Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the salesman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

its been a hard day, i have been going from door to door trying to sell this magazine, i need 2 more sales to hit my target for the week and then i can get home to my sexy wife, we hsve fun in the car on Friday nights. 

I go through the gate of the next house, there are discarded toys on the path, its a boiling hot sunny day and i am sweating, i climb the three steps to knock the door, i hear a shout from the back garden...

"hello?" comes the voice, i step back down and make my way to the rear of the house, two women are sitting, both early to mid 30s i guess, one is small the other a little taller, they are having a cup of tea whilst relaxing in the back garden, hello i say and remark how hot it is, the smaller one looks at me with one of those looks and says its certainly a bright day and just got brighter, the girls giggle aa i feel myself start to blush, they both look hot as fuck, i quickly gather the smaller one is the householder and i launch into my pitch, i explain its a ladies magazine that has lots of benefits, "what kind of benefits" the taller one says as she winks to the smaller one, i start to stammer,are they hitting on me i think to myself, the smaller one says it sounds interesting and i will take out the subscription, but my purse is in the house, you had better come in as i dont like giving out details in earshot of the neighbours. 

i follow the two women into the house, as i fill out the forms, the taller one asks how many sales i need, 2 i reply, i ask if she fancies a sunscription too, she says she might but what would it be worth? 

What do you mean i ask, the smaller one who I am sitting next too, starts to rub my leg and says in a sexy husky tone, would you fuck us to get the two sales, i go red, this was not what i was expecting, i stutter and my cock starts to stir as the small one reaches up and unzips my trousers, the taller one has joined us on tge couch sitting on the opposite end of the couch from the smaller one so that I am now in between them, she runs a finger down my shirt and asks "well" again i start to stutter, as she starts to undo my shirt buttons, the smaller one has now released my hard throbbing cock from my trousers and has her hand grasped round it, slowly wanking me, the taller one looks at her mate then my cock and says "well guess the answer is yes" she lowers her head and starts to caress my bared chest as the smaller one lowers her head and starts to suck on my cock. i feel like i am in heaven, i have two gorgeous women treating me like a sex object. the smaller one repositions herself onto the floor between my legs and continues to suck me, the taller one meanwhile stands up to remover her knickers from under her skirt and takes off her t-shirt and bra to reveal a nice pair of tits, not huge but a decent size with very suckable looking tits, she gets on her knees and starts licking my balls as her pal is sucking my cock.

i dont i will last, but the smaller one offers my cock to the mouth of tge taller one, she then stands up and starts to remove her clothing, she has a shaven cunt and much bigger tits than her mate, she climbes onto the couch and straddles me so my face is right in front of her pussy, i reach up and grab her buttocks as i pull her pussy onto my waiting mouth, i am licking her pussy, she tastes fantastic and i hear her groaning, the taller one stops sucking my cock and i can feel her tits brushing against my cock as she reaches her head up and joins me licking her friends cunt, this is soon too much for the smaller one, she bucks as our ywo tongues make her cum......

she moves back a little and the taller one tskes her place and offers me her pussy to lick, as she does the smaller one guides herself onto my cock and starts to fuck me hard and fast, i lick the tall one into a frenzy as the smaller ones gathers more pace, soon they are both moaning and thier moans are getting louder, i feel my balls tighten and we all cum at the same time, i push my seed deep into the smaller ones pussy.

We all crumple to a heap and after few minutes we start to get dressed, i complete the two sales and thank the girls for a great afternoon....

I get back to my car and drive out of the street and into a car park to call mmy boss, give her my figures and complete all my sales, 30 mins later and I am off home, as i pull up I hear my wife shouting that she is round the back, i walk round and my Suz is sitting with her pal Sharon, suz is only 5'2 her pal about 5'7 - well did you have a good day and get all your sales asks Suz as all three of us look at each other with knowing smiles.....

ps anyone fancy taking up sharons role?

if you like our stories then let us know, we can share more if they are being enjoyed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story, great twist! Got me hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread