeting but be on hand so asked to sit in with me, trying not to make a noise while the meeting was on she nearly dropped her glass i just managed to grab it but as we were so close our faces meet and started snogging my hands went straight to her boobs which she didn't resist then felt her hand on my cock through my trousers then within seconds she was on her knees as i was sitting on the chair she unzipped me and gave me a great bj. It became a regular thing every time she came over from the states we'd get to the boardroom early and normally we'd be in the projection room but once she said to fuck her on the boardroom table.

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

not very plausible

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

not very plausible

over a year ago

Please please can we have more

over a year ago

as in?

By *asked_Rider17Man
over a year ago

London/Liverpool

"as in?

"

We want to hear more of your naughty stories ??

Post new Message to Thread