Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Re-occuring Dream - Thoughts of Sir Owning My "O"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thoughts of Sir owning my “O”

My ever curious and intriguing Sir and I were conversing on line one afternoon of many. We were talking all sorts of naughty and everything else in between as we so often do together. Then he asked a question, one he has asked me before, as he sometimes does out of the blue.

"Do you still think about me fucking you, if you do – when and how?", was the question he typed.

He asks me these sorts of questions, for he knows they push me and open me up… as he knows my mind is always wiring with new thoughts. He also knows, and has seen, that such questions make me blush. But he knows I will answer it… and he loves both those facts about me.

So I answered his question as openly and honestly as I could, like I normally would. "I can have a very vivid imagination, as you well know Sir - and it’s free flowing right now". I told you; "It’s normally in the late evening/early hours of the morning. When my time is my own, everyone is asleep in the house, and I’ll have no disturbances from my thoughts". Hopefully! "Though, I have to say; of late it’s been the same scenario over and over again for some reason".

Riding my mind, and consuming my thoughts. Making me hot, beading my body with a fine sheen of sweat. Making me pulse from inside out, and waking me while I sleep. But I’m smiling, as I don’t mind my thoughts of you waking me, neither do I mind you waking me yourself for that matter!! He-he

So……

I am standing up in the middle of the bedroom, facing away from you. You tell me in an authoritative voice; you are going to tie my hands, and you do, tightly. They are bound with black silk rope, it matches my black lingerie. The rope feels soft against my skin, and so strong, must be the way you tie it as well, I think. It’s tied in a specific way - around the outside of my wrists, with a kind of binding in the middle of both, that would keep them at your hand width apart. As you are tying me, you'd exclaim; it’s for me to hold onto you, and keep you where I want you!

My tummy flutters wildly, a feeling like hundreds of butterflies held captive, as you tell me to; put myself up on the bed.

I do as I’m told, getting up on the bed, whilst still facing away from you, hands tied, I’m on my knees. You push me forward, rubbing you’re soft but strong hand up my back, my face now in the duvet, my arse up in the air. Just how you love it. You order me to look up at you from my position on the bed. As I do so, you take my hair out of the band it’s tied up in, and you begin to fan out my hair a little, saying; that’s better. You order again, in a firm tone... Now look at me my bitch! I want to see your face… look into your eyes as I fuck you, make you submit to me!

I do as you tell me to, and intently so. For just hearing your voice in my head, and seeing you in my mind, while it races with thoughts of you - drives me wild, and the beauty of that… is that it doesn’t have to be anything specific. It’s connected, intense and passionate. It’s controlling, and dominative. It’s forceful, but controlled. Filled with love and understanding, wants and longing… a need for my lessons, a desire to learn them from you.

My heart racing… I’m on my knees on the bed, as my shoulder is pushed into the mattress, my hands tied at my lower back, my bum in the air, awaiting your next move, in my thought process. You take my cream off the small chest of draws. Walking back over to me, as you uncap it. You squirt plenty of cream over those cheeks offered up to you, the ones you admired the first day we met for a coffee, as I walked across the road slightly in front of you. You start your dance on my derrière, rubbing it in firmly but gently… in a circular motion till your satisfied, and with the love that you have for it, imagined in your touch.

You spank me hard a couple times once on each side, testing my now creamed and very spank-able arse, laid bare for you, bar a black G-string. You see your mark appear instantly, with a glowing red. I know you’d be smiling, and I imagine that dark twinkle in your eyes too. The one that tells me you are very much the Dominant you say you are. You take a firm hold of your handy work at my wrists. You move your other hand down in between my legs, tapping each one in turn, so I open them wider for you, as your hand continues the journey running up towards my swelling mound, where you cup it firmly… making me gasp!

Mine! You say. Your hand still cupping me between my legs, from behind, as you are now kneeling up behind me. You rub your hand over my panties, over her, back and forth… continuing to let your hand flow, and rub back up and over both my cheeks a couple of times, in turn, readying me. Then you spank me again and again, and a good many times over and over, alternating between cheeks as you hold me at my restraint, and affectively keep me in place.

It’s hard, harder than the first couple, sending ripples of pleasure straight to my pussy, as I feel your hand connect. The instant pain (of the first few), that turns into a tingling burn, then settles into a deep heat over my cheeks and within me… and the pleasure takes hold - so strongly in the coming slaps, as you leave my backside scarlet. Knowing what it does to me... to my most private parts.

You pull at my wrists - to arch my back more for you, to open her up to you more, so you can see the wet patch now prominent on the gusset of my underwear. Lowering your body slightly from behind me... You push your face into my crotch. Breathing in deeply, you inhale the sweet scent of arousal as you feel the dampness you have caused there, now on your lips, growling; Mmm fuck!, as you exhale over her.

You rise back up, and using your free hand you grip my G-string into a fist. In one swift move, you rip it from my body (I hear the material snap in my head as you do it)… leaving me breathless, and wanting more of the same thing, and not just in my imagination.

Now you have me bare down there and wide open to you. You can see my slit, see that it is wet and glistening, dripping for you, looking silky and swollen with desire. As you now stand back and admire your marks on my bum cheeks, and my pussy’s reaction to you.

Moving forward you place your hand back between my legs. You rub up and down through my folds inserting a finger, then two inside me. I’m lubricated well for you. I’m so on fire, and this is only thoughts. Then you scoop up some of her flowing juices into your hand, as it retreats… up to, and in between my arse cheeks.

Asking me; is my bitch ready for me there? I tell you; yes Sir - I can feel you already!

You use two fingers slowly... rubbing and pressing the puckering opening to a deeper place within, that’s now slick from my own sex. I can feel you adjusting your stance behind me to allow yourself to get closer to me. I feel you slap your hard cock on my cheek a couple of times, which I love, as you now spank the other hard, but more playfully than you had before.

While you are rubbing out the slight sting of the one you spanked, you slowly push slightly into my arse hole, and naturally so - you feel it tighten slightly at the intrusion of something there, and you allow me to adjust to you. The tip of your cock still inside my hole, you reach forward. Running your hands up my back towards my head, as it’s still turned and I’m still looking at you. You grab my hair firmly but gently and pull me up into an intensely passionate kiss. After - you look me directly in the eyes, and say; I’m going to take my Sub Bitch now - and enjoy every bit of it, while I make sure you do too… my obedient sub... you ready?

I tell you; yes Sir - I am. I want to feel your cock fill me up, push in slowly and deeply, as I take all of you inside me.

You lean back up, adjust again your stance and slap your fully erect cock over my puckered hole. You rub yourself slowly and firmly over its opening, sliding smoothly back and forth in between my cheeks. Both of us wet now, as your cock is covered in your own pr-cum, which I absolutely love. You slide yourself in, past the main muscle that restrains anything, your half way in now.

I moan out loudly, a kind of animal-is tic grunt, as the pressure and the pleasure there all at once feels so overwhelming, so controlled by you. I’m panting now, as you slowly pull back out to the tip of your head... and slide back in again, this time moaning yourself on the return.

Hearing you moan turns me on more, and spurs me on to push back on you, asking you to; go deeper - growling; you feel so damn good there, fill me up with your thickness Sir. You do go deeper, as you spank my arse occasionally while you move yourself in and out of me.

Both of our bodies, sweating and slapping against each other now. You grab hold of my tied wrists, for leverage. Taking my long hair in your free hand, making me arch my back in the right way for a deeper penetration, of my backside offered up for you. Now with steady movements, and a motion of rocking into me over and over - that’s to die for, as I rock back onto you. My hair in your hand as it holds me at my restraint, you are deep enough in me, you can go no further now.

Our thrusting, building us up to a crescendo of ecstasy as your rubbing my clit. This makes me push back on you all the more. I feel the heat and your swell in girth. Feel my insides pulsing madly, sense your need to cum, is as strong as mine… I exclaim; I’m going to cum Sir!

Then you do the one thing I don’t expect... You stop dead in your tracks. Slap my behind much harder than ever before, leaving it stinging. Pull your cock out of me swiftly, moving yourself away from me (I imagine the cold air rushing between us). I know I’m in trouble.

You tell me to; get on your knees...NOW!! Such a bad girl, thinking you could possibly cum without my say so.

I move quickly, struggling slightly off the bed, as my wrists are still bound, and my head and my heart are both racing.

You’re firmly exclaiming; HURRY… UP!! Move that arse of mine, and be quick about it!

I’m on bended knees now and no longer looking at you. You walk back over to where I am kneeling on the floor. You order me to look at you, which I do. You say; you will only cum, when I tell you to… understood?

Yes Sir - Sorry Sir, you just felt so damn good, I say, as I look down and away from you again. Knowing I did wrong.

You lift my chin, telling me; look me in the eyes and take this. As you put the tip of your throbbing wet cock to my lips, I can smell my sex on you as I open my mouth obediently, taking you into my mouth. I feel that rising pulse between my legs again, she is already soaked and feeling slick for you. I suck your fine cock, watching you as I do, making sure not to take my eyes off you.

My hands still tied… your fucking my face. Your hands in my hair as you do, so as to guide and keep a motion going, as your building again, I can feel it. OMG! So fucking sweet.

I take you like that, you face fucking me until you cum, but not in my mouth… well not all of it anyway. As you pull out as the second big spurt of your hot, tasty spunk hits me fast over my naked breasts, which you told me to take out of my lingerie before tying my hands together. They love and have been aching for your touch… any touch from you, including your hot cum - it feels like a caress. They love your caress... your mouth… the slightness of your teeth brushing the nipple… your firm but gentle suck… and this is what you begin to do.

Mmm, I moan into you, pushing my chest out more towards you, rising up now, though still on my knees, letting you know they are yours and that I want this so much. I’m yearning to touch you, badly now. Too run my hands over your body, from your head to your toes. Tweak your nipples firmly, just before I put my warm mouth over them, to ease the pinch, and heighten the pleasure there. To be able to playfully slap and touch your firm looking and very sexy bum. To firmly wrap my hand around the strong thick shaft of your cock, and watch you intently as you cum again. I feel the want and the need now to have you just so. To feel you all over me, inside me... building me, with your body close and your thickness within my arse again.

I ask you, but you say; No, not this time my sweet greedy sub! This time I want you to cum when I tell you to, with my mouth over this cunt of mine. You reach down to her, cupping her firmly with your hand… as you continue saying; as I take you and control your deepest urges, own your orgasm and make you MINE!!

Now get back on the bed, your hands will be staying tied baby, you say, while helping me to my feet, and in doing so you slap my bum again …hard, but with a playful feel to it also.

I look to you - see you smiling back, wickedly. With that glint in your eyes… That dark door behind them still very open for me, letting me know we are not done.

In my thoughts still - I hear you tell me to; lie down on your back and get yourself comfortable with your hands behind you, bring your bum to the edge of the bed, lift your feet to either side of you… and open your legs for me. I want to see what’s soon to be mine.

I do as I’m told to. You kneel down and get yourself comfy on the floor, in front of my body that’s bared too, and before you. You place your head between my legs… breathing over my pussy... don’t cum until I tell you too, as you also look up at me from down there. Your look alone, sending a shiver of excitement through me, ending at my crotch. In my head I respond to you saying; I’ll try not to Sir, I’ll do my best to be a good girl for you… It’s your touch Sir, just so electrifying!!

That’s good, you say. As you start to kiss the inside of my thighs, sending huge pulses of pleasure straight to my pussy. OMG! She already feels so damn charged… Mmm fuck!

Using your tongue, you slither it up the inside of my thigh, nibbling me as you go. Mmm I cry out, and thrust my pelvis closer to your waiting mouth. You stop what you are doing… and you pull away. You slap her firmly once... Telling me; don’t move, keep still. I growl back; yes Sir - through gritted teeth - sorry Sir!

Good Girl, you say; placing your head so close to her again, as you continue from your last nibbled place on my thigh. I imagine myself saying; Wow mmm, please Sir… Please put your mouth on her, taste her… have her... she is yours. I need to feel your tongue inside her, your mouth all over her.

I feel like I will say anything to have this electricity that’s built so much power now, to be allowed to surge freely, causing explosions in its wake.

My whole body aching so deeply now - from the tension of being tied, the position I am laying in on my back, and the level of intense overload I am now feeling, as I do my best to keep myself from coming.

You find my soaking, silky wet pussy with your hand, and you thrust two fingers deep inside her making me moan loudly as I buck against your hand… to which you slap me there again a couple times more, just before your mouth is over my pussy. Licking upwards through her folds finding my swollen pearl, enticing me, driving me absolutely crazy in mind and body. I’m biting my lower lip without realizing, so hard… I can taste blood slightly.

Moaning and groaning from a pleasure pull so deep inside my body. I’m now thinking that having that slight release I feel from having your mouth on and your fingers in my most intimate part… it’s a bad idea. I can’t hold this any longer… I need to move against you, have you really feel my need and desire for you and what you do, and how you are making me feel… so damn fucking good right now!

I need to rock against your mouth. I ask… and removing your fingers, you put your hands under my bum and lift me to your mouth, pulling me into you more as you do. Mmm I take that as code - YES!

I begin to rock with your rhythm and Mmm, Oh Fuck… that feels so good Sir, I moan out to you.

Don’t you dare cum!!! You say.

Ah… Mmm fuck Sir... Please, Please... I can’t take it. No more, please?

I push against you more. Feel you drinking me in. You allow me to keep rubbing, rocking against your mouth and tongue, your face.

You have an arm wrapped around the top of my thigh, holding me to you… as you push your finger, then two again… now three inside me deeply. My pussy is hot and soaking, silky and slippery in feeling and totally open to you.

I’m rocking firmly but carefully now... as I know I could really explode any minute now, even if you haven’t told me too. I know I’d be a very “Bad Girl” for doing that. I want that final release, to feel the huge warm wave engulfing me, swallowing me up, making me forget everyone and everything in that moment. But I feel so torn with myself, like my mind is not my own and my body is now feeling like it’s floating on air. I’m in the middle… stuck somehow between the two differences, as I want to please my Sir too. Give him all he desires, and more. To make him happy, to hear him tell me I’m his “Good Girl, his good bitch”, and see the pride in his eyes and the smile on his face as he says it. As he sees that I waited for his command.

But I can’t hold onto this any longer. So much pleasure pulsating through my body it feels painful. In such a raw animal way, I’m going to explode any minute now.

I scream out now, exasperated; Sir please let me release, please say I can cum now… please! I feel delirious with such high emotion. Feel a tear fall from my eye, onto my cheek... I’m smiling and feeling so carnal at the same time. I want released from my restraints. To put my hands in your hair, make you take me, keep you there... locked on me. No more teasing or enticing...just full body overload of a pure and absolute release of all that’s built up in me, at the hands of you. The way you look at me, the things you say and do… and so much more besides. Have brought us both to this point.

Every thought, feeling and emotion. The trials I have taken with you, and the errors I have made. Every spanking, flogging and restraint for punishment or pleasure, and every lesson learned. All the times we met for a chat over coffee, that we have shared. Every special moment, felt and cherished. All the places we have been and seen together. All our conversations, the scenario's… and all we talk about in between. Every single kiss and hug.

Every single beat of our connection... has built to this moment.

The ecstasy and the thrill of the look in our eyes, every touch and caress... as our bodies tremble with high energy and excitement, adrenalin and desire for one another. The surge of electricity, that runs between us when we are together or apart.

Has all built to this very moment of release in this way.

You, my Dominant Sir, me your Submissive bitch. You in control, my control given over to you, a complete giving over to you.

Your being so encouraging and open with me, I'm so opened up entirely and completely for you, too you.

Yours... Mine...Together… “US” one in the moment, nothing else matters.

Passion built to this very point in time. To feel my whole being inside and out, rising and falling over and over, thrashed with wave after wave after warm wave… Of pure unadulterated pleasure.

Through mind, body and spirit I explode into you, giving myself to you, as i hear you say the words.......

CUM NOW for me beautiful.

I still have that thought now. It's constant re-occurring and vivid. It thrills me to the core, and spreads throughout my entire body. As my imagination takes hold, every single time the scenario plays out there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aulagainMan
over a year ago

Bromley

owned indeed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fabulous....wonderfully written. Knowing its true makes it even better

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago