Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Oral and Cleanup for a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's been ab real fantasy of mine for years and something if love to try.

Love to give oral before and after ab couple has sex, love to get the female all wet and ready, id fluff the guy and get him big and hard for her, when they have finished id soothe her well used sore freshly filled pussy with my tongue.

So any couples or females with a regular playfriend in the Rotherham, Sheffield area who has the same idea please get in touch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Shame we are so far away, our version of it would have you continuing your oral servicing of both of us all the way through, with you denied any fulfilment yourself until we are finished with your tongue, then you would be expected to wank off in front of us and leave with your spunk in your bare hand.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

New forest

"Shame we are so far away, our version of it would have you continuing your oral servicing of both of us all the way through, with you denied any fulfilment yourself until we are finished with your tongue, then you would be expected to wank off in front of us and leave with your spunk in your bare hand. "

I would be up for this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always had the fantasy of servicing a couple while they fuck. Sucking his balls while he fucks his wife, maybe even rimming either partner. Id be locked in chastity cage, aswell as blindfolded and hands tied. My only purpose to please him and her. And after cleaning a creampie, and orally cleaning his cock, if allowed, wank off while the couple tease me before feeding me my own cum. ??

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

"Shame we are so far away, our version of it would have you continuing your oral servicing of both of us all the way through, with you denied any fulfilment yourself until we are finished with your tongue, then you would be expected to wank off in front of us and leave with your spunk in your bare hand. "

I'd love to be your Knave... love doing just this

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Staying nr Lyme Regis for a while if there's a sub guy who can follow our instructions to the letter and willing to do this, while we can accommodate here.

By *ohnson481234Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

I'm not so far away. Love to try that. Xx

By *ames_BoldmereMan
over a year ago

Boldmere

Anyone in the west mids interested please let me know!

over a year ago

This would be amazing

By *unaughtyguyMan
over a year ago

Dinas Powys

Would literally love to do that for you x

over a year ago

"Staying nr Lyme Regis for a while if there's a sub guy who can follow our instructions to the letter and willing to do this, while we can accommodate here. "

I live near Lyme Regis message me please xx

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"Staying nr Lyme Regis for a while if there's a sub guy who can follow our instructions to the letter and willing to do this, while we can accommodate here.

I live near Lyme Regis message me please xx"

Sent you a pm

By *ames_BoldmereMan
over a year ago

Boldmere

[Removed by poster at 08/11/17 17:24:08]

By *ames_BoldmereMan
over a year ago

Boldmere

"Staying nr Lyme Regis for a while if there's a sub guy who can follow our instructions to the letter and willing to do this, while we can accommodate here.

I live near Lyme Regis message me please xx

Sent you a pm "

Lucky guy!

By *he Sex PistolsCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Would love someone to do this for us

over a year ago

This would be perfect. If any couples near me would like this?

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

So we sent "Gagging" a direct pm, saw that he read it, but received no message back, yet another fake or time waster we think.

over a year ago

"So we sent "Gagging" a direct pm, saw that he read it, but received no message back, yet another fake or time waster we think. "

Yes I did reply you said your wife didn't fancy it anymore ??

By *rixieswTV/TS
over a year ago

S.Westerly

"Staying nr Lyme Regis for a while if there's a sub guy who can follow our instructions to the letter and willing to do this, while we can accommodate here. "

I would be very interested in applying for said position x

By *luttv100TV/TS
over a year ago

Dunkewell

I'm near you and would do this for you in a heart beat x

By *luttv100TV/TS
over a year ago

Dunkewell

Misty289 I'm up for this and 100% gen x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"So we sent "Gagging" a direct pm, saw that he read it, but received no message back, yet another fake or time waster we think.

Yes I did reply you said your wife didn't fancy it anymore ??"

Asked you for more pics to decide and to check if you were sub enough for our game, got no reply, we are not getting into an argument over this, you wasted our time and are now blocked, sorry to all the other guys near here that offered but we are going back home today, so won't acting on this idea this time, or continuing this thread.

over a year ago

"So we sent "Gagging" a direct pm, saw that he read it, but received no message back, yet another fake or time waster we think.

Asked you for more pics to decide and to check if you were sub enough for our game, got no reply, we are not getting into an argument over this, you wasted our time and are now blocked, sorry to all the other guys near here that offered but we are going back home today, so won't acting on this idea this time, or continuing this thread. "

If anybody wants me to prove that theses people are liars I've got the messages saying that's the wife had pulled out and didn't want to meet. Just be careful of these guys

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Asked you for more pics to decide and to check if you were sub enough for our game, got no reply, we are not getting into an argument over this, you wasted our time and are now blocked, sorry to all the other guys near here that offered but we are going back home today, so won't acting on this idea this time, or continuing this thread. "

I'm feeling from what I have heard it's you two that are the time wasters.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

This is the problem with dealing with younger single males, they lie and are unreliable, we are done with this.

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"This is the problem with dealing with younger single males, they lie and are unreliable, we are done with this. "

Hevsent me a screanshot and is telling the truth

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

He sent*

By *iltshiregentMan
over a year ago

Calne

"Staying nr Lyme Regis for a while if there's a sub guy who can follow our instructions to the letter and willing to do this, while we can accommodate here."

I'm willing to follow your instruction to the letter and am no timewaster. I'd love to clean up for as long as you instruct me to.

Happy to agree via messaging first.

By *oresexMan
over a year ago

South West coast

Can see you in who's local, but can't message you, I'm no silly kid and I'm fit and reliable, happy to play your game your way, free tonight if we could all meet for a drink.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Thanks "more" pm'd you.

By *enguy55Man
over a year ago

exeter

Would love to give oral to both then after clean up both of you and then wank infront of you but not in my hand but over the female then lick that clean too.

over a year ago

Horny scenario

By *oresexMan
over a year ago

South West coast

Well what can I say, WOW, fantastic, lovely couple amazing experience, best night so far, these two are so much fun!.

By *ames_BoldmereMan
over a year ago

Boldmere

"Well what can I say, WOW, fantastic, lovely couple amazing experience, best night so far, these two are so much fun!. "

Well I think you need to tell us all about it!

By *urreynudistMan
over a year ago

staines

done the oral before and whilst a couple fuck but not had the opportunity of the cleanup afterwards, still on my to do list

By *layful Couple For YouCouple
over a year ago

Lust

Having a clean up guy is definitely one of our kinkier fantasies

By *asmintvTV/TS
over a year ago

Heswall

"Would love someone to do this for us "

Wirral here, and would gladly serve you both orally and clean upx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/17 11:08:00]

By *3570Man
over a year ago

chester

Id love to help you out with this x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Thanks for all the offers, we have now scratched that particular itch, but will let you all know once another idea gets lodged in our heads, it was great to find a genuine guy at last, a proper gent, think we will be inviting him back for much more.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

New forest

Missed out again.

By *ucky88oMan
over a year ago

london

After checking out Your profile pics it would be any cucks dream to be Your clean up boy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Still looking for a couple In my area I can get ready and clean up after

By *ussylicker2Man
over a year ago

highbridge

Licking both before and while they fuck is something I would love to do one day

By *oresexMan
over a year ago

South West coast

"This is the problem with dealing with younger single males, they lie and are unreliable, we are done with this.

Hevsent me a screanshot and is telling the truth"

He also sent that screenshot to me, trying to put me off messaging them I think, it's an obvious Photoshop, lacking punctuation and spelling, didn't work though, we met at my place and I can say first hand they are so much fun and one hundred percent genuine, some single guys are such bell ends ...lol

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Thanks "More" for defending us, its not necessary, some people lack the maturity to play on FAB, but like we said earlier we are done with this...

By *ove2oralMan
over a year ago

skegness

Such a horny thing to do. I would adore servicing a couple orally and clean up duties, and can take instructions to the letter. Any horny couples in Lincolnshire wanting to try this, please let me know. Tongue waiting

By *orefunmattMan
over a year ago

Ashby de la Zouch

Hi misty 286 I have read what you both need would love to be allowed to please you both and give you oral sex before you let me wank off and then lick my cum off my fingers

Matt

over a year ago

"This is the problem with dealing with younger single males, they lie and are unreliable, we are done with this.

He also sent that screenshot to me, trying to put me off messaging them I think, it's an obvious Photoshop, lacking punctuation and spelling, didn't work though, we met at my place and I can say first hand they are so much fun and one hundred percent genuine, some single guys are such bell ends ...lol"

I'm only showing you the truth. If you look you can see what misty sent to me. I only screen shotted it sent it to you.

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

He also sent that screenshot to me, trying to put me off messaging them I think, it's an obvious Photoshop, lacking punctuation and spelling, didn't work though, we met at my place and I can say first hand they are so much fun and one hundred percent genuine, some single guys are such bell ends ...lol

I'm only showing you the truth. If you look you can see what misty sent to me. I only screen shotted it sent it to you.

"

If it is photoshop zoom in and you will know if it is the pixels will be out of place. Guess what they aren't

over a year ago

Asked you for more pics to decide and to check if you were sub enough for our game, got no reply, we are not getting into an argument over this, you wasted our time and are now blocked, sorry to all the other guys near here that offered but we are going back home today, so won't acting on this idea this time, or continuing this thread.

If anybody wants me to prove that theses people are liars I've got the messages saying that's the wife had pulled out and didn't want to meet. Just be careful of these guys"

So annoying how far away you guys are, this turns me on so much x

By *ydesubMan
over a year ago

glossop

Im in manchester so not far and would love to be clean up guy for a cpl. Hit me up and we can have a chat.

over a year ago

Love to come a fulfil your instructions

By *S4UTWOCouple
over a year ago

Penkridge

We would love that! I’ve a shame you’re not closer.

By *S4UTWOCouple
over a year ago

Penkridge

It’s a shame - auto correct!

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"We would love that! I’ve a shame you’re not closer. "

Looking at you two, it might be time for a road trip up north.

By *S4UTWOCouple
over a year ago

Penkridge

Let us know when you plan to visit

over a year ago

Sounds super hot, but id expect to be teased throughout with cock in cage and anal plugged.

As you fuck both would receive oral aswell as rimming and any other services you require. Once your both satisfied id be allowed to stroke myself off using your juices as lube, and finanallu forced to eat the mess after. Xx

over a year ago

It’s a real shame you’re so far away because I’d be there in a heartbeat.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We've just posted a meet in Harlow asking for this

Post new Message to Thread