Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My wife's very personal trainer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife Jane has always been a bit of a gym bunny and works very hard at keeping her body as honed as possible defying both gravity, drooping arse and tits, and age. She was very successful at this however but to take it to a further level she engaged a personal trainer to oversee her gym sessions and to provide exclusive home visits to help her with stretching exercises and massages. I had met the trainer at her first home session and it was obvious that she had developed quire a rapport with Marcus at the gym. I should at this point of my tale take the opportunity to tell the reader a bit about trainer Marcus. He is black, over six foot tall, young, good looking and had a muscled body to die for or in short he was everything my wife, who has a major predilction for black cock, liked in a lover. It was obvious that I was not required for this home 'session' and made only a little small talk before leaving them to it. "Nice to meet you Marcus. Give her a good hard workout." I said as I left the house knowing that I had set off my various hidden recording devices and that I would watch the pair later that night on the big screen.

I returned home late that evening to find Marcus had taken his leave and that Jane was sprawled naked in the garden hot tub, a glass of white wine in one hand and a very contented look in her eyes. "I am so knackered" she said raising her beautiful right leg out of the water, showing me her painted toes "he has worn me out". "An in depth session then?" I asked as I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in to the hot tub. I kissed her on the lips, letting my tongue run around the inside of her mouth and wondered what else had been in there! We fucked and she said that she was very tired and went off to bed. "I've got some stuff to do and will be in the den for a while" I said as I towelled myself off. My opportunity had now arisen to watch this workout and spy on my my wife with this handsome young guy. I sat down in front of the screen, pressed a few buttons to gather the required footage and waited for the 'session' to unfold. It began just before I left home and the first part of the session, which took place in the sunshine on the terrace, involved stretching exercises. They were sat facing each other on two mats, my wife in brief shorts and a bikini top and Marcus stripped down to just a pair of very tight white shorts. He had dumped the track suit that he had arrived in and was showing my wife a very large bulge in his shorts. He spread his legs wide and then started to touch his bare toes, stretching his back, first his left foot then his right. My wife copied him touching her gorgeous toes, her breasts were straining against her bikini top...it was most definitely not a sports bra and was providing very little resistance to their attempts to escape the material. She removed the bikini top claiming that it was annoying her, her nipples were very hard and pointing happily also at her toes. The stretching exercises went on for only a few minutes before Marcus helped her to her feet and guided her toward a massage bench that was set up for there. She lay face down on it and Marcus went to the end of the table where my wife's head was resting and began working on her shoulders, his long black fingers kneeding her shoulders and the bottom of her neck. He leant forward his cock inches from her face as he worked on her. Jane edged forward a little so that his bulge brushed against her face each time he stroked down her spine. Her arms came around his bottom and her hands joined together on the back of his shorts. She hooked her fingers in to them and tugged them down, revealing his muscled arse cheeks and his lovely semi hard cock. He stood up and stepped out of his shorts resting his cock on the table. Jane licked the end of his circumcised cock, the veins standing out as he become more aroused. He moved to the side of the table and pulled her shorts off so that she was now naked. He tipped oil on to her back and his hands and began to massage her back, burning his oily black hands down her back and on to her bottom. Her legs spread a it like as he massaged her crack, letting his fingers slide down to her pussy. She was breathing heavily as he worked down her legs, oiling them before working on her feet. He rolled her over and started to do her front, dropping oil on her breasts and her belly. He massaged her breasts, making her nipples grow and guarded before letting his hands go lower and working over her shaven pussy. I watched as two black fingers penetrated my wife and wriggled inside her, she moaned her pleasure and reached out for his very erect black cock. It must have been about nine inches long and pleasantly thick. She inched down the table, her legs dangling over the end, watching as Marcus pulled on a condom. He entered her, inch by lovely inch, her hands resting on his black bottom but pulling him in to her. He was happily obliging her, hitting a steady pace as he fucked her. He was a very fit young man and was able to fuck her for what seemed like ages, the sweat was running down her back, she orgasmed often and easily as this personal trainer used his long fat love muscle on her. He finally came with a couple of shudders and my wife dropped on to her back, her breasts heaving as she tried to gather her breath. I too was struggling to catch my breath, as I wanked myself off watching these two, taking in his beautiful young black body. I was getting harder at the thought of it and imaging myself receiving such a massage.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

By *juk72Man
over a year ago

Reading

top writing as always

over a year ago

My cock felt enormous in my hand as I watched this guy fucking the brains out of my willing wife. His black bottom thrusting forward speedily as his strokes gathered momentum, filling her with his lovely black cock, his broad back rippled as he moved, my wife's white hands trying to join behind his neck. He lifted her legs in to the air, holding one under each of his arms, the change in angle allowing him to penetrate her pussy even more deeply, her head was rocking from side to side as he ploughed in to her. His muscled thighs shone in the sun, the definition of his calf muscles standing out as he powered in to my very happy wife who was screaming her encouragement at the guy (I hoped the neighbours were not listening). Her body twitched as she orgasmed over his cock and, at about the same time, I finally shot my first load into the air. I sat panting, watching Marcus continue to fuck my wife. He then stopped, pulled out of her pussy, his black cock covered in white woman's love juice, and placed her legs over his shoulders before taking his cock in his right hand and moving in toward her anal opening, rubbing his cock head across the hole a few times. "Yes please" my wife wantonly encouraged as he pushed the first few inches of his by now well greased cock in to her. He stopped and with a single fast forward motion jammed the rest of it in to her. She gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders very firmly, as he began to fuck her arse very fast. He lasted a good ten minutes before there was a final arching of his lovely black back, a clenching of his desirable black bottom cheeks and a very loud groan as he came in my wife. They both lay there panting, trying to catch their breath, but it was only him that I could look at. My cock remained hard at the sight and I began to rub up and down its length again. I wanted a massage big time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad to see you're keeping up the standard of writing love it

over a year ago

"Glad to see you're keeping up the standard of writing love it "
Keeping something up I hope!

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic so far

Thank you

over a year ago

"Fantastic so far

Thank you"

Glad you are enjoying Hazel.

over a year ago

Great start to yet another fantasy Ravisher. Looking forward to reading more!

over a year ago

Jane got off of the table and moved to stand alongside it. Marcus was laying on his belly, hiding his lovely big cock from my sight, as my wife began to massage his bottom, tipping oil on to him, then letting her very white hands rub it over his sculptured black buttocks. He opened his legs, as her hands ran down his crack before she tipped more oil on to the pretty opening of his bottom. She massaged around it before popping a first finger in to him. I watched it as it disappeared in to him. Jane began to finger him quite rhythmically but also quite hard. He moaned his appreciation as she inserted three fingers and was stroking away at him, stretching his opening, revealing its pink insides. She lowered her head and inserted her tongue in to him, licking the inside of his opening. He was totally under her control as she moved away and put on one of her favourite strap ons (and one of mine I must confess). "Are you ready my darling Marcus?" she asked, somewhat needlessly I thought, oiling the head of her toy. Marcus stood up and leant over the end of the table offering himself up for my wife to fuck. She stepped forward and standing on her beautiful tip toes placed the strap on by his opening. She pushed it in to him, all eight inches in a single purposeful stroke. He sighed as he turned his face to my hidden camera. His mouth was open, his tongue slightly lolling out of it, his eyes were closed and my wife started to fuck him hard, using long hard strokes to take this beautiful black man. I watched his face, as I was stroking away at my cock yet again, as my wife destroyed him, his hands were locking on to the table, his fingers clenching and unclenching as she took him. She withdrew the strap on from him, ordered him to turn on to his back, raise his legs, before she entered him again and got on with fucking the daylights out of him. His cock hardened as my wife banged away at him and using her free left hand began to toss off his massive member, her fingers looked tiny against his cock, her wedding ring glinting in the sunshine, as she manipulated him. He didn't last long and shot off a massive spurt of spunk which landed on my wife's breasts. I watched it as it dripped of her nipples and back on to him. Her strokes were slowing and she finished fucking him with a final deep thrust.

A plan was hatching in my fevered imagination as I watched the two of them at play. I wanted to do what my wife had just done to Marcus but with my own very real and ready cock. I decided to develop a back strain and ask Jane if she could arrange for Marcus to have a look at it and give me the benefit of one of his healing massages. I wondered whether she would see through my proposal.

over a year ago

I have read your posts before and admit I did look at your profile to see the man behind the cock lol, you have a way with words and actions to please the many (not the few, apologies to jc for that lol)

over a year ago

"I have read your posts before and admit I did look at your profile to see the man behind the cock lol, you have a way with words and actions to please the many (not the few, apologies to jc for that lol)"
Many thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoy my tales.

over a year ago

Please continue

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Loving this as it develops

over a year ago

I switched off the screen having saved the action I had been so enjoying and now so aroused by and decided that it was time to join my wife in the marital bed and to attempt to steal her lover. My cock was hard as I undressed and my wife had thrown the duvet off because of the heat of the night. She was laying face down and naked on the bed and in a deep sleep. Her face looked serene and her skin glowed in the moonlight as I knelt on the end of the bed. I took a leg in each hand and parted them before edging forward so that my cock was resting between her cheeks. My hands parted her cheeks and her bum hole looked extremely inviting and nicely open still as I placed my cock at its entry. I slid in to her, her muscles nicely loose, and my cock was soon deep inside her. She began to rouse "No, not again" she mumbled as I reached for a spare pillow. I lifted her off the bed and pushed the pillow under her hips giving me a very comfortable angle to fuck her in her arse.nshe moaned as I began to pull out of her and then jam myself back in to her. She seemed to be back in the Marcus zone and hadn't yet realised that it was her husband fucking her. "I'm not sure I can take any more cock anywhere Mar....James" she corrected herself quickly as she became more conscious of the situation and of which cock was pounding in to her. After all the wanking previously I didn't last very long and soon came inside her with a loud groan as she sighed in appreciation. "Shit, my back feels like it's just popped" I said as I pulled out of her wet arse and started to put my plan in to action. "Are you okay darling?" she asked as she sat up. "I felt something go" I replied " I could do with someone looking at it.....as its not felt right for a while!". "I'll arrange for Marcus to come over tomorrow and give you a thorough examination" Jane said, concern on her face. "If anyone can get you upright again it will be him" she volunteered. I couldn't believe how easy my plan had had worked. It was so easy. I just had to seduce Marcus now.

over a year ago

By *spvortexMan
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

Jane rang Marcus the following morning, as we lay in bed together, to ask that he come around and attempt to help me with my back. "He is in some pain" she said "and you might be able to give him some relief, get him up and about again". I lay there thinking that he would most certainly get me up and had already done so several times whilst I was ogling him fucking my wife. "I will be ever so grateful Marcus" she purred down the telephone "I'll tell him that you will be here about 11 this morning then. I owe you one. Bye". I rolled her over on to her back and gave her a very quick fuck, conserving most of my energy, for using on her boy freind a little later. "Your back seems okay to me" she said after my brief invasion of her pussy. "I need to get a move on or I'll be late for the office" she said, heading for the shower. She was soon away and I rose slowly from our bed an prepared myself for the forthcoming event. I showered and shaved, in several places, before dressing in flip flops, shorts and a tee shirt as it was shaping up to be a nice hot day or more ways than one. The appointed hour came and the door bell rang. I felt like a teenager but composed myself before answering the door. "Marcus? Morning, I am so grateful you could fit me in at such short notice" I said as the handsome young devil stood before me in a tightly fitting white track suit, looking every inch the physiotherapist that he had trained for. A perfect cover for his seduction of other guys wife's for a fee. "Come in, come in. It's very hot today perhaps we should set up on the terrace". "Good morning James, that's a good idea" he replied as he manhandled his portable massage table in to the house. I led him to the terrace, although he knew full well where it was. "Perfect" he said and set up the table. He placed a bag underneath it which contained his equipment athough the only equipment of his that I was interested in was contained in his track suit trousers. He peeled off the said track suit and was wearing only a singlet and those very tight shorts he preferred beneath it, they were both white which highlighted his blackness. "Where is the pain?" he asked. I explained my problem and its location and he asked me to remove my tee shirt so that he could examine the area. I stood with my back turned to him as his warm hands explored my neck and right shoulder. His arms came under mine before both his hands were hooked on the back of my neck, he had me in a sort of headlock. My buttocks were resting against his cock, and the bulge was impressive even in repose. "This might hurt a little" he said as he jolted me backwards twice. "Ouch" I said as he asked me to turn my head from left to right and back again. "You are a bit stiff" he volunteered referring to my neck rather than my cock "a few stretches and a massage will help".

over a year ago

over a year ago

Moooooorrrrrreeree please

over a year ago

Marcus made me lay face down on a mat and knelt astride me as he took each of my arms and started to pull them backwards toward him. "This will stretch your spine" he said as he pulled hard on me. I was, from the waist upwards, off the mat and could feel his strength as he manipulated my arms and could feel my spine unclicking. He stood up and rested one of his feet at the small of my back and returned to pulling on my arms. "If it hurts" shout out he said, I felt the sweat roll off me as he worked my back over. Just as I was about to scream out he let my arms go and I rested on my belly. He again knelt over me resting his cock on my buttocks. His big hands rested on my shoulders and his long black fingers pressed in to my flesh as he worked on me. I could not take in what he was doing to my shoulders and was only aware of his cock resting on me. Mine was stiffening under his attentions. "I think that is enough for today and we'll skip to a massage" he said as he stood up and walked to the front of me. He offered a hand to help me up and I took it, lingering a little longer than I needed to in his. His eyes looked down at my shorts, taking in my semi erection, and he then looked in my eyes as if trying to see whether he was on a promise. He smiled "On the table James....and you might want to lose those shorts for the maximum effect". I stood in front of him, hooked a thumb in either side of my shorts and lowered them. My cock fell out of them, semi hard but looking quite impressive, pleasantly thick and ready to grow to its normal erect seven inches. His look seemed to approve of what he saw. "I feel a little underdressed, you should join me Marcus" I said. He took off his singlet and quickly whipped his straining shorts off. We were both naked now. I lay face down on the table and he began to tip oil on to my shoulders. the massage began.

over a year ago

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

excellent

over a year ago

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Do continue

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Wow!

I think I need a massage too!

By *adbod2015Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

over a year ago

His hands were very smooth as he rubbed the oil in to the skin of my shoulders and my excitement was rising, literally in the case of my cock. His hands moved lower and he was working oil in to my lower back, then let them run over my buttocks, gently at first but then beginning to knead my cheeks with his knuckles. I groaned my satisfaction. "Not to hard was I?" Marcus asked as my cock tried to bore through the table. His fingers worked oil in to my crack, his fingers floating over my hole before working down to my thighs, them my calves. He lifted my left foot up and rubbed oil into my toes and the sole of my foot, then swapped legs and did the same to my right foot. "Thats your back done, let's get you turned over" he said and I rolled over on the table. My cock was rigid, it looked enormous and I was pleased to see that Marcus' cock was also growing. He began to pour oil on to my chest and then massaged it in, taking lots of time over my nipples which were also growing very erect under his attentions. He was sweating, his gold chains glistening in the sun, I noticed he had a gold pinky ring on the smallest finger of his left hand. It matched one that I was wearing and had been given by my black cock loving wife. The pattern was the same, an engraved heart with some initials inside that spelt out 'Jane's lover'. I was past caring about her deeds as he tipped more oil on my waist and massaged my belly before taking my willing cock in to his hand and before he rubbed yet more oil in to it. He took his time, he knew I was his, before leaning over me and gently biting my nipples. It felt electric, he raised his head and looked me in the eye and then kissed me on the lips before returning to massaging my ready to explode cock.

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

. Sitting on the bus reading this I almost spat my drink out

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

More please. Excellent story

over a year ago

" . Sitting on the bus reading this I almost spat my drink out"
Thank you!

By *oddneyMan
over a year ago

east linton

More and soon please !

over a year ago

He rubbed along the length of my engorged cock before taking a testicle in each of hands and gently milking me. He looked me in the eye again, opened his mouth and showed me his tongue then lowered both on to the fat end of my circumcised cock. He took it in to his mouth, expertly swallowing the first four inches, only the very erect angle it was sticking up at preventing him from deep throating me. He sucked hard on my pecker and it was responding wonderfully. I thought to myself that If you ever want a really good blow job then you should always get a man to do it. His cock was resting on the table and I reached out for it, his precum oozing out of the end of it as I run my finger over its eye. I eased down the table so that I could pull his cock toward my mouth and without letting my cock out of his mouth Marcus hopped up on to the table and we were in a perfect 69 position. His shaved cock and balls were just sitting above my face and I nibbled on his testicles before taking his enormous black lolipop in to my mouth and sucking on it. He was still semi erect so I found it easy to get the angle right to swallow all of his cock so that his testicles rested on my chin. It felt fantastic but it was making me gag and I had to quickly develop a regular in, out of my mouth stroke. Marcus was aware and was happily fucking my mouth before shooting his hot and heavy load all over the back of my throat. He just kept coming, he really was a heavy cummer. His cock disengaged from my mouth and his bottom hove in to view. I let my tongue delve in to him, then several fingers, before I knew he was ready for me. We both got off the table, it was close to collapse, and fell on to the mat. Marcus lay on his back looking up at me as I pulled on a condom, his legs raised a little as I edged forward, my cock in my left hand ready for insertion in to his ripe black arse. I pushed my cock head in to him and he groaned a little but as I plunged the rest of my hard, thick cock home he let out a moan. His bottom was tight, I could feel his muscles gripping my cock as I fucked him. I started at a steady rate, kissing him on the lips, my tongue in his mouth as I took him over. He was mine, and he was being fucked in to frenzy by my large white cock. His voice was getting higher as I increased both the pace and velocity of my strokes. "Man, that's good" he mumbled in to my shoulder "man that is fucking good". He was stroking his own cock, which was pinned under my body, and I felt him cum again. The wetness spreading over our respective bellies. It was enough of a trigger for me and I filled my condom with a large portion of white, frothy spunk.

over a year ago

Excellent

over a year ago

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Wow I'd love to watch that video

over a year ago

I lay upon Marcus my cock still hard inside him, gathering my breath, we were covered in a mixture of our sweat, the massage oil and his spunk. "Leave it in me...please" Marcus whispered in to my ear which he followed up by inserting his wriggling tongue in to it. His arse muscles were clenching hard on to my cock, holding it deep inside of him. He kissed me again, our tongues probing each other's mouth and I could feel my cock beginning to subside so I pulled out of him. He shivered with pleasure as I did so. I pulled the condom off my shrinking manhood and asked if he wanted its contents. He nodded his agreement and I tipped the contents, squeezing from the bottom of the rubber, on to his open mouth and on to his lips. He swallowed my spunk. We lay next to each other, naked but not yet spent. I had more plans for Marcus and his fine body. I played with his giant black cock as it recovered in my hand. We were kissing and not really taking any notice of what was going on around us. It was then that I thought I heard the click of high heels but I thought it was to early for my wife to have arrived home from work so did not bother to check out the sound. Marcus was on his knees and looked up, wide eyed, and over my shoulder towards the French windows. "Well darling how's your back?" I heard my wife's voice say from behind me. I turned and there she was striding through the doors in a black business suit, attaché case in her hand. "You seem to have stolen my black cock" she went on. "Yes Jane....and very nice it was too" I replied, realising that I still had Marcus' large cock in my hand. The sun was beating down and my wife took her dark suit jacket off and kicked her heels off. She sat down on a nearby garden chair in just her skirt and a sheer white silk blouse. She sat on a nearby chair, crossed her shapely bare legs, her well kept toe nails shining red in the sun. "Marcus you will fuck my husband hard because he has been a very naughty and deceitful man" Jane ordered "and needs to be punished."

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm great

over a year ago

More

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

Oh we hope he does take hubby hard.

over a year ago

over a year ago

What a punishment I thought as I took a position on all fours in preparedness for my punishment. I had wanted him anyway but now my wife was going to see me enjoying him and his wonderful black cock. We were side on to her so she was going to be able to see the full works. "Fuck him now!" Jane ordered as I heard Marcus pulling on a rubber. His large bellend was pushing against my hole and in a hard thrust he thumped it home .....in a single mouth watering stroke. It was the biggest cock I had ever had inside me but if the wife could stand it then I certainly could. I exhaled loudly as he pulled back and then hit home again, his balls slapping against me. He continued to fuck me hard, the sweat was running off me, but he felt good inside of me. "Harder!" Jane said. I looked up, her legs were now uncrossed, her skirt pulled up and the fingers of her left hand poking away at her pussy. Her shirt was open and her right hand was working over her braless left breast. Marcus was fulfilling her wish and was now whacking his cock in and out of me. I was moaning in ecstasy at his power, best damn fuck I had ever had and I have had a few and from some well built guys. Marcus continued on his merry way as Jane stood up and let her skirt drop to the floor. Marcus was pulling on my hips tugging me back on to his cock with each of his very powerful thrusts. I felt him go rigid, groan loudly and then shoot his load.

over a year ago

I sense more punishment to be delt out

over a year ago

"I sense more punishment to be delt out "
You could be right Paul!

over a year ago

Don't stop

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Jane was walking toward Marcus and myself, she had taken her shirt off and her breasts were swaying from side to side as she moved, her nipples were hard and pointing. Her left hand was still stroking her pussy and her pink clit was sticking out, she was very aroused at the sight of her black toyboy fucking her very white husband. Marcus was still deep inside me and most certainly his cock was not shrinking, he was enjoying both the view and my arse. Jane came right up to my face and I thought she was going make me lick her out but I was wrong. She aimed herself at me and started to piss on my face, in to my open mouth, her piss was warm and running off my chin and on to terrace. She moved to stand astride me, pissing over my back as she headed for Marcus. I felt her sit down on me as she began to kiss Marcus, her hands were resting on my bum cheeks, but her fingers were seeking out my arse hole which was still tightly packed with black cock. She pushed a couple of probing fingers in to me, it felt great. Marcus began to pull his still very hard cock out of me before inserting it in to my wife's soggy, wanton pussy. Her legs rose up and locked behind Marcus' broad back. I braced myself to take the weight of Jane as she was fucked hard ,and very fast, by Marcus. "Oh you are such a big boy" she purred as he stroked away at her pussy "you are one of the best cocks ever". He came with a loud growl and a shudder of his magnificent black body. We collapsed in a heap, our bodies entwined, some white legs and arms and a set of beautiful black limbs.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

We manovered our bodies until eventually my wife was flat on her back, her legs wide apart and then Marcus and I started knocking our heads together as we both started to lick upon Jane's very wet, gaping pussy. Our tongues touched inside my wife, her clit was swollen to a size I had never seen it at before, and we both took turns to suck hard upon it. She writhed under our attention, a hand on each of our heads to keep us firmly in our place, serving her every need and her every want. Marcus fingered her arse and I joined him in his work by inserting one of mine in to her stretched rectum. She moaned her appreciation, her head twisting from side to side, as we worked her over. I could feel my erection rubbing against Marcus' as we both moved up her body. We took a leg each and pushed them high in to the air as our cock heads met at Jane's pussy. I took hold of mine with my spare hand and Marcus did the same and we pushed our cock heads in to her willing pussy. Jane took a sharp intake of breath and swore as we pushed further in to her, our two cocks locked together inside her. I could feel Marcus rubbing against me as we filled her with our cocks and I looked down to see that our two contrastingly coloured cocks were halfway in. I pushed hard, as Marcus did, and my balls were now resting against his and we were both in her, up to the proverbial hilt! We started to pull out, in a sycronicity of rhythm, and then pushed back in to her. She screamed her pleasure in my ear, scratching my shoulder with her nails until she drew blood, as we fucked her good and slow, with our long joint strokes, holding back from cumming. I felt her orgasm on our combined cocks several times as we carried on fucking her. I had doubled her before with a few guys but never one quite as big as Marcus but she was taking us both like a back street whore....and sounding like one. Marcus came first, his jerking body giving it away and I soon followed unloading a heavy load deep inside her.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love this story well written and horny and such a sexy sounding woman

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic story please do carry on

over a year ago

We all lay there, our two white bodies and Marcus' black one, covered in sweat, trying to gather our breath. Marcus was still very deep inside my wife but I had pulled my cock out and was creeping up his lovely black body so that I could place mine in his open mouth. He licked the end of it, before swallowing my circumcised head fully in to his mouth. I could feel my wife moving behind me and felt two of her fingers in my arse. It was getting to much for me but I was sure I had no spunk left to cum in Marcus' mouth. He was sucking on me, loud slurping noises, emanating from his fully occupied mouth. My wife removed her fingers from within me and the next thing I noticed was her head appearing next to Marcus' face and her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she headed toward my hard length of cock. I felt like I wanted to come and my hands reached out and grabbed a head in each one. I withdrew from the mouth of Marcus and shot my cum over both their expectant faces. I had no idea where it came from but I splashed copious amounts on to their faces. They kissed my spunk dripping of them as they did so.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

brill

over a year ago

I stood up, weak at the knees and went in to the house and upstairs for a shower. I was seriously drained by the extended use of me by both Marcus and my wife. I showered slowly, letting the water cleanse me, before stepping out and having a quick rub down with a towel,before heading back to the terrace via the kitchen and with a very cold beer in my hand. It seems neither my wife or Marcus were yet a spent force and I returned to find them joined in doggy position sex. His massive black cock ramming in to her pussy. "Yes, yes, fuck yes, deeper Marcus, deeper" she screamed as he attempted to oblige. He had hit a real pace with his strokes and Jane was grunting at the impact of each one. Sweat was running down his black torso in individual streams and cascading on to my wife's slick body. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open, as her head swung from side to side in pleasure or in an attempt to shake the sweat from her own face. Marcus let out a roar and finally came inside my bedraggled but completely happy wife.

over a year ago

Mmmm Mmmm if only xxxx

over a year ago

"Mmmm Mmmm if only xxxx"

Post new Message to Thread