Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time sub.

Jump to newest

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

So, it was my first ever meet on here and given my high pressure job I was looking for something different I couldn't get at home. I struck up a good conversation with a bi guy a bit older than me and over a few months I decided to bite the bullet and go visit him. First time I'd ever been with another guy and I was nervous as hell. Adrenaline was making me shiver but as soon as I turned up he was waiting for me in football kit as agreed and had me on my knees behind the front door. I had to lick and suck on him until he got hard. Lots of verbal from him to which made me solid as well. He was a thick 8 and loved controlling how this meet played out. He was asking me if I could taste his wife from his cock as I sucked him and feed me his pre cum from his finger tip making me taste his sweet cum. He told me to get my cock out as he wanted to see how turned on I was... I was solid but I wasn't allowed to play with it. He just rubbed his fit over it as I sucked him off. Grabbed my head and fucked my face until he without saying a thing for myself mouth with his load. I swallowed it all down as agreed. He then told me to stand up and cum over his cock which I did. Then he made me lick him clean, so I got 2 loads that day. Still see him and the roleplay gets better. Hope you liked it....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oingdown2 OP   Man
over a year ago

angus

[Removed by poster at 24/08/17 10:38:05]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread