Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Punishment

Jump to newest

By *otchillicouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

all over

So I've been bad, and need to be punished, so hubby has decided that A friend needs to be called round to suitable chastise me. I try desperately to escape my punishment by kissing hubby and kissing the friend and trying to distract hubby but he knows me too well and realises this is just me trying to get round him. He tells the friend to be firm with me. The friend sits down on the sofa and takes my hand drawing me to him, but I struggle and try and get away. He is too strong and before I know it, he has pulled me over his knee. He tells me to stop struggling or it will be worse for me. I try and cover my bum with my hands, but he moves them out of the way and pulls my knickers down to my knees. He strokes my bum and I start to relax before he brings the palm of his hand down hard and I squeal. He spanks each cheek at intervals, turning them red and burning. I keep asking him to stop but he won't until he has spanked those cheeks 12 times, my bum is on fire and he finds my pussy is soaking wet as he thrusts his fingers inside making me come almost immediately.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start

By *ettingdustyMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"So I've been bad, and need to be punished, so hubby has decided that A friend needs to be called round to suitable chastise me. I try desperately to escape my punishment by kissing hubby and kissing the friend and trying to distract hubby but he knows me too well and realises this is just me trying to get round him. He tells the friend to be firm with me. The friend sits down on the sofa and takes my hand drawing me to him, but I struggle and try and get away. He is too strong and before I know it, he has pulled me over his knee. He tells me to stop struggling or it will be worse for me. I try and cover my bum with my hands, but he moves them out of the way and pulls my knickers down to my knees. He strokes my bum and I start to relax before he brings the palm of his hand down hard and I squeal. He spanks each cheek at intervals, turning them red and burning. I keep asking him to stop but he won't until he has spanked those cheeks 12 times, my bum is on fire and he finds my pussy is soaking wet as he thrusts his fingers inside making me come almost immediately. "

I'd love to be that friend

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

So horny mmmmm keep going

By *otchillicouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

all over

Now perhaps you'll show me how a good girl behaves the friend growled in her ear, removing her from his lap and placing her on all fours infront of her hubby, she knew what was expected and eagerly and hungrily took her hubby deep in her mouth, licking the length of the shaft, lapping at the precum before once again taking his cock deep in her throat. Her hubby took hold of her hair and holding her tightly continued to fuck her mouth whilst the friend parted her ass cheeks and licked at her bum hole. The contrast between the hard Cock thrusting in her mouth and the soft wetness of the tongue lapping at her asshole and gently probing her was exquisite. The friend continued to lap at her ass whilst fingering her pussy and flicking her clit, bringing her to the edge before stopping, teasing her again and again to near orgasm but always stopping before she could cum.

Her hubby withdrew from her mouth and swapped places with the friend. As she took the friend deep in her mouth, her hubby thrust deep in her pussy. The friend pushed her back onto the cock in her pussy and the thrusting cock in her pussy surged her forward to engulf the cock in her mouth.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Brilliant sexy story

Post new Message to Thread