Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Poker Night

Jump to newest

By *ncandilado OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dundee

My wife and I are very friendly with 3 local single guys that we've both known for a few years. Occasionally the guys get together for a game of poker, taking it in turn to host the evening, and when I'm the host she goes out for drinks with her friends.

On one of the nights that I was hosting, I set up the poker table while my wife was getting ready to go out, dropped her off, picked up the guys, and some beer, and we got into our game as usual.

We'd been playing for a few hours and I was just about to deal the next hand when we heard the front door opening and the sound of high heel shoes coming slowly down the hall towards the dining room, where we were all sitting around the card table. We weren't expecting my wife home so early and we were all looking at each other with puzzled looks on our faces and wondering what all the noises in the hall were.

We all looked towards the dining room door and as it opened we saw my wife standing in the doorway wearing only her bra, a very skimpy g-string, her suspenders and fishnet stockings, and the high heels!

"Oops!” she exclaimed, with a cheeky smile on her face, "I thought the guys would be gone and I couldn't wait to get that dress off!” she said. "The girls have gone clubbing, but I'm really horny, I was hoping that you'd be finished your game."

I looked at the guys and winked, then looked back at my sexy wife and said, "We're almost finished babe, why don't you join us for a drink? Don't worry about your dress; they've all seen you half naked now anyway!"

The guys faces lit up and they all nodded in agreement. "Okay then", she replied coyly, "Just one drink though, I really need your cock!” The guys all looked at each other in amazement as she slipped her heels off and wandered into the room. "I'll get myself a drink while you finish off your game." she said.

The guys all watched her as she went to the drinks cabinet and poured herself a very large glass of red wine. "Come on then guys" I said, "I'm horny now too; let's make this the last hand. Where were we?” One of the guys said jokingly, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm on cloud 9!” We all had a laugh and got back to the game. As I was shuffling the cards, I looked at him, winked, and said, "If you play your cards right, maybe she'll want your cock instead!"

My wife looked at him and smiled, then looked at the other two guys and smiled at them too, "Four cocks would be even better!” she exclaimed, "That would be awesome! It's a pity you're not playing strip poker.” she said, "I'd love to see that!” Again the guys all looked at each other and almost simultaneously they said, "I'm up for that!"

I could feel my cock getting stiff in my jeans as I watched the guys all sitting up, pushing their chests out and grinning like they'd just won the lottery! The mood had suddenly turned very erotic and I wasn't going to let the chance for my wife to get the pleasure of four cocks slip away. They had no idea that we were swingers and I wondered if they thought that she was just flirting, so I made a suggestion. "How about the winner of the next hand gets a blowjob!” "Ooh, that sounds like fun!" my wife exclaimed. One of the guys quickly followed that with, "Deal the cards!” I stopped shuffling and dealt out four hands quicker than I'd ever dealt them before! "Come on then, let's do it.", I said.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *azKayeMan
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

By *ew-shoesMan
over a year ago

South Shields

"How about the winner of the next hand gets a blowjob!” "Ooh, that sounds like fun!" my wife exclaimed...

Greedy girl... four men!

over a year ago

Dundee

"Greedy girl... four men!"

Absolutely! Four men would do for starters!

By *ew-shoesMan
over a year ago

South Shields

"Greedy girl... four men!

Absolutely! Four men would do for starters! "

By *ature studentsCouple
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

Please continue

By *ung BusinessmanMan
over a year ago

north east , scotland

By *ature studentsCouple
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

Did it really happen? Only asking because we.saw the poker table in your pics?

By *UN-ALMan
over a year ago

Near Fenwick

What a sexy read.... mmmm

over a year ago

More pls. Carry on.

over a year ago

Dundee

We all picked up our cards and sat back to look at them. My wife started walking slowly around the table behind the guys, running one hand across their shoulder then sliding both hands down across the guy's chest towards his crotch. One by one they were teased, and as she moved onto the next guy, the previous guy sat forward and threw a couple of chips on the table. As soon as we'd all put our chips in I dealt the flop.

My cock was now rock hard and my heart was racing with excitement. She began pleasuring herself in front of everyone; one hand was inside her bra touching her nipple, while the other was down her pants gently stroking her pussy. The guys all threw another couple of chips in and insisted on the next card, which I quickly turned.

The chips flew onto the table once again and the guys all looked at me in anticipation, anxious to see the final card. She was getting herself really wet and started to suck on her fingers as she looked at each of us in turn. "I need a cock!" she said softly.

The chips were no longer important and it was obvious that everyone was staying in the hand for the chance to win the blowjob. We all hoped that our cards were better than the others. Bluffing, raising and folding were no longer an option! The game had become a lottery, and the jackpot was getting sucked off by a gorgeous blonde!

I turned the final card and threw it on the table. The five cards on the table were an ace, a seven, a jack and a queen, and the river card was a king.

"Your call" I said to the guy on my left, "Are you in?” "Absolutely!" he exclaimed. "I'm in" he said, as he threw another 3 chips on the table. "I'll see your 3" the next guy called out. The third guy put his 3 chips in and said, "What have I got to lose?” I didn't even look at my cards, threw in my 3 chips, and said, "What do you all have?"

By *ighlandballsMan
over a year ago

Tayside

Sounds good

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Dundee

"Did it really happen? Only asking because we.saw the poker table in your pics?"

We have devised a game and played it a few times with some fab friends. Looking to add even more friends to the next one!

Mrs

over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Dundee

"I have 2 pairs, Jacks and Sevens!” the first guy exclaimed.

The next guy threw his cards face down on the table and exclaimed. "Shit, that beats me!”

The third guy had a big smile on his face as he laid down his pocket pair, "3 Kings!” he boasted.

I had a quick look at my cards. I had a four and a ten, I had a straight and I was finding it very difficult to keep the smirk off my face. I'd seen the guys in the showers many times and I knew the guy with 3 kings had a huge, neatly trimmed cock. I knew she would love sucking it and the thought of watching her doing it had me almost bursting out of my jeans!

"3 Kings wins!" I said as I put my cards face down on the table!

He pulled all the chips towards his stack as he asked, "Please tell me you weren't just teasing us about the blowjob?” "Absolutely not!” she said as she strutted around the table towards him, licking her lips as she reached down to his waist and undid his belt. "I need cock and you won the hand so I get to suck yours! Let's see what you've got in there", she said as she undid the button of his jeans and unzipped him.

He slid his chair back with his legs as he stood up and pushed his jeans down to his knees. His huge cock was stretching his boxer shorts and her face lit up as she ran her fingers along the length of it. She smiled, then licked her lips again as she squatted down beside him, slipping the top of his shorts down over his massive cock as she went down. Our mouths all fell open as it popped up towards her hungry mouth.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, as she leaned towards him and lowered her head towards his awesome shaft. "What a gorgeous big cock you have!” she said as she slid one hand down inside his shorts and gently squeezed his balls. She wrapped the fingers of her other hand around his cock and pointed it towards her gaping mouth. "How long do I get to suck it for?” she asked me. "As long as you like.” I said, "You know I love to watch you sucking a big cock."

She licked her lips again then lowered her mouth down to his shaft, her tongue stretched out and she ran it down his cock then back up to the head as she brought her head back up. She looked over at me and winked then turned back to his cock and licked around the end of it before lowering her mouth down over it, closing her lips tightly around it this time as she tried to take it all into her mouth and throat! She gagged a little and her mouth came quickly back up to a few inches above his cock, leaving a line of saliva between the two. "It's so big!” she said as she straightened her legs and bent over, getting into a better position to push down onto his giant cock.

I'd already unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans to relieve the pressure on my cock and my hand was now inside my shorts playing with my rock hard cock. I glanced across the table at the other two guys and they both had their hands under the table too! I knew they were as turned on as I was!

Her mouth went down over his cock again as she moved one of her hands between her legs and slipped it inside her pants. She sucked about half of his cock up and down for a few minutes and I slid my hand up and down my cock in time with her head. I was almost coming already! She was rubbing her clit and squeezing his balls as her lips and tongue moved faster and faster up and down his cock.

She paused briefly, opened her mouth wide, and slowly began to lower it down over his cock again. He threw his head back and groaned with pleasure as his cock disappeared into her mouth. She almost reached his balls before coming back up again, taking a breath, and then slowly going back down again. This time taking it all! Her saliva was pouring out over his cock and running down his balls as she came back up again, and she was loving every second of it. She stopped just before his bulging cock dropped out of her mouth, then went down again, all the way to his balls. His cock went in and out of her soaking wet mouth and they were both groaning with pleasure. His hands appeared on top of her head and he pushed it down towards the floor. She gagged a little again as his balls touched her chin and she squeezed them again as if she was trying to force the cum out of them into her throat.

over a year ago

Great story so far, looking forward to hearing the rest

over a year ago

Come on. More

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Fab story & pics ; )

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

Knew it was called pokeher for a reason. Great story

over a year ago

Deal me in sounds like a fantasy of dreams and lucky freinds

over a year ago

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Great story. Love a poker night.

By *uncoupleyorkCouple
over a year ago

Nr chorely

over a year ago

Nice

By *rownsugarandlegsmanCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth and Seychelles

Great story

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

More please really enjoying this

over a year ago

Shame I’m shit at poker

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

I would love this

over a year ago

over a year ago

We hold monthly poker nights, any greedy girls fancy 10 cocks of cum?

over a year ago

Great story need more please

over a year ago

Dundee

We are very excited you are enjoying the story, thanks for the messages and comments!

To be continued tonight...

over a year ago

Can’t wait for it to continue!!!!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *onesmrMan
over a year ago

loughborough

wow, liking this....keep dealing

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Telford

I have a poker fantasy which I’m keen to try. I’ve even written about it in the forums.

This is a great story btw. X

over a year ago

By *icebutslimMan
over a year ago

Ellon

By *leedswMan
over a year ago

London

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

over a year ago

Damn man four cocks,joy

By *ock69erMan
over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

C'mon... you can't leave us all hanging... more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Dundee

I looked across the table to the guy sitting opposite me, lifted my hand above the table and signalled to him to touch her. Her gorgeous ass was almost in his lap and I was sure that she would love another hand touching her ass and pussy while she gorged on that glorious cock. She moaned louder as his hand ran across her ass and in between her legs and she immediately grabbed her pants and pulled them down, inviting the guy's hand to stroke her dripping wet pussy. "I'm so fucking horny right now!" she exclaimed, "I need another cock!"

I looked at the guy on my left, winked, and tipped my head towards her. "You had two pairs", I said to him, "I think you should get a blowjob too!” He jumped out of his chair and rushed around the table beside her, he stood between her and the monster cock, dropped his pants, and offered her his hard cock. I couldn't believe the size of it, he was almost the same length as the other guy, but much fatter! "Fuck!" she exclaimed, "You have an awesome cock too!” She left her right hand wanking the first cock, grabbed the second cock with her left hand and put it straight into her mouth. There's no way she was taking that girth in her throat, surely it was far too thick, but I knew she was going to try!

She let go of his thick cock and put her hand between his legs and up onto his ass, then pushed his cock towards her mouth while she leaned towards it! I'm sure he almost came as his cock stretched her mouth and hit her throat. She pulled back quickly then thrust forward again until his amazing cock hit the back of her mouth again, and again, and she gagged each time she did it. The first guy was stroking her nipples while she continued to wank him and the second guy was still gently stroking and fingering her pussy from behind her. I was about to explode!

She switched back to the first cock and swallowed it all before going back to the second cock and trying again. Her saliva was dripping everywhere and both cocks were now soaking wet and rock hard. I stood up, pulled the card table out of the way, and went around behind her. "Would you like another cock?" I asked her, as I directed the guy behind her to move over to where the table used to be. "I want all of your cocks!" she beamed. "I need them all!”

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

over a year ago

Love this to be my fb

over a year ago

Dundee

"C'mon... you can't leave us all hanging... more please "

The more 'hanging' the better!

over a year ago

By *ock69erMan
over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

"C'mon... you can't leave us all hanging... more please

The more 'hanging' the better! "

So it seems, just as it's getting really juicy you've done it again!!!

By *ock69erMan
over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

That's a great profile picture at the poker table.... an absolutely fantastic pair

over a year ago

Dundee

A third cock was now in front of her and she dropped to her knees in front of them all. She didn't waste any time getting the third cock in her mouth and she sucked it for a few minutes while she wanked the other two. The guys all removed their shirts and I removed my jeans and shorts and wanked myself as she went from one cock to the next and sucked each one for a few minutes while wanking the others! Three pairs of hands were stroking her arms and her chest and caressing her nipples and she was loving it.

I dropped to my knees behind her and slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and she almost came as I reached around her waist with my other hand and ran my fingers down over her clit. I pushed my fingers deep inside her and started rubbing her clit with the other hand and her pussy tightened around my fingers as she came. She was wanking and sucking and licking her three cocks as she pushed her ass back towards me and begged me to fuck her pussy. I slowly pulled my fingers out and as I did she squirted all over my hand. I reached for my cock and slid it into her very wet pussy.

The guys were all groaning and moaning and one by one they took their cocks in their hands and started wanking themselves as she undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. I pushed my cock deep into her tight pussy while she played with her nipples and she looked up at each of the guys’ faces, then back to their cocks, watching for a sign that they were about to cum.

over a year ago

By *ock69erMan
over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

I foresee an iminent sticky mess. Just how sticky though?

over a year ago

Dundee

She put both hands onto the biggest cock and started stroking up and down each side of it as she licked and sucked the head, down the length and around his balls and before long he was pumping his cum all over her face, down her neck, and over her chest.

She quickly turned her head to her left and opened her mouth and just as she was about to swallow his cock he emptied his load straight into her gaping mouth, while she rubbed the first guy's cum all over her hard nipples. She took his cock deep into her mouth and sucked it hard as she brought her head back again, squeezing every last drop of cum from his throbbing cock.

The guy to her right was now calling out, "I'm coming, I'm going to cum!” She turned towards him and cupped his balls with one hand and grabbed his cock with other. She opened her mouth in front of him, stretched out her tongue, and wanked him until he released his hot load onto her tongue and into her mouth. The cum was flowing out of his cock like a running tap! There was so much cum that it started dripping from her tongue onto her chest and dripping from her nipples onto the floor!

I was fucking her pussy hard and fast and I could feel it getting tight as she made each of them cum. I couldn't hold back any longer and I pushed my rock hard cock deep into her pussy once more. She came again, and again, as I filled her with my hot cum.

She turned her head and looked at me as she rolled her tongue around the cum that was still in her mouth, then tilted her head forward and let it all run down over chin and her body. The guys were all playing with their cocks and she looked at each of them as she massaged their cum into her body, all over her tits and nipples and down over her pussy. She then lent forward and gave each of their cocks a quick suck, and a kiss, before standing up and kissing each of them on the lips.

She turned back to me and said, "That was fucking awesome babe! We need to go to bed now; I need fucked again, and again!” The guys all starting shuffling around behind her looking for their tops and saying, "We better go", "We'll leave you two to it" and "We'll let ourselves out".

I looked at them over her shoulder and winked, "No", I said, "We ALL need to go to bed now, she needs fucked again, and again!"

True story!

By *ock69erMan
over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

A great sticky, tasty, cum covered mess... I luv it. Great story.

Hope you've got more

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

Please sir, can we have some more

By *xxxMan
over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing the best game in town!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Dundee

Wow, we really appreciate all of your comments!

We hope you have enjoyed it? I personally think it's awesome

Chapter 2 to follow.....Mr just has to type it up now! He has a knack for it though so he'll be back soon with more.

Kat xxx

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Great story, even better it seems to be true

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

[Removed by poster at 26/10/17 06:25:33]

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

It is awesome loved it next big please

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk OMG that was fucking horny . Better knowing it was true . Would have luved to be have playing cards there .

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

over a year ago

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmm love it x more please x

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

"Wow, we really appreciate all of your comments!

We hope you have enjoyed it? I personally think it's awesome

Chapter 2 to follow.....Mr just has to type it up now! He has a knack for it though so he'll be back soon with more.

Kat xxx

"

Looking forwards to the rest

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford