Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

WAXING SUPRISE!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No word of a lie!!

I just had my FIRST EVER wax this morning (in preparation for MILF Monday @ Townhouse next week)

Wasn't nervous or intimidated about the pain, just wanted to get it over and done with. By chance it's a lady who handles the male waxing (will keep her name discreet), possibly early to mid 40's. Finally arrived at my appointment 5 minutes late but she was so nice about it! I shook her had firm and she seem really pleasant - nice bright eyes and a kind smile!

She eventually asked as I was signing my consolation form why I've gone for a Brazilian. I honestly don't mind about being honest but told her I'll tell all as soon as I finished signing my life away (I'm shit at multitasking, I much prefer giving 100% of my attention to whatever it is I'm doing)

I eventually get on the bed, trousers off and we get into it. She asked again why the Brazilian and the guesses I'm a male model to which I laugh! Said I'm definitely taking that compliment to be grave. She then guessed I'm doing parties and I thought she hit the nail on the head but then realised she meant she thought I were a stripper - again, laughed out loud and took the compliment. I then explained I'm actually at a place in my life where I'm fully exploring my sexual side and I'll be heading to a swingers club.

Now here's the kicker: SHE WAS BOTH ONCE A SWINGER AAAAND IS NOW A RETIRED DOM!!!!!

I had a suspicion from the way how her ear turned up when I said the word swinger! We spoke at length about it which was amazing being as I've kept it all to myself. The conversation alone had me leaking pre cum EVERYWHERE, we went through so many tissues and had to change the sheet on the bed!

I did keep it very respectful, being very open and as explicit as I thought would be appropriate. Also returning her compliments with compliments about her... but eventually couldn't resist so I HAD to get a feel. A compliment on her legs lead me to ask if I could have a feel, she laughed and I went in for it, starting at her calf the sliding up her thigh, gave it a little squeeze, then up more to her lovely soft curvy bum for another squeeze. By this point beads of sweat had already formed across her forehead as she was concentrating on my private. Still keeping it respectful and light I removed my hand as I didn't want to take it too far for now. However, we spoke about some videos a male of myself and said I'll show her one after we finished. When I got dressed I showed her a video of me BLOWING a HUGE amount of cum while wanking and she LOVED it! Went down a treat. A fantastic way to start any morning, methinks

I promise there will be more to come because she wants me to keep in contact and let her know how Monday goes. We've been texting ever since I left! AND She only live 20 minutes away from me!! Fucking bizarre! Hahaha such a lucky coincidence, definitely counting my blessings with this one.

D.C

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Omg this is weird I bet you thought you’d win the lottery.

Did you enjoy the feeling of your silky smoothness after?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Omg this is weird I bet you thought you’d win the lottery.

Did you enjoy the feeling of your silky smoothness after? "

Ooooh my God!!! I couldn't keep my hands off myself once it was finished. Especially after a meeting like that! I was so fucking turned on for days after. Showering would turn into a wank sesh, lotioning my skin would turn into a wank sesh haha anything would set me off.

Uuugh I wish you were there to have seen the experience I had. I'll definitely be going back! Xx

Post new Message to Thread