Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Arranged intruder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all this is quite long and I'm not a great writer but I hope you enjoy my fantasy!

we had met already over a coffee where we had set out rules, limits and a safe word incase things went to far and now I'm standing just outside your front door.

It's open just a crack I reach out and push it opening it the whole way, I stand at the threshold peering through, you must have heard the door open so I knew it was beginning.

I look down and see the end of the rope which we agreed you'd leave guiding me to where you were, I step inside, closing the door behind me. Picking up the rope I spool it around my arm as I follow it down the hallway into your living room where you stand, naked, blindfolded holding the other end of the rope.

I stand there quietly knowing your wondering if it's really me doubts causing you to tremble slightly. Without a word I walk towards you then around you taking in every inch of your naked body I trace my fingers across your back and hear you gasp softly, "Mas....."

I slap my hand hard across your bum, "No talking" i say in a harsh whisper. You know it's me now so you relax slightly and I take the rope from your hands.

I look around and see the toys and other things we discussed arranged on the sofa for me and a sturdy low backed cushioned chair is against the wall I pull it over to just behind you and sit you down on the edge.

Stepping behind you I find the middle of the rope and wrap it around your throat twice then slide the two ends down the back of the chair around the legs then back up to your arms holding them down tightly so moving your arms tightens the rope around your neck

Taking another rope I tie your legs to the chair open wide and with your bum on the edge of the seat so your pussy is now exposed to me I can't help but take a slight taste teasing my tongue over your clit but only for an instant.

Standing up I look through the toys you've laid out for me selecting some nipple clamps which I attach to each nipple and pull the chain connecting them firmly just to hear you gasp, next I select a clitoral and g-spot remote control vibrator sliding it in gently with some tingling lube I turn the vibrator on the lowest setting and let it run gently while I slide a smallish butt plug into you using the lube.

I stand back and watch you as you start to get worked up and breath more heavily straining against your restraints I turn the vibrator to the next setting up and enjoy the sounds you start to make.

I step towards you and get my now hard cock out and slide it across your lips enjoying your tongue sliding out and lapping at it I reward you with the next setting up on your vibrator you gasp and I slide my cock into your mouth which you suck hard I reach down and pull on the chain connecting your nipple clamps and I start to thrust into your mouth......

I'll stop there coz I don't know the limits of what can be posted in here and it's already quite long. there's two ways I go with this fantasy pain/pleasure or just pure pleasure and sometimes I go for humiliation as well. it's unlikely I'll ever do this with anyone as it requires a lot of trust but it is always there in my mind planning out each detail!

Hope you enjoyed it and that my writing wasn't too bad!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was hoping for a little more feedback if I'm honest!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A very good start . Please carry on . If admins think it is out of line they will stop it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was hoping for a little more feedback if I'm honest! "

Enjoying it, please continue.

Post new Message to Thread