FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time in a club

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I became single and wanted to explore more of this scene. I visited cupids alone and was nervous as hell. I went in and stripped down to my boxers and went in to the lounge. Instant erection seeing all the sexy ladies in suspenders etc. I had a walk around the club to check things out and see what was going on. I got talking to a girl who use to be on her under "caramelhoney" she came with another girl and 3 males. We went into the sheriffs office where it had bars on the side for people to watch to. Nervously I lingered near the door way as this was all new to me. She took me by the hand and pulled me in and then she bent over with her face towards me and started sucking me off whilst she was being fucked from behind. It didn't take her long to cum. She passed me a condom and the turned around sucking off he lad who had just fucked her I put my cock in her dripping wet pussy and started fucking her I looked to my left and say a crowd of people gathering at the bar watching me fuck her as hard as possible. She came again and soon after so did I. She then began to suck my cock again and my balls. It was the best night of my life haha.

Anyone else's first club stories welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread