Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dark mornings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now autumn is truly upon us and dark mornings are imminent does anyone share my love of watching people in their bedrooms in the hope of catching a glimpse of underwear or flesh... Or does anyone have stories from the other side of the window, playing knowing you're being watched?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course not you terrible pervert! Why don't you visit the girl tied up in your basement like the rest of us do...

over a year ago

Oh dear.... Seems darkhorse has had feathers ruffled for some reason, or he does not understand about voyeurism and swinging... Ah well, he'll learn.... He's only young

By *peedypeteMan
over a year ago

derby

yes adarkhorse seems to have a bit of a personal proble.

The figure in the window, clear or silhouetted is a long time fantasy of everyone, male or female. It doesn't make them a pervert.

over a year ago

Yep! I check the windows on my way to work! lol

over a year ago

"yes adarkhorse seems to have a bit of a personal proble.

The figure in the window, clear or silhouetted is a long time fantasy of everyone, male or female. It doesn't make them a pervert. "

Good gracious me, have you all completely lost your sense of sarcasm?

over a year ago

"Oh dear.... Seems darkhorse has had feathers ruffled for some reason, or he does not understand about voyeurism and swinging... Ah well, he'll learn.... He's only young "

I don't think you quite got my 'drift' there.

I was implying you should indulge in some of the more outrageous fetishes. Hence the proverbial tied up lady in the basement to be used at your discretion.

over a year ago

Hmmmm tying up a woman and keeping her in the basement for pleasure.... No.... Not seeing the sarcasm or the 'fun' in that at all darkhorse.... Think swingers respect a woman too much, maybe you are on the wrong kind of site?

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Oh yes often

Always on the look out and because I look, I've had some nice views.

The best is nothing to do with dark mornings but is totally true. I lived in a 2nd floor flat in Reading with other flats across the road. On the 1st floor lived a gorgeous looking dark haired girl who by chance I discovered worked for the local newspaper.

Anyway, every morning her routine was get up, shower, then sit naked on the end of her bed by the wondow (no net curtains) and dry her hair, giving me a great view. Then she would dress, sometimes putting on hold-ups, other times bare legs.

I saw her doing naked housework, vacuming, etc, there were no net curtains so a clear view in.

The funnest thing was when she got a boyfriend. One lunch time they were shagging in the lounge, he was sat on a chair & her riding him. Then into the car park pulls her flat mate popping in at lunchtime. Anyway, a few moments later the the shagging couple have obviously heard the key in the door and theres a frantic scramble as she jumps off him and legs it for her bedroom, followed by the poor boyfriend LOL The flat mate must have got a right eyeful as she walked in !! hehehe

I was gutted when I moved flats

over a year ago

Mmm now this is more like it. I had a flat in Nottingham with big bay window, third floor. We had no curtains and my then girlfriend and I would fuck on the sofa in front of the window lit by loads of candles.... Offering the houses opposite a good view

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The figure in the window, clear or silhouetted is a long time fantasy of everyone, male or female. It doesn't make them a pervert.

Good gracious me, have you all completely lost your sense of sarcasm? "

Don't worry hun, I got your comment.

over a year ago

Don't worry hun, I got your comment."

So did we!

over a year ago

Don't worry hun, I got your comment."

+ 1 made me chuckle

Post new Message to Thread