FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A matter of love or death pt 2

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"so is it true ha"what true?? Francis replies with a lost look on his face,"you know what they say about you guys" dont be shy you can tell me after all were stuck with each other now for the next 72 hours,or you playing dtumb so i have to find out for myself jane says with just a hint of sarcasum in her voice. They penny drops and if a big strong black guy could blush he would of been as red as a post box! "Jane sivo"her hand extended,"francis delta" his hand making hers look like that of a child,"nice to meet you" they both saying in time then laughing,we should get to our coach there gonna be leaving soon hate to get left behind again with a hint of sarcasum in her voice. Finding there seats gear stored in the over head compartments there 4hour coach trip got underway,idle chat grew to banter,banter grew to flirting and by the time they reached the beachside hotel both jane and francis knew what they had in mind but both knew its was'nt on the team building programme. Hustling through they finally got to checkin and got keys too there room,"give me 20 so i can just settle in" jane says to francis, "sure" he replies and looks at looks at his watch"i'll come up at 12noon that ok?" sure thats great jane replies,grabbing her backpack from the floor she heads too the lift and hits the call button,francis cant help but look at her tight butt squeeze into her perfect fitting jeans,"you can look but you cant touch" jane says without turning round as if knowing francis was visually undressing her,francis lost for words said nothing and just smiled,'ping' the left doors open jane as if teasing francis slowly walks into the lift,with a smile and a wave the doors close,under her breath just wispers "look but not touch,who am i kidding"

The first excercise was at 2pm,not enough time jane thought to herself,tossing her backpack on the bed she empties the contence,hmm did'nt really pack for a naughty weekend she thought looking at her pj's and baggy t shirts still i can do something she smiles to her self. Action stations she thought,within 20 minutes she had shaved her legs and underarms,hmm ok not much to do later she said to her self,just as she hitch up her jeans and closd the last button the knock came" just a second" jane shouts,a quick glance and ruffle of the hair in the mirror jane opens the door,"ohh room service"she says grinning at francis,francis replies quick and witty" you white ladies just love a black servent ha" touche' laughs jane in the back of her mind thinking "a black master honey get it right"

"ok my turn" francis say as he dumps his bag on the floor,jacket jumper t shirt in turn all land on the seat in the corner,top half naked janes gaze unable too break as for the first time francis stood not 5 feet away chest and thick arms toned and fit" ahh ha you can look but you cant touch" francis grinns as he looks jane in her deep blue eyes,lost for words and at the fear of not being able to control herself jane grabs her coat walks toward the door,one last glance back at francis stood there toned dark and so good looking too proves fatal for jane as mis judging the space to the door she walks straight into it"dummy" she says in her head and bolts through the door,francis giggles to himself and takes off his jeans and begins heading for the shower,just as he get in line with the door it opens,jane key in hand had in her rush forgotten her moblie phone,"wow" was then only word to pass her lips,grinnig with no shame francis turn full front as again with a grin says"you can look but you cant touch" then strolls with laughter in to the bathroom closing the door behind him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread