Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy slut

By *unslut1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

A man from Fabguys messaged and was interested in using me as a slut. I arrived at his house and was sent to the bathroom to change. He instructed me to present myself wearing stockings and suspenders, high heels, my slut collar and wig. He also wanted me wearing lipstick. I got changed and put on the bright red lipstick my Mistress had told me to buy when I first started submitting to her.

Usually men that want a sissy slut want me in my maids dress and panties so I felt different tonight. Wearing stockings and heels but still naked, my body fully exposed and available. When I looked in the mirror I saw a sexy slut. The red lipstick transforming my self image. I felt desirable and wanted to be used and enjoyed.

I took a selfie pic which I've posted on my profile.

When I walked down the stairs he was relaxed and naked on his sofa. In front of the sofa was a dog bed. I was told to kneel on my hands and knees on it my face inches from his cock. He had me suck his cock and I tried to please him as well as I could, showing him how much I love sucking cock now, my tongue and lips working up and down his shaft while he told me I was a slut and a whore. He was big and very very hard. I felt such a sexy slut knowing I was why he was so hard.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and had me hold my position on my hands and knees on the dog bed while he explored my body. His hands ran over me and he probed my ass with his tongue and finger to see how tight I was. I knew I wasn't going to be fucked this time but I waa being assessed for future use. He then had me lean back against the other sofa and stood aside it and began to fuck my mouth. He thrusted more and more but I knew he wasn't going to go to hard and I tried to relax and be as accepting as I could. His cock fucked my mouth and throat slowly building up until he came. I felt a big load fill my mouth and tasted his cum.

I continued to suck his cock making sure I swallowed all of his cum... my reward. After I had swallowed it all down I thanked him for it as I've been taught to and thanked him for using me. When I'm used it reminds me of my place and keeps me on track as a good sub slut. I'm always grateful and remember to show it and say thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread