Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Plumbing story !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ding dong the sign of  my first call out of the day half 8 what a shit time to start work.. But what a lovely surprise a mid 30 milf in what seams to he her other halts shirt standing at the door . How can I help she asks witch I reply just here to have a look at a leaky tap.. She looks at me smiles slides her hand up the door frame and invites me In she walks me to a small bathroom and points out the problem. then trying to impress jump on the floor and start to work .. Just going to get ready for work I here so I just keep working till my young 18 year old mind runs away and I think about how I would love to bone this woman and did I see her pussy under the shirt all of this playing on my mined the bump I'm my trousers get bigger and then darkness! some one has put a cover over the unit I'm half resting it so I'm thinking have my dreams come true?? oh yes there true my flys slowly get undone and my manhood is getting tossed I can feel her warm hand then her tong On my helmet in one big dip my hole member was in her mouth and I could feel her tonsils then nothing! I didn't know what to do so I waited then reached down to put myself away to my surprise I go a swift slap on the back of my hand then I felt he knees slump down beside me so I waited again then she held my cock and started to stroke her cunt with it I could feel her lips parting and again in one fast movement I was deep And warm and loving this milf riding my cock so I pushed my Luck and reached for her tits witch were nice small perky and hard then I slapped her ass she let out a moan then stopped pulled me out and than pushed me all the way in again but this time it hurt it was tight and not as wet after the pain of what felt like my forsking getting ripped it just felt so good and she was dieting to mone but almost didn't want to be herd with in a short time I let my load out and I felt it push out between my cock and her tight stretched asshole  and she giggled then got of my pulsating cock and sucked it and licked all my cum clean off me then put me away leaving with a little pat on my crutch I promptly fixed what needed to be done walked out into the hallway and there was my milf I told her not to worry about the costs and winked as I was leaving I notices a picture on the wall of my milf her hubby and her daughter I looked at my milfs tits and thay was a lot bigger than the perky little ones I had in my hands just moments before so red red in the face i spotted another picture of the daughter at her 16 birthday party now smiling I left my card and made a move loading my tools back in the van I see a cute lil ass with a red hand print on it getting changed in the top window ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmm very sexy - wonder what I would get if I needed a plumber

By *andymanleeds43Man
over a year ago

Leeds

never happens to me i get all the shit job

literally lol

By (user no longer on site) OP