Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cousin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my cousin and I have had a lot of banter over the past few years. Ever since I split up with my ex and we got back in touch, we could happily chat about sex to each other in ways we couldn't with other people. We grew up together and are a similar age, we share a lot of hobbies and there is a definite attraction...

After a lot of chat one night about our sex lives we strayed on to the topic of how attracted we are to each other and how honry it is to have those forbidden thoughts...

We are both bi and I confessed how much I do love being on my knees and worshiping a nice thick cock, letting it fuck my face until it spills hot juice inside my mouth... Seems we share a lot of interests as she loves the same thing.

Banter back and forth strayed to outright sexting each other, which led to an exchange of some pics...

One of which she couldn't stop thinking about...

So I arranged to visit her one Sunday evening a few weekends ago!

We were both so turned on in the run up to it, my broken shower was the pretense needed for the visit.

So I turned up and showered, soaping and scrubbing my body, knowing she was less than 10ft away soaking wet at the thought of me in here.

When I finished a wrapped the towel round my waist and walked in to the loving room.

She blushed bright red and asked me if I should put some clothes on!

I just told her I like to dry off a bit first and sat down beside her. I could see her trying not to stare as my towel slipped slightly open, my cock was half hard and bulging under the towel.

We chatted and tried not to talk about sex lol. She was nervous but kept glancing down.

Eventually we turned to talk about her relationship problems and this new guy who had been a bit controlling with her even though it was just casual.

I gave her a hug and told her I was always here.

The feel of her breasts pushed up against my chest, her breath in my neck. He slight shudder as I kissed her neck and cheek...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Insest, ewww so wrong! Plenty of fish in the sea than to be wanting to fuck your own blood! Disgusting!

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *uvmatureMan
over a year ago

Richmond and Scotland

"Insest, ewww so wrong! Plenty of fish in the sea than to be wanting to fuck your own blood! Disgusting! "
bet you still read it all though!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/17 14:18:57]

over a year ago

Keep going with the rest of story and what happened

over a year ago

Why are people so judgemental on this it's all about what floats you're boat we are here for fun not to sit and judge others go for looking forward to the next part

over a year ago

"Why are people so judgemental on this it's all about what floats you're boat we are here for fun not to sit and judge others go for looking forward to the next part "

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

I agree

We want to hear the rest stuff the do gooders

over a year ago

"Insest, ewww so wrong! Plenty of fish in the sea than to be wanting to fuck your own blood! Disgusting! bet you still read it all though!"

I did yeah, still makes me feel sick

over a year ago

"Insest, ewww so wrong! Plenty of fish in the sea than to be wanting to fuck your own blood! Disgusting! bet you still read it all though!

I did yeah, still makes me feel sick"

It isn’t in*est, you can legally marry your cousin (not that I would have wanted to have married, or done anything else with any of mine!). But it is perfectly legal to do so.

over a year ago

By *haufferuknottsMan
over a year ago

loughborough

Get your facts right having a sexual relationship with a cousin is not illegal they can legally marry so it’s not as you say ??

over a year ago

Surfguy its the fecking fantasy section...go do one....op please go ahead with story....thanks.

over a year ago

We chatted for ages with the tension building between us. Eventually she couldn't take much more and begged me to go get dressed.

So I gathered my clothes and made for her bedroom, where I slowly dressed.

Once back in the lounge we carried on talking. Eventually we decided I should head home and leaned over to cuddle her an kissed her on the cheek... As soon as my lips made contact it was like a lit match to petrol. Our lips locked and we kissed, our bodies pressed up against each other, my hand behind her neck pulling her lips on to mine... My tongue teased inside we mouth and she moaned.

She mutters that we can't do this, we can't, it isn't right. But her lips kept kissing and her hands slid over my chest and down my body.

I stood up and grabbed her, pulling her to her feet, I pushed her a giant the door and pressed right up against her... Her moans at contrast with her muttered hesitation.

I looked her right in the eyes. Holding her gaze for what felt like an age... Before my hands slid down her hips and grabbed hold of her leggings. I tired them down to her ankles along with her knickers, exposing her puffy and amazingly smooth cunt. She was glistening, the wetness escaping her folds and trickling down her inner thighs. She slid the floor her knees up and leggings around her ankles... I pulled my shirt off and dropped my trousers, exposing my cock, which had felt like it would tear free from my trousers had I don't nothing to aid its freedom. My cock was inches from her face, she went red again... She couldn't look me in the eye.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her, sliding two fingers inside her wetness... She was so tight, so wonderfully wet. Her smell was pervasive, our lips met once more. Then I stood and gathered her long dark hair in my hands and guided her to her feet... She stumbled as she kicked the leggings off and I pushed towards the bedroom door...

over a year ago

"Insest, ewww so wrong! Plenty of fish in the sea than to be wanting to fuck your own blood! Disgusting! bet you still read it all though!

I did yeah, still makes me feel sick

It isn’t in*est, you can legally marry your cousin (not that I would have wanted to have married, or done anything else with any of mine!). But it is perfectly legal to do so."

I do know its legal! Being legal still makes it OK? I don't think so! Don't talk to me about what's legal and what's not! Everyone knows the law is fucked up!

over a year ago

If you don't like it stop hanging around the thread. If my cousin and I wish to fuck, we will fuck. It doesn't involve you.

Plenty of people are enjoying this, leave us to it please.

over a year ago

OK people I will leave you to it, am sorry to offend people, just hada express my opinion, peace out.

over a year ago

Hahahaha I love it.....if you have nothing nice to say...say nothing at all comes to mind

over a year ago

More more more

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm more please xx

over a year ago

yep.....more for me

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant story mate some people try and spoil it

over a year ago

"Hahahaha I love it.....if you have nothing nice to say...say nothing at all comes to mind "

He knows the craic!

over a year ago

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Hahahaha I love it.....if you have nothing nice to say...say nothing at all comes to mind

He knows the craic! "

4 hours, 48 minutes later the wanderer returned

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Insest, ewww so wrong! Plenty of fish in the sea than to be wanting to fuck your own blood! Disgusting! "

You can actually marry a cousin so it isn't what you say

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Back to the thread

over a year ago

Wow you look fun

over a year ago

I pushed her to the bed and she rolled on to her front, her right knee up under her body. Her hair cascaded across her face, her pale skin broken up by the tight, cropped sports top that still covered her small firm breasts.

I tried to taste her pussy, but it was too hard to get to and my cock was aching.

She moaned again about how we shouldn't be doing this...

But this was part of her plan all along. During our chats the previous nights she had teased that when I came over she would pretend she didn't want it and protest. My response was that she just wanted me to force myself on her and take her choice away... Which she confessed to. She loves rough sex. She loves loss of control and forced access play...

So I slid my cock along the curve of her arse and felt my tip prod against her wet hole. As she protested I pushed it all the way in to the hilt, my thick cock pressed all the way inside her. I had rarely felt such a wet cunt, she was leaking around my cock as I thrust in to her. I pounder her pussy with no remorse for only a few minutes before the whole sordid affair took its toll on me. I could feel my desire to cum inside her building up as I withdrew.

Just as I was pulling out a small trickle of my cum leaked on to her pussy and then her arse.

Before I knew what was happening she rolled round and took my cock in her sweet mouth... Her eyes locked with mine as she pushed her mouth fully done around my cock and fucked it with her mouth until I exploded cum inside her.

There was a pause and an awkward moment where we could barely realise what we had done, then I tasted my own cum from lips and tongue. I dressed and left her there on her bed, her pussy dripping and her mouth full of my taste.

As I left I shouted back that I would see her on Monday after work.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I actually had a secret full on 2 year relationship with my cousin. Our families weren't close,we didn't grow up together or see each other she was a few years older than me I was 20 at the time probably a bit naïve and followed my dick instead of my brain as she was stunning with the body of a 20 year old not a 35 year old. Eventually died out was still fun at the time

over a year ago

Had many a fun night with my cousin when young. Nothing wrong in it at all.

over a year ago

I hope this didn't but if it did

wooow yaaaaaaaaq disgusting ????

over a year ago

For the sake of clarity. This is a true story and as accurate an account of it I can make.

Hence you don't hear about me pounding her for hours as it was far too horny for that and I would rather the story was honest!

Of you don't like it just don't impose your beliefs on me please x

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Great story mate carry on

over a year ago

Just tell those who dont like it but have still read every word hhmmmm well that says it all ha xx hypocritical people xx dont you just love them xx NOT xx

over a year ago

My cousin is on here and she knows who I am on here too.. Turns me right on looking at her profile

over a year ago

"My cousin is on here and she knows who I am on here too.. Turns me right on looking at her profile "

That is awesome!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Legally not incezt...Given the title you could of jogged on inatead of trolling

over a year ago

If there is more I would love to read about it . When I was in my late teens me and my cousin would play with each other but never went the whole way . Plenty of oral though .

over a year ago

would love to see a cousin on here.

From a pretty open family so has been times where we shower together when down their holiday home in west wales due to lack of hot water. Never fail to not get hard and she just laughs. Seeing her on this would definitely give me the green light to do something.

over a year ago

The Monday rolled round and I could not stop thinking of that wet cunt, it looked amazing. I had to taste it. I spent most of the day at work with a hard cock, sex constantly on my mind as I tried to go about my day job...

We chatted through the day, exchanging messages, ensuring we both stayed horny...

I suggested that this meet we should restrict ourselves, to help keep the tension going, that would should only be allowed oral tonight. No fucking. Oral only. To my delight she agreed.

I had asked her to leave her door unlocked so I could let myself in. When I got there she had boiled the kettle and asked if she could have her cup of tea first! I grabbed her by the arse and pulled her in to me. Our bodies pressed against each other and my cock thrust in to her cunt through our clothes. We kissed and I simply dragged her to bedroom and tore those clothes off of her. I didn't say a word. I didn't have to, we both know what I wanted. What we both wanted...

I saw he small and firm breasts for the first time. As she lay back on the bed I kissed from her lips down her body, between those breasts and over her tummy. Down along the inside of her thighs and down her legs... I returned the way I came, skirting around her pussy, my breath blowing over her engorged pussy lips and clit. I kissed up towards those lovely nipples and gently kissed around it before biting down on it. She gasped and nearly screamed, easing in to moaning as I started sucking on that lovely sensitive tit...

I suddenly grabbed her legs and spread them wide, locking eyes with her I lowered myself done on to her pussy. I missed it gently, like a lovers first embrace, teasing it, licking and probing... Nibbling, sliding my tongue inside and up the middle all the way to the top. It tasted so good. She was so wet I could literally drink her wetness in. Gulping her pussy juice down for an age...

Eventually she shuddered and pulled my face in to her cunt, pouring in to my mouth.

I flipped her over and turned her round pulling her cunt back down on my lips as her mouth found its way on to my cock...

For an age we sucked, picked and teased. Edging each other closer and closer. She played with my balls, kissed and kicked down to my hole and I hers...

Eventually she sped up this pleasure and I could tell she wanted my cum. I warned her how hard I was going to explode, my hands gripped the sheets and my body arched, my whole being felt on the brink. I grabbed her hair and scooped it up behind her head so I could watch as I took control... I fucked her mouth deep and hard. She was gagging as I slammed in to her mouth. Eventually I could take no more and it started. I erupted in to her mouth, she gagged, trying to swallow it all as it burst out of her mouth, over her lips and her hair as I let go. I have never so completely emptied in someone before. I came for what felt like an age...

Bloody hell you could have warned me she gasped as it poured from her lips!

I kissed her hard tasting my cum and pulling her in to my arms. We lay there, the taste of cum shared between us as we tried to regain our breath.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

More please

over a year ago

When I see her next I will post all about it. Which is probably Thursday or Friday...

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

Well awesome and cousin well read mine same thing happened to me

over a year ago

staying over at (the above) house for her brothers (40) party this weekend.

Is it the peefect oportunity and excuse while d*unk to make a move

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"My cousin is on here and she knows who I am on here too.. Turns me right on looking at her profile "

Mine is too and is on Page 1 Most Fabbed regularly..obviously she got the looks in the family ??

over a year ago

Anymore to this story?

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

I used to wank for Mine after she caught me sniffing her panties on holiday.

Would loved to have gone the whole way with her.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/18 17:31:44]

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

Married to my cousin, been together for 21 years now

over a year ago

Eww

over a year ago

Can see why you married her

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Eww"

If you find this legal act so repulsive why on earth do you bother returning to the thread. Why not go and spread moral outrage on the 'I love my Priest page?

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"Eww"

I thought you had peaced out and pissed off !!

over a year ago

Wow this story is hot, my wife’s cousin is joining fab.

over a year ago

"Eww

If you find this legal act so repulsive why on earth do you bother returning to the thread. Why not go and spread moral outrage on the 'I love my Priest page?"

Oh don't worry I will get round to that, I still find it sick how you always have to say its legal? I know its legal ffs! Doesn't mean it's right!

over a year ago

"Eww

If you find this legal act so repulsive why on earth do you bother returning to the thread. Why not go and spread moral outrage on the 'I love my Priest page?

Oh don't worry I will get round to that, I still find it sick how you always have to say its legal? I know its legal ffs! Doesn't mean it's right! "

It’s simples if u don’t like it don’t read it.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Eww

Oh don't worry I will get round to that, I still find it sick how you always have to say its legal? I know its legal ffs! Doesn't mean it's right! "

Well obviously the good and mighty including the church of indecency was fine with the concept of cousins marrying cousins so whilst not normally accepted ..the only argument you are having with your trolling self ...watch out for an atlanric roller coming in too close ..

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Eww

Oh don't worry I will get round to that, I still find it sick how you always have to say its legal? I know its legal ffs! Doesn't mean it's right!

It’s simples if u don’t like it don’t read it. "

Well said

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

[Removed by poster at 02/03/18 21:43:15]

over a year ago

"Eww

Well obviously the good and mighty including the church of indecency was fine with the concept of cousins marrying cousins so whilst not normally accepted ..the only argument you are having with your trolling self ...watch out for an atlanric roller coming in too close .."

Haha am always watching for them Atlantic rollers, can never be to sure

By *RAGGLE...ROCK...xCouple
over a year ago

treacle mines

Seriously.........you've now had sex with her twice and she hasn't come once, don't thin there'll be a third time lol

over a year ago

Love it

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

The clue was in the title, no forced or tricked you into reading. So please take your self-imposed piousness and bugger off. Let the rest of us enjoy it without your trolling.

over a year ago

Book marked

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Very horny. Looking forward to more.

Lets Leave the silly troll and stop responding to his post as he is getting the attention he wants and people are biting to it which he wants. If we all ignore the silly oik he will soon go.

Its people like him that ruin this site for others.

Please keep up the great story

By *ichellebobTV/TS
over a year ago

bewdley

i used to play and fuck my mine she loved it

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

Thank god we have surfguy as the moral arbiter on this site..... next time I’m feeling horny I’ll be sure to run my thoughts past him to make sure he approves. Meanwhile, I’m meeting my cousin for watersports and anal fun this evening- she’s one hot hot girl

Post new Message to Thread