Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Desire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

“Don’t speak.”

He shook his head, a pleading look on his face. He knew that a word from me and we would stop. I wanted to obey him but I wanted to be sensible. To be rational as I promised I would be.

We stood nose to nose and his scent drew me in, familiar and arousing. I wanted to lean in and kiss him, to lick his neck, to nuzzle and give in to the desires I had barely held at bay for weeks now.

We stood for moments, not speaking, our breathing syncing and I knew my face was flushed.

Still, I would not make the first move. I had promised him.

I wondered if we would just stare. Temptation resisted and a gold star for our control. Our control that been non-existent months ago as we could barely keep our hands and lips off one another. Some magnetic force pulling us to back towards one another.

I held my position, knowing I was fighting a losing battle. If he held, I would. Except I knew he wouldn’t. He was the one who had made the journey here. He was the one who had knocked on my door. To my shame, I was the one who had let him in. Despite knowing, and yes, I knew, that this was my first step back to that maelstrom of lust, desire, submission.

I should have said no.

I should have made an excuse.

Instead we stood, an insane test of our control, our bodies barely millimetres apart as we…”Don’t speak.”

“Steve…”

A single word loaded the gun and our control fell as he grabbed my head and kissed me deeply. Like we had been apart for months, not weeks. Hunger as I reciprocated, my arms around him, tugging his shirt out of his trousers as he pulled mine down. His hand slid between my thighs and I groaned as his finger flicked across my clit and my legs shook.

We breathed and paused and stared and I could feel and see the need in both of us, reflecting backwards and forwards as it built in intensity.

He flicked again and I cried out, not hiding my desire any longer as my fingers desperately tried to undo his trousers. He let me struggle until I succeeded, my juices running down my thighs as weeks of pent up frustration focussed on a single finger playing me.

His need was evident and I rubbed my hand over his until my own was slick and then slid it firmly down his cock. His moans echoed mine and when we locked eyes again, I could see the primal hunger in him. I leaned in and licked his neck, biting down on his shoulder as he cried out and growled.

He forced me down over the couch, pulling my legs apart and he fucked me. Not made love, not had sex, he fucked me – and I loved it. The first feel of him inside me made my knees drop. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back up and slammed into me. Again and again. Until all I could feel was him inside me as I fought for breath with the waves of pleasure and pain washing over me as he took me and claimed me and we lost ourselves in each other.

When he came, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up, his cock still pressed against me, holding me tight as I felt the warm wetness slide down my thighs. His fucked property. His cum slut. His finger slid once more to my clit and as he teased, he slid an arm around my neck and squeezed tight. My breath coming faster now, heart feeling like it might burst out of my chest and he shouted, “Mine!”.

I screamed my orgasm as he held me. I shook as he held me up. I cried as we collapsed to the floor together.

He cried too. Even as he tenderly ran a finger across my lips and leaned in and kissed me like I was the most precious person on the planet. Wrapped in each other we breathed, we calmed and we fit perfectly.

Too soon reality intruded as our phones beeped. He looked at me, apology on his face and loss filling both our minds.

“We can’t do this again.” I whispered.

“I know.” He kissed my lips and stroked my face, “I know.”

He stood and offered me his hand. I took it and stood, my hand in his before pulling him in close for a hug. We embraced for moments until I felt desire start to build again and eased myself away.

We kissed fiercely and I could almost hear the words trying to escape as he closed his mouth and shook his head.

“Don’t speak.”

I stepped away and pulled up my trousers as he did the same. I wanted to feel his warmth against me again as I opened the door, but I simply looked at him and smiled. He ducked his head and smiled that sad smile I’d come to recognise and walked away quickly. I closed the door slowly and sank to the floor.

Fuck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Brilliant, frantic sex and pathos.....love it x

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmmmmm you write well

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

" Brilliant, frantic sex and pathos.....love it x"

Thank you.

over a year ago

"Mmmmmm you write well "

Thank you.

By *uddleanstrokeMan
over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

sucks & teases her hard nipples more, she whispers ....

over a year ago

" sucks & teases her hard nipples more, she whispers ...."

That a request for a return visit from him?

Post new Message to Thread