Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Fella Secretly Watches Me With Strangers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have to ask before I go on, is this what this are of the forum is for? And also, does anybody actually read these?

I'd like to chat about our fun at home.

I love bringing back strangers from nights out, and then letting my fella watch us fuck.

Who wants to hear this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

Me please sounds great xxx

By *igmantomMan
over a year ago

renfrewshire

Me please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Yes please

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yes please

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

This is definitely the place, carry on

over a year ago

"I have to ask before I go on, is this what this are of the forum is for? And also, does anybody actually read these?

I love bringing back strangers from nights out, and then letting my fella watch us fuck.

Who wants to hear this? "

Tell us more...

By *orneyloverMan
over a year ago

Boston

Oh yes. This is the place. I'd love to hear more!!!!

over a year ago

"I have to ask before I go on, is this what this are of the forum is for? And also, does anybody actually read these?

Deffo love to know/hear about this

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

More please

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Love to hear more x

over a year ago

Please continue

By *uckmefackwardsMan
over a year ago

Swindon

But your profile says you won't entertain single guys from here ! Hmmmmmmmmm..........how odd !

By *parks2020Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Yes please would love my wife to bring back strangers to let me watch her fuck

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That sounds very kinky . Did you think no one read these . We are all waiting lol .

over a year ago

To be fair, the guys you find on here are rank. The guys that come back are from the local clubs etc. So tend to be able to be choosy.

Well spotted though.

over a year ago

Mrs here:

So.... we went out on a hen night with my work friends, it was summer and the maid of honour insisted that we all went as sexy nuns.

I'd known them for years and they were light weights when it came to drinking. Before midnight the hens older family were in a taxi, and it left the night with only myself, the bride, and her maid of honour.

There isn't much we haven't done without telling the others. And on this night, we ended up in a club and had our sexy nuns outfits (habits) on and by this time had given our thongs and bras away to various men, as they were uncomfortable.

I'd text Mr and said I'd taken off my underwear and by this point was basically wearing a very very short black loose frilly dress that barely covered my arse, and bald pussy when I bent over.

He insisted I brought either the girls back home, or a stranger or two.

The girls and I kept going to the toilets together and sharing a cubical. We were so d*unk that eventually we wouldn't even shut the door and would just take turns going for a wee, giving it a shake, and standing back outside the cubical.

I noticed I was dripping down my leg and the brides maid ran her hand up my leg to my pussy and grinned as she licked her fingers, saying that she had cleaned my leg for the men outside.

As we wiggled back to the busy dance floor I felt my short 'skirt' get lifted the odd time by somebody behind me, I thought it was my friend but when I turned around to tell her off, I realised she wasn't there and a young lad was there instead following me to the main dance floor.

He looked gorgeous and straight away I thought this is the one I'm taking back to fuck. My pussy started to tingle as I danced. I turned and bent over slightly as I danced to show him I had no underwear on and he grabbed my waist and pulled my ass into his chinos. They were so thin I could feel his cock getting hard and fitting nicely between my butt cheeks.

I didn't ask the guy his name, and he didn't ask me mine.

I kissed him, he felt my tits and went for my pussy. I grabbed his hand away and said 'taxi?' - He replied, sure.

We went outside to the usual taxi spot and got in the first free one. It was a hackney carriage with the usual separate area in the back for the customers.

My young friend was sitting in the back seats facing the front. I'd knelt down in front to tell the driver where to go, and he MUST have seen my pussy on show. I spun round and sat facing him and opened my legs.......

...... want more?

over a year ago

Have to continue!!

over a year ago

"To be fair, the guys you find on here are rank. "

Haha, guys clamouring over themselves to hear her story, then she starts off by saying she wouldn't touch any of you with a bargepole.

Nice touch.

By *ohn DaddyMan
over a year ago

Kirkham

Yes I would like to hear all about your experiences ??

over a year ago

Would love to hear more. Maybe more with the girls too.

over a year ago

This is by a woman who has won't meet single men on her profile. Give me a break

By *ackb85Man
over a year ago

Newmarket

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

over a year ago

By *telar78Man
over a year ago

gold coast

"To be fair, the guys you find on here are rank. The guys that come back are from the local clubs etc. So tend to be able to be choosy.

Well spotted though. "

Yeah nice that

over a year ago

Yes yes yes

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"To be fair, the guys you find on here are rank.

Haha, guys clamouring over themselves to hear her story, then she starts off by saying she wouldn't touch any of you with a bargepole.

Nice touch."

Hahaha brilliant

over a year ago

"To be fair, the guys you find on here are rank. The guys that come back are from the local clubs etc. So tend to be able to be choosy.

Well spotted though. "

Is it secret from the guys you take back?

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

More please

over a year ago

By *azKayeMan
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ealplay606Couple
over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 21/10/17 23:44:13]

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

"Mrs here:

So.... we went out on a hen night with my work friends, it was summer and the maid of honour insisted that we all went as sexy nuns.

I'd known them for years and they were light weights when it came to drinking. Before midnight the hens older family were in a taxi, and it left the night with only myself, the bride, and her maid of honour.

There isn't much we haven't done without telling the others. And on this night, we ended up in a club and had our sexy nuns outfits (habits) on and by this time had given our thongs and bras away to various men, as they were uncomfortable.

I'd text Mr and said I'd taken off my underwear and by this point was basically wearing a very very short black loose frilly dress that barely covered my arse, and bald pussy when I bent over.

The girls and I kept going to the toilets together and sharing a cubical. We were so d*unk that eventually we wouldn't even shut the door and would just take turns going for a wee, giving it a shake, and standing back outside the cubical.

I noticed I was dripping down my leg and the brides maid ran her hand up my leg to my pussy and grinned as she licked her fingers, saying that she had cleaned my leg for the men outside.

As we wiggled back to the busy dance floor I felt my short 'skirt' get lifted the odd time by somebody behind me, I thought it was my friend but when I turned around to tell her off, I realised she wasn't there and a young lad was there instead following me to the main dance floor.

He looked gorgeous and straight away I thought this is the one I'm taking back to fuck. My pussy started to tingle as I danced. I turned and bent over slightly as I danced to show him I had no underwear on and he grabbed my waist and pulled my ass into his chinos. They were so thin I could feel his cock getting hard and fitting nicely between my butt cheeks.

I kissed him, he felt my tits and went for my pussy. I grabbed his hand away and said 'taxi?' - He replied, sure.

We went outside to the usual taxi spot and got in the first free one. It was a hackney carriage with the usual separate area in the back for the customers.

My young friend was sitting in the back seats facing the front. I'd knelt down in front to tell the driver where to go, and he MUST have seen my pussy on show. I spun round and sat facing him and opened my legs.......

...... want more?"

over a year ago

By *eah101Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Well spotted though. "

Wow bold statement considering there's thousands of single blokes on here

By *yeball91Man
over a year ago

southampton

Any more

By *letch1964Man
over a year ago

west lothian

I sure do as it’s something my other half and I do

over a year ago

Love to hear more

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"This is by a woman who has won't meet single men on her profile. Give me a break "

I don't care, I am enjoying the story and everyone is entitled to if and whom they meet.

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"This is by a woman who has won't meet single men on her profile. Give me a break "

It doesn't mean she doesn't look for the guys herself. Perhaps she just doesn't want to get a lot of messages.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"This is by a woman who has won't meet single men on her profile. Give me a break

It doesn't mean she doesn't look for the guys herself. Perhaps she just doesn't want to get a lot of messages. "

I would hope selff respecting men on here won't message her now after she called them all, and I quote 'rank'

over a year ago

Well spotted though. "

Is this because the guys from the local clubs use you as a last minute shit 3am d*unken shag?

over a year ago

Apologies. I perhaps worded it wrong. When I say the guys on here are rank, I mean most of the guys. As in (and all the girls and couples know) the guys who pretend to be couples or pretend to be a girl, are either not verified or verified years ago etc etc

We have recently met some good nice single blokes.

That said, nearly all that message us or add us to kik or follow us on twitter etc are weird single men who have issues or just gave up on life and want to wank over somebody lol

If you're not that guy, the by all means inbox us

Sorry to offend either way.

That all said and done, want more on the story?

Perhaps if you're here just to reply and say no or whatever, you would be better spending time somewhere else? Not sure.

Either way, give us a shout if you want more. :D

over a year ago

More

By *eadowMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Please continue with the storry & then take the mrs out for a drink with you ??

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes please carry on with the story sounds fun ?

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"Apologies. I perhaps worded it wrong. When I say the guys on here are rank, I mean most of the guys. As in (and all the girls and couples know) the guys who pretend to be couples or pretend to be a girl, are either not verified or verified years ago etc etc

We have recently met some good nice single blokes.

That said, nearly all that message us or add us to kik or follow us on twitter etc are weird single men who have issues or just gave up on life and want to wank over somebody lol

If you're not that guy, the by all means inbox us

Sorry to offend either way.

That all said and done, want more on the story?

Perhaps if you're here just to reply and say no or whatever, you would be better spending time somewhere else? Not sure.

Either way, give us a shout if you want more. :D "

Yes please, more, more!

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Love to hear more

over a year ago

Sorry for the delay, we've been busy.

The Mrs and I are both here now, so we can recall some kinky times and add them in for you.

SOOooooo.....

I'm in the taxi heading home, I've got my nuns dress on with my legs open and I'm facing the young guy, and the back of the taxi.

The young guy clearly has a boner by now, we have about 10 minutes to get home where my husband is waiting knowing I'm bringing back another subject to use.

We are both d*unk and the guy slides over to the side and pats the cold taxi seat next to him. The taxi driver has music on but it's breaking up as the speakers in the back are rubbish. I think to myself I'd rather sit with the guy than sit facing him, he's clearly got a boner and isn't expecting much, is d*unk, and I could take advantage of him.

Instead of crouching down a bit and swapping seats, I get on my hands and knees and crawl over to his seat. The taxi is now on the A34 so picking up speed but now more stable than going around the corners of the town.

My nuns outfit is quite revealing and is climbing up the top of my thighs. I grab on Mr Stranger's legs and pull myself towards him. He takes this as a sign, perhaps because he's d*unk, that I am willing to stick my head between his crotch.

I think for a second, and ...

(BRB)

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

So mean to stop like that lol

Regards

Sad middle aged wanker.

PS great story

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Yes

over a year ago

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Keep going please xx

over a year ago

Tha A34 ? The A34 runs through oxfordshite down to the south , not stoke on trent

over a year ago

"Tha A34 ? The A34 runs through oxfordshite down to the south , not stoke on trent"

Does that really matter.. ? Lol

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Tha A34 ? The A34 runs through oxfordshite down to the south , not stoke on trent"

It does also run through Staffordshire, more or less Manchester to Southampton.

over a year ago

" to be fair " on behalf of all the "rank"guys on here ..go fuck yourself !!!

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"Mrs here:

...... want more?"

Book marked

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

He's very likely gay

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

Looking forward to seeing how this adventure pans out!

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

more please

over a year ago

Luv it xx

over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Keep going

over a year ago

Who wants to hear this?

He's very likely gay "

Why?

over a year ago

"I love bringing back strangers from nights out, and then letting my fella watch us fuck.

But your profile says you won't entertain single guys from here ! Hmmmmmmmmm..........how odd !"

Been there done that

over a year ago

"This is by a woman who has won't meet single men on her profile. Give me a break

It doesn't mean she doesn't look for the guys herself. Perhaps she just doesn't want to get a lot of messages. "

Exactly

over a year ago

This story is really hot, loving the bare teasing pussy taxi action. Keep going x

By *oAnCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Great story love sex with strangers

By *ookingforfun9970Man
over a year ago

sp9

[Removed by poster at 02/03/18 04:30:08]

over a year ago

"I love bringing back strangers from nights out, and then letting my fella watch us fuck.

But your profile says you won't entertain single guys from here ! Hmmmmmmmmm..........how odd !"

I think she does away with the wife or girlfriend (so once a couple) then steals man takes him home to hubby and fucks him

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

We enjoy this too .....

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

This is getting very horny . Luving this . Luv to meet a lady who done this .

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

more please

over a year ago

Bollox....

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Her fella is most likely gay.

over a year ago

By *arry4466Man
over a year ago

Llandrindod Wells

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"Her fella is most likely gay."

Why?

over a year ago

"Her fella is most likely gay."

Yeh why?