FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dogging in the West of Scotland. Stunning MILF

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its a Saturday night and as usual I am so horny. I wonder if there is going to be anyone out feeling the same. The road climbes up the side of the Glenifer Breas with a sharp and left on to the Seargent Law Road. The car park has a few cars this could be hopeful. All they contain is some guys smoking . My head races stick it out and see or move on. After 30 mins or so its looking like a lost cause. Bye bye for now Glenifer.

So on to the M8 possibly Cathkin will have more to offer (it sooooo did) There was a couple of cars in the car park doing an itchy kind of shuffle around. After 10 mins a rather smart BMW arrived and pulled in quite near. Even in the dusky light I could make out the blonde hair of a female passenger. The interior light from the vanity mirror came on and wow she is a stunning milf 30's. I thought no way can it be that lucky. Anyway the other cars start their ants in pants headlights blazing dance and after 10 mins the BMW exits the car park. Damn it I thought. I wait a short spell as all the rubberneckers follow it out like sheep. Ahh well should I wait or move on. I head out and park slightly further along the road towards Cathkin. After 2 mins the BMW goes past and pulls into the next layby. Now is my chance. I move in behind it and there is space for just 2 cars. After a minute or so the girl gets out and lights a cigarette I get out the car for a better look. She is stunning. Long blonde hair. She is very slim and wearing a tight beige dress with black velvet kneehigh boots. Hello there I said approaching slowly. Hi she replied confidently and very calm. Now am next to her and her body language is very seductive and open. I say hello to her man still in the drivers seat. All the time my eyes are wandering all over this hot milf standing beside me. She asks me "what are you into?" And I reply the same as you I hope. Her face blushes just a little and its on. She tells me "get your cock out and wank it for me" in a flash I have it out and am standing at the roadside beside a milf pulling my cock pointing at her thighs. I put my hand on her little ass and gave it a squeeze. She reaches out and takes my cock in one hand while she has her cigarette in the other. She wanks me a little and says she wants to pull me until I cum. So I continued stroking her ass through her tight dress running my fingers down to touch her sexy thighs. Before long I feel that surge and shot cum over her hand thighs and boots. The hot milf looks in the car and tells her man that she liked my cock and it was way bigger than his. What a little tease she is.

Hope I get to see them again.

Cathkin 1 Glenifer 0

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread