FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

bbw Plaything

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bbw plaything truly a goddess of sex and a magnificent BBW. You are a new toy for me to play with Madelyne or Mark I have Parkinson's hence I can shake hands on my own. I have discovered you on here and you have made me smile by the mere act of reading a story in the forum that interested few others.. I am a hedonist and part time crossdresser neither top nor bottom but have laid claim to having a large imagination.

I have told you I can give you new ideas and you have put yourself at my disposal for a day. I wine and dine you and have told you that the 24 hours will start when I am ready. You hear your alarm at 6am get up and you see that all your clothes are removed The 24 hours start now.You come down stairs naked and proud. You know the effect your body has on men and this is no exception.

I check how smooth you are caressing your cunt and surrounding area. Ifrown I am not satisfied and get a razor and tell you to do it again. You look at me puzzled and start to speak but I put a finger on your lips and swap the razor I have given you for another one.You shave but there are kinks on he blade. It not so much as glides but snags like a plough in a stoney field. leaving lots of little nicks all over that area. You have been calm throughout inflicting this on yourself but now I hand you the granny pants which are full inside of something sticky. You pull them up then grimacing as I rub the pants against your mound. The lemon juice stings and the honey makes he knickers stick increasing the discomfort. I pull down my shorts an do a twirl , this time you frown as you calmly have taken the discomfort but a man wearing your underwear without even asking irritates the hell out of you. I am a benevelent man so I say you can have them if you can persuade me to take them off with your mouth without any talking.

You kneel before me using your lips and tongue to caress me through the panties moving around behind me and I murmur as your tongue tickles my ass. You decide to test me moving back in front. You release my cock and balls and envelope my cock hollow your cheeks and just as I prepare to explode into you you release my cock and suck in one of my balls. I look down sharply as I feel your teeth on my balls and the pressure increases until I give in "Okay" I say and you stop and smile. I rip the panties off myself and pull the shorts up I turn you around bend you over the table and part your buttocks. I squeeze out some honey over your asshole and an unlikely lubricant but becomes more runny as I use a finger to open you. then a second finger and I say "Yes you persuaded me to give your underwear back as i squeeze some honey straight out of the plastic bottle into your asshole. You feel me push something inside you and wonder what I am doing before I explain "es I am giving yu all your panties" This explain the dry feeling as you asshole feels dry and hot as I push into you one of your stockings filled with your panties . It seems to be stuck but use my cock to fuck it into you. Holding your thighs for leverage I fuck it inside you. Leaving your ass feeling uncomfortably full.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread