Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Post man!

Jump to newest

By *illow_female OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thetford

It was a beautiful summer’s morning. The birds were singing and the sky was oh so blue, with not a cloud in sight. I sat there in the garden after enjoying my breakfast and first coffee of the day, soaking up the peace and warmth all around me.

Then the phone rang…..

It was my friend calling, which I had sort of expected, as I knew that she would want to enlighten me on the fun she had last night! So whilst she was chatting I made myself another coffee, I knew this was going to be a long call….

Just as the kettle boiled there was a knock on the door….

My friend is chatting away quiet happily, about what she had decided to wear…. So I go to the door, urrmming and ahhing and dropping in the odd ohh too…

I open the door and at that moment, remember that I had, via my neighbour, arranged for a friend of theirs to come and sort out my very over grown trees in the back garden for me.

I didn’t really pay much attention due to the monologue in my ear, the kettle and the music in the background… I let him in and showed him out to the back, then left him to it.

Right back to listening to the details of what had now become, my friends awesome meet! She had been chatting to me for about half an hour, when the postman came to the door with a parcel for me!

Ohh the excitement…

I had ordered myself a new toy from one of my favourite online stores, so I knew what was in the box that the postman carried towards me.

Hehe I love it when something like this comes….. the fact too that the postman hasn’t got a clue what he is handing over to me, along with the thought of ....mmmm I wonder if he would like me to show him, what it is and how I intend to use it……but that’s just me!

By now my friend had realised that the postman had been and was getting all enthusiastic about what I might have in my box! So I started to unwrap it.

Inside was my gorgeous purple silicone G-spot vibe, it was one of the newish designs, and the reviews about it had been great, so I knew I was in for some fun!

After a while my friend rang off and I was able to go into the shower…..soon after I was lying on my bed, slowly rubbing cream all over my lovely fresh body.

I felt so horny and hot…. Although, there was a nice breeze blowing in the bedroom window, to help sooth my hot skin..

My hand slowly moved down to my warm wet pussy and started to gently touch and tease her….massaging my swollen clit and then, after a while slowly sinking a couple of fingers deep inside, feeling my muscles tensing around them. A soft moan escaped my lips….

After a while I reached over and picked up my new toy, I was by now so wet and ready for it… I put the tip to work on my clit….

mmmmmm ohhh that’s so nice….. My moans started to increase in volume….

Then I pushed it deep inside me and held it there. After a while I pressed the magic button and the vibration changed from a constant, to a pulsing mode….

Ohhh that felt so good…..

I laid there moaning quite loudly now the pleasure I was feeling was immense, I knew that I would soon explode, it was getting closer and closer….

I laid there afterwards, a little curled up ball on the bed…. Not hearing or seeing anything I was totally zoned out…..

After a while I realised that I was not alone, that someone was actually running their fingertips gently over my back and my legs…..

I didn’t move… it felt so good….

My arousal level was rising again and I didn’t want it to stop, I wanted this feeling to carry on and to take me back to that special place…..

Only then did I remember the guy in the back garden….....

I opened my eyes and looked into his…

He smiled and my pussy tightened….. I so wanted this man….

Then he winked at me and said, “I wondered if you might need a little assistance with your play time madam”

I didn’t have to say anything, I just looked at him, he knew by the fire in my eyes what I wanted and needed…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendlymasseurMan
over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm nice, please continue

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im a postman and believe me we know when we are delivering sex toys

By *wanzukCouple
over a year ago

swansea

im a postie too paul is right we usually know when we deliver sex toys and we alwats hope the lady of the house answers so we can imagine her using it

By *ustyAngelWoman
over a year ago

gloucester

how do you know?

By *illow_female OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thetford

"im a postie too paul is right we usually know when we deliver sex toys and we alwats hope the lady of the house answers so we can imagine her using it "

Ohh that explains the smile on his face ever time then! I just thought he was a happy chappy lol x

By *YLINDERCouple
over a year ago

CARDIFF

do you hand these special parcels over and run too???? my postman did lol

over a year ago

I loved this story, wish I could read some more of your stories/fantasies x

over a year ago

Wish I was a bloody gardener x

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"

Then he winked at me and said, “I wondered if you might need a little assistance with your play time madam”

I didn’t have to say anything, I just looked at him, he knew by the fire in my eyes what I wanted and needed…

"

Then he whipped out his clippers and trimmed my bush.

over a year ago

"im a postman and believe me we know when we are delivering sex toys"

Oh, hell - hope not! Bash was at school with our postman - embarrassing much?!

Post new Message to Thread