Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

MY EROTIC PEDICURE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Again a true story. Only the names have been changed. This was May 2015.

When we are on holiday I always go for a manicure and pedicure. Last time, I went to a little place off the main street that seemed a bit more hippyish than usual. They said I could have an appointment straight away. There were two girls there and I was assigned to Rachel. It was hot so I was only wearing a thin strappy top in white and a mid blue mini-skirt and sandals. Oh, and leggings and an ankle chain. I wore leggings so I wouldn’t feel uncomfortable and self-conscious while having the pedicure. Rachel said they always gave a complementary leg massage with the pedicure and asked if I would like one. I said yes but wondered what she might think and immediately felt very self-conscious. She asked me to remove my leggings and I did my best without flashing my knickers. My mini-skirt was indeed mini. I sat down in the comfy chair and she knelt before me and raised my right leg to start the massage. It was then that she noticed that my legs were unshaven. She uttered something inaudible (but probably “OMG”) and put the oil on her hand as she began to run her hand up and down my calf. i could see the dark hairs sticking to my skin and knew she could feel their texture while staring at my hairiness. It turned me on quite unexpectedly. This was probably because it felt nice and because I felt exposed and a little dirty. The other girl came over and asked if the massage was nice before she also saw the dark hairs down my leg. “Goodness” she said before correcting herself by saying "Rachel’s good at massage”. Rachel swapped her attention to my left leg. She looked up, and saw Rachel glancing at my breasts which were braless and loose in my top. I realised then that my nipples had gone erect and that she could see them in plain view. I went red with embarrassment.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This sounds like it could be good, cant wait for more details mmm

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

great - more plz

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

over a year ago

“So it’s okay then, the massage?” Claire (the other girl) said, as she spotted my erect nipples and my red face. She was standing behind me but I could see her in the mirror of this more enclosed part of the salon. “You’re having a manicure aren’t you?” I replied affirmatively and Claire reached up for my hand and pulled my arm up to massage my hand and wrist. My embarrassment went up even further as she exposed my hairy armpit to Rachel. “ She began to massage my arm while holding it gently above me. It was lovely but I was worried about what they would think. They had seen I had gone bright red. Claire (who was the owner I think) put further intense pressure on me “Different to see a natural woman for a change. It's not often we get natural women in here. Normally they come in for a wax.” “Yes” I replied “I hope you don’t mind”. “No not at all. We just try to ensure that our services are top notch for all our clients and we want you to enjoy your massage.”

With that, Claire continued with arm massage edging further to my armpit until her fingers reached my damp black hairs. I looked at her doing it and I knew that she knew that, as well as being self-conscious, I was aroused.

over a year ago

Oooooh nice x

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please great start

over a year ago

Speaking to Rachel, she said that they had better start the pedicure and that meanwhile she would close the salon for lunch. It was Spain after all. Rachel stopped massaging my leg and I noticed how the oils had spread the hairs making them even more dark and noticeable than ever. Claire returned as Rachel moved my leg up by bending my knee and placing my foot directly in front of her. My skirt had ridden up. Perhaps she knew this would happen. I knew that my panties and my pubes were on show. I could see them in the mirror. It was made worse (or better given my state of arousal) by the fact that I had elected that day to wear only a string which barely covered my mound and labia. And my pubes were fully on show. Even though I was embarrassed, it excited me knowing that they could see I was really hairy.

“Are you comfortable like that? You don’t mind?” Said Claire from behind me, knowing that I knew I was exposing myself. I had to breathe in but I still caught my breath. “Yes” I replied as she returned to massaging my arm steadily getting further down as she touched my armpit and then down the side of my torso. She was so close to my breast. She said nothing more but, with my implicit compliance, she began to touch the side of my breast and then my still erect nipple. “Is that okay? You have nice soft breasts”. I had my eyes closed and nodded. She took that as further endorsement and softly massaged my heavy boob in her hand gently moving across my nipple. It felt amazing having a girl at my feet preparing my feet while another touched my breasts. I knew I was wet and hoped it didn’t show. But Claire knew. She kneeled beside me and lifted my top slowly to expose my breasts. She moved towards me lifted up my boob and gently sucked on my areola and nipple. “Lovely” she said, mentioning that this rarely happened but that it seemed appropriate. We all giggled at that which seemed to break the ice. Claire pulled my top off completely and let my boobs hang down naturally. “lovely” she said again. “you have a lovely body. It's so different to have a hairy woman in here” as she lifted my skirt fully so that she could see the full extent of the hairiness between my legs.

By *eryopenmindedMan
over a year ago

Fife

Just had a wank at work reading this x

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm so horny

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Loving this, and love your pics you have been on my hotlist for ages x

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please great story

over a year ago

Rachel stopped her preparations and looked on as Claire slid her hand up my thigh into my pubic hair line and traced the hairs on my labia, one of which was visible outside to the panties because of the position of my legs. I gasped at the touch and the thought that I was being touched in a salon (albeit one that was now closed).

Rachel moved her hands up my legs pulling on the thick dark hairs as she did so, murmuring “she's so hairy; so much hair on her legs” to nobody in particular. Claire responded “yes she is and she likes it like that, don’t you?” “You like us seeing and touching your hairy body don’t you, Sarah?” she added, figuring out cleverly that I was an exhibitionist, as she slipped her finger under the material and into my pubes and onto my clitoris. I gasped again, looking at them beginning to enjoy my body. Claire was clearly the dominant one and moved Rachel out of the way and knelt in front of me opening my legs wider. “So nice and so very hairy” she said again and reached forward first with her hand up and down slowly over my lips before advancing forward towards me. She was looking me in the eyes and she moved her soft mouth to my pussy and gently began to run her tongue over my clit. “Mmmm” is all she said for a long while, rhythmically licking me while running her hand over my leg hairs feeling their coarse texture against my soft skin. I felt Rachel’s hand on my breast and as I opened my eyes I could see that she had lifted up her uniform and was masturbating next to me. I don’t know why but I was slightly shocked - perhaps because she looked so young and innocent. She can’t have been more than twenty. But she smiled at me and my facial contortions - God it was good - and she took my hand and placed it on her fanny. She was smooth and wet. As best I could at that angle and without stopping the excitement I was feeling myself due to Claire I began to feel her. In response she put her leg onto the base of the chair so I could get better access to her sex. It was glistening and perfect - two utterly straight outer and inner labia. She closed her eyes while still touching my tits.

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Loving this

over a year ago

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm keep going x

over a year ago

I was beginning to get on the verge of an orgasm. I could feel it welling up inside me. But Claire stopped. I wondered why. She got up and went to the back of the shop. Rachel was still touching my breast and, as I was still very horny, I moved my hand from her fanny to mine so I could touch myself. I couldn’t wait any longer. Rachel saw and began to follow suit - I think she liked to see me touching myself. Claire came back and went behind Rachel and unbuttoned her uniform so I could see her body. My fingers continued to work their magic on my sex as I looked on. She opened it, revealing her flat chest and a lovely single pierced nipple. No bra and no bra necessary. Having obviously done this before, Claire began to take over from Rachel feeling her clit with one hand and pulling on her nipple with the other. Rachel grunted and Claire said to me “Sarah, put your arm behind you so Rachel can see your armpit while I make her cum”. Rachel was going to cum at the same time as me. “Look at how hairy she is Rachel. Don’t you love it over her body?” Exhibitionism and being with two very kinky girls was too much for me and I came loudly. Rachel followed suit almost collapsing in a heap only just supported by Claire.

Claire came across to me and kissed me gently saying “that was sexy” and we all giggled. It felt a bit strange that Claire didn’t cum or show herself anyway. And I suspected she had nice big boobs but I expected that she and Rachel would re-live the moment later. The pedicure and manicure never did get done. And I really do need to go back there. But that's for another time.

Fun times in Spain!

over a year ago

Mmmm that was so sexy

over a year ago

Wonderful

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Omg ,brill xxx

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great story hope there's more to cum

By *uan KnightMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"I was beginning to get on the verge of an orgasm. I could feel it welling up inside me. But Claire stopped. I wondered why. She got up and went to the back of the shop. Rachel was still touching my breast and, as I was still very horny, I moved my hand from her fanny to mine so I could touch myself. I couldn’t wait any longer. Rachel saw and began to follow suit - I think she liked to see me touching myself. Claire came back and went behind Rachel and unbuttoned her uniform so I could see her body. My fingers continued to work their magic on my sex as I looked on. She opened it, revealing her flat chest and a lovely single pierced nipple. No bra and no bra necessary. Having obviously done this before, Claire began to take over from Rachel feeling her clit with one hand and pulling on her nipple with the other. Rachel grunted and Claire said to me “Sarah, put your arm behind you so Rachel can see your armpit while I make her cum”. Rachel was going to cum at the same time as me. “Look at how hairy she is Rachel. Don’t you love it over her body?” Exhibitionism and being with two very kinky girls was too much for me and I came loudly. Rachel followed suit almost collapsing in a heap only just supported by Claire.

Claire came across to me and kissed me gently saying “that was sexy” and we all giggled. It felt a bit strange that Claire didn’t cum or show herself anyway. And I suspected she had nice big boobs but I expected that she and Rachel would re-live the moment later. The pedicure and manicure never did get done. And I really do need to go back there. But that's for another time.

Fun times in Spain!"

over a year ago

Wow that was very hot

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Great story. Thanks

By *harlie_m123Man
over a year ago

burton

Truly wonderful story. I am just about to instruct my sub to read it immediately.

Thank you OP - wonderful.

Post new Message to Thread