Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My swinging life.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After an 18 month break, I became a bit jaded with the site and swinging in general. I returned briefly in October last year to pick up a message which turned into something more, but maybe more of that later. I returned yesterday, to see how things go and how I feel. Some of you may remember me from forum posts or even my stories that I may return to, although I can't promise, again it depends on how I feel. I have often wondered about putting my experiences down for others to read. True and genuine experiences. How I started, about 18 years ago now. I can't promise it will always be explicit but it will be true. It might also give hope to those with no experience. If it can happen to me, it can to others too. Many of you may think it's a story but I can promise it isn't. I'm not going to name anyone, discretion always. I guess it will depend if anyone is interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Count me in

over a year ago

I'm in

over a year ago

For those of you who may be interested. I'll start way back.

I can remember my first sexual thoughts weren't about fucking, not then, I would have been around 12 I think, it was about'licking out' a certain girl. Wasn't interested in fucking her, maybe I was too naive I just wanted to lick her out. It sounded so dirty to me. I never did, but have enjoyed tasting pussy many times since. Many years before the internet, I'm now 52, for many of us magazine were the thing. Usually found in hedgerows they would certainly fire the imagination. But as much as the pictures worked it was the stories that stood out for me. Stories of men sharing their wives with other men. In my mid teens, I couldn't get my head around the idea. Shows my naivety! My first real sexual experience wasn't until I was 20, probably late compared to many of you. My parents had gone away, my girlfriend at the time was up for it. Bit of a disaster, condom broke, blood all over the sheets. She'd neglected to tell me she hadn't quite finished her period!

Still reading magazines, buying them now, forum magazine a real favourite, not only sex but in all its variations. I would send replies to some of the personal adverts in these magazines and the freeads. Never really got anywhere until I paid for a contract magazine. For £15 it was sent out quarterly. You could advertise or reply via a po box. I cottoned on to the idea of sending a self addressed stamped envelope and to my surprise got the odd reply. I would also send a Polaroid, remember those? The first replies were the usual thanks but no thanks, then to my great delight I received a reply from a female with her mobile number. She was only a few miles from me. This again was when mobile phones were only just becoming popular, no smart phones. I sent her a text and we arranged to meet. We met in a pub, had a drink and chatted about our experience. Mine was limited, in fact she would be my first'steanger' fuck. She spoke about how she enjoyed more than one guy at a time, to me the stuff my dreams were made of! As she finished her drink, she said to me 'i need a fuck, do you know anywhere we can go?'. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, I'm not sure what I expected but not for her to be so forward. As it happens she followed me to a woodland car park and into the trees......

over a year ago

We walked a little way along a path that didn't look well used until she found a tree she thought was suitable. I can't remember how things quite went from there, I do remember her saying I had a lovely cock as I dropped my trousers, I don't remember any foreplay, she had a long flowing skirt on, which she lifted and bent forward to the tree. My cock was already hard, probably had been since we left the pub, she helped guide me into her and I started to fuck her. A minute or two in, was when I saw the dog! Followed by voices. It was ok for her, she only had to drop her skirt, but I was still struggling to do my trousers up when three women came into view. I still don't know if they saw anything, but we did get a funny look as they walked past. After they had gone we continued where we left off. I remember cumming, her turning round, taking hold of my cock and saying, 'you're still stiff after cumming, I like that!'. With that she said she had to be back at work, so we parted. Apart from the odd text I never heard from her again so never participated in any of her 3some sessions.

The next edition of the magazine included phone numbers. Mobiles were becoming more popular so I included mine with my advert. My next meeting was with a couple.

By *dnortheastTV/TS
over a year ago

darlington

Great stuff

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Keep it coming

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmmm enjoying this ,as usually brilliant. XXX

Missed you

over a year ago

"Mmmm enjoying this ,as usually brilliant. XXX

Missed you "

Thanks, _ats.

This time it's non fiction, though. All true!

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmm so I see.

But they always say that you should write what you know best . xxx

over a year ago

When the new edition arrived I had a look through, couples and single female add, a few of the latter but none local, a few localish in the couple's section. I picked out the three or so that were in a reasonable drive and text the first asking if it was ok to chat. Always text first and still do because it's not always convenient for people to take a call. I still do stand by this if mailed a number. I then text the others that were local asking the same. One couple text back within an hour suggesting I rang the following day, another couple text that evening suggesting I rang Friday evening. I never heard back from the third. The following day I rang the first couple, spoke to a male who told me to hang on whilst he handed me over to his wife who made all the decisions on meeting. After a brief chat we arranged to meet at theirs the following Thursday. On the Friday I phoned the second couple, again spoke to a guy who said he was in the pub with mates and couldn't really talk as his mates knew nothing about their lifestyle. We rearranged to chat at a later date.

The following Thursday I travelled for around a 45 minute journey, got to the end of the road I was given, phoned and given the house number. I was met at the door by the female, invited in to the kitchen for a chat and cup of tea where her husband was sat at the table. I remember her husband was a reiki master and saying he got good 'vibes' from me. Wasn't sure then, what a reiki master was and if I'm honest, still not entirely sure! Anyway, I was invited to the bedroom with the wife, while he stayed downstairs but would pop in occasionally to make sure everything was ok. We both stripped off and she lay on the bed and asked me to join her. I did and started to play with her rather large tits. Caressing and nuzzling them, before moving down between her thighs and licking her pussy. As I was buried between her legs, her husband came in and I must admit I remember feeling a little vulnerable not sure what he would do. But he just looked out of the window for a few minutes and, I'm guessing, but there must have been a signal between them and he left. After 10-15 minutes of giving oral, without and being honest here, much interaction, I moved up her body and she guided me into her. As I fucked her and it was me doing all the fucking, she again not really moving or encouraging, until I came. I remember getting dressed and they asked if I could come back the following week. As I drove away I remember thinking that although I had fucked someone's wife it wasn't quite as I imagined it would be. The thing that stood out for me was the no movement, no noise, no encouragement. Still, I thought, it might be different next week. The following day I again rang the second couple, only for the same guy to tell me, he was in the pub and couldn't hear me, could I phone back the following day. When I did phone the following day, it rang but no answer. The following Thursday I again made the trip for what was a very similar outcome. Another invitation for the following week but as I drove away I had already made my mind up that it wasn't the exciting time I had hoped for. Now it has been pointed out to me much later, that the lady was being pushed into it and wasn't really interested. Looking back I don't think that was the case. It was her who made the arrangements, her who asked me back and it was just the two of us alone in the bedroom where she could have said something at any time. My thinking at the time was that it was to do with their lifestyle, their vibe as they would call it. I'd still like to think that now, I'm sure she wasn't under any pressure as I hope I would have picked up on it. In fact she really did seem very relaxed and although not what in my mind what I'd hoped for, blame the magazine's, she was very welcoming.

Either way, I phoned to let them know I wouldn't be going again. From that experience I was beginning to wonder if swinging was all it was cracked up to be. That was until on my way from one job to another, returning from the downs where I had no phone reception, my phone pinged to say I had a voicemail. Thinking it was work related, I pulled over and listened. It was from the female of a couple who had seen my advert in the magazine and asked if I could give her a ring. I can remember my excitement, even now, where I was and where I was going. This was totally out of the blue and given the magazine was quarterly I had almost forgotten and given up, at least until the next edition came through the post. The call came a little while after my encounter with the reiki couple, I can't remember exactly how long, but possibly a couple of months rather than weeks. When I got to my next job I nervously rang the number given.

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmm keep at it . Great to have you back xxxxx

By *dnortheastTV/TS
over a year ago

darlington

Super

over a year ago

After a few rings the phone was answered and a female said 'hello'? I explained who I was and that I was returning her call from earlier. Her reply was that she'd hoped I would have called earlier, but to hold on. I could hear footsteps and doors closing. She explained her daughter was back from college. She spoke quietly, explaining that they played with a couple of different guys, separately, had been looking for a female to join them but couldn't, (bearing in mind this was around 18 years ago, it seems nothing changes. Apparently they are still hard to find!), Had come across my advert in the magazine, a copy of which one of their playmate's had and would I be interested in meeting them? To which I, of course said yes! We then arranged to meet in a pub, pubs seem a regular theme although I am not a great drinker, the following week. On the Tuesday we text to confirm everything was still ok and that evening I set off. we'd agreed to meet in the car park before going in, giving descriptions of cars. I was a little early and they were late but had text to say so. I sat in the car park looking at every car that turned in, it was busy, until I thought I recognised theirs. They parked and we all got out. She was slim and petite, although hidden under a long leather coat, he too was around 5'6'' or so. We made introductions before heading in. They were both a little older than me. I remember the pub was very noisy and we had to talk loudly to hear each other. They again explained they'd hoped to find a female as she was bi but as they couldn't they'd spoken about introducing another man. They asked about my experience and I was honest and said it was minimal. We had discussed that the males, including her husband was straight and I confirmed I was too. That was their preference to only meet straight males. They didn't accommodate as they had older children who weren't aware of their lifestyle, but travelled to meet these two guys as they could both accommodate, did I mind travelling to Southampton? It was about an hour's drive for me, but I agreed I could. At the end of the evening we went out to leave. In the car park they looked at each other, said they had made their minds up and invited me to join them next time they played, if I was interested. Of course I was! With that she came across to me and kissed me, much to her husband's approval. She said that they would text when they had a play date arranged and we parted. The following day I text and thanked them for the evening, saying I had enjoyed meeting them. They replied they did too and were looking forward to seeing me next.

Of the two guys they played with, one was slightly older and as I was inexperienced they thought that for my first time, he would be ideal for my introduction. A couple of weeks later I received a text.

over a year ago

Welcome back Kvn looks a good read hope it's as good as the manor

over a year ago

"Welcome back Kvn looks a good read hope it's as good as the manor "

Thanks Matt. I can't guarantee what people will think of it or if it's a good read. It is a genuine account of my swinging life, how I started and my experiences from it.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

The text asked me if I could make the following Thursday evening. Could I? Of course I could!

The morning of that Thursday I went off to work as usual, but about an hour in I felt really unwell and thought I was going to black out. That cleared but I still felt really unwell, my workmate saying I looked terrible. Managing to drive home, climb into bed cursing my luck. I was going to have to cancel. I was worried how they would take it, worried they would think I had bottled it. I sent a text asking if it was safe to talk. I then rang, explaining I was really unwell. Luckily she could hear it in my voice, told me to get well and we would rearrange. I don't ever remember feeling like that before or since. I can't remember whether I worked on the following day, possibly, I'm self employed.

I needn't have worried too much, a couple of days later I received another text, asking if I was better and would I be able to meet the following week? Again, I said yes. She explained it would be with the other guy this time, which was fine with me.

We arranged to meet at a service station just outside of Southampton, there's only one, again I arrived a little early, again a text to say they were running late. About 30 minutes later they drove up and I got out. They apologised for being late, said they thought it was easier to meet there and for me to follow them, which is what I did. I do remember as I looked in the car she was wearing a mini and stockings. We arrived at the house, invited in given a cup of tea, sat down and had a brief chat. A few ground rules, socks had to be removed and she liked baby oil rubbed in before anything else. She stood up and removed her skirt and top, I honestly can't remember, other than her stockings, if she wore any underwear but I don't think so. She was gorgeous! Petite, small breasted, tight little bum, all my dreams come true. As she lay on the floor, sitting room floor, light off but several candles burning, the other guy had stripped off and started to rub oil into her body. I sat on the sofa, watching along with her husband. He asked if I was going to join in? So, I stripped off too, poured some oil into my hand and joined the other two on the floor. I rubbed the oil into her back, before she turned over. The other guy started to rub the inside of her thighs which left me to massage those lovely tits. I'm sure I must have kept poking her with my cock as I don't remember it being that hard before! The other guy had his head between her legs making her shudder as I continued rubbing her upper body. He then moved up, ready to fuck her. She opened her thighs, allowing him access. Not sure what to do, I returned to the sofa and sat watching with her husband, who was very much enjoying himself and kept encouraging her, telling her how great she looked. He was also videoing. Something else they had cleared with me. It was for their private use and I had no problem with that.

After fucking her for, maybe five minutes or so, possibly longer, he pulled out, she got on her hands and knees and her husband told me to join her. This had been what I had really wanted. A woman who knew how to enjoy herself and me invited to play. All those stories in forum magazine, the readers wives in other top shelf magazines I had read and now it was my turn. As I knelt behind her, looking at her just fucked pussy, holding onto my cock, guiding it towards her. As I entered her, I can't describe the feelings going through my head. Her husband calling encouragement, the other guy keeping his cock hard by wanking. I was actually in one of the stories I had read, only this time it was real life. I remember fucking her for a few minutes only before saying out loud and I'm not normally vocal, 'I'm cumming, oh shit I'm going to cum!' I remember her looking over her shoulder asking me not to, to hold on, but it was all too much for me and I came. As I pulled out and sat back down the other guy took over. Watching the scene being played out in front of me, it didn't take long for my cock to harden again. But we stopped for a break, she needed the loo and we had another cup of tea.

After the tea break, I remember the two of us enjoyed her together, her husband sat watching. I can't remember all the details, but she was spitroast and she was also very proactive, sitting on my cock. I guess I came again, I don't remember, I remember leaving them around 11.30, still playing, with a very big smile on my face!!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic post, great to hear real life experiences! Might have a go myself some time, lovely to recount some fabulous meets plus the Funtimes!!

Thanks for sharing!

By *dnortheastTV/TS
over a year ago

darlington

Loving it . Thanks for sharing

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it. Thank you for sharing

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Lively

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The authenticity of real life adventures is a pleasure to read.

Looking forward to your next instalment.

over a year ago

I remember texting them the next day saying how much I had enjoyed myself and thanking them for the evening. I got a reply to say that they had enjoyed the evening too and would be in touch the next time they were playing.

About a fortnight later I received a text. Not from them, but from the guy whose house we had gone to. He said he had a very sexy lady who wanted a gangbang and would I be able to make Friday? I was a little surprised to say the least but I text back to say unfortunately I couldn't make it. I often wonder what that lady was like and whether I would have enjoyed myself as much? On a positive, my performance couldn't have been that bad!

A couple of weeks later I received a text from the couple apologising they hadn't been in touch but they hadn't any contact from the guy since our evening together and the other guy spends quite a bit of time abroad and wasn't due back until the following month. I said I had heard from him as he'd invited me to a gb. She asked if I had gone, to which I said no. I'm not sure what happened but I never went to his again and from what they had said neither did they. When the older guy returned home I was invited to join the three of them at his. Again we met at the service station and I followed them down. I can't remember much about that night or the following ones other than I started to build my stamina. We started to meet once a fortnight by this time. I remember the last time traveling to Southampton. The older guy had hurt his back and was unable to play but was kind enough to accommodate. Of course he could watch and wank. Her husband during these meets never joined in, not once preferring to sit, watch, encourage and video. This is where I learnt that the playing we did was just a precursor to the sex they had when they returned home. Just something to get them in the mood if you will and of course they could always relive it through the video. Anyway back to the action as such. So for the entire evening, four hours or so it was just me. Far from being the newbie just a few months ago and cumming within a couple of minutes I fucked and lasted the whole evening. I surprised myself and I think, them. We did stop for a cup of tea halfway through, but we were soon back to it. I remember standing up her legs around my waist cock firmly and deeply inside her inviting her husband and the other guy, despite his back to take a leg each and while I stood there lift and lower her onto my cock. Which they both did quite happily, getting a close up too. A bit of audience participation, if you will! That has really stuck in my mind, the whole evening, like the first one.

I'd like to think of this couple as my mentors and there will be more of our adventures but only the really memorable ones. At least for me.

It was around this time that I started to look at the internet, finding and joining several sites. More of those later too.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

over a year ago

I joined several sites, the dirty ones, the adult ones, many I found you had to pay to send messages or to read messages you had been sent. It didn't take long to work out the sent ones were generic try to get you to part with money. One site I joined, very small, only had a couple of hundred members from all over the country, similar to the magazine. Unfortunately for me no-one local but I did converse with some. It was from this site I had a message asking me to join what is now quite a big site, a paid one. They were looking for people to populate it, offering free lifetime membership. I'm still on that site and so far my membership still holds.

I replied to an advert looking for guys for outdoor fun. I got a message back stating time and place. On the Friday I arrived just as it was getting dark. There was another van there with a single guy in, someone else I imagined who had been invited. After sitting there for an hour, nobody turned up so I left. No smart phones then, so it wasn't until I got home and logged in that I had a message to say it had been cancelled due to another guy saying he wanted a lift with them or he would report what was going on to the police. So they cancelled. They apologised saying they hoped to rearrange. I gave them the benefit.

I remember one of my first discussions on the internet was a bit of a disaster. I'd been chatting to a couple about 20 miles away when asked to send a photo. Which I did. Now I wasn't what I would call computer literate, still not, but I had a new digital camera, 10mp. I set the timer took a full naked body pic, uploaded it and sent it on. I then got a reply telling me I was disgusting and want reporting! Perplexed, I looked at what I'd sent. I should have done previously! What came out when I clicked on the photo was pretty much a full size photo of me. It hadn't downsized in any way. I must say my cock looked pretty impressive, but it was rather in your face! I never heard from them again. Still I learnt from it.

I was still seeing the couple, in fact I saw them for eight years, anyway, the guy in Southampton went abroad, so there was no accomodation. They asked if we could use the back of my van? I said of course, a bit surprised but needs must. I removed everything from the back and swept it out and met them in a quiet car park. We got in the back after laying down some sheets and blankets. She set about lighting tea lights, bearing in mind I carried cans of petrol with the odd spillage I was a little concerned. But all seemed well. So there were the three of us, all naked in the back of my van. With tea lights. Again her husband videos or just sat watching. He only joined in if she wanted to be spitroast. We had our fun and went our separate ways. I think it was the third time we had met this way and I was getting a bit vigorous when there was a tapping on the roof. My van had a metal whip ariel and from the movement had started to tap the top of the van. Her husband panicked even though I explained what it was. But he was no longer comfortable thinking someone was about so we stopped. That was the last time the three of us used my van.

It was around this time, I'm not too sure of the timeline, it was a few years ago now, that I had a text message from the couple in the magazine that I had messaged and they kept putting me off. This time they had messaged me and wanted to meet. We agreed a day and time, a Saturday lunchtime and I drove to, I think Andover or it may have been Basingstoke, wherever a certain tea company had its headquarters, I can't remember which. I had to find a pub in the middle of town, so I found a car park and with help from the female, I forget their names anyway I'm not sure I even knew them, found the pub. I'd been sworn to secrecy, I'm always discreet anyway, but they were with friends and didn't want them knowing of their hobby. Although I had never met them or seen their photo, we recognised each other and I was introduced as an old friend, in the area. He was well built and she was a delightful little redhead. After about an hour of chatting they made their excuses saying we had a lot to catch up on. As we got outside I was invited to follow them back to their house.....

over a year ago

I was invited straight to the bedroom, the female disappeared into the bathroom, her husband and I went to the bedroom. As he got undressed I stood there a little awkwardly, something didn't feel right, then he asked me what I was waiting for and to get undressed. I did so and felt relieved when his wife came back in the room. Dressed to kill, stockings, briefs and bra. That's why she had taken her time, looking at her, any doubts disappeared. I remember her climbing on the bed and inviting me onto it. I can't remember whether we kissed, I just remember burying my head between her legs. I really do enjoy giving and she was wet! I heard her husband move round as she worked on my cock. After a while I thought I should come up for air, but as I did so my head was pushed quite firmly pushed back by her husband. A little shocked I went back to licking pussy until I was 'allowed' to get back up. I remember fucking her but my mind was elsewhere, not quite sure what had been going on, although I now had my suspicions. After we had finished, they never had much to say, they went back to fucking while I was left to let myself out. A week later, I received a text with a photo message. Her cum filled pussy and asking me when I was next free. I said I'd let them know, but never returned.

After that incident I just saw the couple for a couple of years. I say couple, but after the incident with the ariel and the van I received a message asking if I could pick her up one afternoon. We worked out a day and time. I was to pick her up from around the corner of their road, which I did. She directed me to where she thought we should go and I drove there. All the time I was wondering if her husband knew or what was this, we were doing?

We drove around looking for somewhere to park, but it was difficult to find somewhere, so we drove around in a circle and decided to walk into woodland. Leading the way, we walked in about 20 yards off the footpath. I noticed a bit of a dell with a very convenient fallen tree. This place became regular for us. She would sit on the tree, naked except for her long coat. I could then get on my knees and lick her pussy or she would kneel and take my cock in her mouth. I needn't have worried about her husband as she soon got her phone out and started taking photos of us, either her sucking my cock or my cock buried within her pussy. This we did every time we played. That first time, she told me, she showed her husband the photos as he got in from work and he was so excited he fucked her over the kitchen table. This was our weekly fun, even in the winter, if it was wet or too cold we would use the back of the van. We continued this for a couple of years. Once as we were driving around, a house we passed, she mentioned that they had met some couples in that house a couple of weeks before. I asked a couple of questions, like would they be interested in a male joining them, but it did let me know they weren't adverse to playing with others. So I too started looking for others.

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I'd forgotten I'd written this! Bought back a few memories! A lot has happened since my last installment.

Post new Message to Thread