Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the ever evolving journey

Jump to newest

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ely

It all started from a playful slap on her ass as she bent over on the bed...that fateful slap followed by the omg you actually slapped my ass she exclaimed...i couldnt help my self from smiling,I was in a cheeky mood...well you bent that superb ass over in front of me what did you expect? She looked over her shoulder at me with a whimsical disbelief...so I leaned in and quickly but gently placed my warm lips on her now pink cheek...there kissed it better...oohhhhhh...mmmmmmmm she murmured something under her breath...what was that I said...a quiet ...you can do that again from her lips as she looked up at me as she turned and poised her firm slim ass directly in front of me...her eyes dazed and confused but yet wanting...wanting more...really?? As I placed my left hand on her hip i positioned myself so that she couldn't see it coming...the second slap was considerably firmer...my fingers stung from the sharp slap...fuck...too hard I thought...as she let out tge briefest of gasps followed by a long low moan of pleasure...she seemed to melt into tge bed...so I gently ran my finger nails over her now very bright pink skin...instantly giving her goose bumps and moaning even louder...with her ass still in the air I could see how horny this had made her..so I quickly slipped in behind her...she took my cock in hand and pulled me toward her awaiting soft hot and now soaking wet pussy...as soon as she had guided me to her entrance I pushed her down onto the bed...pulled her hand above her head...holding her wrists above her head face down on the bed with me on top of her I gently hooked my feet around hers...she was trapped...with me pinning her in place...do you want me I asked...yes...so I slipped an inch further inside...more??? Her back arched trying to slip me inside further...tell me...her back arched again...tell me I said louder...fuck me...please fuck me...she begged...so I slipped a couple more inches inside...her moans deepen..her body rocks trying desperately for more...as I begin to gently rock my hips...i can feel her clamping down on my cock...so I push home to the hilt...ohhhh yesssss her moans grow as her ass slaps my crotch more and more vigorously

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread