Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

You-Me

Jump to newest

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

My finger nail leaves a light red serpentine line from her hairline to her shoulder. Sarah shudders and looks round at me and smiles. I tell her how beautiful she is, how much I want her, how much she wants me and how good she will have to be to get it.

She leans back against me. The sun is shining and we are sat in the park, a picnic and bottle of wine. Sarah wearing a leather skirt and cotton top, me more sensibly shorts and a t-shirt.

Twisting her head she brushes her lips over mine her hand on my thigh, I hold her close and allow my hands to caress her breasts as they slide off her shoulders. Fingers trailing over her sensitive skin, moving up and down over her arms, shoulders and back. Touching her neck and running them lightly down her back to her bum. She moans a little, head bowed, submissive to my touch and sound.

I kiss her gently, our lips parting slightly, the tips of our tongues touching just enough to send shivers of anticipation down ours backs despite the sun warming us. Sensual, slow, erotic, we kissed, tongues entwined, lips brushing against each other. My hands still caressing her shoulders and back. Our kisses get hard, more insistent, tongues dancing over each other. I grab her head in my hands twisting my fingers into her hair and her kisses respond instantly, more urgent and harder. Her fingers dig into my arm, nails marking me like I marked her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

My hands cup her arse cheeks and pull her toward me, twisting her over so she is laying half over my legs and chest, her body pressing down onto my hard cock. Still kissing I twist harder with one hand whilst the other cups her breast teasing her hard nipple with my finger and thumb. Her moans are more insistent and her body grinds into mine making my cock twitch and ache.

It's getting too much and I need to strip her naked, slowly and seductively, my fingers and mouth touching and tasting her. I feel the leather, hot and tight over her arse, I slap it playfully: once, twice her writhing intensifies and moans become louder, too loud now and people are looking.

Packing up we go back to the hotel, into the room, kissing and touching all the way there. On the bed I had laid an array of toys and leather cuffs. I strike her arse through the leather skirt, the slap resounds around the room. I spank her again, Sarah hugs me to her looking deep into my eyes. She wants me to take control, to tell her what she has to do, to let her surrender her power to me and open herself and her vulnerability.

I pull her t shirt over her head and kiss her neck, shoulder blade and breast bone, tongue licking her lightly with each kiss. I slap her arse again, harder, the leather softening the blow. I undo her skirt and she is standing in front of me dressed only in bra and knickers. My fingers trace over her breasts, circling her hardening nipples, her breathing becoming shallow and her eyes begin to close. Easing her under wear off, fingers touching everywhere except her pussy. She looks up at me as I put the blindfold over her eyes and tie it tight. Every sensation will be heightened when visually deprived and I had plans that would take her to the very edge of reason.

Pressing her back onto the bed I held the cuffs under her nose, I wanted her to smell the leather and know what was coming next.

Restraints on and Sarah spread eagled face down on the bed, naked and exposed I raked my finger nails from her hairline down to her buttocks, down one leg and up the other. Sarah sighs, I repeat the circuit, pressing harder, again harder still a light red mark showing where my nails rake.

I stop and gently kiss along the route my fingers took, my tongue taking out the sting from the scratches. Sarah is writhing in her bonds, held tight, unable to escape the sensations snaking through her body. The sting and kiss, the pain and the pleasure, exciting and stimulating her beyond belief. Her pussy ached to be touched, her nipples hard and sensitive to the cotton beneath her. Every touch, breath on her skin rippled through her body the intensity growing with every moment.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm delicious.

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Brilliant start!

S

Xx

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I stop touching and moving, leaving her to wonder what was to happen next. A minute, two; no movement, Sarah moving her head from side to side wondering, waiting in suspense.

The cane struck her across both cheeks, not too hard, the next was harder, the third drew a sharp gasp of pain from Sarah's lips. She was trying to close her legs, pull them tight together to reduce the pain flowering across her arse. Another two rapid strokes followed by light kisses to the welts appearing over her bottom. Grinding into the bed her bum on fire, her pussy reciprocating, both want to feel my touch. I run the cane tip down her back and between her buttocks, just grazing her pussy, damp and throbbing, needing to be cupped and caressed. Another two strikes, just hard enough to mark, her back arching to make her arse easier to hit. I oblige, hard enough for her to catch her breath and stifle a sob.

I asked her if she wanted me to do it again, "yes" she whispered.

"Yes what"? "Please" she said louder this time, more sure.

1, 2 then a third each in the same spot, each stinging, a pure intense pain. She was moaning, both pain and pleasure, the shock of it clouding her mind, focussed purely on satisfaction.

I bend, kissing her cheeks, running my tongue over each welt, taming her pain with pleasure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I undo the restraints and turn her over, laying her back down we kiss, her hands gripping my head, pulling me close, our mouths grinding into each other, tongues twisting together. Her body is on fire, panting and grinding into me. I cup her breasts again, stroking and squeezing, nail catching over her nipple. I kiss lower, around the side and below her breast, the curve sensitive to each touch. My tongue runs around each tit, stroking over the nipple before I suck each deep into my mouth still teasing the hard nipple. Fingers track down her body, my mouth follows, her legs spread, my tongue finds her labia and I lick between them to find her clit hidden below. Her pussy is wet, her moans becoming louder, my fingers slip into her pussy as I tease her clit. The leather crop is next to her and I show it to her before slipping the leather handle into her tight cunt. The leather darkens as her juices stain it and I can hear how wet she is with each thrust.

I restrain her legs again with the leather cuffs, hands free and still blindfolded she hears the wand start to vibrate. I press it to her pussy and tell her to cum for me. Grinning with relief and anticipation she holds it hard against her clit and pulls her labia apart. I don't touch her or say anything. I stroke my hard cock, desperate to cum but needing to wait. Her groans are insistent, the wand working its magic and her orgasm engulfs her body, racking shudders, screams of release and pleasure.

She calms and moves the wand, smiling, sated for now. I remove the blindfold and release her legs, we kiss, tenderly at first then more passionately with her hands now touching and caressing me.

I give her the next instruction: Blindfold me and taking your time make me cum however you like but you can't cum again until I say so.

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

" "

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I can see in her eyes how happy this makes her, Sarah loves to please, especially me and especially when ordered to do so.

She picks up the blindfold and cuffs and grins at me, crop and butt plug next to her, ready to tease and please me.

Blindfold on, cuffs on arms and legs, spread eagled and eagerly anticipating her next move. This isn't me submitting, Sarah is still a Sub and I know that everything she does is done to please me, there has been no shift in power, no switch has taken place. Sarah is doing as she is told, being a good girl.

Something cold dabbed playfully on my nose; mint lube for an extra tingle, I wriggle a little, her fingers massaging lube around my arse and the plug teased across my hole. I arch my back, legs already spread by the cuffs and Sarah presses the plug home, slowly and gently she fills my ass. God that feels so good, she pulls it out and pops it back in while cupping my balls in her other hand. Rolling them between her fingers, lightly squeezing and pulling them, making my cock twitch and spasm. She hasn't touched me otherwise and I'm desperate to feel her hand and mouth around my cock but know that it will be a tantalising while before that happens.

Leather on my face, the crop is drawn softly across my face and under my nose. It's reassuring smell mixed with the sweet scent of her juices on the handle.

By *oss25 OP   Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

More to come later hopefully

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

"More to come later hopefully"

By *ashmereclitCouple