Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wifes First Bi Experience

By *oobbiensar OP   Couple
over a year ago

erith

We had gone to our usual Sat night club for what we thought was going to be another fun night, but little did either of us know how much fun.

S was dressed to impress as she always did and was dancing on the dance floor teasing and flirting some of the guys whilst I watched, From one side I saw a younger dancing towards S who was at that point oblivious to her attention.

After about 2 mins both girls were dancing face to face and their hands were exploring each other. The tune finished just as both were kissing and had worked their way from the dance floor to where I was sitting. My cock by now was rock hard as I got a better view of my wife and her new found "friend" kissing and groping each other. They then laid on one of the seating areas in front of me getting really carried away with the moment S had her hand inside the girls thong and vice-versa, I could also see that S was getting very wet. By the way the other girl was moaning I knew she was very close to coming and S knew this and just went for it. The new girl had come and both sort of slid off of the seating and S kissed me passionatly whilst rubbing my very hard cock. The girl was stood close by talking to her partner while S unzipped me and started to suck me slow but expertly the other girl came over and started licking and sucking S's hard nipples I knew S wouldnt share my cock with another at that point and simply stuck her tounge into the girls mouth when she came close to my now dripping cock. After a little more foreplay the girl went back to her partner and we just stood and carried on with our night. S couldnt stop talking about what she had done and what had been said amongst them, and for a first real bi experience it was like a baptism of fire in a packed club with loads of eyes watching this great "show". We have never seen the girl since and didnt even get her name but what a great night that was

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread