Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting for a Coffee

By *asyrider699 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kendal

True Story.

After months of chatting online I agreed to meet this married woman for a coffee fairly early morning in town. We met, chatted and eventually got up to leave but then she just said come with me. So I did, following her upstairs and eventually into the ladies, where she locked the door. Shocked doesnt come into it, but with the thoughts of how the hell am I going to get out of here, in my mond we started kissing, touching and fondling and eventually had her jeans off , her knickers around her ankles and her nice big tits hanging out with me sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. She stood against the window and we both almost fell over as I licked her clit and tried to remove my trousers and pants one handed. However, where theres a will etc. I soon managed to get my painfully hard cock inside her and we fucked standing up and hanging onto the window. God it was so exciting and being scared in case someone came and hammered on the door added to the excitement, so I soon came inside her and then we had to start cleaning up. Luckily no one was outside so we left laughing and saying we must do it again sometime.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread