Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's ex lovers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else love hearing about their wife's / partners previous sexual partners? When we first got together many years ago, i would get really jealous about if an ex was mentioned but recently I'm always thinking about it and I've been asking her to tell me in detail what she got up to etc. It's a huge turn on knowing what she used to get up to and hearing about it.

Anyone's partner told them a hot sexy story about a past lover that you wish to share?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Thats well horny love asking wen having sex wot a naughty girl she's been

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

I was very much like you and got jealous now I love it, it really turns me on

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love asking the wife about her past conquests. She does get a bit embarrassed but loosens up after a few glasses of wine

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love my fab lover telling me her stories of her adventures on here. It's great foreplay and makes us so randy

Reply privately

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

I love to know everything anyone want to PM me

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I love to hear about what Janine got upto before we met. She got up to some slutty stuff, fucking married men and blow jobs in car parks. Gets me so turned on even thinking about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am the same I love it when she tells me abt things she did with men and women anyone want to chat msg me

Reply privately

By *igyingazMan
over a year ago

workington

My wife use to go out with older guys before me and I only found out details of it in the last few years too

Reply privately

By *sianhotcple123Couple
over a year ago

sw18

I love to hear my wife stories but she was virgin when we got married so she use to tell me just flirting with boys what they think about her figure and one kissing story mmm love that it's turns me so on

Reply privately

By *opjock69Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Love hearing all about what she used to get up to when she had her own personal "mate with benefits" still get turned on by it now.

Reply privately

By *uncouplex78Couple
over a year ago

stockwood, bristol

It's such a turn on!

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great thread love to hear some stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife had a few fuck buddy's before we met and they used to contact her when we started going out...used to annoy me but if it happened now i wouldn't mind as i get hard at the thought

Reply privately

By *eno_2004Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Can always play her ex in a little role okay if that suits ?! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love hearing how my gf got Fucked by her ex hubby on their wedding night. Gets me rock hard

Reply privately

By *uncouplex78Couple
over a year ago

stockwood, bristol

Love hearing how her ex was a bit boring but had a huge cock so she stayed with him for that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shortly after we got marriied while having a bottle of wine one sat night she let slip that she had got wry close to the cook where she worked before we got married and I wanted to know more. But she claimed up so a few weeks later when she had had a few drinks I asked her what went on. It turned out they had been kissing in the toliets and he had got his cock out and rubbed it over her pussy with her nicks still on. Just to let you know she was a virgin at the time he had fingered her a couple of times but that was it. Any way back to what went on. She loved what he was doing and pulled her mocks to the side and he rubbed his cock over the opening to her pussy. I ask if he fucked her she said no as some one came calling her to help do a job so she had to go I ask if that was it and she said no and ask why then she realised I was very turned on. She had another glass of wine and I ask what happen. It turns out she told him her mum and step dad where away and she was alone at home. She went home after work and was having a coffee when there was a ring at the door and standing there was the cook she said she did not expect him to turn up but showed him in. They sat down and started to chat when he let over and started to kiss her then they started to take each other's clothes of till they where naked. She said some how she finished laying on the floor with him on top of her kissing and rubbing his cock just above her pussy she said she had her legs closed but was enjoying the feeling that much that she started to open her legs and soon he was between her legs rubbing the top of his cock up the lips of her pussy I asked her did she push her self up against his cock and she said no as she didn't really know what was going to happen. After a few mins of this she said he very gently pushed his cock against her and she felt the tip push in a little I ask how far he went in and she said only the tip went in then she panicked because she was not on the pill and they had no condoms she she askedh to stop. They got up and sat down ad a glass of wine and a cuddle then he asked her to wank him which she had never done before but did it and e shot his cum all over her legs and tummy. He got dressed and she went to have a shower when she came down he said he had to go and would she her at work the next day. Acing told me all this I was so turned on when we went to bed while I was on top of her I asked her how deep he went in to her while pushing y cock in to her now very wet pussy getting her to tell me to stop when I was in the same as him she said stop and said just like that on that occasion which turned out to be only the tip of my cock. While talking about it she said you love this don't you and your very turned on I said yes and shot my load whitch didn't help as she had not had a good fucking. When I got ff her and lay next to her and cuddle her I asked what she meant by on that occasion she said doesn't matter and rolled over and went to sleep. The following weekend we went out and had a few drinks. Went to the toilet and when I came back some guy was talking to her he left as I got to the table. We finished ore drinks and went home where I poured her another drink and sat down. I asked her who the guy was she was talking to and it turned out to be the cook she ad been telling me about the week before. I said what did he want she sad he was saying hello and what was I up to did I want a drink he didn't know I was married but said if I wanted to meet for a drink to let him know so I said are you and she said probably not. Started to ask her what else they had done and she opened up saying they had talked at work the next day after he had been round and he ad asked her if she enjoy her self. She said she had and her mum and step dad are way for the next few days and left it at that. She told me she have wanted him to call again but didn't know if he would. She went home after work and the same thing happened he called round with a bottle of wine. This time they ad a glass and chatted for a while.she thought he was only there to chat as nothing was happing they had another glass of wine when suddenly he lent over and started to kiss her. She said it was like a firework going off and they just ripped each other's clothes off and stayed rolling round the floor rubbing up to each other she said her pussy was throbbing and she just wanted him to rub his cock against her pussy so she rolled on to her back opened her legs and pulled him on to her. She said he started to suck to nipples and push his cock over her pussy. I asked her if they had any condoms she said no but she didn't care as she was so turn on I asked her what happened and she said he slowly pushed his cock n a little and she looks bed it I said did to ask him to stop she said no as e was kissing her at the time and couldn't Speke but she didn't want him to stop I asked what happened and she said he pulled out then pushed back in a little deeper and he did this 4 or 5 times till he was all the way in I asked her did he stop and she said no he slowly got faster and then suddenly he pulled out and shot his cum all over her. I've told many times since how much I love her and what happened but she won't talk about it any more. For all of you that will question this I can tell you straight this is all true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's more to this as lots happened for a few years after when I have time I'll tell.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tried to get her to talk about what she had told me for a few weeks but she just claimed up. Then one Saturday we went to the shops and went in to the sex shop and had a good look round there where dads and games I noticed she was looking at a game for 2 to 4 people to play where you started fully clothed and had to do forfeits to some one else in the game r take off an item of clothing said do you fancy playing that and she said yes. She also was looking at dvds where couples where swapping and I ask her if she fancied that she said I'd like to watch the DVD so we got the game and DVD got a take away and some drink and headed home. We had our food and a drink while I looked at the game I notice that some of the forfeits where questions and some where sex acts you had to do on other people I decided this was a good time to see if she would spill any more to me about her cook friend. She put the DVD on and we started to play the game and watch the DVD. After a few goes my turn came ad I had to lick her pussy. As I started I ask her if the cook had done this to her and she said yes on the third time he ccame come round to the house I said I would love to have see that she didn't say any thing but thrusted her pussy in to my face a few mins later on the DVD a couple are at a friends house and they start to play with each other one of the husbands is watching and saying how much he would love to see his wife fucked by the other husband. J my Mrs said is that what you want to see and I said I would love to see the cook fuck her she said why I and said because it turns me on I also said to her I would want it to be done the same way he ad fucked her the first time she said what with out a condom and I said yes your on the pill she said we will have to see and left it at that. We played the rest of the game and had some fantastic sex and went to bed. We played the game a few more times and I'd ask if she would like some one else to join in the game with us I could see her thinking but never answersed me. With me not getting very far with her and decided to ask her if she danced going to a swingers club to watch and if she felt happy have a play she said she would think about it so a few days later I showed her some pics of cupides in Manchester and said she only had to watch and not get involved unless she wanted to so she agreed to go but only on a quiet day when there would not be to many people there. Made a few inquiries and found a day that would suit her told her and she said she would boom day off. Got more work to do now will tell rest later.

Reply privately

By *azKayeMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

My wife's exhusband started her swinging, love her telling me details of their encounters with other men. She was only married a few years when he brought his boss round to fuck her. She has lost count of the number of cocks she had over the years. Her ex still keeps in contact and I send him the odd photo of her getting fucked.this pleases him but she would nt go with him again .

Reply privately

By *enuine and hornyMan
over a year ago

gwynedd

op, I couldn't agree more I was exactly the same , and when she told me she had a huge bbc , omg x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got no stories left. Hubby loves that...

Reply privately

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

My hubby love me telling him how naughty I was on business trips & occasionall bar pick-ups

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now bar pick ups is a fantasy that we will achieve soon.

Reply privately

By *ealgentMan
over a year ago

Penistone near Barnsley

I love hearing about what my Mrs got up to without me. We got into swinging and I've been lucky enough to see her getting fucked many times but it's the stuff I haven't seen that turns me on the most.

I eventually got her to tell me about what she did before she met me when she was a virgin. She had a boyfriend and used to go to her friends house when her parents are out. Her friend would go upstairs leaving my Mrs and her boyfriend on the settee. They kissed and she allowed him to get her tits out of her bra. She would feel his hard cock through his jeans and rub it gently. On one occasion he got his cock out and she said it was hard and very wet. She is not sure if he had cum or not. She said she was too frightened of getting pregnant to go any further.

Reply privately

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

We both love this.

Reply privately

By *ealgentMan
over a year ago

Penistone near Barnsley

When we were newly married she went out with her friends from work. When she came home I was already asleep in bed but she got undressed and got in bed, waking me up by kissing me and climbing on top. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was soon shagging me like mad.

Years later I asked her about it. She said she had just been dancing with one of the young lads from work and got turned on. Over a long period I kept asking about it and each time she reluctantly told me a bit more. At first she said the had been dancing a slow smoochy dance. Another time she said they had been kissing as they danced. Another time she said she had felt at the front of his trousers and gently rubbed his hard cock. That's as much as she will tell me but I would love to hear that she had gone all the way with him.

Reply privately

By *atwickGuy1Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

"Does anyone else love hearing about their wife's / partners previous sexual partners? When we first got together many years ago, i would get really jealous about if an ex was mentioned but recently I'm always thinking about it and I've been asking her to tell me in detail what she got up to etc. It's a huge turn on knowing what she used to get up to and hearing about it.

Anyone's partner told them a hot sexy story about a past lover that you wish to share? "

Thinking of how her tight little pussy has been used previously turns even me on, must send you wild!

Reply privately

By *ealgentMan
over a year ago

Penistone near Barnsley

When we had been swinging for a couple of years, another site we used organised a social at La Chambre in Sheffield. It was a schoolgirl night and she wanted to go. I couldn't go due to work commitments and it was near to where I worked so was too risky. I suggested she went with a guy we had been Skyping with on cam but had never met.

Long story short, she arranged a hotel and met him on her own. They played in the hotel then she got dressed in her schoolgirl outfit and they went to the club. They played all night and got naked in the play rooms and Jacuzzi. Eventually getting back to the hotel about 3am. I finished work and joined them for more fun.

It was a great night but I've had many a wank since hearing all the details from my mrs and also Skype wanks with the guy and hearing his version of the night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love hearing about what other people have gotten up to, but my mrs wont talk about sex, and if any of her friends bring it up or start talking about it, she shoots them down and changes the subject.

Inside my head i'm screaming - just shut the fuck up and let them tell the story !

I'm very voyeuristic and anything that gives an insight is such a turn on to me.

One of her friends flirts like mad, really filthy stuff, but only when the mrs is out of earshot. She's not interested in trying to pull me, she just loves the filthy banter. The fact it's all cloak and dagger stuff gives her a bit of a thrill though. (And me)

Reply privately

By *oinfc188Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Did she tell you who was the best fuck? Now that's a turnon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really love this..I need to know every detail

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love nothing better than hearing my other half tell me about the thick cocks she has had before we met , getting fucked in cars after the pub by a regular guy she used to meet for her big cock craving ,she even met him at work in his office one evening, and another she used to fuck in the woods during the day ,she has pointed these guys out to me at times , very much a turn on as we fuck and sometimes she describes the events and cocks in detail .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I still think about my exes, , and the fantasy they had

Reply privately

By *ealgentMan
over a year ago

Penistone near Barnsley

On another occasion we invited a guy from the web site back to ours for some mmf fun. The date clashed with a retirement do I needed to go to and to make matters worse he was a bit late turning up. We got straight into it and were soon all naked and having fun. After we had both cum I wanted to get to the do so we arranged for my Mrs to drop me off in Sheffield and she would then meet the guy at his hotel.

That's what we did and after a few hours in the pub I rang my Mrs and said "what are you up to?"

"What do you think" she said.

It turned out she was on top with his cock inside her when she answered the phone. I was feeling really horny by the time she picked me up from Sheffield and I had my cock out in the car on the way home as she told me what she had been doing. We had a fantastic shag when we got home as she gave me all the details. I couldn't believe what a dirty cow she had been - fantastic!

Reply privately

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

I love it when my wife tells me about her ex's or when she's played away. Turns us both on, the more detail she tells me the better our sex

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Love this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love hearing my wife's stories of past fun, she was a girl in her time some things are so fucking horny.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Wife told me one of her ex's fucked her four times in one night and gave her a good seeing to in the morning again, really had me going as I fucked her, massive turn on for me hearing how he fucked her, this was when she was 18 and noes shes 54 and still loves getting the cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love hearing about what the Mrs got up to with her exs and buddys. She loves telling me too

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Anyone else love this?

Reply privately

By *adbod2015Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Brilliant thread, does anyone else have stories they want to share? Or inbox me?

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Come on folks keep the stories coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love to hear what J got up to really turns mr on

Reply privately

By *onlisCouple
over a year ago

gateshead

love hearing what Lisa got upto before we meet always leads to horny sessionsession.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes hubby still loves hearing about the guys I knew before him, even though I have told him many times. He likes to know every little detail, as far as I can remember, especially what I did my first time. He still gets horny when I tell him.

Reply privately

By *ates1eMan
over a year ago

clapham

I love hearing everything, my ex told me so much it was amazing, I used to wank as she told me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we were newly married she went out with her friends from work. When she came home I was already asleep in bed but she got undressed and got in bed, waking me up by kissing me and climbing on top. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was soon shagging me like mad.

Years later I asked her about it. She said she had just been dancing with one of the young lads from work and got turned on. Over a long period I kept asking about it and each time she reluctantly told me a bit more. At first she said the had been dancing a slow smoochy dance. Another time she said they had been kissing as they danced. Another time she said she had felt at the front of his trousers and gently rubbed his hard cock. That's as much as she will tell me but I would love to hear that she had gone all the way with him."

this happened to me, my girl had scratches on her ass and told me she owed me a free pass, we had a row and she swore nothing happened, wish it did

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we had been swinging for a couple of years, another site we used organised a social at La Chambre in Sheffield. It was a schoolgirl night and she wanted to go. I couldn't go due to work commitments and it was near to where I worked so was too risky. I suggested she went with a guy we had been Skyping with on cam but had never met.

Long story short, she arranged a hotel and met him on her own. They played in the hotel then she got dressed in her schoolgirl outfit and they went to the club. They played all night and got naked in the play rooms and Jacuzzi. Eventually getting back to the hotel about 3am. I finished work and joined them for more fun.

It was a great night but I've had many a wank since hearing all the details from my mrs and also Skype wanks with the guy and hearing his version of the night."

awesome,would love that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we had been swinging for a couple of years, another site we used organised a social at La Chambre in Sheffield. It was a schoolgirl night and she wanted to go. I couldn't go due to work commitments and it was near to where I worked so was too risky. I suggested she went with a guy we had been Skyping with on cam but had never met.

It was a great night but I've had many a wank since hearing all the details from my mrs and also Skype wanks with the guy and hearing his version of the night.awesome,would love that"

Me too

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I am feeling really naughty I tell hubby about one of my ex boyfriends who has a really thick cock. Always makes him wild with excitement. Gets me going as well

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"When I am feeling really naughty I tell hubby about one of my ex boyfriends who has a really thick cock. Always makes him wild with excitement. Gets me going as well"

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Let's get this thread up and running again with horny experiences

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does anyone else love hearing about their wife's / partners previous sexual partners? When we first got together many years ago, i would get really jealous about if an ex was mentioned but recently I'm always thinking about it and I've been asking her to tell me in detail what she got up to etc. It's a huge turn on knowing what she used to get up to and hearing about it.

Anyone's partner told them a hot sexy story about a past lover that you wish to share? "

I never got jealous about hearing about past lovers, encounters. Quite the opposite. I sometimes like to hear her recount the stories when we're having sex!

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I love it when the mrs tells me about her ex and lucky enough about her girls week away and fucking a couple of guys last year

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I love it when the mrs tells me about her ex and lucky enough about her girls week away and fucking a couple of guys last year"

Tell us more

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"I love it when the mrs tells me about her ex and lucky enough about her girls week away and fucking a couple of guys last year

Tell us more "

She met two guys while clubbing when dancing then slow stuff came on and danced felt his cock on the dance floor big and getting hard so dirty talk started which ended up with her going to his room which he was sharing.

Dirty talk ended up with a threesome and with on being close to 9inchs which she took deep in her pussy while sucking the other.

They fucked her for ages finally cumming over her tits.

She loved it and tells me more about it most times when we fuck I always cum in her pussy when telling me.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I love it when the mrs tells me about her ex and lucky enough about her girls week away and fucking a couple of guys last year

Tell us more

She met two guys while clubbing when dancing then slow stuff came on and danced felt his cock on the dance floor big and getting hard so dirty talk started which ended up with her going to his room which he was sharing.

Dirty talk ended up with a threesome and with on being close to 9inchs which she took deep in her pussy while sucking the other.

She loved it and tells me more about it most times when we fuck I always cum in her pussy when telling me. "

Such a turn on

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Tell us more

She loved it and tells me more about it most times when we fuck I always cum in her pussy when telling me.

Such a turn on "

It never gets dull. Just need to convince her for me to be there next time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really love this..I need to know every detail"

Reply privately

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Wife confessed to cuckolding her first husband when she was only married a few weeks with a guy she was working with. He was in his 40s she was 21,she met him in the pub one night as her hubby was working nights after a few drinks she brought him back to her place, he was very experienced lover and gave her a good fucking creaming her newly married pussey. She still talks about him and it makes her horney.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A huge turn on...I ask her to tell in details xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

My girlfriend told me that she dated to 2 very well hung gents in the past. She described them as being very long and thick.

I got so turned on thinking about them fucking her...She said they could hardly get inside her..they were so massive.

Reply privately

By *assionatelovers87Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Love hearing about when she's been fucked my two guys before

Reply privately

By *izaandstuCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

I would love liza telling me what she did i think she finds it a huge turn on but feels a bit arkward when we have talked about each others ex,s its made us horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love hearing about others they have had while fucking nothing gets me harder

Reply privately

By *layawaydaysMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"A huge turn on...I ask her to tell in details xxx"

Exactly this

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is so hot ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I loved licking my ex while she was messaging others online and I really love it if I could taste them inside her too

Reply privately

By *erbys_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Derby

I recently found that that Mrs D had fucked a Male “friend” twice before we got together. I’d often wondered if It had happened between them. I wanted to know all the details...massive turn on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had an ex that would tell me all about her ex lovers as we fucked or both wanked, made us both cum so hard

Reply privately

By *vslut bitchboiTV/TS
over a year ago

newport

Im afraid these posts about wives sex experiences before marriage are far too boring for a site like this.

I have been cuckolded while being married to both my wives. Many many times. Sometimes allowed to watch sometimes being told details while licking the other guys cum out of her.

I realised I couldnt satify my wimen n encouraged them to fuck hung bulls instead. At first I was jealous but then got huge kick from the humiliation.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this thread still got more to tell when I have time.

Reply privately

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Yes my ex wife would tell me about them all

Reply privately

By *ocky82Man
over a year ago

Watford

I love this had an ex who used to do it it was so horny I loved it and she loved it ! My wife now says no !! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes agree. Love hearing her story’s.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Love reading these stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the reason why we're here! Misses disclosed that she had an affair with a female lecturer at Uni! When she told me I couldn't believe my luck! Hence we're here now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine told me all about an orgy she had with an ex was so sexy x wanna hear it? Message me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot as fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this

Reply privately

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Wife told me she used to swing and goto sex parties with her ex but he lost interest in it all hence we are together and also on here. Happy days

Reply privately

By *en.....emMan
over a year ago

West mids

luv hearing about Wat guys have done to my wife..been dirty girl

Reply privately

By *ates1eMan
over a year ago

clapham

Found out that my Mrs went to a ladies night with strippers and took one home

Reply privately

By *oyo2Man
over a year ago

nottingham

wife got married young and didn't really know much about sex,then she had an affair with a guy who taught her everything,we role play this often ,very horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a huge turn on for me too! We talk about past lovers and sexploits all the time! There’s this one guy who I love hearing about, he was quite Dom and she cums so hard when we talk about him, I’d love to track him down and watch!

Yes truly agree ex sex stories are hot!

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Bump

Reply privately

By *lasgowpair76Couple
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Wife doesn't have many stories from before as she only had one ex bf before me. She did have a few plays before him but just touching and no full sex. She does tell me one story I love. An older guy who was on leave from the forces fingered her whilst she was lying on her friends bed. We talk about that a lot whilst fucking, she needs a few drinks in her before she talks about her past though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love this also

Reply privately

By *un times in stockingsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

I listen to my wife's stories from her past and love it but got to get her in the mood to do so used to make me jealous but not any more just makes me cum harder

Reply privately

over a year ago

My own missus admitted in bed she was fantasising about her ex as he had been in touch through work and it got a bit flirty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I fucked her she admitted that she was thinking of his cock. The sex was wild that night between us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A few weeks later she said she ended up at a party in his...

Reply privately

By *un times in stockingsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

Some of the best sex we have is when she thinks of a past boy friends when we have sex i love hearing all the details

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/18 00:32:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love hearing about my girlfriends ex lovers. How big their cocks were . How well ghey fucked her. Where they did it.

Reply privately

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Do women like hearing about their partners previous exploits....

Reply privately

By *parks2020Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Love listening to her tales of her ex s

Reply privately

By *izaandstuCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

Liza finds this horny but is too shy to tell me. we both know it makes us horny talking about it to each other. i think she wants to tell me but gets a bit awkward

Reply privately

over a year ago

We still chat about wife's past play mates.Both of us get very horny .

Reply privately

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

every sunday morning we relive k role play meets .while she licks sucks wanks my cock .confessing what a tramp whore she is.

Reply privately

By *rown Eyed SubWoman
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

my ex hus couldn't handle me talking to an ex bf never mind how they fkd me!! interesting alot of guys like this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love to hear about missus past

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing isn't it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always ask about my g/fs past dirtyness. She once shagged her ex's mate in the kitchen while he was upstairs d*unk. His mother was also sleeping the night aswell. She kept getting off with him in the back garden at a barbeque and then when people went to bed shagged him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love watching my wife with another guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mel once went to a ladies night and came home and said it was boring, she forgot she had two Polaroid’s down stairs one of her having both tits sucked by two strippers and one of her holding a huge cock next to her face hahaha

Reply privately

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"every sunday morning we relive k role play meets .while she licks sucks wanks my cock .confessing what a tramp whore she is."
hapening right now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really enjoy when my wife talks me through what she got up too with her ex's. She was exciting when younger. . .wet t-shirt, girls, 3sums, played in a bar, beach and with black guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gotta admit it turns me on hearing about my partners ex as he has a huge cock the biggest ever but I'm good I'd does turn me right on

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew my Mrs first boy friend and one night after a few drinks I asked her how much she had enjoyed sex with him and she said in the 2yrs they where together he never tried any thing with her even so she was desperate to have him grab her. He then out of the blue finished with her. I said I was surprised then asked her about the bloke she was seeing when I meant up with again after a few yrs and she after a few more drinks went on to tell me how he couldn’t get in to her knickers fast enough and how he rubbed his cock all over her pussy and her in the end pulling him down on to her till the tip of his cock started to push in to her Pusey I said what with out a condom and she said at the time she just wanted to feel his cock in her. I asked did he fuck you properly and cum she said no not that time but a few days later he fucked her and cum in her. I shot my load when she told me this and I still get turned on now by it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find it very horny hearing and imaginging what they used to get up too!

Reply privately

By *sianhotcple123Couple
over a year ago

sw18

Love to hear about Mrs past she never fucked with someone but did some flirting kissing even that makes me so horny when she tells me how the boys gossip on her figure mmmm

Reply privately

By *un couple 2Couple
over a year ago

Tynemouth.

I arranged for a friend of mine to come round to see Sam one day when I was at work. Loved her telling me everything they did. They were in bed almost two hours. He fucked her in all different position. Her even suggesting what position. She sucked him off he licked her out. Even watching her getting dressed ready for his visit was such a turn on.I could see she was feeling horny as she was putting her make up etc on. She looked a bit of a slit. Wearing the shortest mini skirt she has. She would never wear that outdoors. Black stocking 5 inch heels a white crop top without a bra her nIpples visibly erect. Sam said she really enjoyed having him around on her own. Mark says it was the best of fucking he has ever had from her and her had been fucking her for over ten years. He said she really let herself go that morning. Especially with her passionate kissing.mark says he couldn't get enough of her.

Reply privately

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS
over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

One lucky lady

Reply privately

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

When the wife is really horny she always asks want to hear a story. She then proceeds to tell me about who she has fucked. She knows I love hearing about it. I could shag her all night when she is talking. For so reason I love hearing every little detail.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex was away on a training course a fucked a guy while she was there... I of course went mental and took a long time to get over it.... Now however I use it as want material... Especially knowing he fucked her arse one night and came on her face

Reply privately

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"My ex was away on a training course a fucked a guy while she was there... I of course went mental and took a long time to get over it.... Now however I use it as want material... Especially knowing he fucked her arse one night and came on her face "

Thats quite a journey

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My ex was away on a training course a fucked a guy while she was there... I of course went mental and took a long time to get over it.... Now however I use it as want material... Especially knowing he fucked her arse one night and came on her face

Thats quite a journey "

time heals all wounds I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've always loved this with past partners. Always a turn on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

My missus never too keen to discuss it but said once one time she was d*unk and shagged a guy in an alleyway, this gets me extremely hard, having a wank now infact!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else like this?

Reply privately

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Love hearing my wife’s sexual encounters before we met

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"Love hearing my wife’s sexual encounters before we met "

I’d love to hear them from when you’ve been together lol, also wouldn’t mind being part of them.

She’s gorgeous

Reply privately

By *en.....emMan
over a year ago

West mids

wife luvs telling me in detail as we fuck

Reply privately

By *ot thai wifeCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

My wife only tells me about her previous lovers when she's had a few too many drinks she's told me about her first female lover who was a sexy French woman and the first black cock she had who was an American sailor also the first time fucked a really big cock who she said came from London she told me is cock was as big as her forearm and how she had to take him to the chemist for some lubricant so she could get it inside her

Reply privately

By *p for fun 250172Couple
over a year ago

hull

Reply privately

By *onlisCouple
over a year ago

gateshead

Love hearing about lisa previous fuckings makes some filthy sex she been a very naughty girl lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the detail missus goes into

Reply privately

By *izaandstuCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

We both talked about how much it turns us both on its just finding the nerves for her to start telling me. she has said she finds it a turn on and knows i get turned on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love hearing about her previous partners fucking her, real turn on hearing how and where she got filled

Reply privately

over a year ago

My young ex was a total whore n I loved it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its my fantasy to see my wife fucked by another man and we do role play about it, and she tells me about her first time she got fucked and also about her other ex boyfriends and while fucking she often calls me by there names

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it.. esp when she tells me they had bigger cocks and fucked her better

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Id like to see Tracey with another man. Would be a real turn on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

love hearing about the wife's ex's especially her first time with a woman when she was seduced by a friend of a friend

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/18 20:40:16]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mel has told me a few things from her past;

Fucked her ex husbands mate (well two on different times), after she found out he was cheating

Fucked an ex work colleague in the stockroom at B&Q

After finding out about ex husbands affair had one herself for two years with an elder guy who had a huge dick and used to make her take it all down her throat and once had her with his mate in a stable with another lad watching

Fucked a lad 15 years younger than her on a girls holiday, completely denied it to her mates and then he handed her back her underwear next to the pool the next day in front of everybody lol

All this was before we even met and went swinging!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs Naughty told me about how wild she was before we married - but only years later. I loved it. How she'd been shared and enjoyed threesomes on nights out... and one time she covered up a lovebite on her tit when we were first dating. It drove me wild with horny delight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs Naughty told me about how wild she was before we married - but only years later. I loved it. How she'd been shared and enjoyed threesomes on nights out... and one time she covered up a lovebite on her tit when we were first dating. It drove me wild with horny delight."

Sounds sexy, love the stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs Naughty told me about how wild she was before we married - but only years later. I loved it. How she'd been shared and enjoyed threesomes on nights out... and one time she covered up a lovebite on her tit when we were first dating. It drove me wild with horny delight.

Sounds sexy, love the stories "

Mrs Naughty loved to dance with ex-boyfriends if we were out and bumped into them. Would snog and say it just felt right in the moment. Called herself the horny Dancing Queen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/18 00:22:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm I often fantasies about my gfs ex n me dvp'ing her. Both our cocks, new and old lovers ramming and thrusting our big bulging cocks in to her. She would be in extacy as we both rut up inside her, trying to be the one who can get deepest n force an orgasm from her. Then as we both sink inside her to the hilts of our cocks, our pulsating balls pressed against each other, we unload together n fill her with a big hot fat load of mixed lover spunk, then allow ourselves to get soft inside her as our cum rests in her cunt. After which she gets dressed n goes about her day filled out with our cummy mix inside her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"every sunday morning we relive k role play meets .while she licks sucks wanks my cock .confessing what a tramp whore she is."

We do that, she tells me about what she has done and what she fantasies about... it’s such a turn on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else love this

Reply privately

By *izaandstuCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

I love her tellhng me i know about most of them but she still denys some evee though she knows i know about them like the one from the shop she used to work at and used to meet in the car she told me bits we both find it horny its just that she feels awkward telling me. its a turn on hearing her telling me the details about it herself. she knows i know about it but cant understand why she feels arkward telling me.

Reply privately

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Really enjoyed reading the stories here. Thanks everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love Reading these story's, my wife was a virgin wen I met her so doesn't have much of a sexusl history so has to be more fantasy chat, hoping to get her swinging but no luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always gets hubby going hearing about my past.

Reply privately

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I also love hearing about my ladies previous sexual encounters - they are a real turn on!

Reply privately

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

I love to hear about her what my wife used to get up to. Turns me on massively, the more detail she gives me the harder she makes my cock, the better she likes it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wife told me when she fucked her boyfriend's brother says not at the same time but I like to think it was??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm sounds good xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I absolutely love hearing about my wife’s past sex with previous partners, such a huge turn on

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it when my wife tells me about on of her ex’s that had a huge cock and how she used to ride him or be on all fours and him fuck her from behind. I know he was bigger than me and that turns me on even more knowing my wife has had bigger x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stacy tells me about her sexploits before me while we fuck. I know some of the guys she's shagged and sucked. Gets me shooting everytime

Reply privately

over a year ago

I once had a conversation with a guy who had fucked my ex wife. Apparently she had him take her dogging. He and a few other guys had used her for hours. He told me everything without knowing it was my then wife.

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I once had a conversation with a guy who had fucked my ex wife. Apparently she had him take her dogging. He and a few other guys had used her for hours. He told me everything without knowing it was my then wife. "

That sounds hot mate would love to hear all the details

Reply privately

over a year ago

We split up years ago for around a month I was so horny during this time I was popping over a woman’s house we know paula and I was fucking her day and night we got back together and I’m still fucking her love the Mrs watching me too paula is just so great takes whatever I give

Reply privately

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

How did I miss this until now!

Love it. I still get Scarlett to talk about past adventures when we play

Reply privately

By *tevesumMan
over a year ago

gravesend

Anyone let their go back to an ex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex girlfriend joined the army while we were together...while away on Bootcamp she fucked a guy on her second night there... He fucked her pussy then her ass and came all over her face. She skyped me in tears to tell me...I flipped....raging jealousy. She had two weeks left and begged me to let her stay. I agreed provided she stayed away from him...she swore she would....SHE DIDN'T...She fucked him again. And on another occasion she blew him in the bar with two squaddies watching her and wanking off.

It took me months get over it...now I cum every time I think of it

Reply privately

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Definitely. I had an ex who started asking about mine and then when I asked about hers she didn’t spare the details. Found it so hot and pretty sure she did too.

Reply privately

By *K DriverMan
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Im good friends with my ex and she pretty much tells me everything and even the guys she fuck lately so I told her that I was turned on by that...so we fucked each other and she tells me all about each guy she fucked..

Reply privately

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Guess she gets the best of both worlds!

Reply privately

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Any girlfriends / wives out there enjoy telling?

Reply privately

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Just love reading about other people's experiences

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was very much like you and got jealous now I love it, it really turns me on "

Reply privately

over a year ago

My gf loves telling me about guys that eye her up on the tube. She shows them a bit of leg and watches them get hard. She’s out tonight, so hopefully hear a few story once she gets in!

Reply privately