Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time for Man on Man fun

Jump to newest

By *iscreetSucker1 OP   Man
over a year ago

nr Liskeard

So, have been chatting to a Married and very straight guy on here, had been swapping tips on dogging sites and for him how to avoid Gay Cruising.

Weeks later we got chatting and he confessed that he had always been curious about sleeping with a guy but had rules etc, no kissing, just sex. I agreed and we arranged to meet.

He turned up at mine in bike leathers and when he pulled them off I knew I was in for a treat, fit, full arm tats and a very cheeky grin.

We got the pleasentries over and I invited him upstairs, as he was pulling off his clothes he spoke about how nervous he was and that we needed to take it slow despite now being bollocking naked and hard in front of me. I slipped off my shorts and he grabbed my cock, telling me how big it was and how he had always wanted to hold another man's, I reached for his and we were soon docking our meat, feeling his precum on my belle end felt so good, especially with his foreskin covering my now rock hard cock.

We fell onto the bed and I soon had my lips around his man hood, deep throating within seconds, he was going made for it, holding me head down and proceeded to give me a good skull fuck.

We then moved around and looking straight up at me started to lick my cock like a lolly pop, asking if he was doing it right and did it feel good, he really got into it and absolutely went to town on my cock, I began to leak pre cum and he swallowed it down without even thinking about it.

He moved up, tracing his tongue across my belly, before licking, teasing and gently biting my nippers, I groaned with pleasure and he licked up my neck and broke his own rule by firmly giving me a good deep, Man on Man snog, he stopped and said how strange it was to feel stubble and then grabbed my head and carried on kissing me. His body moved in between my legs and I gently raised them above his shoulders so I could feel his hard cocj against my arse, I motioned him towards my bed side table and he ripped open a Johnny as I began to lube up my arse. He then confessed that he had never fucked arse before not even a woman's, I guided his cock towards my tight man cunt, and he began to slowly enter me, I looked up at his fit body , tight pecs, and slapped my cock against his flat stomach, I yelled as he entered me, about 7 inches but very very thick, god this man had girth. Soon he was balls deep in my arse and bEgan to build up a rhythm, in and almost all the way out before he was again balls deep in me, I began to get really turned on and was soon dribbling precum again which he picked up with his strong hands and fed me, before kissing me again to get a taste. Licking cum off his wedding ring finger was so hot. He really got into it and I clenched my arse hole to make sure it was soo tight for him, he went mad when I did that and again another kiss.

Soon it was time to change position, on all fours I turned to look at him and he entered me again this time it was so deep it took my breath away, holding my arse with his big hands he fucked me good and hard like a jack hammer, I started yelling how good his pussy fucking cock felt in my arse, how it was stretching my hole and how much much I loved cock in my arse, he growled that I was a dirty Gay , a cock whore ,a bunch boy and how he was destroying my arse, I could feel his balls banging against my hairy arse and from his breething knew it wouldn't be long.

He pulled out ripped off the Johnny, pulled me down the bed and soon I was drinking down his tasty load, fuck it hit the back of my throat, I was drinking it down and it was still coming, I reached up and felt his tongue in my mouth tasting his own seed, I shot almost immediately and covered his pecs and stomach, he again fed me my own load and again went for a taste, we lay back and seeing he was still hard lent forward and licked his now super sensation dock, being rewarded by a second load of hot cum, his legs were shaking and he couldn't stop yelling.

We lay there, two hairy and sweaty men, side by side, cocks recovering and breathing hard.

He told me that was something he had always wanted to do and unknown to me his wife thought he should do, and that he would definitely be back for morent after reporting the details back to her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Excellent. Got me so hard

over a year ago

nr Liskeard

"Excellent. Got me so hard "

Thanks mate, got a few encounters to share, including some anonymous fucks, if people like this will post more

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Please do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got me very hard good writing

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Brilliant/hot.

Love this to happen.

Guy been fantasising for ages, then meeting up, end up going at it like rabbits

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Like the fact the guy is a biker in leathers sounds hot to start.

Like to help the guy strip out his leathers.

over a year ago

Would love to hear more mate. Got me so hard reading that!

By *oodford guyMan
over a year ago

Spain

Fuck, that’s a hot story and has me hard

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Very hot ,stroking my hard cock while reading about your experience xx

over a year ago

Mmm had a good wank thinking I was getting fucked

By *eniseTV12TV/TS
over a year ago

berinsfield

By *ommy560Man
over a year ago

Hereford

Wow

By *odybuild1Man
over a year ago

york

Nice

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Need more stories like this.

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Brilliant

Had me well semi’d

over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *ungfunfellaMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Bookmarked too lol first time encounter stories always hot

over a year ago

Damn that was horny

By *lueyes69Man
over a year ago

coventry

Oh yes

over a year ago

nr Liskeard

Been a while but he has returned for more and I bought a friend, anyone wanna hear?

over a year ago

I would love to get hard reading it

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Great Ayton

"Been a while but he has returned for more and I bought a friend, anyone wanna hear?"

Yes definitely

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *re94Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Would love to hear more

By *kblueeyesCouple