Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bar chat up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I like seeing my innocent flirty wife chatted up. She firmly believes a guy chatting her up isn't doing it because he fancies her as she wouldn't believe for one moment that anyone would as she'll be 50 this weekend.

I'm taking her away to York the first weekend of September. My fantasy is to see her chatted up in a bar or the hotel bar. The guy in his 30's tall chiseled hansom gregarious and confident is sweeping her off her feet and time goes by and we're all getting on great. He's touching her in subtle ways and I can see she's comfortably enjoying the attention and those certain natural bodily feelings are rising to take over from the common sensibility prim head conversation. There's a moment where she realises where she wants it to go next... "Honey, can we take him back to our room please... ??"

So if your in York the weekend of the 2nd Sept... say hi... and let's make something happen to write about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hotel booked. Looking forward to seeing her get chatted up. She's such and innocent flirt. Anyone suggest any good bars to go to for her to get chatted up in?

Post new Message to Thread