Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Game (part two)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The first part is here:https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/632512#last

I stepped in and picked up the bottle. Everyone stared at me, “Break time.” I explained, “Unless you want me to wet the floor?”

Malcolm grinned.

“Okay, so some of you might like that but I prefer to go on the toilet. Besides, we brought snacks and given the way this evening is going, we’ll need to keep up our energy.”

“Mmmm snacks!” Pete looked around, “Yep, great idea.”

We stood up, some of us needing more support than others. Malcolm still watched me as I put my knickers on.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I felt him behind me. I stopped in the hallway, “Malcolm, what’s…”

He pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear, “I want to watch you wet yourself...”

I pushed him off and carried on walking, “We’re taking a break from the dares for a few minutes and there wasn’t a dare.”

“I know.” He walked ahead of me and went into the bathroom and put the toilet lid down sitting on top of it, “Remember that morning in bed when we were cuddling and you wanted the toilet and I told you not to? Remember how turned on you were as I denied you the chance to empty your very full bladder? Remember how you ran as it escaped trickling down your leg?”

I blushed. Yes I did remember and I also remembered him leaving the room, the knowledge shared only by us.

“Close the door behind you.”

I did as he bid and closed it behind us. He must have known how turned on I was because usually I’d have told him to leave but that memory, it…it reminded me. I had really enjoyed being under his control.

“So, you can watch me wee, now shift.” My bladder pressed more urgently now and I shifted my weight subtly, trying not to alert him to how much I needed the toilet.

“No, I told you. I want to see you wet yourself.”

“Look Malcolm, I just want to wee.”

He smiled, “You just want to let go of that full bladder. That ache that’s building and you can feel that if you just relax a little, you’ll feel the wet warmth slide down your leg. Just a little bit, just enough to take the edge off until I move off this toilet. Go on. Think how good it will feel.”

I blushed. I didn’t want to tell him that was exactly what I thought I might end up having to do.

He didn’t stop, his hypnotic tone had always had a way of making me listen.

“Once you’ve let a little go, the ache will ease but you know, once you’ve let a little go, why not a bit more. That feeling of relief as you feel it pour out of you, splashing down onto the floor, hot on your leg…”

“Stop.” I couldn’t bear this, “Please, just let me sit on the toilet.”

He smiled and looked at the shower, “You could always go in there,” he added, “I’m not moving till I see you piss yourself.”

The crudeness made me blush again. I considered my options, I really needed to wee, I couldn’t hold it for much longer. Fuck you, I thought and stepped into the shower. There was a glass door but I needed to go and that bastard wasn’t letting me. I turned my back on him and started to pull my knickers down.

He was quick, I’ll give him that. I didn’t hear him step up behind me and as he pressed me against the cold tiled wall and pushed his hand into my knickers, I couldn’t hold on any longer. With a moan of humiliation and relief, I pissed myself. I could feel his fingers inside me as it went everywhere, his hand, our thighs, my knickers… I looked down as the growing puddle of yellow liquid and didn’t stop. Neither did he as he finger fucked me, “You’re a dirty little slut aren’t you. I wonder if Pete knows the extent of your depravity.” I tensed. He didn’t. Pete was innocent by my standards. I was innocent by Malcolm’s.

Malcolm pulled his fingers out and slid my knickers down, “Put them on the side here to dry. We might need them for one of the dares.”

“It’s okay, I’ll wash them first” and reached out my hand to take them.

He grinned, ”No, they will be just fine how they are. I’ll spread them out to dry them a little. Besides, I want everyone to know that you pissed your knickers…”

“Bastard” I swore to hide how wet my cunt was from this little interlude. Damn him.

As I switched on the shower to clean myself, he didn’t stop me doing that I noticed, I began to wonder just how pre-meditated this game was for him.

There was a knock at the door and Pete popped his head round, “Hi love,….oh…” he spotted Malcolm, “sorry didn’t realise I was interrupting.”

“You’re not” I hastily reassured him, “I just needed to clean myself up and well, he’s seem me naked before.”

“Okay,” said Pete, still looking a little confused.

“She pissed herself.” Malcolm stated.

I turned to the wall and screwed up my face, that fucking little bastard.

“Well, accidents happen,” said Pete, “Not as if there aren’t enough fluids going to be around tonight.”

The look I cast him was grateful and full of love, he had no idea how much I loved him at this precise moment in time.

“Don’t be too long,” he shouted as he walked away down the hallway, “there’s a queue and the snacks are going down rapidly. I’ll save you some cherries Sarah!”

“Thanks!” I yelled and switched off the shower and grabbed a towel.

Malcolm watched, appraising me, “That would have had you in tears of shame years ago.”

“Yes, well, I’m not the same person I was 10 years ago Malcolm. Not as innocent.” I matched him stare for stare, challenging him.

“Neither am I,” he cast back, “neither am I.”

He left me drying, with a parting order of “Don’t move those knickers, I might need them later.”

I looked at my yellow Minion knickers on the side of the sink, stained and soaked through, the slightly acrid smell wrinkling my nose. I didn’t have to do as he said, but, a part of me wondered what he was up to. I smiled, he was a bastard, but he was a deviant, twisted, horny bastard. I left them there and joined the rest of the group.

Ruth and Avril were sat together on the couch naked and whispering, grinning at me as I came back in, my hair still wet. They had the popcorn. Pete and Sean were stood talking together. Stood closer than I would have expected as they leaned against the wall, sharing a tube of crisps. Pete saw me come in, winked and nodded to the bowl of cherries. I mouthed “thanks” and walked over to them, savouring the sweet yet tart flavour as I wondered what might happen next. Malcolm stood looking at the bottle and the bowl of dares and I wondered what on earth he had written in there and which poor soul might pick out a dare requiring urine soaked knickers.

After a few minutes, I realised that if we didn’t start the game again soon, we would all get distracted. I walked over to the bottle, swiping it out of Malcolm’s reach as he smiled and raised my voice, “Right, come on, bring your snacks and let’s see if we can get rid of some more dares before the night ends. Pete my love, I believe it was your turn.”

He moved to walk towards me but was pulled back as Sean grabbed his head and kissed him deeply before releasing him to spin. Ruth wolf-whistled and I smiled reassuringly as he blushed and looked over at me. This really was going to be an interesting evening!

Pete took the bottle and as we all stood around the table, food in hand, he span the bottle once more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Great start to part 2, how the fuck am I going to follow that??

xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good to see the return

over a year ago

"Great start to part 2, how the fuck am I going to follow that??

xxx"

I have every confidence in you!

over a year ago

"Good to see the return "

Thank you. Illness rather squishes the urge to write erotica but definitely on the mend now.

over a year ago

I'm glad you're feeling better and so happy to find out what happens next

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Glad to have found part 2, part 1 was abfab.

By *harlotte69777Woman
over a year ago

Poole

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely bookmarking this... And gathering a group together to play this! Loving the tag-team writing too

over a year ago

Glad your feeling better. Can't wait for more tonne written. This story is brilliant x

over a year ago

"I'm glad you're feeling better and so happy to find out what happens next "

Thank you. Over to Ross now...

over a year ago

"Glad to have found part 2, part 1 was abfab."

Thank you

over a year ago

"Definitely bookmarking this... And gathering a group together to play this! Loving the tag-team writing too "

Awesome! Let us know how it plays out in reality.

over a year ago

"Glad your feeling better. Can't wait for more tonne written. This story is brilliant x"

Thank you.

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

I'm loving this!

over a year ago

"I'm loving this!"

Thank you

over a year ago

Brillant

over a year ago

"Brillant "

Thank you

over a year ago

Great story can't wait to see where it goes from here

over a year ago

I'm so glad this is back

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *ountrygent90Man
over a year ago

Dublin

over a year ago

over a year ago

I'm clenching as I read this!

Fabulous

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

The bottle span hynotically on the shiny floor and my mind wandered. Pete and I had been together some time now, happy and secure together but still, had he seen too much in the bathroom and would he be, dare I say it, jealous? We met at a party, chatted and it was very apparent how attracted to each other we were. I would call him a sensual Dom with a hard centre, always capable of surprising me. I on the other hand a Sub with an occasional switch personality but hated being the centre of attention.

It stopped on me and Ruth nudged me to get me back to the now. Pete held the bowl out for me.

"The spinner to tease and torment the person picked, a helper required, spin now to see who"

I looked at Pete and I saw that hard centre gleaming through, maybe he hadn't appreciated Malcolm's private game or maybe this would be payback for Sean.

He nodded and I span gently, it stopped on Ruth.

Pete wanted me naked on all fours, legs spread, in the centre of the circle. I died a little, cringing and desperate for a hole to open up and swallow me whole. Everything I hated, centre of attention, naked and on display, oh god how I hated him right now. I shuffled into the middle and Ruth gave me a hug of encouragement, which helped if only a little. I was bright red, my tits were hanging down and my arse and pussy exposed to the room. Pete handed Ruth the wand and told her to tease me with it for a minute. I could hear the buzz as it vibrated it's way closer to my pussy. She lightly rolled it from my arse to my clit. I was fighting to get myself under control, to allow the sweet sensation take me back to a place of pleasure. She kept moving the head slightly, working it between my labia so she could press it home over my clit and back round to my arse. She stopped suddenly, Pete must have signalled to her as he hadn't spoken. Pain billowed out from my right arse cheek and the sound of a hard slab reached my ears, I gasped at the suddenness of it, the hardness too. Another in the same place, if anything harder, tears Spring unbidden to my eyes and drip one after the other onto the wooden floor. Another slap on my other arse cheek then another. Tears flowing freely the stinging sensation almost too much to bear but, and this is how well Pete knows me, it very quickly turns to pleasure. The pain still present but sitting behind the intensely sensual feelings spreading from my arse cheeks. It flows into my brain and down my body, taking up residence in my wet again pussy. He knows me so well, I smile to myself, pleased it's Pete.

I feel tender kisses on my bum, Ruth; slave and lovely with it, taking the sting away before the wand is pressed back in place and held there.

My body loves pain and it loves pleasure but what it loves most is a balance of the two and I was being transported into a pre orgasmic heaven. I allowed the waves of sheer ecstasy flow through me, enjoying the mind over matter experience the pain allowed me.

The wand stops and 4 hard, sharp, stinging slaps all in the same area as before, his hand must be hurting because my arse was on fucking fire. Tears streaming now, stifling sobs as the pain dulls slightly, enough to feel Ruth's lips kissing my bum. The pain had taken my mind off my being the centre of attention and I now craved both Ruth's wand and Pete's hard unforgiving slaps. The wand was doing its job and I was as close to orgasm as I would get but heard Malcolm shout out "no orgasm......absolutely not"

In my mind I replayed the bathroom conversation and knew that Malcolm really did have a plan and it involved me. No time to worry about that though as Pete spanked me twice more. Ruth kissing me immediately. I felt her mouth linger and her tongue dart out and slip between my lips, tasting my sex and desire. She knew how turned on I was by this and she understood: the need to be controlled and desired at the same time, to be totally vulnerable and have your trust repaid by someone that understands you and wants you to be happy and fulfilled. That's how I felt with Pete and this last dare served to remind me just how much I loved him.

He stood and helped me to my feet, holding me tight against his body, his cock hard and squeezed between us, God how I wanted him to fuck me now.

We sat and I gave the bottle to Ruth with a kiss and a Thank You.

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Over to you Bx

over a year ago

"Over to you Bx"

Well done! I have a lot of work ahead of me. Very good...(starts to think...)...I like a challenge. X

over a year ago

over a year ago

This is immense!

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

"This is immense!"

thanks

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Fantastic !! Both of you

Keep it going

over a year ago

"Fantastic !! Both of you

Keep it going "

Thank you. Once I have figured out what happens next...ponders

over a year ago

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Fantastic

over a year ago

"Fantastic "

Thank you, will start work on the next chapter tonight.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hope there's still more to cum

over a year ago

"Hope there's still more to cum "

Life has gotten in the way a little but there will be more I promise!

over a year ago

By *ocks99Man
over a year ago

Reading

"Hope there's still more to cum

Life has gotten in the way a little but there will be more I promise! "

Looking forward to it

By *aptain RedbeardMan
over a year ago

Right here, right now!

my favourite story ever!

over a year ago

"Hope there's still more to cum

Life has gotten in the way a little but there will be more I promise!

Looking forward to it"

Will get some more done tonight. Xxx

over a year ago

" my favourite story ever!"

Thank you!

over a year ago

Sorry it took so long - real life happened. Over to you now @Ross25

Ruth smiled as she walked over to the table and span the bottle, it landed on me again. I groaned. She winked.

Ruth wasn’t stupid and had spotted the tension and knew Malcolm well enough that she wanted to thwart whatever he had planned, purely for the fun of it. She knew how his mind worked and she’d sensed the interest he had in Sarah, she wandered if Sarah had.

“Time to see what the next dare is.”

Her hand was steady as she reached into the bowl and pulled out a dare, “Oh.”

She looked confused.

“What is it?” I wanted to snatch the paper from her, adrenalin still pumping through my system.

“It’s a long one,” she warned us, “Hide and Seek. When the spinner says so, three of you must shut your eyes. The remaining three must each select a separate room to go to and do so as anonymously as possible. You may only use the two unlocked bedrooms and the bathroom and must not speak until the next person enters the room. You have ten seconds to do this. After ten seconds, the remaining three must select a room each. You then have 10 minutes to do whatever you wish in that room together.”

Shit. My knickers were still in the bathroom. I glanced over at Malcolm, he winked. He’d planned this. I glared at him. I had ten seconds. I could do this. I could get to the bathroom grab my knickers and get out and to the nearby bedroom quicker than Avril. I looked at Ruth, “I think Pete, Sean and Malcolm should shut their eyes first, don’t you?”

She grinned in agreement, but also glanced at Malcolm, noticing him pick up a bag. What was he up to?

Pete grinned and looked towards the nearest bedroom, I nodded. Fuck. I had to get to those knickers and then get in there for him. That bastard Malcolm.

Ruth set her phone alarm and spoke, “Okay, Pete, Sean and Malcolm, shut your eyes starting…now!”

They obeyed and Malcolm counted loudly, “Ten, nine, eight…”

I ran as quickly and quietly as I could to the bathroom, snatched my knickers and ran to the nearby bedroom. Ruth was in there. I frantically gestured, “Swap” but she shook her head, not knowing what was going on.

“…four, three…”

Shit. I glared at her and threw my hands up as she looked at me puzzled. I ran back to the bathroom and considered locking the door.

“…one! Coming ready or not…”

I sighed Pete was going to go to the bedroom. I put the toilet lid down and sat down, wet knickers still in my hand. I put them on the sink, resigned.

When Malcolm opened the door, it was no surprise.

“Well, hello there. Fancy meeting you in here again.”

I tilted my head to one side as he locked the door, “I have no idea what you have planned but well played Malcolm. Still as cunning as ever.”

“Awww don’t be like that. Don’t you remember how much fun it used to be?”

I’d have agreed but I was still annoyed at being outsmarted so easily.

He walked towards me and waved the bag, “I brought nice things.”

Hah. Nice things. Malcolm’s idea of “nice things” had not always been mine, “Look, we both have to agree what we do and I say that I get a shower.”

He stopped, and looked at me, I don’t think my reaction had been part of his plan.

“Don’t you find me attractive any more?” he sat on the side of the bath, bag still in hand.

“Malcolm, it’s not that, it’s that you still play these games and you seem to be up to something.” I had liked his games, and if I were honest, still did. He was one of a small number of people that could outwit me easily.

“I am. I wanted to help you orgasm. I know you can’t easily and so I thought I’d help – if I could. That’s all I’m trying to do…” He held his arms up beseechingly and I felt a twinge of guilt. “Look, I’ll show you what’s in the bag.”

Despite myself I had to look, my curiosity getting the better of me. He reached in and pulled out a condom, a vibrator, a black jelly buttplug and what looked like half of a skipping rope.

I wrinkled my face, “I don’t know Malcolm”

He smiled, “I could see how horny you were and I love making you cum. I absolutely got off on it, you remember?”

I remembered, I also remembered that it took some effort to get me to cum and we only had about 8 minutes left.

“Do you want to orgasm? That’s all I need to know. I still know you well enough, I read your stories, your journal. Will you consent to let me make you cum?”

I looked at him. He was devious, he was utterly perverted, he was attractive and fuck, I really, really did want to cum. That last dare couldn’t have happened at a worse time.

Rolling my eyes (after all, I didn’t want to seem too eager), I nodded and spoke, “Yes Malcolm, I consent to you making me cum – if you can in 8 minutes.”

He grinned and quickly locked the door, “Thank you. I assume your safe word is still RED?”

I nodded, nervousness showing on my face.

“Trust me.”

I swore quietly, that phrase was never a good sign.

He put down one of the fluffy towels and rolled it out on the floor near his bag. He took the knickers off me and put them at the far end of the towel and nonchalantly said, “Piss slut.”

“Pardon?” I was taken aback.

He switched out the light and repeated it, “Piss slut.”

My heart began to beat faster.

“You heard me. Dirty little slut. Bet you had all sorts of thoughts going through your head earlier. Wished you were being tied up and bent over and fucked by us all?”

I blushed as my hand reached down to my clit in the darkness, “No.”

His hand found my hair and pulled my head back as his disembodied voice continued, “Yes, you did. You want to be fucked by all of us. Tell me what you are.”

Automatically I replied, “I’m a dirty little slut sir.”

Just saying it got me wetter and the more ashamed I felt, the more turned on I got.

“On your knees.”

I was grateful for the towel as I dropped to my knees.

I was grateful for the darkness which hid my blushes and the look of pleasure that rolled across my face as I confessed my desires.

“Open”

He pushed his cock into my open mouth, no doubts that I would obey. He knew what this would do to me and stood still.

“Reach for the vibrator and put it on your clit.”

“Mmmf fmmm” He groaned as muffled I went onto autopilot.

The vibrator was strong and my thighs began to tremble as I clamped it tight.

This seemed to be what he was waiting for as he grabbed my head and began to face-fuck me. He wasn’t gentle, his fingers twisted in my hair, pulling me down until he heard me gag. Slowly at first and then getting faster and faster, stopping to let me breathe, stopping when the retching noises began. All the while reminding me what a dirty slut I was and how much I was getting off on this. And…I was. The humiliation as I could feel my own juices dripping down my legs, only his cock stifling my cries.

He pulled out with a groan, his own arousal evident in his voice, “On the floor, on your front with the vibe - now.”

I dropped, my hands between my thighs as I started to thrust my hips backwards and forwards. My panting loud in the quiet bathroom.

The first snap stung, then a second, then a third, “Ow!!!”

“Keep wanking.”

He kept up a steady rhythm, somehow still managing to hit my bottom with what I assumed was the half of skipping rope in the bag. The pain drove the pleasure higher but I was relieved when it stopped, focussing my mind on my breathing, feeling the orgasm finally start to build until his words distracted me.

“You’re a good cocksucker, bet you haven’t sucked cock as you wank. Needing to be writhing on the floor like that. If you don’t cum, I’m going to fuck your throat until you throw up and then I’m going to cum in your mouth and make you swallow it.”

I cried out in pleasure at the images running through my head, even as my mind rebelled,” No...I…aaaahhhh”

“Yes, yes you will because you can’t cum can you. You can’t cum without something in your mouth.”

I shook my head, wanting to tell him, no, just shut up and I can cum, just let me concentrate. Then I felt the butt plug slide into my mouth.

“Keep it there. Felt a bit damp did it. Felt like it might have been used recently?”

I nearly retched and tried to push it out but he pushed it back in, “Keep it deep you dirty cumslut because when it comes out, my cock goes in deep.”

I cried out in pleasure as his words aroused the perversions in me, knowing I wouldn’t be long now.

I could hear him wanking and feel the size of the buttplug in my mouth as I panted around it, the vibe making me shake. Imagining myself there on the floor, dripping wet and bruised and loving every second of it as he ordered me to wank. Dirty slut. Dirty slut. The words over and over in my head as the vibe tormented me, pushing me to the peak, struggling to breathe until…until…I screamed loudly as orgasm shook my body, the plug pushed out and my legs shaking as I rolled onto my back. Ohfuckinghellohfuck!

I tried to catch my breath and didn’t hear the condom wrapper tear, or resist as he rolled me back onto my front, “Vibe on clit now.”

I struggled to obey, but I did, knocking it down to a lower intensity but still shaking as it touched my clit, burning torture. He lifted up my hips, slid easily into me and began to fuck me, one hand pushing my head down into the floor, using me for his own pleasure. I couldn’t orgasm again like this and he knew it as he fucked me hard, pulling my legs back together as the vibe threatened to slip. I couldn’t stay quiet as my cries and screams filled the bathroom until I heard him groan loudly and thrust hard once then twice and collapse onto me. His weight trapping me as the vibe continued its torment.

“Please, please, please, please”

He stayed there.

“Not till you cum again slut.”

“No. No. No…” but even as I protested, I didn’t use my safeword and he continued to call me names, his fingers in my mouth, smelling of sex and I came again, screaming and bucking so hard I threw him off.

He landed with a thud and began to laugh, “Oh Sarah, you cum so fucking hard. It’s amazing. I love it.”

I managed to push the vibrator away, unable to find the power of speech as we lay side by side. Me shaking with arousal and exhaustion, him feeling the rush of power and that doziness that made him want to curl up and sleep.

When the knock on the door sounded, we jumped.

“Hey, you two. Ten minutes are up. Time to come out.”

I giggled inanely. Malcolm replied, “She can’t speak or walk just yet. Put the kettle on and give us another 5 minutes. Poor thing’s just had an orgasm.”

On cue I moaned in shame as my groin tensed in arousal.

I heard giggles and didn’t care.

Two orgasms.

That was good.

I drifted, brought back as he warned me, “I need to turn the light back on, cover your eyes.”

It was bright but as I adjusted, I saw him red faced and sweating, sat next to me, “Hello there.”

I grinned.

“Enjoy that?”

I nodded, a stupidly huge puppy grin on my face.

“Good. I missed that. Knew I’d need to get you all wound up to do this. So glad the dares fell the way they did.”

He leaned down, stroked my face and we kissed with the affection of two old lovers - comfortable, familiar and safe.

“Thank you.”

“No, thank you.”

We laughed and he helped me slowly sit up now I could speak again and we hugged.

“Still worried about what I’m up to?”

I glanced at him askance, “Always Malcolm, always.”

He grinned, “Jolly good. Wouldn’t want to disappoint.”

Slowly we dressed and he put his arm around me as I staggered out, unsure of the reception we would find. Curious about what the others had been up to in those ten minutes – and if my screams had been heard outside those tiled walls.

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Cheers.

By *eg1984Man
over a year ago

birmingham

over a year ago

" "

Cheers

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

over a year ago

" "

Cheers

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

" "

Cheers

By *aptain RedbeardMan
over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Hot!

over a year ago

"Hot!"

Thank you!

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Amazing

More more

over a year ago

"Amazing

More more "

Thank you. @Ross' turn now.

over a year ago

Jeez, that was an incredible read

over a year ago

"Jeez, that was an incredible read "

Thank you.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

over a year ago

" "

Thanks.

over a year ago

My co-writer has other projects to focus on. So will draw this to a close in a final chapter in the next week or so.

By *aptain RedbeardMan
over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *riony for chatWoman
over a year ago

in the country

This is amazing, please more

over a year ago

By *luffybunnie1Couple
over a year ago

Crawley

loving it very hot

over a year ago

"This is amazing, please more"

Thank you. Hoping to end it this weekend as I need to close this story now.

over a year ago

"loving it very hot "

Thank you. Will try to make the ending not too tame.

By *ajdaveMan
over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

"loving it very hot

Thank you. Will try to make the ending not too tame. "

I'm hoping for this to to.finish on a high

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Fantastic, love the tension

over a year ago

Absolutely loving this. What an amazing read as I now head into work wishing ...

over a year ago

Fantastic story. Loving picturing this

over a year ago

The round of applause made me blush.

"Good job we aren't near any other buildings, eh, neighbours would be knocking on wondering what we were killing!" Sean joked.

"There's a reason our neighbours don't talk to us" laughed Pete.

I don't think I could have been any redder but I still had a big grin on my face.

Everyone was sat on the floor between the sofas, sprawled naked, none of us worried about clothes or what was on show. A group of friends, relaxed, smiling and horny. We joined the puppy pile and I snuggled up against Pete and Ruth whilst Malcolm leaned back on me.

"So what happened in there?" asked Avril, her tone betraying a little insecurity.

"Crawl over here and put your mouth on my cock and I'll tell you slave." ordered her Master, Malcolm.

She blushed red but obeyed, her breasts swaying as she crawled on her hands and knees towards us.

Malcolm shifted and lay on his side, back to me now, feet touching mine, one arm outreaching and touching Sean's ankle. He patted Avril across him, until her bottom was against my thigh as she half curled on her side, carefully taking him in her mouth and holding him there. We formed a warm circle, Sean behind Ruth and Pete, stroking them both, alternating kisses on the back of their necks. I smiled and wondered what tale he would tell them. There was an anticipatory silence as they waited for him to speak.

"I managed to persuade this very wanton woman to trust me as I told her some truths and reminded her of her own desires." He stroked Avril's head, knowing she would be able to taste the latex and cum.

"Earlier on I made her piss herself so that I could shove her knickers in her mouth."

Ruth giggled and I felt Pete tense.

"She's a bit of a deviant one is Sarah. Likes to be used and humiliated. Don't you?"

I wanted to slap him but couldn't dredge up the energy after my orgasms, I just nodded and smiled, "You're a git Malcolm".

He grinned, "Why thank you."

"I then filled her mouth whilst she came, writhing on the floor. After that,I fucked her cunt and made her cum again whilst I pinned her to the floor."

He'd begun to stiffen and I could hear Avril respond, her mouth sucking softly. I didn't dare look at Pete in case he was upset. So when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back for a deep kiss, I was surprised. Our eyes meeting, I saw desire.

"What did you get up to?" I asked and was pleased to see him blush.

Ruth answered for him, "We got bored of listening to you two and he bent me over the bed and fucked me with my face pressed into the quilt. Hard and fast."

I raised an eyebrow, interesting...

Pete was still blushing. I decided to push my luck, "I wonder what it would have been like to have Sean fucking you at the same time Pete."

His cock swelled and I grinned. Oh, this was fun!

Sean piped up, "I don't know, we really must try that out Pete" and kissed his neck.

"I'm watching that!" I teased, Pete knowing my predilection for man on man action. He was still blushing, not sure what to say as Sean kissed his neck and Ruth stroked his cock.

I sat up and kneeling up, I put my mouth to one of Pete's nipples. Circling my tongue slowly and every so often flicking, loving the feel of his body twitching in response. He moaned and the atmosphere in the room leapt up a notch, breathing getting heavier and louder.

"Open your legs pisslut" his command was low and quiet but I instinctively obeyed.

Two hands pulled my thighs further apart and I felt a tongue lick me.

"Ohhh!"

I was damp and sticky, but I did as I was told and felt a nose push between my lips and into me. The firmness teasing as a tongue flicked my clit, making me jerk. I tried not to bite Pete.

One of his hands grabbed mine and I realised he must have a bird's eye view.

"Stay" he ordered me, my usual desire to sass him gone, I stayed, legs spread, mouth on his nipple and a mouth on my cunt.

As Ruth and Sean shifted, I lifted my eyes up and saw his grab a condom. A hand passed over some lube from behind me and I wondered what was happening.

The face in my cunt moaned and I realised it was Avril, still lapping. I briefly considered how uncomfortable this position must be for her but dismissed it as her tongue made me roll my eyes. Her moaning increased and I felt a rhythm start to build. Oh my, he must be fucking her. I wanted to turn and look but the scenario unfolding in front of me and the shaking of my thighs kept me pinned in place.

Sean had lifted Pete's legs up as Ruth licked the length of Pete's cock. Sean keep eye contact with Pete the whole time and I leaned forward, gently nipping his chest, my hand trapping his now. He moaned. I knew this had been a fantasy of his for a while now but he'd been too scared.

Slowly the lube dripped out of the bottle and onto Sean's fingers and over his cock. Bottle dropped, his han began to slide up and down the condom, wanking himself as the other pushed carefully into Pete. I saw his eyes roll and wished I had my vibrators. Ruth continued sucking and licking, sliding her mouth up one side of his cock and down the other, not yet taking him in fully.

As one finger became two, I felt a finger in my arse and clenched around it. It slowed but didn't stop, until I had to work hard to stay still for Avril as one became two.

Two fingers became three and I struggled to focus, not wanting to miss a moment as I shook, my whole body suddenly awake again as my world shrunk to the bodies and people around me.

Pete moaned loudly as Sean withdrew his fingers. Ruth moved from his cock and straddled Pete's face, her cunt wet. As lowered herself, Sean pushed slowly into him, stretching him open for his first real experience of cock. Pete's cries of pleasure were muffled as Ruth pressed into his face. I couldn't move as I saw the pleasure on Sean's face. He'd wanted Pete all evening and Pete had wanted this for a long time.

Oh gods I wanted to cum so badly. Avril's tongue just wasn't enough to make me tip over the edge but the fingers were still going, fucking my arse, matching Sean's rhythm as he fucked my partner. Avril moved and I felt her breasts against my hip and felt her fingers slide inside my cunt. My moans grew louder as she easily slide three fingers inside.

My head dipped and as she twisted out and back in, each time stretching me further, I lost sight of Pete as my body and mind focussed on this overwhelming feeling.

"My fist is going inside you soon" Avril whispered and I clenched as I cried out.

She pushed and was in and I could barely breathe, body shaking, my head down unable to control my muscles as Avril and Malcolm fucked me harder.

A hand grabbed my hair and I looked up at Ruth, my chin wet with drool as she reached her own orgasm riding Pete, "Watch him."

I desperately tried to focus as Sean slammed into Pete, fucking him hard and he cried out in exquisite pleasure, his cock wet not from Ruth's mouth but from all the pre-cum dripping. I know that the slightest touch and he would cum. Sean's thrusting grew harder and harder and he looked at Ruth as he came hard, his legs shaking. Ruth climbed off Pete's face and kissed Sean as she stroked Pete with one finger. He exploded over her and and arm as he bellowed incoherently. Sean, Pete and Ruth kissed and I dropped my head wondering if I could cum again tonight.

Distantly I heard Avril speak, "Yes Master" and felt her hand withdraw.

"No!" I turned and Malcolm's hand was on my mouth instantly.

She crawled back from whatever errand he had sent her on with the vibrator from earlier in her mouth. Malcolm looked at me and slapped my face, "You are going to cum for me again slut" and moved away.

Avril knelt between my legs and put the vibrator on my clit, I got a second's warning of a look in her eyes before she tightened her fingers and pushed her fist deep inside me as the vibrator clicked to on.

My reactions were instantaneous.

My hands reached for something to hold onto as my hips bucked and I screamed. Strong hands held me down, as Avril fisted me hard. I heard her beg to be fucked in her arse and her cries assured me he was as her movements became mine. She came before me and dimly I envied her. The vibrator was turned up, blind as sensation washed over me, I could not tell you now what happened in those few minutes, only what I felt. Pleasure and pain over and over again as I screamed out my orgasm, legs shaking and clenching around Avril's fist, eyes rolled back in my head.

The vibe stopped and I whimpered. I couldn't move. Didn't want to move. I shook and cried as bodies wrapped around me, warm and hot and damp and...oh, I could not describe the feeling of bliss that just descended as safe and secure we all wrapped around one another, quietly, laughing, crying and kissing. Dares forgotten, friendships deepened and desires sated. Someone pulled over some blankets and we snuggled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent. Wish I was there!

over a year ago

"

I'm hoping for this to to.finish on a high"

Hope that is high enough.

over a year ago

"Fantastic, love the tension "

Thank you.

over a year ago

"Absolutely loving this. What an amazing read as I now head into work wishing ..."

Thank you. Also wishing. Sadly this is all fantasy.

over a year ago

"Fantastic story. Loving picturing this"

Thank you.

over a year ago

"Excellent. Wish I was there! "

Thank you, me too.

over a year ago

Apologies for all the typos in the story, I can't easily go back and edit it.

over a year ago

I find myself in my car during my lunch hour reading your amazing stories. Xx

over a year ago

"I find myself in my car during my lunch hour reading your amazing stories. Xx"

Hope they help the work day pass quicker!

By *aptain RedbeardMan
over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Brilliant story! Take a bow!

over a year ago

"Brilliant story! Take a bow!"

Thank you (bows and curtseys to make sure everything is covered)

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

"I find myself in my car during my lunch hour reading your amazing stories. Xx"

Pity I'm not walking past your car lol

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

"Absolutely loving this. What an amazing read as I now head into work wishing ...

Thank you. Also wishing. Sadly this is all fantasy."

It doesn’t have to be !!!

over a year ago

"Absolutely loving this. What an amazing read as I now head into work wishing ...

It doesn’t have to be !!!"

Would be a challenge to get six bi friends who are all into BDSM, this open minded and who potentially fancy everyone else in the same room at the same time. Hard enough finding one!

over a year ago

Sounds like a challenge

Metaphorically speaking why don't you "throw down the gauntlet" xx

over a year ago

"Sounds like a challenge

Metaphorically speaking why don't you "throw down the gauntlet" xx"

I dod try to organise something many years and and half the people pulled out last minute. Xx

over a year ago

Great story, one of best on here.

over a year ago

"Great story, one of best on here. "

Thank you

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Wow !!

Loved reading every word, it felt like we were there , felt the tension and the release, you should write professionally X

over a year ago

"Wow !!

Loved reading every word, it felt like we were there , felt the tension and the release, you should write professionally X "

Thank you. My writing isn't that good for publication though. X

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

excellant story.

over a year ago

yes very good

over a year ago

"excellant story."

Thank you

over a year ago

"yes very good "

Thank you

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

"Wow !!

Loved reading every word, it felt like we were there , felt the tension and the release, you should write professionally X

Thank you. My writing isn't that good for publication though. X"

I have read some so erotic books on kindle that haven’t been a patch on yours x

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I have read some so erotic books on kindle that haven’t been a patch on yours x"

Awww thank you! X

over a year ago

" "

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

It doesn’t have to be !!!

Would be a challenge to get six bi friends who are all into BDSM, this open minded and who potentially fancy everyone else in the same room at the same time. Hard enough finding one! "

That’s true lol guess I didn’t think that through lol but it would be fun

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Amazing story, which one is you in the story?

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Brilliant ending, I loved being a collaborator...looking forward to your next story Sxxx

over a year ago

"Amazing story, which one is you in the story? "

Hah, some mysteries have to remain.

over a year ago

"Brilliant ending, I loved being a collaborator...looking forward to your next story Sxxx"

You toi. There are one or two up whilst you were busy. Follow the green arrow. x

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

That was magical!

over a year ago

"That was magical!"

Thank you!

over a year ago

Wow, now thats a story! Way better than any commercial stuff ive read; good work!

over a year ago

"Wow, now thats a story! Way better than any commercial stuff ive read; good work!"

Thank you. Xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

By *anillaguyMan
over a year ago

Kingston

Very good

over a year ago

"Very good "

Thank you

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Famtastic

over a year ago

"Famtastic "

Thank you.

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

By *W1967Man
over a year ago

South Leicestershire

love it

over a year ago

"love it "

Thank you

By *eywestMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes.....

over a year ago

"Yes..... "

Yes what?

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

Such an encapturing read! Thank you.

over a year ago

"Such an encapturing read! Thank you. "

Thank you!

By *eywestMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Yes.....

Yes what? "

If I had prefixed it with a big ass "OH" would that have made my enjoyment more clear...

over a year ago

"Yes.....

Yes what?

If I had prefixed it with a big ass "OH" would that have made my enjoyment more clear...

"

Makes more sense now.

By *eywestMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Yes.....

Yes what?

Makes more sense now."

As if you needed me to clarify....

over a year ago

What an amazing story! Really got me going, I'd love to play this!

over a year ago

"What an amazing story! Really got me going, I'd love to play this! "

Thank you. Would take exactly the right combination of people!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread