Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Neighbour in shower

Jump to newest

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

I live in a Block of flats next to another block and the other monthsI was in my bathroom and my top window was open and I looked through it I seen the woman in the other block in her shower I could only see her top half and she got a great pair of tits with the biggest nipples I've ever seen and I get so horny watch her soap her big breasts. As I wank my hard cuck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

She is a big girl and lives alone and we do chat in passing but I love to go round and help her wash them big Beautiful breasts of hers and I think she knows I watch her

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Drop it in conversation on day. You never know she might ask you to wash them.

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Seen her outside in Carpark chatted for a bit and she said I've got to go and jump in shower she's got a wedding to go so I said have a good day and enjoy your shower and I got to my flat and opened my window and she and already opened hers and all ready in the shower soapin the big beautiful breasts Of hers I got my cuck out and started wanking as it was such a turn on watching her wash them big nipples of hers as the water flowed over her body

By *cissorhands124Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

Wanking your cuck! What is your cuck?

By *ensualguy70TV/TS
over a year ago

Renfrew

You must get to know her more

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Yes think am going to have 2 as she been in the flat about a year but only been seeing more of her in the last 3 or 4 weeks

By *ensualguy70TV/TS
over a year ago

Renfrew

Or repay her the favour by maybe walking around your flat naked with light on at night

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

The flats or side by side as it's only the bathroom window and kitchen window facing each other and I do walk round the kitchen naked hoping she'd see me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rduncarnosMan
over a year ago

stoke on trent

had an older woman living in the flats across the road from me,always looking throught her window so decided 1 day tilt the blinds partialy n chill in the birthday suit,next day she had some nets put up so i couldnt see her but every night without fail they would be twitchin so i got naked but moved out before had chance give her a friendly wave

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Saturday nite as I was walking home from pub and as I got near The entrance to my flats I seen somebody standing outside the entrance to the flats next door and as I got closer it was the young lady I had been watching in the shower. I think she about 40 and a big girl covered in tattoos And i would say size 22 to 24. She was having a cigarette and she was wearing trousers and a blouse on and her breasts looks so big in the blouse and as I got closer I said hi and she said Hello and have u had a good night and I said have you and she said it could've been better anyway we chatting for a while about this and that

By *oc-robMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

And .... Tell us more

over a year ago

Did you get invited in

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

As we were chatting it start to rain and she said have you got any drinks in I said I got some wine if you fancy a drink she said go get it and come up to mine and I said okay I'll not be long. When and got to hers she had got changed as she was in her long dressing gown as she opened the door to me. She poured the wine and we both sat on the settee together chatting for a while and as I keep looking over at her the dressing gown and opened up a bit as I could see a lot of her legs and it was open a bit at the top and I could see some of the breast and we was talking about tattoos as I got loads to and I had taken my top off to show her what I got on my back and and see shown me the tattoo she got on their legs and see turned round and load a dressing down to the bottom of the waist and show me the big peace she got on her back

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *udeboy65 OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

She lifted her dressing gown back up as you turn round to face me and I got a good look at her big breasts and she seen me looking and she said do you like what you see and I said yes by now my cock was hard in my jeans and she looked at me and said did you like watching me in the shower you dirty pervert. I went red with embarrassment as I didn't not know she knew I've been watching her and she said it's okay it turns me on knowing you was watching me and probably wanking over me. I said I was as I love her big breasts and that she's got the biggest nipples I had ever seen. She opened her dressing gown and said hear have a better look and her nipples were stood out like bullets. I said can I feel them hard nipples please and she said of course you can and I will on my hand over her big nipples and playing with them with my fingers twisting your nipples making her moan with pleasure so I moved over and started sucking on one of for her big hard nipples and I move my other hand down between her legs she and got no panties on and a hairy pussy as I run my fingers Up and down her lips and around her clit and then put a finger deep inside she was soaking wet as she give a loud moan as she cum on my fingers

over a year ago

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago