Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

met the ex after so long

Jump to newest

By *aughty Dad69 OP   Man
over a year ago

kent

Totally out of the blue I received a message from an ex playmate I had not heard from in years. Explaining she had split from her guy and that she was feeling a little down and unloved. Remembering that she was a naughty minx before it really didn't sound like her old self I had known. we arranged for me to pop in for coffee and a chat and basically let her get her problems with her ex off her chest.

Having not met for a few years I stood at her door a little apprehensive, wondering if she had changed from the sexy girl I once enjoyed playing with. Seconds later the door opened and as if time had stood still this sexy looking lady stood before me. Little had changed in Sandra, she had always dressed nicely and today was no exception, a off the shoulder blouse, accompanied by a tight fitting skirt, hugging her still well rounded pert buttocks. She leant to give me a friendly kiss, expecting a peck on the cheek I was surprised by the long kiss to my lips... Sandra still had a fabulous smile and full lips that just oozed sexiness.

Making our way to the lounge I couldn't stop looking at that arse, boy it looked so good, and before I could reminis of the times I had eaten her peachy arse we had sat down. I asked what had made her contact me after all this time, she explained that I was understanding and that we were so similar in our outlook to enjoying ourselves, commenting if only things had been different with my home life who knows what may of happened. I could not move in or become very serious, the one thing she craved was security and it was the one other thing I couldn't give her.

Chatting over a coffee was nice, remembering things that had happened before, the naughty things she loved to do with me, explaining that her Now ex boyfriend was a career man, in the same company as her, both of them in high positions, I couldn't compete with him in the salary or lifestyle stakes, Sandra had become bored, the lifestyle was great as was the money but the excitement we used to have was a world apart from her straight laced life she had now. Sitting in her opulent home, surrounded by nice things I could see Sandra was just a bored "wife", the other half at work all the time and boredom had set into her life. While chatting I obviously couldn't help but enjoy looking at Sandra's legs, the tight skirt hugging her hips that once Upon a time my hands had gripped, a wry smile must of appeared on my face because Sandra asked why I looked so pleased with myself, I replied I had a memory pop into my head and it was naughty but nice, just as she was. Sandra smiled and fidgeted awkwardly on the sofa, as she did her thigh exposed itself, god she had good legs. She teased me about the memory, asking what It was and seeing I was enjoying the view of her legs made no attempt to cover her bare thigh.

Getting up from the chair she stepped towards me, over exaggerating her swaying hips, standing in front of me she leant forward, her arse pointing in the air With her loose blouse hanging from her neckline, I struggled not to make it look too obvious I was gawping at her gorgeous boobs, covered by a sexy black bra... What a view. Picking up my cup from the floor she stood, asked sarcastically if I had enjoyed that, and giggled as she walked to the kitchen, her hips swaying as she strode away. God, she looked hot and she bloody knew what she was doing. She hadn't changed, she knew how to get me eating out of her hand, I had been there before and it was a filthy place to be. I grew some balls and walked into the kitchen, pushing the door open I caught her bending into a low cupboard, her skirt risen up high on her thighs, not enough to show her arse but just enough to look bloody sexy, she was never one for the slut look but her behaviour was a different matter.

I walked over to her, grabbing a hand full of firm are cheek, she made an attempt to seem surprised, a feeble yelp, then she stood up, my hand not letting go she asked what did I think I was doing, grabbing her like that. I said it was time to stop with the teasing, we were too old for silly games, and with one movement I had pinned her to the worktop, with her back to me I leant in, moving her long hair from her neck I began kissing Her neck, from her shoulder up to her earlobe, my warm lips and breath teasing her skin, she tried to move but my big frame was holding her in place, goosebumps appeared on her skin as I teased her neck. I could feel her squirm , trying to move, I moved slightly back and as I did Sandra pushed her arse into me. My hands began to run over her shoulders and neck, kissing her exposed shoulders she began to moan, only quietly but I knew I had hit one of her hot spots. Between kisses I said what a dirty girl she was, teasing me, flashing her legs at me and bending over, knowing that I had a real love of her arse. She giggled slightly before moaning with more meaning as my hand found its way beneath her blouse, gently stroking her bare skin before I ran my hands over her bra clad breasts. Through the material I could feel her now soft boobs, her nipples rock hard and pushing through the cloth. I teased her nipples through the bra, gently running my fingertips over them, brushing them before allowing them between my fingers where I then squeezed them, their hardness relishing my attention

I wasn't going to allow her to move, she was in a position where I was in control, she had had her fun teasing me and now it was my turn. She tried to encourage me to turn her around, telling me she wanted to feel my cock in her mouth, trying in vane to rub my now pretty hard cock through my jeans, but I wasn't letting her, I was bossing her, she again reached behind her, rubbing the lump in my trousers, I grabbed her wrists, stopping her little game, and with my large hands held both her wrists together with my left hand. She was now pretty much under my control, she could push her arse back into me or try to turn but I wasn't letting her, I used my sheer weight and strength to pin her where I wanted. And at that moment I wanted her stood against the worktop. I pushed my leg between hers, my large size 12 shoe pushing against her right foot, with my knee between her legs and my foot pushing her feet apart she knew what I wanted her to do. Legs now parted I pulled her skirt upwards with my free hand. Running it down her bare outside of her thigh, she squirmed a little, kissing her neck again I felt her legs wobble a little, my hand now running itself up with my fingers on the inside of her thigh, her breathing getting deeper and faster every inch nearer her cotton covered pussy. Her muscular thighs contracted as my fingers brushed the smooth cotton between her legs, she felt red hot, even through her panties I could feel how excited she was, the cotton clinging to her shapely pussy, I could feel the line of her lips and if I was not mistaken a increasingly wet patch, the dirty bitch. I nibbled her neck, and as I did I pressed my middle finger into her gusset, the tip of the finger right at the front of her lips as rest of the finger parted her lips as I pressed it deeper lengthways along her soddon cunt. Sandra tried to push down, obviously hungry to feel my finger inside her, I wasn't doing to let her get her way, not yet anyway !

I reaeased her wrists, allowing her hands free reign, my left hand grabbing at her bra, pulling her bar up to release he now soft heavy boobs, I cupped them, maybe not as firm as I remembered but as sensitive as hell, I squeezed her nipple, pulling it as I did so, she loved it, she always had very sensitive nipples that when squeezed just right always leaked a little. I teased them, feeling the tip get lovely and wet, fuck I wanted to suck them so much.. I turned her around, her once smart look had become dishevelled in the time we had played, her top pulled far down on one side, her left breast fully exposed , nipple glistening with juice, her hair a mess, after pushing it forwards to expose her neck, and her smart skirt, once clad to those walnut cracking thighs, pulled above her now exposed red panties, such a horny sight, how could I resist. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head downwards, undoing my zip I said is this what you were trying to get, she looked up her hair wrapped around my hand, holding her head near my zipper. Her free hands plundered my jeans, pulling my cock from my zipper she smiled, wrapped her hand around the shaft and fed the tip into her mouth. She was like a animal starved of food, it was if she was afraid someone might take it away, forcing as much between those full lips as she could before gagging and pulling back. It was as if she was trying to prove something to me or herself? Her mouth salivating with each bob of her head, looking up I could see the whites of her eyes were now red and weeping, she just couldn't have enough into her mouth, occasionally looking upwards with my thick shaft deep in her mouth, lips stretched around it, what a horny look.

I pulled her head off me, yanking her hair making her stand, I pushed her forward, leaning her over the worktop, my left hand in the middle of her back keeping her in position, I squatted down, my face inches from her arse, my heart thumping in excitement, I pushed my face deep into her arse cleavage, Sandra tip toed and raised that peach a little, my face now pushing against her wetness. I took a deep breath in through my nostrils, sex, filthy wet sex filled my nose. My cock throbbed, I pulled her panties to one side and buried my tongue deep inside. She had never liked oral before we met and I had spent hours having her climb the walls on my tongue, a real tongue convert. I couldn't get enough of her wet cunt into my mouth, I was so horny, she tasted so good and was trying to push so hard into my face, my nose, chin, and mouth covered in her clear cum juice. I stood up, slapping my cock against her arse cheek as if she were a naughty girl, her hand reached around and grabbed my cock, steering it towards her soaking wet pussy, her lips parted ready for my thick meat. She placed her foot onto the drawer handle, giving a fabulous view of her gaping hole, and with her pulling my cock into her there was only one thing for it. I grabbed her hips, and slid my cock into her, the feel of her lips gliding down my shaft as I entered her, the wetness, feeling it squidge onto my hanging balls as she took me deep into her, once she had my whole shaft in her, I ground my cock, feeling her juice dribble out, she was soaking, I pulled slightly out and slowly pushed in again, letting her enjoy the feel of my shaft as it slowly stretched her. With each stroke I pulled further out and increased the power of my thrust as I buried my cock deep into her, teasingly I pulled out,just pushing a couple of inches in before pulling out again, teasing her until she begged me... Then it was slam, my my whole length thrust into her in one long hard thrust. She screamed and her legs nearly gave way, I continued to pump my cock into her, fucking her hard, her squeeling but taking it like a slut. It was feeling so good, her cunt milking me, trying to squeeze all my pleasure juice from me, panting she began to cum, telling me to fuck harder, deeper, fuck my cunt, ruin my cunt for him, fill me... Go one spunk in me... Come on cum... He wants to see the cum in me.......

With a hard deep thrust I felt my cum drain from my balls, pumping along my shaft and deep into her wet gaping used hole.. Panting heavily I said how good it felt...how much I missed fucking her...

My cock slipped from her spunk filled hole, cum covered my shaft, she stayed leant over the worktop, my spunk running from her, her breathing heavily. I went to kiss and hold her, encouraging her to turn around, she refused, saying I should get dressed and go. Her husband would be home in minutes and that was her treat for him, to walk in on her, freshly fucked and filled. I had been played, and without knowing been used for their cuckold fantasy, I dressed and left, walking out the house a guy passed me, gave me a knowing look and walked up the path... Was he her hubby, did he know I had just had sex in there.... Only they will ever know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

wow any more

over a year ago

kent

Thanks, glad you enjoyed. I am always pleased to receive feedback on any stories i leave on here, like to know what you think, try to keep things as factual as possible, true stories i find are so much better than fantasy.

over a year ago

kent

As you can imagine, if you enjoyed this and it hit the spot, feel free to pm me.

over a year ago

kent

Thanks for the pm's.. glad younenjoyed this story. I will add more as have many i like to share with you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread