Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my wife and freind

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

my ex wife and i where on hear a few year back we both had permision to play alone it turned us both on knowing one of us could be having fun. i was at work one night whilst she was having a few drinks at home with her freind mel.

I get home around 5am from work to my ex layed in bed dressed up looking very sexy waiting for me.

I said that drinking session with your mate must of made you horny its not like you to be awake at this hour.

She replied well i cant sleep had a good night with mel but i cant seem to settle.

After a few seconds im on the bed kissing her and rubbing her small firm tits when i run my hands down her stomach, and started rubbing her through her nickers, Wow i said your soaking!

Her reply you aint seen nothing yet. at this point i start pulling her nickers to the side whilst slipping in a finger she was laying there groaning and moaning with pleasure i was rock hard at this point. she then started to pull her nickers off completly as she lifted her little arse up to pull her nickers off i noticed the bed sheet was soaked.She then pushed me aside and started sucking my cock then licking my balls i was dying to cum so hard i told her to hold off a min at that she puts her head up kisses my stomach and working her way up to my face, as we are kissing i put my hand onto her pussy again and she was soaked

she then sat up and plonked her pussy right onto my face!

As i laid there licking her pussy she starts moaning and started dropping hints about her night saying she had a dirty little secret! at that im thinking wow her and mel have got it on tonight (been mates since there where kids) so i didnt really expect it but hoped she would. she claimed her freind

had been chatting about fantasies and wanted to try being with a woman as well as to see her fella with another woman.

my ex told her about us and that we like to play now and again.

Any way there i am licking away whilst shes telling me of her freinds request i said wow did she get to play with you? she replied oh yes buttttt. i said yes but what? she replied well her fella came to pick her up and stopped for a quick coffee whilst i was making it mel told him what had happened. she walked in with his coffee and noticed he was covering his crotch area with his hand (must of been rock hard too!). as they chatted mel and her fella start kissing so my ex decides to sit there and kiss mell again in front of him.

she said he was nervous at first but he started touching mell then started touching me.

im sat there feeling like i just want to blow my load whilst shes telling me.

She then started to tell me how she undone his pants and played with his cock and her and mel worshiped it sucking/kissing. i said yes what happened next? she said use your imagination your cleaning up as we speak.

as that she strained and pushed and my mouth filled up with juices from her wett pussy it was soaked from him and her. telling me to eat that cum, obliged i was i licked that pussy dry my mouth was soaked in there juices she then jumped off my face then started to kiss me slowly i could see she enjoyed seeing me eat her creampie it was such a turn on for both of us she then slid herself over my cock grinding as hard and fast as she could moaning and groaning i couldnt hold back anymore i shot my load right deep inside her as she says (do you want pudding for afters) no thanks i replied we are both full i said whilst laughing like children.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story.

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it will they come back for more with you both ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

yes mel came back on her own a few weeks later but unfortunatly me and the wife seperated last year but still remain freinds just dont play anymore.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story, got me hard

By *awn-riderMan
over a year ago

Home

Very nice ty

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago