Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife’s black boss

Jump to newest

By *imoney OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

My wife’s blk boss text her last night asking her to wear knee length pencil skirt and stockings underneath and blouse as they had important clients coming in

When she got to work today no clients turned up so she asked her boss where they were

He said they had cried off due to weather.

All day he has been flirting with her x asking my if they are indeed stockings or tights she is wearing?

She has told me that just before lunch he had brushed against her and it was very apparent his cock was rock hard

My wife went to bathroom to ring me and after a short chat admitting it had turned her on x

I didn’t let on but this has really turned me on x

Anyone for Phone wank now please private message me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

"My wife’s blk boss text her last night asking her to wear knee length pencil skirt and stockings underneath and blouse as they had important clients coming in

When she got to work today no clients turned up so she asked her boss where they were

He said they had cried off due to weather.

All day he has been flirting with her x asking my if they are indeed stockings or tights she is wearing?

She has told me that just before lunch he had brushed against her and it was very apparent his cock was rock hard

My wife went to bathroom to ring me and after a short chat admitting it had turned her on x

I didn’t let on but this has really turned me on x

Anyone for Phone wank now please private message me"

I just pm you there mate

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

Sounds interesting.

over a year ago

He's going to fuck her xx