Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time being fucked by a guy

Jump to newest

By *an_bury OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

So, I'm married but have a secret bi side. I've met a few guys and had lots of safe fun. Mostly oral and touching, but I have been fucked once.

A little while ago I was working away. I'd gone out and had a fair few drinks. I got back to the hotel feeling very horny. Soon I was chatting to a guy online who convinced me to meet. (Didn't take much in my d*unken horny state).

He came to my hotel. In the lift, he put his hand between my legs and had a good feel.

We got back to my room. He looked at me, then dropped to his knees. In seconds, my jeans and boxers were down. His mouth working my cock. It felt amazing. I was moaning with pleasure.

He said we should strip and lie down, which I did. He lay next to me, wanking my cock. I replied. My hand working his nice thick cock. He rolled on top of me. Sliding his cock under my balls between my legs. Mock fucking me. He then slid down and started sucking n licking my cock.

We played a bit more. At one point he pushed his dildo in to my mouth, making me suck it. It didn't take long to swap it for his cock.

After more mutual sucking, he asked me what I wanted to do. I replied "what do you want to do?". "I want to fuck you", he said.

I'd never had more than a couple of fingers but I immediately said yes. He told me to get on all 4s on the bed.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm nice start. I love sucking cock and being fucked

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Mmm a great start.

Looking forward to hearing more.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *an_bury OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I got on all fours. He stood at the end of the bed. I was nervous and asked him to go easy. Suddenly I felt his hard cock pressing against my hole. I pushed my arse back a bit and opened my legs.

He started easing his cock in slowly. It felt strange but exciting and hot! He pulled his tip out then pushed it in a bit more, making me moan. It felt amazing.

I was feeling naughty, dirty and also a bit submissive - having a guy take me this way. Feeling almost owned.

He kept this up. Pushing in a bit more each time.

Soon, I had my head and shoulders down in to the bed, my arse pushed up as he fucked my arse with his hard cock. He fucked me until we could take no more. He pulled out, lay on the bed and let me cum all over his face!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Very hot

over a year ago

More!

over a year ago

I've only been funked twice. The last time a few weeks ago. I was dressed in woods and he stroked my stockings as I bent over in front of him. Then he took a condom out of his pocket and put it on followed by some lube which he proceeded to smear around my ass. He was soon pressing his hard cock against my hole and gently pushing it in. It hurt at first but I soon relaxed and took his whole length. He funked me gently until he filled the condom . Then he patted my ass and thanked me before getting back on his bike .

over a year ago

"I've only been funked twice. The last time a few weeks ago. I was dressed in woods and he stroked my stockings as I bent over in front of him. Then he took a condom out of his pocket and put it on followed by some lube which he proceeded to smear around my ass. He was soon pressing his hard cock against my hole and gently pushing it in. It hurt at first but I soon relaxed and took his whole length. He funked me gently until he filled the condom . Then he patted my ass and thanked me before getting back on his bike ."
The unexpected fucks are always the best.....did he not suck on your lovely nipples?

over a year ago

wow great story! I remember my first time being fucked by a guy and I loved it, need to try hook up with someone again soon

Post new Message to Thread