Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cold to hot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Out of the bath ,slowly i dried myself,my fingers gently moving the soft towel over my wet body,my body wasnt perfect...i could see all the faults so i prefered to dress seductivly but had not bought any night clothes.So dressing gown it was,i checked my hair ,my face and then left the steamy bathroom.I tip toed into the dinning room,he was there back to me as i uttered "hello,babe",he turned ,a smile so warm so caring."Sit down babe ,ill bring supper to you","by the way","the dressing gown looks so much better on you than me",!I let out a silly girly giggle and thanked him,dinner was served.

I was amused,the plated had various foods on it,not just the toast he had promised,on one side chocolate sauce,which i presumed was for my toast,grapes,strawberries and in a small dish on the side of the plate was ice.I looked up to his face as he sat opposite,he grinned,i smiled back ,"ill eat the toast".H e laughed said it all would become clear in time,starwberries i loved and grapes of course.We didnt talk much only looked into eachothers eyes.I broke the ice (so to speak)and asked for a cold drink ......

he pointed me in the direction of the fridge "help yours self babe".

The coldness hit my partcially dressed body....bending slightly i found only a bottle of white wine,lovely thats what would do the trick,as i started to close the door i felt an arm grasp my wrist,i was startled at first but his eyes made me weak at the knees,he took my arm around my back and pulled me towards him ,he kissed me hard on my mouth,i moaned with pleasure my pussy reacting straight away to his touch.His mouth pushed against mine,his tongue darted into my mouth sucking it into his mouth as if to simulate actual sex.....i continued to writh at the pleasure of his hands.

He then pulled the belt from the dressing gown and he made me turn to the open door of the fridge.he pulled the dressing gown down from my shoulders.he didnt do this suddenly he did it in an exact manner......it dropped to the ground and my bare tingling back and bottom was now within his sight.he put my hands behind my back and tied them gently together....he ram his fingers from the top of my spine down to the small of my back ,i shuddered.i tried to stand still ,he said nothing.....he stepped away for a few seconds and i felt this cold wet ice being rubbed into my already hard nipples...they dripped with wetness ...my moand became louder i squirmed with pleasure.He took my stocking and then blindfolded me his fingers ushered me to open my mouth a strawberry placed between my lips,he told me to bite the end,which i did,,,,my juices were flowing like the strawberries....he then turned me around and traced the wet juicy strawberry down over my breast...down to my belly ,then his hand reached the ultimate goal ........to be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lovely start more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread