Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife tied up and blindfolded

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my missus has a fantasy of being tied up and blindfolded whilst a group of guys take turns in fucking her in any hole whilst I watch on.

She wants all of holes filled with hot cum

Has any couples done anything similar that could share their experiences? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My GF wants that a GB and doesn’t see who is doing what and me watching

over a year ago

I have thus fantasy fuck yes please

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That is a very hot fantasy mmmm

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I've done this with two guys and my hubby, but didn't do it bb.

By *urious and openmindedCouple
over a year ago

under the sea

Jen has this fantasy with me there to make it safe and the guys follow the rules

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Very hot fantasy

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Imagine she’s blindfolded and walked to a picnic bench in stockings long boots and long coat!

You tie her to the bench blindfolded and she knows she’s going to be fucked but no idea who by!

The 3 guys see you walking her blindfolded from the car and follow on quietly!

By time they arrive she’s bent over the bench helpless pussy on show to everyone!

They do t waste any time and one dirty old man is balls deep inside her banging away as another pushes his big old cock into her mouth ruining her perfect bright red lipstick!

Number 3 is managing to multi task and film and wank at same time, but soon stops when he hears first guy moan and fill her married cunt with spunk and he quickly replaces him!!!

She’s getting spit roasted hard and you see more headlights arrive and panic but the 3rd guy says don’t worry it’s just some friends who’ve seen the vid I put on line!

She manages to say what? No more! No!!

Only a couple you say and she don’t get to answer as then Big dick pushes back into her mouth and fucks her throat before cumming almost in unison with the guy in her Pussy!

5 more guys waiting now for there turn and you see more headlights pulled up!

Gone to far to go back now she really is getting her wish for her to be fucked like a slut (her words)

Well she just has to go with it now!

Dogger after Dogger is using her mouth cunt and arse and she has a pool of spunk below her where they have even cum in her or pulled out and sprayed her used cunt with a massive load!

Eventually it goes quiet and you help her back to the car barely able to walk!

Well darling you say, I guess it’s safe to say your a slut now!!!

By *elsosreyxCouple
over a year ago

Southminster

We managed three guys one lunchtime and it was very hot to watch and mrs loved it. However recent attempts have fallen flat, with one guy being able to come and others offering their services hours later or the next day.

Lots of single guys on here are all hot air

By *otplaying4nowWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

This is kind of how we got started with swinging!

For some reason my partner and I had been talking about light BDSM and she said she liked the idea.

In conversation I said we needed to find a Dungeon so I could blindfold her, tie her up and give her a good spanking!! It was all banter but she the said I wouldn't dare!!! Ermmmm...well fast forward & she did dare me after all!!

Away in Manchester a couple of weekends later and I took her to Cupids, as the Dungeon looked cool on their website!!!

We were both terrified going into the place for the first time!

After a few glasses of wine I took her to tie her up on the St David's cross and blindfolded her. She was wearing a lovely basque and stockings. Looked amazing -you can see it in some our pics.

I gave her a good spanking for a while before realising we had quite an audience. When a few guys asked to touch I allowed them to. When she realised others were touching as well she pretty much orgasmed there and then!

Thirty minutes later and we were guiding her to the bench behind and putting her legs in the stirrups. She had hands and fingers all over and in her.

Still blindfolded I put her hand on my cock so she could feel how hard I was. She was giving me a good wank when one of the guys moved between her legs, already suited and booted. I just nodded, J gasped and squirted everywhere! She got fucked by four of five guys before I had to take my turn!

What a night and our first time swinging! We got back to the hotel, both a bit unsure about how it had gone so far.

Fortunately we both agreed it was the horniest sexual encounter we'd either of us ever had. So much so that with one more night in Manchester we actually went back to Cupid's on the Sunday evening!!!!

Our first swinging encounter and still loving it!!!

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"We managed three guys one lunchtime and it was very hot to watch and mrs loved it. However recent attempts have fallen flat, with one guy being able to come and others offering their services hours later or the next day.

Lots of single guys on here are all hot air"

I would of thought no one would let you down with an oppertunity like that

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"This is kind of how we got started with swinging!

For some reason my partner and I had been talking about light BDSM and she said she liked the idea.

In conversation I said we needed to find a Dungeon so I could blindfold her, tie her up and give her a good spanking!! It was all banter but she the said I wouldn't dare!!! Ermmmm...well fast forward & she did dare me after all!!

Away in Manchester a couple of weekends later and I took her to Cupids, as the Dungeon looked cool on their website!!!

After a few glasses of wine I took her to tie her up on the St David's cross and blindfolded her. She was wearing a lovely basque and stockings. Looked amazing -you can see it in some our pics.

I gave her a good spanking for a while before realising we had quite an audience. When a few guys asked to touch I allowed them to. When she realised others were touching as well she pretty much orgasmed there and then!

Thirty minutes later and we were guiding her to the bench behind and putting her legs in the stirrups. She had hands and fingers all over and in her.

Still blindfolded I put her hand on my cock so she could feel how hard I was. She was giving me a good wank when one of the guys moved between her legs, already suited and booted. I just nodded, J gasped and squirted everywhere! She got fucked by four of five guys before I had to take my turn!

What a night and our first time swinging! We got back to the hotel, both a bit unsure about how it had gone so far.

Fortunately we both agreed it was the horniest sexual encounter we'd either of us ever had. So much so that with one more night in Manchester we actually went back to Cupid's on the Sunday evening!!!!

"

Fantastic what a great story!!!

By *anya BlackTV/TS
over a year ago

Richmond

"Imagine she’s blindfolded and walked to a picnic bench in stockings long boots and long coat!

You tie her to the bench blindfolded and she knows she’s going to be fucked but no idea who by!

By time they arrive she’s bent over the bench helpless pussy on show to everyone!

They do t waste any time and one dirty old man is balls deep inside her banging away as another pushes his big old cock into her mouth ruining her perfect bright red lipstick!

Number 3 is managing to multi task and film and wank at same time, but soon stops when he hears first guy moan and fill her married cunt with spunk and he quickly replaces him!!!

She’s getting spit roasted hard and you see more headlights arrive and panic but the 3rd guy says don’t worry it’s just some friends who’ve seen the vid I put on line!

Only a couple you say and she don’t get to answer as then Big dick pushes back into her mouth and fucks her throat before cumming almost in unison with the guy in her Pussy!

Gone to far to go back now she really is getting her wish for her to be fucked like a slut (her words)

Dogger after Dogger is using her mouth cunt and arse and she has a pool of spunk below her where they have even cum in her or pulled out and sprayed her used cunt with a massive load!

"

I've asked a few dom guys to arrange this in warmer weather xxx

over a year ago

I'm still waiting to find a cous up for this but had no luck xxx

over a year ago

Few years ago when this site was much more hit than miss I was lucky enough to have such an encounter. I remember it so vividly to this day. I was invited to visit a lovely couple in their home after chatting for a better part the day. As arranged when arrived a casually dressed hubby answered the door bell and ushered me inside. I remember that we had a brief exchange of plesentries offered me a glass of wine and pointed upstairs explaining where I would find his wife. He returned to watching the TV with is cat and I made my way up the stairs.

When I entered the bedroom the site that greeted me immediately registered a throbbing sensation signalling my cock stiffening to rigid attention. She was in a grey silk nightie which hugged her curvy body loosely to just above her knees. She lay on their bed restrained to the four bead posts by ropes and blindfolded. She her me walk in and I saw her body tense rigidly while trying to hear what was happening in the room.

More later

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Always had a kink for blindfolds and restraints for as long as I can remember. Had the joy of a session with 6 guys and hubby a few years ago, was taken to the bedroom and prepared, what followed was truly amazing. We play safe, but apart from that it really is something to experience x

over a year ago

Free to help out for the right couple

Drop me a message!

By *en.....emMan
over a year ago

West mids

we luv tied up blindfold fun

By *uddyandhouseCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

This is a fantasy of ours and also something we have kind of done. We had 3 guys arranged to come round late after we had been out on the beers. Instead of showing up together they turned up pretty much just after the last one left.

over a year ago

Sound like a bit of gang bang xx

Aplly for x

By *ack again100Man
over a year ago

Tamworth

I attended a gangbang in a hotel in Birmingham where the woman was blindfolded and tied to the bed

As I got there, there was already 5 men on the bed with her, stroking her, licking her boobs, she was sucking one and wanking another whilst being fucked... I watch for a bit then undressed and joined them... it was a great meet that I have yet to repeat... I spoke to the organiser who said there had already been 8 men before us 6 had turned up and he planned another 10 men after us.... he arranged so every hour about 5/6 men turned up as he didn't want everyone there at the same time to raise suspicion with the hotel

over a year ago

The GF would love that ..hours of being Gangbanged

over a year ago

"The GF would love that ..hours of being Gangbanged"

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Always had a kink for blindfolds and restraints for as long as I can remember. Had the joy of a session with 6 guys and hubby a few years ago, was taken to the bedroom and prepared, what followed was truly amazing. We play safe, but apart from that it really is something to experience x"

Mrs would love this but last couple of times we've attempted, too many are looking for exclusive meets, or have just proved unreliable and not turned up.

Clubs so much easier that not sure we'll bother trying again.

over a year ago

"Imagine she’s blindfolded and walked to a picnic bench in stockings long boots and long coat!

"

Wow, so hot

By *ohn_d57Man
over a year ago

Bedlington

My friend and myself organized a gangbang for a young Lady a couple of weeks a go she had always fantasised for 6 of more over sixty year old men to have her she ended up have one day we will all remember she left after we all had fucked her twice plus one or two extra BJ

By *iffy1968Man
over a year ago

STAFFORD

"We managed three guys one lunchtime and it was very hot to watch and mrs loved it. However recent attempts have fallen flat, with one guy being able to come and others offering their services hours later or the next day.

Lots of single guys on here are all hot air"

Totally agree with tou on that 1

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"

We done this 1 evening but sadly there wasn’t many guys about.

Out of the 4 guys there only 2 played with ju.

She wasn’t tied up but was blindfolded

Was a great evening though

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"I attended a gangbang in a hotel in Birmingham where the woman was blindfolded and tied to the bed

As I got there, there was already 5 men on the bed with her, stroking her, licking her boobs, she was sucking one and wanking another whilst being fucked... I watch for a bit then undressed and joined them... it was a great meet that I have yet to repeat... I spoke to the organiser who said there had already been 8 men before us 6 had turned up and he planned another 10 men after us.... he arranged so every hour about 5/6 men turned up as he didn't want everyone there at the same time to raise suspicion with the hotel "

Wow!!!

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

We done this 1 evening but sadly there wasn’t many guys about.

Out of the 4 guys there only 2 played with ju.

She wasn’t tied up but was blindfolded

Was a great evening though "

Sounds fantastic all the same

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Some very horny stories/ideas here

over a year ago

"

My ultimate fantasy ??

By *lack cock hottieCouple
over a year ago

Kingston

Would love this

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Summer is on its way so when it gets a bit busier we will be out trying out the blindfold a bit more this year

over a year ago

I would absolutely love to see this with my wife

By *tarbuck007Man
over a year ago

up2no good

I dont have a wife to share but would love to share my cock

over a year ago

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

"

That’s hot, I’ve often threatened to tie and blindfold K in a St David’s Cross

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

That’s hot, I’ve often threatened to tie and blindfold K in a St David’s Cross "

Oh you really should! On a single guys night and leave her there go have a drink or chill in hot tub for an hour, I’m sure everyone would have a lot of fun especially K

By *B1010Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Love it

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I have done this with mell we had room booked she was on bed half naked I blind folded her left her on bed 5 min later the door opened on room she did not know who it was they come in felt her fuvked her and door closed then I took blind fold off her

over a year ago

Sounds fun

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

41 weeks ago

Being blindfolded for a bukkake me Karen and 3 to 4 guys outdoors very horny.

By *erseybeefMan
41 weeks ago

st helier

Well message me i tell you about high 5 club

By *uckjayMan
41 weeks ago

ripon

My wife has had this a few times now at events organised by her master. Taken in to his “sex room” and restrained so fully available and then hooded so in darkness with just holes for nose to breathe and mouth to take cock.

He has then brought in the party “guests” to enjoy her and she has had no idea who they were at all. Said was exhausting but an amazing sexual high with all senses massively heightened to the slightest touch never mind when cock after cock is fed in to enjoy her.

By *oobyandmalcoCouple
41 weeks ago

Limerick /Falkirk

Love this. So hot

By *adyinred696969Couple
41 weeks ago

Brecon

Did a version of this in a club with Jayne restrained on a cross, blindfolded, and u invited various people to play with her.

She never knew who they qeee, and in the bar after she said it was a huge turn on knowing that they were probably there as well, but she would never know.

By *adyinred696969Couple
41 weeks ago

Brecon

"Did a version of this in a club with Jayne restrained on a cross, blindfolded, and u invited various people to play with her.

She never knew who they qeee, and in the bar after she said it was a huge turn on knowing that they were probably there as well, but she would never know."

Pic 27th Aug 2016 is from that night.

By *onnoisseur100Man
41 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *rmbtsTV/TS
41 weeks ago

stockport

Great fantasy

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple
38 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Have done this a few times, it’s amazing.

By * at onceCouple
38 weeks ago

chadderton

Very hot scenario yes would love this

Especially if one or two were Blk

By *sian SpiceMan
38 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

[Removed by poster at 09/10/23 08:33:20]

By *sian SpiceMan
38 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

"

Amazing story,

By *he fab twoCouple
36 weeks ago

brentwood

"I have done this with mell we had room booked she was on bed half naked I blind folded her left her on bed 5 min later the door opened on room she did not know who it was they come in felt her fuvked her and door closed then I took blind fold off her"

Wow!!!

By *he fab twoCouple
36 weeks ago

brentwood

"Did a version of this in a club with Jayne restrained on a cross, blindfolded, and u invited various people to play with her.

She never knew who they qeee, and in the bar after she said it was a huge turn on knowing that they were probably there as well, but she would never know.

Pic 27th Aug 2016 is from that night. "

Fucking amazing!!! Lucky man

By *unGGgirlWoman
36 weeks ago

inverness

Done something similar years back, hubby arrange for guy he been speaking to for few weeks to come to our hotel one day. i was blindfolded on bed. He got text that stranger was in hotel and met him to give him the card. Hubby waited at bar until i text him to come up.

By *elsh and welsherCouple
36 weeks ago

cardiff

"

Ooooo hot horny story

By *ikeafud248Man
35 weeks ago

Ipswich

Wow happily do this for you, she is a hot milf

28 weeks ago

Mmmmm

28 weeks ago

Love it

By *ophie199Couple
28 weeks ago

London

I’ve been tied to a bed and blindfolded and a stranger has come in and had his way with me. Done it twice. Amazing.

By *he fab twoCouple
28 weeks ago

brentwood

"Done something similar years back, hubby arrange for guy he been speaking to for few weeks to come to our hotel one day. i was blindfolded on bed. He got text that stranger was in hotel and met him to give him the card. Hubby waited at bar until i text him to come up. "
amazing!!!

By *he fab twoCouple
28 weeks ago

brentwood

All you guys and girls that have done this for real I’d love to hear the story’s

By *its The Spot AlotMan
28 weeks ago

Plymouth

Still something we want to try maybe in the new year M is up for it but we want to try it in a hotel, we'll away from our work and life area in the south west.

She doesn't want to know who perhaps just one or two for our first try, with of course myself joining in, maybe all take a hole each to fill.

I quite fancy her sucking on my cock as one after the other fuck her,

I can then watch her face and know by the way she socks my cock how much she's enjoying it or even how hard she is cumming

By *ormalMaleMan
28 weeks ago

near By

I have been the stranger for a couple of meets like this. I arrived on time and agreed not to say a word. The lady at first was stood blindfolded so after teasing her through her clothes I stripped her naked and then gently took her to her bed. Four ropes were attached and to her wrists and ankles before I knelt between her thighs giving her two orgasms with my tongue using my fingers on her g spot and also daring to rim her as I licked her escaping and very tasty juices. After a short rest she got on all fours as I entered her from behind she soon began pushing back so I slipped a finger into her bum which at first stopped her moving. I deposited my load and started to get off the bed. She asked if she could clean me so offering my cock she sucked and licked me clean. She has no idea that it was me but I do smile on the odd occasion she serves me when I go to her workplace for a coffee.

By *he fab twoCouple
28 weeks ago

brentwood

"Still something we want to try maybe in the new year M is up for it but we want to try it in a hotel, we'll away from our work and life area in the south west.

She doesn't want to know who perhaps just one or two for our first try, with of course myself joining in, maybe all take a hole each to fill.

I quite fancy her sucking on my cock as one after the other fuck her,

I can then watch her face and know by the way she socks my cock how much she's enjoying it or even how hard she is cumming "

sounds amazing

By *he fab twoCouple
28 weeks ago

brentwood

"I have been the stranger for a couple of meets like this. I arrived on time and agreed not to say a word. The lady at first was stood blindfolded so after teasing her through her clothes I stripped her naked and then gently took her to her bed. Four ropes were attached and to her wrists and ankles before I knelt between her thighs giving her two orgasms with my tongue using my fingers on her g spot and also daring to rim her as I licked her escaping and very tasty juices. After a short rest she got on all fours as I entered her from behind she soon began pushing back so I slipped a finger into her bum which at first stopped her moving. I deposited my load and started to get off the bed. She asked if she could clean me so offering my cock she sucked and licked me clean. She has no idea that it was me but I do smile on the odd occasion she serves me when I go to her workplace for a coffee."
knowing her makes it more naughty love to hear more

By *acksunnydayCouple
28 weeks ago

Crosby

We did this twice picture on our profile sunny tied to a chair. Just one guy and me sunny loved it.

By *he fab twoCouple
28 weeks ago

brentwood

"We did this twice picture on our profile sunny tied to a chair. Just one guy and me sunny loved it.

"

Fantastic pics you lucky bastard lol tied to chair pic great

28 weeks ago

My wife loves to be tied and blindfolded while we have sex.

I'd love to see her in that position with another guy or guys, would be so hot to see.

By *andy IanMan
28 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

My ex lady friend from many years ago admitted one night during pillow talk she would like to be tied to the bed naked, blindfolded and fucked by a complete stranger who I would find for her pleasure. Sadly I could not find someone suitable but what did happen was this. She was married and lived next door we would have sex 3 or 4 times a week before her husband came home from work. She like to dress for sex then I found out by chance she also liked to be restrained. On night after sex I gave her one of my white shirts, a bag containing new underwear and told her to wear it tomorrow with her shirt wrap over skirt and heel. Next night she arrived at my door dressed as I had requested looking very sexy and excited. She only had small tits AA so didn’t need a bra her erect nipples pressing into the shirt looked fantastic. In the kitchen I poured her a drink as we kissed and chatted another drink leading to mild foreplay as I un fasten a few buttons on the shirt, teased her nipples and slid my hand up her skirt over her stocking clad legs to finger her pussy. Her tiny string thong was already wet but became soaking wet as she ran her hand over my erect cock and asked me to fuck her. I took her by the hand to the bottom of the stairs and told her she had to wear a blindfold putting it on her head. She became very excited begging for sex and asked if I’d found someone. I told her to wait and see and lead her upstairs. Standing her on the landing below the loft hatch where I’d rigged up two straps. I secured a hand in each pulling the tight so she was secured arms stretch up and out. Next I told her to spread her legs and moved them 2ft apart and secured them to two more straps tied around the spindles of the staircase. Now I teased her letting her drink champagne from a glass first then jam smeared on her lips followed by a whole large strawberry which I pushed into her mouth. This was followed by more champagne which I purposely poured into her mouth so it ran out faster than she could drink it running down her chin and chest. She laughed and complained she was all wet. I said not that wet I can’t see your nipples through the skirt yet. She laughed and said what do you mean yet? I then poured more champagne over her mouth from the bottle watching it run down her chest on the inside of the shirt followed by more being poured directly over her tits. The shirt became transparent and clung to her tits. I took her head in my hands and kissed her passionately my tongue in her mouth then as I broke away gripped each side of the shirt and tore it open exposing her tiny tits and erect nipples. One hand held around her back as I sucked and bit on her nipples the other slipped up her skirt over her stocking tops suspenders and bare thigh to finger her wet cunt again. She was soaking wet as my fingers pushed the ting thong into her cunt. She started to beg me to release her and fuck her. I unbuttoned the skirt letting it fall to the floor. Seeing her stood in just high heels stockings suspenders and tiny thong had my dick rock hard I stripped naked then returned to tease her thighs cunt and nipples with my tongue. She was again begging me to release her and fuck her. I took a pair of scissors and cut through the shirt across the front round the back just below the arm then cut through the side straps on her thong. She looked so sexy not quiet naked but fully exposed. I couldn’t resist kneeling infront of her to lick her cunt and bum. She was moaning wriggling begging for my cock in her. She screamed and cried out I could taste she had cum her juices dripping into my mouth. I was ready now and stood up slid my cock between the lips on her cunt and over her clit then forced it deep inside her. Gripping her arse cheeks I fucked her in a steady rytheme as she moaned her legs unable to hold her she hung by the wrists in the straps. I then pulled out moved behind her and entered her again fucking her standing doggy one hand pinching her nipple the other gripping her clit between my thumb and finger. She told me not to stop she was cumming I was nearly there too. After she had cum I pulled out and released her telling her to get on her knees and suck my cock. I then picked her up and put her on the bed and with her legs over my shoulder s fucked her till I filled her with my cum.

27 weeks ago

Always loved the idea of being tied up to a bed naked, blindfolded and men using me to cum over. My whole body covered in cum. I would want to be fucked so bad, but the thought they were only there to cum on me would be such a big turn on

Unfortunately I think the logistics of trying to get many men to a hotel room would be the most difficult bit

By *kinandbonesCouple
27 weeks ago

Dublin

We'll be doing this exact meet early next year

By *rgar27Man
7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Anybody want this I am more than willing to provide the cock ,love teasing out a sexy pussy to orgasam

By *onnoisseur100Man
7 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *vbiker2TV/TS
7 weeks ago

morpeth

Did this with gf when I was 18we were seeing an old man who loved to fk us took her there one sat stripped her to her undies and he had me tie her to a coffee table on her back and put a blindfold on her then he told me to start lick her as he put blind fold on me and tied my hands behind my back soon there was four sets of hands and tounges working over us over next three hours we were both fkd by the men and had to lick pussy as well once they finished and started to leave i herd them saying good bye and worked out there was at least seven men and three woman that had used us

By *eff1961Man
7 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Love to get invited to a gangbang or orgy to watch and lick up all the cum

By * at onceCouple
7 weeks ago

chadderton

Very hot and we have done this as a fantasy a few times

Her tied and blindfolded while I use toys on her and my cock

By *he-ProfessorMan
7 weeks ago

cheltenham

I used to arrange this type of meet for a lady friend.

She never knew how I invited, men women and couples all attended and used her for their satisfaction.

I'd make sure she was safe and cared for and would get to play with her as I wanted too.

Once we started the blindfold & some form of restraint stayed on until the last visitor left, even if she needed the loo I'd take her.

Would love to do that again

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
7 weeks ago

Middle England

Yes, we enjoy this scenario too. It's great when we do this when we stay at hotels.

By *sexyHCouple
5 weeks ago

Leicester

I arranged it for Mrs last July. Had 3 guys come over to our hotel

By *rgar27Man
5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"I arranged it for Mrs last July. Had 3 guys come over to our hotel "
wow and she is damm hot in your photos

By *sexyHCouple
5 weeks ago

Leicester

"I arranged it for Mrs last July. Had 3 guys come over to our hotel wow and she is damm hot in your photos "

She certainly is. Trying to see if I cam find a male erotic massage therapist for her this week

Post new Message to Thread