Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel encounter and room service

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I work away a lot and often stay over in hotels. My fantasy has come close but as yet not happened fully but this what I hope one day will happen.

I am sat in the bar reading when I notice a couple on another table and the lady is looking at me smiling as she talks to her partner. I grin as I look across she stands up and reveals a very smartly dressed well shaped being. High heels black skirt white blouse revealing some cleavage, I hope the the skirt is hiding stockings and suspenders as the rear seam is perfect and defined her shapely legs. She walks towards me looking at me and my eyes fix hers, as she passes me she smiles and I catch her eye again. I look over at her partner and he smiles.....

I am taken aback when she returns pulling out the chair next to me saying "may I?" I stutter in shock "Of course can I get you a drink?" "Gin and soda with a slice and ice please" I walk to the bar ordering her drink......

I return and sit down next to her she leans towards me and her leg presses against mine I can feel her suspender belt as her hand wanders up my thigh.......she says " My partner likes me to flirt and chat up other men in front of him and tonight I want to go further than we have before....." With this comment she takes my hand and places it on her knee saying " Go on you know you want to" my hand can't resist and slowly I slide my hand up her thigh, as I do this she grips my now very hard cock....

I look at her partner and smile as she gasps as my hand touches her stocking top, she turns my face back towards her and she kisses me gently at first then harder as my hand travels further slowly starting to touch her pussy........

My other hand brushes against her breast, she releases my cock and says" Fuck if you don't take me upstairs soon I am going too scream in frustration...."

I hand her my room key and say "is your partner going to join us?" She replies"Oh yes...."

"Right I'd better get us all a drink then had I not?" With this we move to the bar and she introduces herself as J and her partner joins us and introduces himself as G. She has her hand on my arse gently stroking me.

(Does anyone want to know more????)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otplaying4nowWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

over a year ago

We walk towards the lift and J pulls me closer as G steeps to one side letting us into the lift. Once in the lift G says to J "right on your knees and give S some pleasure now...." With this instruction J slowly undoes my fly and gets my cock out slowly starting to suck it.......G says " use her mouth she's deserves some punishment before we take our pleasure with her and she will do exactly as we tell her.......won't you J" she nods as she sucks my now rock hard cock.........

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

[Removed by poster at 17/01/18 22:01:15]

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Nice

By *enny112Man
over a year ago

golborne

More please

over a year ago

We reach my floor and G tells J " hold his cock and walk to his room where you will be punished accordingly for your misbehaviour tonight, whilst S and I take our pleasure with you" we walk to my room I open the door and we walk in and J is still holding slowly wanking my cock. I had wondered why G had a briefcase in his hand and now I discovered why........!

G opened the case and placed a blindfold some handcuffs a riding crop a rampant rabbit vibe and some nipple clamps!!!! as he does this J is kneeling in front of me sucking my cock and stroking my balls.......!

over a year ago

Always in hotels due to working away, but have yet to have any fun

over a year ago

G says "up you get J S sit down J is going to undress in front of you......"

J stands up and she undoes her blouse to reveal a lovely lace bra encasing her perfect breasts, her black skirt falls to the floor to reveal her blak lace thong and her beautiful stocking clad legs.......

G says " come here J....." She walks across the room looking at me and G places the blindfold around her head, and then puts on the handcuffs!!! "Do not move its time S and I got ready....." He looks at me and motions to me to take my clothes off. We strip I look at G who is sporting a nice hard on just as I am. He motions to me to help with J. We take her to the bed and put her on it on all fours with her hands out in front of her and her very sharply arse in the air. G beckons to me to come into the bathroom.

" we are going to tease J and use her whilst also giving her some pain, but the ultimate plan is to make her as aroused as is possible, then we will order room service and get some food before we start again are you okay with that?" I reply "totally lets get this on" G says"okay let's do it" ......

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *damkaMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

very nice do carry on

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *enny112Man
over a year ago

golborne

Wish i was servicing her

over a year ago

We return to the room J is still on all fours arse in the air. G hands my the vibe and some oil....he points to J and nods.... He kneels on the bed in front of J and lifts her head up placing his cock on her lips to which she opened her mouth and G pulled her head forward so she engulfed his now very stiff cock. He looks and me as I pour oil over the vibe and then onto J's arse.........

By *arctMan
over a year ago

West of the bann

Oh yes this is so fucking hot

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Hot start.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More soon please

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

My hands wander over her peachy smooth arse, rubbing the oil my hands occasionally slip under her thong touch her smooth pussy. G thrusts harder into her mouth and says “ push the vibe into her pussey and get the riding crop....” I push the vibe in and pull her thong around it’s base to hold it in place. I grab the crop and return. G says “two to each buttock then switch the vibe onto level 1” I proceed with the instructions and J gasps in pain and in delight as I turn on the vibe.....

over a year ago

Do I take this further ?? Tell me if you want more

over a year ago

Mmmm

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

Keep it going

over a year ago

My hands stroke her arsenal and my thumb slips under her thong. J gasped with delight as G removed his cock from her mouth. We swap places and I reach down to pull J's erect nipples and push my erect cock into her open mouth.......

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

over a year ago

J sucks me deeply as G turns the vibe up too Level 3. He administers 3 harsh crops to J’s arse on each cheek she releases my cock and squeals but at the same time thrusts herself down on her vibe and pushes her tongue to my balls, which are full and wanting release but I know that will come later when both G and I get to take her. For now the aim is to make sure she climaxe, I reach down and lift her up so I can play with and suck her breasts......

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *TRACouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

MMM anyone staying in a hotel LOOKING FOR FUN AROUND WAKEFIELD SHEFFIELD AREA

We did that last year

By *uriouscouple99Couple
over a year ago

west lothian

love it

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

By *edgeend6Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

I need more!

over a year ago

I pull J’s bra away to reveal her breasts and pull her nipples she gasps as G crops her arse again. I massage her her then take her nipple in my mouth gently biting it and sucking at the same time whilst I pull the other she doesn’t know what to do as she says “ oh fuck please boys make me cum.....” with this plea both I and G intensify our efforts and I reach down to the vibe and turn it up to max......J let’s put a loud groan and screams “oh fuck yes yes yes” as she cums so hard she shakes and trembles as we step away and watch stroking are hard ons both knowing that she will do exactly as she told now..........!

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

By *obbysmythMan
over a year ago

louth

Love it

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

over a year ago

G looks at J and says “ right on your feet now....” J stands up looking at us and G beckons her over “ kneel and suck now....” with this she drops to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth sucking me hard. After a couple of thrusts she switches to G, and so the next 5mins are spent alternating between our stiff cocks......” on your feet now and stand in front of the mirror S slide your cock inside her and fuck her....” with this I have the pleasure of entering J’s soaking wet pussy whilst looking into her eyes in the mirror I slowly start to thrust inside her as she gasps with pleasure.....

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

over a year ago

Mmm keep it going OP

over a year ago

J’s head drops as she starts to push back to meet my thrusts. G says “ keep your head up look at yourself in the mirror know you are going to get more......” with this I thrust my cock deep and hard inside her gradually upping the tempo. I reach the point where I can feel the urge to empty my balls deep inside this hot horny wench, but I withdraw J groans “ noooooo....” as G swaps places and thrusts himself upon her she gasps with delight.......

over a year ago

We take turns fucking J over the next 10 minutes and J climaxes at least twice although she was so vocal and horny through the time it was difficult to tell. She has to be helped to the bed on which she collapses breathing deeply and trembling in the after glow on cumming so hard......

G looks at me as we sit opposite each other “ think we need to replenish our energies for round two? Shall we order dinner to be brought up?....” my response is to nod my head as I look at J lying on the bed half asleep but gently stroking her pussy......

over a year ago

G offers me the menu “ I am happy to go with the flow but think we should restrain J first don’t you G” he responds by saying “ yes I will order us all something you sort her out......”.

I take a rope from G’s bag and walk to the bed. J looks at me and then at my errction...

I take her legs and spread them tying each one to the bedstead. Then I prop her up slightly before I attach her cuffs the the headboard. I stand back and look at her as she squirms slightly and I stroke my hard on as my hand trails up between her legs touching her wetness......

over a year ago

Love it more please

over a year ago

G says “right food and drinks are ordered be with us in 15 mins, here a robe let’s have a drink a recovery can start now, why don’t we give J the vibe and place on low so she’s kept aroused....?” I reply “ Yes let’s and let’s replace the blindfold so she doesn’t know quite what is happening and who’s doing it?” G responds”excellent idea...” with this I pick up the vibe and he gets the blindfold. J groans as I place the vibe at the entrance to her pussy, gently vibrating against her pussy lips but not actually penetrating her. J groans as G blindfolds her and both retreat to our seats......after a few minutes there is a knock on the door.......we hear “room service”......

over a year ago

Nice view for the person delivering the food hope he or she gets to join in

over a year ago

G looks at J who has gone very quiet as he walks to the door.....opening it saying “thank you do come in I think we will dine at the table by the bed.....if you could put it on there please?” He stands to one side and a tall slim male of about 30 walks in with the tray followed by a woman in her 40’s with blonde hair and a very attractive figure carryythe drinks....

over a year ago

Ohhh it gets better again. Keep it going OP

over a year ago

The guy places the tray on the table and then hears his colleague gasp as she stops in her tracks seeing J on the bed.......there is a silence as they both take in the scene!!!! She eventually moves to put our drinks down but can’t take her eyes of J .......

G says “ do you like the view?” They both reply “yes” at the same time “well when do you finish your shifts? Because if you would like to join us I am sure J would be very happy to allow you too......” they look at each other and nod “ we finish in 1hour so could join you at 10 if that’s okay???” H responds by saying “ see you both at 10 !!! “

over a year ago

With this they stand a stare at J and G moves across the room saying to J “ you would like some further company wouldn’t you J? “ at the same time nudging the vibe further into J’s pussy to which J responded “ oh fuck yes please more.......” The staff make their excuses a slowly turn to leave “ see you later” G days and he joins me at the table “ right let’s eat S we need to build up our strength we need to perform later.....” as they leave my robe parts and my erection is revealed to the waitress who looks at me and smiles......they leave and we start our dinner. We release J’s hands so she can eat but tell her she’s not to touch herself or the vibe....

over a year ago

Mmmm wish this would happen to me

over a year ago

After consuming our dinners I retrieve J’s plate and reattach her handcuffs. Reaching for the nipple clamps and putting these in place, J groans as I push the vibe deeper inside her turning it up and pressing the rabbit against her clitoris...... pulling on the nipple clamps I turn her face to me and place my clock on her lips “open your mouth now J” says G “S needs his cock sucking whilst I take some pictures and watch.....with this instruction I force my cock into her willing mouth.....I slowly turn up the vibe and thrust into her mouth. She starts to move with the vibe and my cock groaning each time I thrust inside her......”go on S fuck her mouth but don’t cum, J we are not going to let you come until our friends arrive.” I pull away and withdraw the vibe as I sense she is going to cum.......J screams “ oh fuck please boys I need to be allowed to climax please just fuck my now I beg that one of you does....” with this I bury my head between her legs and start to eat her very wet pussy......G gets up and pushes his clock into her mouth which she sucks with greed hoping my tongue will give her what she craves........after a few minutes we step away and she says “ please please please come back I need you both please!!!” With this plea there is a knock at our door I look at my watch fearful that we’ve been making to much noise when we hear “room service” and I see that it’s 10.05 so it must be our guests..............

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

over a year ago

over a year ago

"My hands stroke her arsenal and my thumb slips under her thong. J gasped with delight as G removed his cock from her mouth. We swap places and I reach down to pull J's erect nipples and push my erect cock into her open mouth......."

up the gunners

over a year ago

G opens the door “please come in” they walk in having both changed into casual clothes, although her choice of attire is very striking heels short skirt blouse unbuttoned to reveal an exceptional cleavage!!!!! He says “I am Paul and this is Liz......” G responds “ Great this is S and I am G and the horny wench tied to bed is J although she will answer to anything once aroused......” Liz looks at us both and says “ May I? “ as she approaches J taking her vibe and pushing it into J’s soaking wet pussy whilst looking at us and smiling running her tongue across her lips in a very suggestive way......

over a year ago

This is good love it

over a year ago

over a year ago

As we watch J tenses to a new more gentle touch and the deathly hush that has descended on the room. Liz strokes her exposed breasts and gently removed the nipple clamps and gently caresses her breasts before leaning forward and kissing J’s nipples.......J squirms In nervous anticipation not quite sure how to react. Liz slowly starts to explore J’s body with gently erotic caresses and kisses.....the 3 of us watch in awe as Liz relaxes J whilst arousing her at the same time......

over a year ago

G looks at Paul and says “ why don’t you grab one of the gowns and get more comfortable Paul?” With this Paul goes to the bathroom returning a couple of minutes later. In the meantime Liz has turned to us and undone her skirt and blouse and stands up in front of us in her thong stockings and bra and beckons me and G to come over to her, we walk over our gowns left on our chairs and she takes us both in hand??????

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Enjoying this more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Liz takes us in hand and says to Paul “take off her blindfold I want her to watch as I use her men!!!! Oh by the way Paul why don’t you play with her whilst I have her men????” With this she kneels in front of G and slowly starts to suck his cock as she strokes mine!!!!! Paul takes of J’s blindfold and buries his head between her legs......

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *_trafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Mmm horny

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

J groans as Paul eats and plays with pussy.....S moves across the room and offers his hard cock to J’s ever willing open mouth. G is being sucked hard and thrusting his cock into Liz’s mouth. She stands up and says “ come on I need to get fucked by you now in front of your woman....” Paul move out of the way I am going to eat her now whilst her man fucks me and you can take some pictuwhich we can look at later.” With this Liz bends over the end of the bed G looks down at J as Liz starts to kiss her pussy and thrusts his hard cock deep inside Liz, whilst maintaining eye contact with J ..........

over a year ago

J groans as Paul eats and plays with pussy.....S moves across the room and offers his hard cock to J’s ever willing open mouth. G is being sucked hard and thrusting his cock into Liz’s mouth. She stands up and says “ come on I need to get fucked by you now in front of your woman....” Paul move out of the way I am going to eat her now whilst her man fucks me and you can take some pictures we can look at later.” With this Liz bends over the end of the bed G looks down at J as Liz starts to kiss her pussy and thrusts his hard cock deep inside Liz, whilst maintaining eye contact with J ..........

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

over a year ago

over a year ago

J tenses it’s the first time she’s had another woman eat her, she’s not sure what to expect she release the cock she’s sucking and looks at G as he starts to fuck Liz........S goes to work on J’s breasts and Liz’s hand seeks out his hard cock as she focuses her tongue on J’s pussy................

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Stunning story

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

over a year ago

J tenses as Liz starts to kiss and lick her pussy it’s the first time J has felt a woman’s touch......S removes his cock from her mouth and watches as G starts to increase his tempo, thrusting hard and deep into Liz and as he thrusts so Liz is pushed harder against J. J starts to writh on the bed eager to meet each thrust......she reaches for S and starts to wank his cock.....G says “S swap places please I want J to taste my cocktail now it’s been deep inside another woman......” Paul is sat stroking his cock taking some pictures which we will all no doubt enjoy later.......

over a year ago

S moves behind Liz and feels the delightful sense of entering a wet warm tight pussy, as G says “ take my cock and clean it J taste another woman’s juices because it’s something you are going to experience properly when S has finished fucking her......!” Liz eats J with vigour as S starts to fuck her watching J lick G’s cum soaked balls and cock.....

over a year ago

over a year ago

S fucks Liz hard as J is gobbling G’s cock. Liz is eating J with relish as she suddenly groans “ oh fuck yesssssssss” as she climaxes hard on S’s cock........S withdraws his cocktail glistening in Liz’s juices. Paul gets up and undoes J’s foot restraints........G withdraws from J’s mouth saying “right J on your feet you know what’s coming don’t you?” J looks quizzical but moves to the end of the bed.....Liz moves onto the bed and spreads her legs in front of J.......Paul moves behind J and places his cock between her legs......G says “right J eat pussy now taste a woman properly for the first time.....” with this he pushes her face to Liz’s pussy and as she starts to lick so Paul thrust himself Home....

over a year ago

Paul thrusts hard and starts to increase his tempo.....J is tasting pussy for her first time and is seeming to enjoy it.....Liz says “ she’s learning guys very good tongue movement J, just imagine what you like when your being eaten and repeat it, now boys whose cock needs cleaning up first. How hot is she Paul??? Very I hope?” Paul grunts as he thrusts harder inside J......

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Liz takes G’s cock in her mouth and starts to suck it. Paul is fucking J real hard and with each thrust J’s face is buried further into Liz’s pussy. J is pushing her arse out and back trying to get more of Paul’s cock......

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

S is sat watching taking some ice cold wine......his mind starts to wander and he puts down his glass picking up some ice cubes...... he looks on at the horny scene in front of him. J sandwiched between hard cock and soft warm pussy groaning as She gets fucked hard as she eats Liz.......G getting sucked deeply by Liz. S moves across and runs his ice filled hand across Liz’s breasts.......then reaching down inside J’s bra and places ice against each of her nipples.......x

over a year ago

S looks on again as J is pounded hard suddenly Liz let’s out a deep throated groan releasing G’s cock “oh oh oh fuck yes J I am cumming oh fuck.......” as she lets her body go and the wave of ecstasy flows through her cumming hard on J’s tongue. G turns to watch the scene in front of him as S moves around to kneel facing J and he starts to eat her pussy as She pushes back on P’s cock and S then pushes the ice cube he had in his mouth against her clit as he sucks and caresses her..........

over a year ago

over a year ago

Paul groans as he empties his balls inside J and as he susides S helps J to stand and Liz says” right boys take 5 and pour me and J a drink please! J time you and I got to know each other properly especially as you are now full of my lovers cum......come here and lie down next to me....” with this J moves nervously up on to the bed and Liz takes her in arms and kisses her........

over a year ago

Liz caresses and kisses J moving down her body exploring J moving between her legs saying “Paul pass me her vibe please......” Liz parts J’s thighs and slides the vibe in J gasps with pleasure. Liz also slowly starts to kiss J’s pussy and then withdraws the vibe taking it in her mouth “ mmmm your cum and my lovers taste wonderful J.....”

over a year ago

With this Liz thrusts the vibe inside J again and turns it up.....Liz looks across at The three men who are watching intently S and G still sporting large erections and Paul relaxing in post fucking bliss. She kisses J again and says “right S you had best come and fuck J and G you are going to come and fuck me, both of you will empty your balls inside us now........” with this she removes the vibe kisses it and moves to lie next to J. S&P move between each woman’s thighs and enter their hot wet pussies and Start to slowly fuck them both........G reaches across tenderly strokes J’s cheek “ enjoy my darling J .....” as he fucks Liz ...........

over a year ago

G thrusts hard inside Liz she moans and pushes back to get more. S thrusts himself hard inside J she’s very wet and groans with pleasure. Liz suddenly says” right J let’s ride these men till they come, on your backs boys now!!!!” Both G and S withdraw their cocks and lie side by side on the bed as the girls sit astride them and slowly sink down on their swollen man hoods. Liz tells them “ lie still boys and enjoy the ride” as she and J start to use them both and ride their cocks.

After a couple of minutes S shouts “ oh fuck I’m going to explode oh yes” as he erupts deep inside J and soon after G follows emptying his load deep inside Liz. S looks across and realised that P has filmed the whole finale as J sighs collapsing into S’s arms........

After a few minutes bodies are disengaged and an eerie silence descends on the room.....

over a year ago

over a year ago

The silence is broken by G pouring J a drink and Liz and Paul getting dressed to leave. S hands J a robe and she sits down at the table. “Goodbye guys thank you for an awesome experience e will see you at breakfast.......” and with that they turn and leave. We look at a table with some sandwiches and two bottles of champagne. S and G reach for their robes and sit down either side of J........

over a year ago

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

over a year ago

J reaches under their gowns seeking cocks.....S reaches forwards and offers J a sandwich which she starts to eat as J strokes his rapidly hardening cock.......x

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

J greedily accepts the food offered as she strokes S’s hard cock. G reaches forwards and cups J’s breast leaning forward to gently bite her hardening nipple...... J let’s out a gasp as G bites harder xxxx

over a year ago

Sorry to say I've lost interest in this story now

over a year ago

Hey ho interest is lost so story is terminated........???? Sorry guys be back soon unless asked to continue

over a year ago

I think that using initials made it hard to remember who is who and doing what.

over a year ago

Okay noted will have to try again when have time??

over a year ago

Hot hot hot

Post new Message to Thread