Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Birthday Present (Pure Fantasy)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My Birthday Present

My birthday has been great! My day at work was filled with lots of cards, presents and a pub lunch. I make my way home knowing I have yet to see my gorgeous boyfriend as he is taking me out for a meal and drinks.

I get home to find him waiting for me, a big smile on his face, a card and a present in his hands.

After a kiss and a cuddle he pushes the present in my hands while holding back the card. I slowly take off the wrapping to find a shiny pink box. I open the lid and peel back the layers of tissue paper to discover some sumptious sexy lingerie. A red lace chemise and crotchless knickers (that will be on the bedroom floor later) and a beautiful black silk babydoll and tie side knickers. I kiss him appreciatively as he hands me the card. As I open the card something drops to the floor, a gold slip of paper with the words "Pamper photo day! written on it.

As much as I've always wanted something like this, I'm a little apprehensive at the thought of being centre of attention, but put it to the back of my mind and enjoy the rest of my evening.

Trev pushes me over the next couple of weeks to book my day at the studio. I think he can sense I'm nervous and says to me that if I feel uncomfortable, maybe we could have some photos taken of the both of us. As much as I like this idea, I have an idea of my own. I pack a little bag putting in my new underwear and a few other bits and pieces.

We arrive at the studio and are greeted by an older lady who whisks us into a room, all the time chatting about what she is going to do to my hair and how beautiful she is going to make me look for my photos. She talks so much that I don't have time to air my nerves about appearing in front of the camera. Helena (as we now know the make up artist) sits me down in a chair and starts opening cases of make up. She stops and looks at you.

"Off you go then sweetcheeks" she says to you.

You look at her questioningly.

"The door at the end of the corridor leads to the studio, go and have a look round. The photographer should be setting up, and he should have your bottle of complimentary champagne"

She doesn't move until you close the door behind you.

"Right then lovely" she says as she spins me round in the chair to face her "What kind of thing have you brought to wear?"

I reach down and show her the contents of my bag going a little red as I do so.

"Ah!" she says "I understand! More of a present for you other half is it? don't you worry, we'll make you look very tempting!"

I smile and thank her, close my eyes and let her work her magic.

She just finishes my make up as you walk back in with a glass and a bottle of chamagne. You wink at me and walk back out again.

I receive a slap to the back of my hand as I reach for the glass "ah ah ah" says Helena "you'll smudge your lipstick". She rumages in a drawer and passes me a straw. I take this opportunity to look in the mirror for the first time.

She has somehow made me look amazing! Smokey grey eyes, flawless skin and the most lucious red lips you've ever seen.

The nerves suddenly hit me and I finish a glass of champagne in one go, it goes straight to my head as we haven't yet eaten.

Helena takes out the heated rollers from my hair, and with a couple of flicks from a brush (I actually think it's a magic wand) my dark hair cascades down my back in thick waves.

"Have a good look at yourself then" she says spinning me round towards the big mirror.

"You truly are my fairy Godmother" I say in awe.

"Right love" she says, "now I have to leave for the rest of the day, feel free to touch anything up and use anything you want to. Now get yourself dressed. I have something you might like"

As I slip on the black lingerie, Helena opens a door at the back of the room which I now realise is a walk in wardrobe. She appears moments later with a slightly seethrough kimono. It's perfect, and after slipping it on I feel a million dollars.

Helena grabs her bag and coat while I down another glass of champagne and then walks me to the studio door. She knocks twice, pushes open the door and squeals "here she is!" she gives me a gentle push through the door and I stumble clumsily into a bright airy studio.

You are sitting on a stool at the side of the photographer. He is bending down with his back to me, obviously looking for something in a bag. Your eyes speak a thousand words. You have that animal look in your eyes, I know that you would love to just fuck me then and there, but you also look proud and pleased.

You walk over to me and kiss me, I dont care if you smudge my lipstick. Luckily Helena has applied that much that it doesn't make a jot of difference.

We hear a short cough which interrupts us. You spin round and introduce me to the photogapher.

"This is Lee" you say, "He's shown me some of the work he's done, he's very talented". I take in the photographer, he's about the same height as you, black with a great friendly smile.

I smile shyly and suddenly feel very self conscious, you sense this and rush off to fetch me another glass of bubbly.

Lee walks confidently towards me and shakes my hand "Hi Kirsty, are you ready"

"OK then lets get started" Lee says as he claps his hands together. He gently grasps my arm and moves me infront of the lights and camera, my heart is thumping in my chest so hard I'm surprised he can't hear it. I look at you relieved as you walk back into the room with another full glass and the remaining bottle and I realise that the only way I'll get through this is by getting more tipsy!

Lee starts to snap away as i'm drinking my third glass of champagne, he says it's to get the lighting right, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he does this to also get me used to the camera and to put me at ease a little.

He gets me to lie on my front, my legs bent upwards behind me, telling me to "smile" "laugh" "look sad" "look sexy" its not long before I begin to enjoy it and love being in front of the camera.

You bring me another drink as Lee changes the film, and as you hand me the glass the kimono slips from my shoulder revealing the lingerie you bought me for my birthday.

"Lee" you say "I think we have a problem" both Lee and I look at you confused.

" You are gonna need many many films to capture this for me fella" and you pull off the other shoulder letting the kimono fall to the floor.

I stand there in just my underwear not knowing what to say or do. Lee smiles (he's seen it all before and more I shouldn't wonder) and nods towards the position I was before.

He gets me in all sorts of positions, and seeing you at the side, smiling and trousers straining is making me feel really quite horny. I begin to think of the walk in wardrobe and wonder if we'll have time for a quick one before we go.

After 10 or 15 minutes of rolling around and being photographed, I hear you say "how about releasing the girls?" I look at you and then Lee, "you haven't got a problem with that have you?" you direct at the photographer.

"Not at all, whatever you guys feel comfortable with"

By this point the nerves have left me and think 'why not?' I slip my baby doll down and my breasts tumble out, Lee moves over and positions my on a sheepskin rug, his hand brushes my breasts and my nipple instantly hardens.

After 5 more minutes of snapping away, I see you whisper in his ear. Lee nods and smiles.

You walk over to me and ask me if I would let Lee take some close ups of my pussy and ass. I'm a little shocked at first, but it's nothing I haven't taken of my self before so I agree.

Lee snaps away as I untie my knickers, I'm starting to feel really naughty and incredibly horny.

"Open your pussy lips wide" you instruct me as I'm laying on my back.

I catch my clit as I do so and gasp a little. I close my eyes trying to regain composure.

"Why don't you slip a finger deep inside" Lee says. We both look at him and realise that he's enjoying this too!

"Are you horny baby?" you ask me.

"Yes very" I whisper "I can't wait to get home"

"You don't have to wait" laughs Lee "I can capture it in photos if you like"

You don't need to be asked twice. You are over to me in a flash, your mouth around my nipples and 2 fingers deep inside me.

"Jesus you are horny and wet" you whisper in my ear.

"Lee come and look how wet she is" you say over your shoulder.

Lee appears with his camera and starts taking close ups of my glistening pussy.

I'm still laying on my back as I unzip your trousers and release your rock hard cock from your boxers. The smell of precum drives me wild and I feel my pussy contract as I lick the moisture from the end of your cock. You start to push your dick into my mouth, I'm so hungry for it, I move my head towards you making you hit the back of my throat. I feel mascara running from my eyes as they begin to water.

I suddenly notice that the camera has stopped clicking, and feel a tongue dancing around my clit. I look down to see Lee between my legs, lapping at my wet pussy, his tongue flicking over my hard clit.

I look up at you "fuck me.......both of you" I moan.

"I want you to cum first" you say, as you swap places with Lee.

I release another cock from the confines of the clothing and start licking and sucking it. You are between my legs, your tongue flicking over my clit making me squirm like you always do, 3 fingers now pushing in and out of me, your thumb circling round my ass hole.

I start to move against you as I feel a wave coming over me. I can't concentrate on Lees cock anymore as my nails dig into the sheepskin rug and a scream escapes my lips. Lee kneels down and sucks my nipples and squeezes my breasts while the orgasm grips me and rips through my body. You both instinctively use a lighter touch as I come down, panting, heart racing with my eyes closed.

"Kneel up and bend over" you instruct me.

"Lee I want you to fuck her hard, and I mean hard" you say.

"My pleasure" Lee says as I feel his hands on my ass and the tip of his cock easing into my pussy.

You make your way in front of me, and scooping my hair away from my face you push your cock deep into my mouth again, fucking my face. You both spank my ass and within minutes my arse cheeks feels hot.

While you are out of my mouth I manage to say to you "fuck my asshole"

Lee lays on the rug as I climb on him, his whole length pushed deep inside me, fuck it feels so good as I move up and down on him. I feel you move behind me, spreading my ass cheeks wide and gently easing your cock into my tight ass. We gently move together until you are also deep inside me. God I feel so full of cock as I move myself backwards and forwards, faster and faster. You both grasps at my breats, pull at my nipples, smack my ass, all the time telling my what a naughty whore I am.

"Would you like Lee to fuck your ass baby?"

"Yes I reply"

I stand up and turn round, lowering my ass onto his hard black cock. Learning back onto him, you push yourself firmly into my pussy making my gasp again. We all move together, Lee holding my tits as he pushes into my asshole. I hear his breathing change and can tell by the look on your face that you are both getting close.

"cum on my face" I say to you both.

I kneel in front of you both, Helena's make up smeared all over my face, mouth open ready for 2 loads of cum. I massaging my breasts and looking up at you both as you explode at the same time. Cum runs down my face and drops in shiney blobs onto my nipples.

Lee suddenly has his camera again, snapping away at my cum laden face - that one won't be on the living room wall!

The End

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice........... Wish i could do that sometime in the future with someone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread