Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pegged

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, many men want this but as I see only a few get it!

I have been chatting to a lady for some time and the other day the meet went like this, I knocked on her door, she opened it naked and wearing a realistic strap on penis.

‘Get in side bitch’ so I did

‘Strip bitch’ so I did

And we’re in the hallway, she put a collar and leash on me pushed me down onto hands and knees and made me crawl, dragged me through to sitting room where two ladies were sat drinking wine!

She introduced me as ‘biitch’ And told me to kneel, she tied my hands behind my back, and came round front, rubbbing her strapon cock on my face, over my lips , she grabbed my face and opened my mouth and slid it in, she then face fucked me for some time! Calling me a bitch and a slut as she did!

Then she pushed me away untied hands and told me to go on all fours, she dragged me over to armchair and leant me on this, she squirted lube all over my bum and slowly fingered me, then very slowly rubbed strapon on my bum hole, pushing pushing until th tip went in, she held it there for ages and slowly started to rock lightly pumping me until she worked up to fucking me, after what seemed like ages she withdrew sat me on settee between ladies pushed me back and fucked me again, this time one lady played with my balls while the other wanked and sucked my cock, hardest I have ever cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm I so want that

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Have to come to Haverfordwest for qork soon ..??????

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

God I want that so bad

over a year ago

I fantasize of that happening to me

over a year ago