Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Close Encounter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Close Encounter

Fact, fiction, story or fantasy – has it already happened or is it yet to come?!

Only two – or three – people know the truth

It was a warm September evening & Bashful & Doc were bored.

“Fancy a trip out in the car?” winked Doc with a glint in his eye. “Absolutely” grinned Bash, “why not.”

A short while later & they were out, cruising the countryside looking for that elusive location where they could have some naughty fun & take pictures without being disturbed. Eventually they came across the perfect place – deserted, tree covered & miles from anywhere.

“Why don’t you get in the back & relax?” smiled Doc.

Bash didn’t need asking twice; she left her seat folding it down & pushing it forward to give herself some extra ‘leg room’ on the back seat. She climbed on the back seat & sat with her skirt pulled up revealing her red sheer briefs underneath. They left little to the imagination & her pussy lips showed through the fabric, just begging to be touched.

Doc quickly grabbed the camera & snapped a few shots before casting the camera to one side saying “sod the pictures – I need to lick that!” Seconds later his face was sitting in Bash’s lap & his tongue was probing her welcoming pussy. He pulled away & kissed her mouth passionately, dripping her juice into her mouth, his lips pressed tightly to hers until she swallowed her own liquid.

Suddenly they were interrupted as a silver car drove passed & came to a stop just yards from where they were parked. With hearts pounding at the thought of being discovered they quickly covered up with Doc saying, “we’d better go.” He got out of the back of the car & was making his way around to the driver’s door when the door of the silver car flung open & a man began to make his way over.

Bash couldn’t see very much from the back seat but through the steamed up windows she could just make out Doc talking to someone. It seemed like a lifetime later when Doc re-appeared. He opened the back door & said, “we have some company.” Before she had time to question what was going on the stranger from the silver car had climbed in the back & was sitting next to her. “It’ll be fine, trust me,” said Doc trying unsuccessfully to reassure a very nervous Bash.

In the dusk of the evening she could see the man was smartly dressed & his crisp white shirt sent her pulses racing. Doc looked at their ‘guest’ & said “why don’t you put your arm around her, calm her down a bit?” The stranger duly obliged & pulled Bash closer embracing her in his arms. Feeling a bit more at ease she grinned at Doc. “Would you like to kiss him?” asked Doc “Yes, do you mind?” replied Bash. “Not at all” beamed Doc.

The stranger’s lips touched Bash’s, gently at first. With her eyes closed she felt him caress her mouth, her neck & she found herself responding to his touch. She drew closer to him & in an instant their tongues entwined & she tasted his sweet, minty breath for the first time.

The stranger moaned approvingly & Bash held his face kissing him passionately. His aftershave smelled divine & she felt his arms & his chest through his shirt which was just begging to be ripped open. The stranger was one step ahead of Bash & began slowly opening her blouse. He confidently slid it off her arms & dropped it into Doc’s lap, “Your wife’s blouse,” said the man grinning broadly.

He continued to kiss Bash – neck, chest then through her bra. Minutes later it was soaked through. He pulled Bash towards him & reached around her back. Her bra was swiftly unclipped & removed & he went to work on her breasts, teasing her nipples until they were erect. He seemed to approve of her ample puppies & moaned several times whilst nibbling them gently, at the same time muttering, “mmmm, nice tits.”

The urgency of the encounter suddenly intensified & the stranger pulled away from Bash’s boobs. He rubbed his hands up and down her smooth legs & promptly pushed her legs apart. Bash felt herself resisting his strength - should she be doing this? “Open your legs,” said an extremely excited Doc, “let him feel your pussy.” The man pushed again & this time Bash relaxed & let her legs fall open .

He stared at the smooth pussy before him, still glistening from Doc’s licking a short time before. Again he moaned approvingly & a split second later his fingers were probing her dripping pussy. His tongue joined his fingers & between them they explored every part; his fingers pushed deep & his tongue & mouth enveloping her clit, flicking it & making it hard. He pulled away, his face dripping in Bash’s juices. “Kiss her,” instructed Doc, “she loves to taste her own pussy juice.” The man did as he was told & dripped the liquid into Bash’s mouth.

The idea clearly turned him on greatly & he frantically opened his jeans & pulled his extremely erect manhood out from his boxers.

Looking at Doc with desperation in his eyes he said, “I really need to fuck your wife, may I?” With equal desperation Doc took the stranger by the arm &, slamming a condom into his open hand, said, “be my guest.”

Seconds later Bash was gently pushed over so that she was now laying on the back seat of the car; her legs open awaiting the cock of a man she’d never even met before. She moaned loudly as she felt the first touch as his stiff cock entered her body.

He put his hands underneath her & expertly pulled her further onto him – they both moaned as they felt his full length inside her for the first time.

Slowly & rhythmically he pushed his shaft in & out of her, holding her legs apart at the same time.

Bash moaned with every thrust of the stranger’s cock & Doc could hold back no longer. Leaving the driver’s seat & abandoning the camera once again, he got out of the car & opened the back door where Bash’s head was now laying. He too took his stiff cock out from his jeans & pulling Bash’s head to the side he thrust it in her mouth, pushing it deep down her throat until she gagged. “Good girl,” he said, “suck it.” Bash held him in her mouth & licked & sucked his throbbing shaft. It wasn’t long before Doc could hold back no longer & in a passionate whisper announced, “I’m going to cum.” He filled Bash’s mouth & held his cock there until she’d sucked it dry, at the same time keeping her mouth closed until she had no option other than to swallow the hot, salty liquid.

The stranger groaned approvingly & thrust faster & deeper into Bash’s pussy. She felt his girth rubbing against her clit & new she wasn’t far from cumming.

Doc could see she was close to the edge & so was the stranger. “Make her cum,” he ordered, “then you cum over her tits.” “Sounds good,” said the man, who didn’t really fancy the idea of shooting his load into a rubber pouch. He pounded faster into Bash’s pussy making her clit tingle at the same time. She shouted out saying, “fuck, I’m going to cum.” She felt her legs begin to shake & her pussy clamp down tightly onto the cock inside her. A wave of euphoria washed over her & her body shook with pleasure.

She gave another groan as she felt the man’s cock pull out of her pussy. He ripped off the condom & began wanking over her tits, again sucking them & nibbling her nipples. Doc got behind her & she leaned against him, half sitting up. The man announced he was ‘cumming’ & he spurted his liquid all over Bash’s tits. It ran down her nipples & dripped down her body.

Doc fulfilled yet another one of his fantasies & rubbed the man’s cum all over her breasts, it was warm, sticky &there was lots of it.

The encounter now over the three quietly got dressed, all satisfied in more ways than one. The stranger buttoned up his shirt, said how much he had enjoyed himself & opened the car door to leave. Bash & Doc thanked him & said they had enjoyed it too – then they realized they didn’t even know his name. “It’s Chris,” he said with a wink, then he walked away leaving them with the memories of what had just happened.

They drove home in virtual silence, allowing each other the occasional smile. Once home Doc told Bash to go & wait on the bed from him – she was under strict instructions not to wash first; Doc wanted to fuck her with the smell & taste of their close encounter still perfumed on her body.

And fuck her he did – like he’d never fucked her before – after she’d been spanked for being such a naughty girl for letting another man touch her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow wish I was chris

over a year ago

wish i was bash

By *how2usCouple
over a year ago

cardiff / barry

oohhh fuck, off out for a drive mmmm

By *nt TruckerMan
over a year ago

Just visiting

WOW, I wish it was me. That was a really horny story. Told so well, you could picture it all happening as if you were watching.

over a year ago

What a fantastic read, made me feel like i was there watching....i wish!

thanks for sharing.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the positive comments, much appreciated x

over a year ago

I'd like to audition for the part of "stranger known only as Chris" in the remake / sequel. Very sexy story. x

By *lwood1964Man
over a year ago

london

can I be the next stranger??? very horny

over a year ago

White shirt on the ironng board!

over a year ago