Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I must admit it was my idea for us to join fab and to get into swinging as wifey was very relucant when I 1st mentioned it to her however a close call with a younger friend must have changed her mind.

Anyways we joined fab and the 1st night I showed her some of the guys that were messaging us and she got very horny and picked a couple of guys she wanted!

Her fantasies were to have 2 cocks at once and to try a black cock!

We swapped some messages with these guys and 1 agreed to meet us that very night. He turned up and within 10 mins wife was naked and having her pussy played with while she had her hands wrapped around his thick cock. It was so horny watching her and I had the camera in my hands taking pics.

She sucked on his cock and I swear she took more of his cock in her mouth then she normally does with me and he had a larger cock.

After a while of this she had had enough she just had to feel that cock inside her so she straddled him. Watching his cock thrust in her pussy was such a turn on so I helped fulfill her fantasty by giving her my cock to suck. This was just as well as he was making her cum and she was getting very loud.

Once he had made her cum he got her to get on all fours and suck her juices off his dick. While her pussy was there I just had to slide my cock inand fuck her but I had been so turned on I was afraid I might cum so didn't stay long before letting him have her again which he did in a couple of other positions fucking her deep in her tight little cunt and makin her cum like I had never heard before. God what an introduction to swinging we had!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very sexy story can't wIt to hear how she gets on with 2 cocks

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well tell you about when she had some black cock another time and also tell you what her new fantasies are now that she has fulfilled her original ones. As for my own I doubt those will ever happen (she's not bi) and I've discovered how good it is to make sure she gets to do hers!!!

Post new Message to Thread