Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

More than friends ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been a long hot balmy evening; it had been one of those long lazy summers. Alex was rushing home from her job in the estate agents; she had to be on time tonight. She had one more property to view tonight. It was not for a client though; it was the small house over looking over the river, with a small country garden. As soon as it had been placed on the market with her firm she knew that was the place for her. It was the house of her dreams, out in the countryside away from the noise and trouble in town. Her current flat was next to the local Kebab shop and was the venue for later night weekend brawls.

The house really a cottage was two hundred years old; it had a small but well kept kitchen garden. It was homely with a log burner for those cold nights. It had oak beams a tiny kitchen but she could live with that. The best thing was the views afforded from the cottage. I stood on a bend in above the slow flowing Conwy river. It would be a dream home for anyone; it was a dream for Alex.

It had come on the market at quite a reasonable price, Alex feared every time details were handed out to customers in case they should fall in love with it like she had. She had sought advice and now was in a position to put in an offer. Her only last stumbling block was the condition of the place. She had talked to David; he was a good friend of many years. They shared a happy plutonic friendship. David a builder by trade would give it a good looking over and give Alex his honest opinion.

“ Tell me if its worth the risk, it will take me to my limits at the bank” she asked him “ be brutal and honest, I don’t want to buy a place that breaks me”

This was a tough ask for David, he knew how much she loved the cottage, she had talked about nothing else in the past few weeks. He cared deeply for his friend, maybe more than he had ever told her or would ever tell her. He had watched her slip from one relationship to another some good some bad. In all this time David had been a constant person in her life. He would always pick up the pieces after a bad separation and listen to her as she had talked in raptures about her latest bloke. She did not know that some time this could cut him to the quick.

David had, had a few girl friends and was now in quite a steady relationship. He loved his partner and enjoyed his life, but Alex was always some where in the back of his mind.

They met in a local coffee bar; David thought it was probably to early in the day for a pub and he knew a pint in this weather would have him asleep in minutes. Alex bounded into the bar; she had the widest smile he eyes sparkled. “ Please god let this place be a good’un” David thought to himself. He could not bear to see Alex crestfallen.

“Come on we have houses to see” she implored him to go. David finished his long cool drink of fresh orange and tucked up his copy of the guardian. “Ok, Miss bossy boots., the landy’s out front thought we would use that, there is hardly any road to this palace” David battered pale blue Landrover sat outside, Alex jumped in to the passenger seat ”you should really lock this heap of scrap up you know, some one could pinch it. Or is that the plan?” she laughed. The drove through the warm afternoon to the side road leading to the cottage, it was no more than a dirt track. “You’ll need one of these in the winter Alex if you buy this place” David told her, “ Then you can come and be my chauffer” she laughed back. “It would be my pleasure” he replied far to quickly. Alex looked at him, he blushed “I may hold you to that” she said.

The driveway was no more than a dirt track the canopy of trees hung over the road, “It’s a bit on the dark side” David said, “ I can live with it” she snapped back at him. “sorry I was only thinking of you” his voice showed his hurt. Then the cottage appeared in the distance, the sunlight played through the trees on to his white facade it did look idyllic. “ Bet its got damp” David said. “Oh god are you going to be like this all day” Alex turned on him. “Well you asked for my opinion and I’m only being honest” he could be as cutting as she.

They parked and strolled down the path to the front door, “That ivy will have to come off, it’s cutting into the render” David was passing a builders eye over the house. She tutted him, Alex was getting a bit fed up of his negativity. In the house David found faults with may things, the windows, the damp, the roof, the small kitchen the electrics the list was endless. Alex was getting angry with him. “Well who is bloody well going to live here!” she shouted at him after he mentioned the flaky plaster “you have done nothing but spoil my dream, and I though you were a friend” she was angry, tear welling in her eyes. “I’m sorry I’m just being honest its what you wanted wasn’t it?” he tried to calm her. “ You, you, you, have never been happy with any thing I have ever had or wanted David” She spat the words at him” you are always criticising my boyfriends, my life style everything I do, what the hell do you want David!”

David was furious he could not contain himself he let years of want of hope of passion spill out “ You its all about you isn’t it, I listen to all your problems your crap boyfriends your sex life, what about me have you ever asked me what I want?”

“Well excuse me” She replied, “ I just, asked you want you wanted?” His head sank he knew he had gone to far she could always beat him in a row and today was no exception, but he had to say what he wanted to say

“ I want what’s best for you Alex, I always have. I just want you to be happy. I’m sorry I should go I just wanted to say. No it’s not right I’m sorry let’s go”

Alex was not giving up she was feisty and always won a fight “ For god sake David be a man stop sulking, sometimes you make me so angry. Why do you always keep coming back to talk if you don’t like what I do or how I live my life?”

David could hold back no more “ Because I love you woman, cant you see it I want you, but I cant have you I love Rachael she is every thing your not, she is kind and loving but cant you see Alex I just want you, just once just to know just to hold you, touch you be with you.” His eyes full of tears “ I’m sorry but I had to say it, now lets go before I say anything more I’ll regret”

Alex looked at her friend, she did care for him and loved him but not in that way he was every thing her other boyfriends had never been. She had built in bastard radar and could pick them up at 10 miles but still end up with them. She had though what it may be like with David, he want bad looking in fact he was quiet a catch he had a lovely smile, a soft voice and quite a decent body for his age.

Alex reached her hand to touch him. He was very warm. She let her fingers run down his neck. He had a beautiful neck. She could feel his Adam's apple. She let her hand slide down to the hollow of his throat and then leaned over to place a very soft kiss right between his neck and chest, right by his shoulder blade. Her lips burned. His skin was very warm.

"What are you doing, Alex?" David said between deep breaths. He was very excited. Alex had created a sense of arousal in him that was hard to stop. He knew that this was to be a magical night for them both, and also that she wanted him. Her tongue caressed and tasted his skin and he sighed. He kissed her forehead as he ran his fingers through her hair. His lips parted. He wanted more and more. She kissed the hollow of his neck very softly, very candidly. Just little kisses that made him swallow very hard. Alex loved this sensation …how the muscles got so tense when she kissed him. He closed his eyes, trying to breathe through the pleasure. Her hand slipped around his collar to caress him. The back of his neck was very wet. He was starting to sweat, his hair starting to dampen from the moisture.

As she dared to kiss him again and again, she began to lick him, breathing his name softly, "David, oh God David…"

He was almost afraid to touch her. He was afraid if he did, he wouldn't be able to control his urges. Her tongue ran freely around his neck, kissing him and licking and nibbling. He began to moan. He was begging her for more, without words, as he tilted his head, inviting her closer.

She led him by the hand up the tiny cottage stairs to a small bed room, the bed lay inviting. she slipped off leaving him for the bathroom she returned in nothing but her blouse

"My God… David." She sighed. David could not wait. He dared to go farther. He reached out to touch her. First he ran his hand around her hips, down her legs. He was feeling her skin as his hands roamed up and under the blouse. And then he noticed that she was not wearing anything underneath. Alex was naked, wearing nothing but the flimsy blouse. Naked solely because of the way he looked at her. "Alex, my god, oh god Alex" he breathed. She let his hands explore her body. There were no questions, no doubts, or hesitations. The only sounds was that of his hands going under the sheets to find her toes, and then the sound of his hand running up her thigh. The warmth from his long, soft hands were burning trails up her legs as he touched her.

Alex closed her eyes as she felt his hands barely touching her ass. He moaned softly as he ran his hands over her body. She welcomed his touch. Alex reached out to undo the buttons on his shirt one by one. She unbuttoned them so calmly. It seemed as if it would take a hundred years to get them all opened, but it didn't matter.

David's hands were running gently up and down her spine, sending wild tingling sensations shooting throughout her body. He touched her shoulders and then went back down her spine, taking in everything about her. His shirt was opened, revealing a beautiful hairless chest to her. David laid Alex back on the bed. She got close to him and touched his body with her lips. She kissed him lightly, just barely, yet enough to tease him, to feel his naked skin against her cheek. Her eyes were closed. Her face was damp with his sweat. It was delicious.

Once more he touched her underneath the shirt. His hands rested between her breasts and he smiled. "You have beautiful breasts, Alex. I have always liked them. With you, sometimes I feel like I will lose my mind." Very slowly, Alex guided his hand to her breast, to her nipple, and she moaned softly.Just the touch of his hand upon her made her nipples instantly hard. How she wanted this man. She welcomed his touch and placed her hand over his, then guided his had to her other breast. Alex could feel the hot breath of David on her neck as he nuzzled in closer to her.

With his free hand, he was touching himself. He was unbuttoning his pants, and he dared to touch himself in front of her. He couldn't help it. That excited Alex beyond compare. No man had ever been confident enough in his sexuality to do that in front of her. She loved it. She watched him for a few moments, and then very tenderly placed her hand inside his soft linen boxers and replaced his hand with her own.Alex closed her eyes. All she could feel was the hardness of his sex as it swelled in her hand. His skin was so soft to her touch. He grew so hard it was almost unbearable. She kept a steady rhythm with her hands as he moaned with pleasure. "Yes… Alex… yes."

Suddenly he grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "Please…Alex, I don't think I will be able to control myself." He said through ragged breaths. "I want to make it special for you…"

She stopped and smiled at him. He was looking at her so intensely she thought she might come right then and there. No man had ever given her that look before, one of total and complete passion intense and wanting. He paused for a moment. What would he do next? He let his fingers run down through her hair. By now, she was sweating, too. He got closer to her, so close his breath was soft music to her ears. She did not dare to close her eyes and neither did David.

They were both breathing heavily. David could wait no longer. He had to kiss her. He kissed her with such deep passion and fury he was like a madman possessed. She responded to his passion drop by drop. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue as he assaulted her senses with his lust. He kissed her, and licked her tongue. He liked the taste of her. Alex had her hands all over his face, while his hands were all over her body, making a wrinkled mess out of his shirt.

That one kiss felt like the creation of the world to them. "God, David", she sighed, breathless.David knew there was no turning back now. He had to possess this woman. He reached down and ripped the shirt off of her. He tore at the cloth as if it were is worst enemy. Only shredded remains were left by the time he was done. Alex didn't mind it one bit. She liked him when he was savage like that. It was very erotic to see him that turned on.

He kissed her again with a renewed sense of urgency, as if he could never get enough of her. He stopped then just to look at her, to contemplate her nakedness. He smiled as he lowered his head and took one of her swollen breasts in his mouth as he licked at her hardened nipple. He suckled it as his hand caressed the other breast. He went back and forth between the nipples, paying close attention to each. He nibbled around her breasts very gently as his hands burned a trail down to her very core.

David began to blaze a trail of kisses down her stomach to her most sensitive area. He paused and smiled as he looked at her cleanly shaven cunt. "You look like a little girl" he whispered as he caressed the softness of her skin, around her lips, as he spread them very carefully with his fingers. He played with them ever so gently, making Alex moan with delight.

She was already very wet, very much ready to accept him. He let his fingers slide into the wetness of her, his fingers playing with her clit. She laid on the bed writhing under his touch, crying out his name. "David! Oh, yes! David!" Alex spread her legs wider for him, so he could get in even closer to her. She thought she would burst from the pleasure he was giving her.

Smiling, he stopped only long enough to remove his pants. Alex watched him as he undressed, her hand caressing herself where his fingers had just been. His cock was so hard it looked like it would rip his underwear apart. He was huge. She reached out to touch him and remove his underwear. He covered her hands with his, his long beautiful fingers touching her lightly as she wrapped her hand around his hardness. Alex leaned forward and kissed him through the thin cloth. He smiled as he climbed back onto the bed and revealed his incredible and absolute nakedness lying next to her. "Alex, please go down on me," he begged.

She smiled as she rolled over and took hold of his cock in her hands. She took him in her mouth, first just the tip. She licked a little drop of come from the tip. He inhaled sharply. Slowly she wrapped her lips around him, taking him further and further in her mouth. He grabbed hold of the back of her head as she began sliding up and down the length of the shaft, teasing his cock with her tongue. She went slowly at first, and then faster. She took hold of his balls in her hands and then gently kissed them, licking at them, caressing them. She returned to his cock, and began running her tongue around the tip while she used her hands to keep the rhythm with his shaft. She had to have him. She took the length of him in her mouth, feeling the tip of his hardness in the back of her throat. She wanted to swallow him whole. Harder and harder she sucked. David was moaning, begging for mercy, but at the same time, wanting more. He loved the way she sucked him. It was perfect.

Alex let go and began kissing a trail up his stomach. She could feel his hardness against her breasts, and then her stomach as she worked her way up higher and higher. She hurried to kiss him again, to taste his mouth once more…that glorious mouth repeating her name.

David held her very close to his body, covering hers with a very sweet embrace, while he placed her body parallel to his, barely touching each other. Her toes ran up the length of his legs until they touched his ass. The tingling of the hair on his legs sent shivers down her spine as she lavished in the beauty of him.

He held her leg up like that, spreading them wider apart as he lowered himself down between her legs. He let his tongue tease at her clit again, tasting her wetness. He laid her on to her back, holding her down to the bed as he tasted more of her. He rubbed his fingers against her lips as she kissed them softly. Alex let his hand run down her body, over her breasts as he fondled her nipples once more, then lower his hand went. She closed her eyes so she could better enjoy the sensations he was bestowing upon her body.

He stopped to enjoy your womanhood, looking at how smooth she was. He touched her like silk, barely moving his fingers. God, she was so wet. His fingers slid easily around her clit. He rubbed it with a brief intensity that made her cry out in absolute rapture.

Slowly, he leaned down and let his tongue slid over her. He tasted her with a quick flick of his tongue, sending waves of pleasure over her. He liked the flavour of her. He enjoyed it. His tongue moved very slowly as he licked little circles around her lips.

Alex was moaning freely now, moans that came from her very soul. He kept exploring her, making her beg for more. And he gave more. He alternated his tongue with his fingers, driving her to the very edge of climax. But David knew where and how to stop…

He spread her legs wider as he positioned himself right between her thighs. He was resting his head upon her thigh. His curls tickled her, maybe even worse than his fingers had done. Then, he carefully parted her lips and let his tongue slide inside her, licking her very gently, tasting her wetness. He touched her clit with his finger as he massaged her. Alex couldn't help it. She came for him. He smiled to himself as her juices flowed over his tongue like honey. He savoured the taste. He dared to slide his tongue in farther, and letting her feel him even more. Again she came. Harder and harder she came for him. He licked at her juices. Still he rubbed her clit. She was wracked with pleasure like she had never felt before. She was writhing against his touch, screaming out his name over and over again.

It only excited him more. He licked and sucked as she came again and again for him, to him, on him. Alex had grabbed on to his hair as she clung to him, drawing him closer to her. She was convulsing from the endless pleasure. She thought she was about to lose her mind when suddenly he was back face to face with her and kissed her. He let his tongue slide into her mouth. "I want you to see how you taste…" he breathed, letting her lick her own juices from his tongue.

Alex took his face in her hands as she kissed him harder. She kissed him with all she had.

David leaned down and began sucking her nipples again as Alex repeated his name over and over as she cried out a bit. He took hold of Alex by the waist and urged her to get on top of him. He caressed her body with no cares as to where his hands were going. She let him explore, she guided him.

Alex positioned herself so the tip of his hardness brushed her clit. It drove her almost insane, but she wanted him to lose his mind right along with her. She rubbed herself against him. "Oh, god, Alex," he moaned, "Please…please fuck me." She replied” Is that what you want?" she asked, almost bursting from want, "You don't like this?” Alex, god, please…" he begged. "Fuck me."

She was so wet that her juices were dripping onto his cock and running down the hard shaft. She reached down and took hold of him and began to rub him, up and down, up and down. He was swearing, crying, begging. "Alex, god, please don't torture me any more. Please fuck me. Fuck me baby, please."Alex leaned down to give him a light kiss and nipped at his lower lip. "Okay. I'll give you what you want, David." She kissed him deeper and the leaned back and let the length of him slide into her wetness. She slid over him very easily. He had made sure she was very wet, and very, very ready.

She took the length of him inside her as he cried out with pleasure. His hips began to move very gently at first, but then he moved faster. He grabbed her breasts and played with her hard nipples while she rode him. He thought he was going to burst.

Before he completely lost his mind, he rolled on top of her. They were now making love face to face, both bodies covered in sweat and lust. He kissed her as he impaled her with himself. He began repeating her name like a prayer. "Alexandra, my Alexandra…" His hair was completely saturated with the sweat of his body and of hers.

"God, David," she breathed, "you are so beautiful. I want you so much."

"I do too, Alex. I do too." He spoke as if it were a confession of the soul. They rested for a minute, but he remained inside her as they tried to catch their breath. "I love you, Alex", he whispered almost so softly as not to be heard.

"God, David, I love you too," she said as her heart flowed. She thought she would cry. "I feel I have waited all my life to her those words, and I'm very happy to hear them from you, tonight."He reached down to seize her, to get her closer to him as she felt him go deeper inside. "Want more, Alex?" he said thrusting in her with a renewed energy.

It caught her off guard, and she cried out with pleasure. "Yes, David, fuck… yes. Please fuck me David, please. I want you deep in me. Please, oh please…" He kissed her once more as he began to move his hips, his eyes meeting hers, locking loving gazes together. Her nails were scratching his back, but the waves of pleasure he felt obscured any pain he may have noticed. He was thrusting inside her so fast she was losing control.

David held her very close. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around her neck. They met thrust for thrust. "David, please come in me, please come." She begged."As you wish, milady," he laughed wickedly as he thrust harder and faster than before. She had taken him inside her to the hilt. He cherished her warm passage as he gave her all of him. He felt her muscles contract against him as she came. That sent him over the edge. He released with such urgency, he cried out. Every muscle in his body tensed as his release came. They cried out together over the sheer pleasure that was washing over their bodies.

He stayed inside her as his head rested on her shoulder. "I love you David", she whispered.” I love you, too, my Alex." He smiled. For a moment, there was silence in the room. The only sounds were the crashing waves against the beach below. Their two bodies were totally spent and content, each trying to catch their breath. David cuddled her in his arms and covered them both with the blanket. As she slept in he softly kissed her forehead. What had they started and could it ever last? This was something they would have to face later, for now it was just them two souls in a bubble of their own , a small island of passion awaiting the hurricane of reality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

it akes time to warm up but i think its worth it

over a year ago

if you like the story let me know and ill write more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont usually properly read these stories but this is very good

By *eugeotqueenWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

Great story more please x

By *ruent gentMan
over a year ago

Walkabout

this story is awesome! was tied to every word more please....

By *oistpussyWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

beautifully written

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very erotic,I loved it

over a year ago

Hi Guys thank you so much for your kind words, I hope to start a new story this week, they take csome time i wont uput them on here untill i am happy with them

but cheers for the encouragement

Jim

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Lovely story, sensual, passionate and so horny. Thanks for sharing

By *r n mrs swingCouple
over a year ago

pontefract

Wow !!!!!!